PDA

View Full Version : NYKF Hornet

NBA Champs
06-27-2011, 01:07 PM
GOTDAMMIT DUDE! How many fucking times are you going to mention "Hornets need to re-brand"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn dude! Do you even think of anything thing else? Do you fucking live for a Hornets re-brand?!??!? DAMN! OMG! You're worse than Nolaslim213!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!...I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT! Nolaslim213 can be banished for all an eternity, but YOU FUCKER! YOU MUST DIE!:stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu: stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu: stfu:stfu:stfu:stfu:frying::stfu

Pelicans78
06-27-2011, 01:39 PM
Nice.

I gonna support a rebrand, but talking about it every single day gets old. He needs to find a new topic to bring up. But he's not as bad as that fucker nolaslim213.

BTW, did you hear that West and Gray opted out? I'm not that concerned. West has been a good player, but if he gets more money elsewhere, I say fuck him. Same with Gray. Gray is solid, but we can always do better.

NBA Champs
06-27-2011, 01:44 PM
Nice.

I'm gonna support a rebrand, but talking about it every single day gets old. He needs to find a new topic to bring up. But he's not as bad as that fucker nolaslim213.

BTW, did you hear that West and Gray opted out? I'm not that concerned. West has been a good player, but if he gets more money elsewhere, I say fuck him. Same with Gray. Gray is solid, but we can always do better.

NOT YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Pelicans78
06-27-2011, 01:47 PM
I understand you supported the team when they were in Charlotte which is cool and I respect. I will still root for the team even if they remain the Hornets, but I grew up in the Gulf Coast and live in Louisiana now so if the team did rebrand, I would still support them. I will support them as the Hornets as well.

NBA Champs
06-27-2011, 02:02 PM
I understand you supported the team when they were in Charlotte which is cool and I respect. I will still root for the team even if they remain the Hornets, but I grew up in the Gulf Coast and live in Louisiana now so if the team did rebrand, I would still support them. I will support them as the Hornets as well.

Yeah man, I'm not trying to be a dbag or anything, but c'mon we have more important things to focus on...well the Hornets brass at least. West leaving; CP3 leaving; how the cba will affect small market teams such as basketball in New Orleans; getting an owner--after all that is figured out THEN you worry about re-branding--if at all.

**P.S. A re-brand is needed.**

Pelicans78
06-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Yeah man, I'm not trying to be a dbag or anything, but c'mon we have more important things to focus on...well the Hornets brass at least. West leaving; CP3 leaving; how the cba will affect small market teams such as basketball in New Orleans; getting an owner--after all that is figured out THEN you worry about re-branding--if at all.

**P.S. A re-brand is needed.**

I agree 100% with you. A rebrand should be the last thing on everyone's mind. This team needs a new owner, preferably local, preferably Gary Chouest (even though he doesn't appear to have the balls to take over the team), a new lease agreement, and hope and pray Paul signs an extension.

Plus, if a rebrand happens, it needs to be a home run, not a single or double. Honestly, I don't think its absolutely necessary.

clambake
06-27-2011, 02:52 PM
what is this re-brand you speak of?

NBA Champs
06-27-2011, 02:55 PM
what is this re-brand you speak of?

Changing colors. :sucker

clambake
06-27-2011, 03:03 PM
thats it? just colors? not name?

Kai
06-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Move Memphis to Seattle they become Sonics
New Orleans Jazz
Utah Honkies

Pelicans78
06-27-2011, 03:47 PM
Actually, rebranding means changing the name too. Something thats more in line with being local. Hornets is truly a Charlotte thing since the city was called a "hornets nest" during the Civil War. If renaming was going to happen, I advocated Arc Angels.

Kai
06-27-2011, 03:51 PM
It would probably be some lame Cajun name like "Mojo" or "Voodoo"

Phillip
06-27-2011, 03:52 PM
neat thread

Isitjustme?
06-27-2011, 03:55 PM
New Orleans Creole tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-27-2011, 03:56 PM
It would probably be some lame Cajun name like "Mojo" or "Voodoo"
New Orleans looters tbh

Leetonidas
06-27-2011, 03:58 PM
Are you asking a question direct towards a poster from a different forum? The fuck?

Isitjustme?
06-27-2011, 03:59 PM
######s would be a boss name for an NBA team.

You could just use the PC term Niggas if you're worried about offending.

Seriously though, that Nolaslim guy is pretty funny imho. Can you link to some more of his posts? I don't feel like joining there and it won't let me search his posts.

clambake
06-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Actually, rebranding means changing the name too. Something thats more in line with being local. Hornets is truly a Charlotte thing since the city was called a "hornets nest" during the Civil War. If renaming was going to happen, I advocated Arc Angels.

well..if its supposed to be about the city..how about the "new orleans snorkels"

just kiddin

Kai
06-27-2011, 04:21 PM
New Orleans Hurricanes would get my vote. They would blow away the competition.

NBA Champs
06-27-2011, 04:26 PM
thats it? just colors? not name?

It's everything lol...hence why I put the "sucker" smiley ^^

NBA Champs
06-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Are you asking a question direct towards a poster from a different forum? The fuck?

Correct!

NBA Champs
06-27-2011, 04:56 PM
######s would be a boss name for an NBA team.

You could just use the PC term Niggas if you're worried about offending.

Seriously though, that Nolaslim guy is pretty funny imho. Can you link to some more of his posts? I don't feel like joining there and it won't let me search his posts.

The village idiot strikes again!

http://www.hornetsreport.com/HRForums/showthread.php?t=65828

Pelicans78
06-27-2011, 05:14 PM
The village idiot strikes again!

http://www.hornetsreport.com/HRForums/showthread.php?t=65828

Wow, the moron strikes again. He thinks the Hornets can actually sign Affalo for 6 million with Denver not matching. What an idiot.

He also wants to pay Deandre Jordan 10 million a season. Truth be told, he may have that kinda potential especially with Paul, but its a huge risk for a team without an owner.

Pelicans78
06-27-2011, 05:16 PM
To be honest NBA Champs, this thread belongs in Whorenets Report West.

NBA Champs
06-27-2011, 05:41 PM
To be honest NBA Champs, this thread belongs in Whorenets Report West.

Point me there dear sir! :lol

Pelicans78
06-27-2011, 05:43 PM
Point me there dear sir! :lol

Its here my friend. Anyone here on ST can create a daily Whorenets Report West thread. Whenever you want to talk about the team, just start a WRW thread.

DMC
06-27-2011, 05:46 PM
weak troll by all involved

Pelicans78
06-27-2011, 11:41 PM
Douchebagslim213 strikes again. Here's his take on whether David West is an elite PF or not. Post number 2.

http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/showthread.php?t=65849

NBA Champs
06-28-2011, 12:20 AM
Douchebagslim213 strikes again. Here's his take on whether David West is an elite PF or not. Post number 2.

http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/showthread.php?t=65849

When I read that, I thought of you haha!