PDA

View Full Version : Marv Albert likes dudes with big penises.

Isitjustme?
06-27-2011, 08:23 PM
We learned about what Marv likes in a man:

A. He would, like — he wanted me to find a male with a large penis.
Q. And did you all ever get together with a male?
A. Yes….
Q. How did you find these men?
A. The first person was staying at the hotel that I was staying. And he was an attractive airline pilot.

http://deadspin.com/5814233/the-comeback-pig-marv-alberts-tidy-post+bite-triumph

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Isitjustme?
06-27-2011, 08:24 PM
tbh I like Marv but I forgot about how much of a creep he is.

Some more:

September 24, afternoon: Patricia Masten, Hyatt Hotels concierge, shows up and swings the trial with perhaps the greatest bit of testimony in American legal history:

A. He called to say that he needed a fax sent and could I send a fax and help him with a fax. And I said sure. […]
Q. What happened when you got to the room?
A. The door was — the bolt lock was ajar and I knocked on the door and announced myself. And he wasn't in there but I could hear him say, "Come on in," and he
said he would be right out. And I was by the bar area where the couches are in the living room area and I was looking out the window and I heard the door close behind me.
Q. And what did you see then?
A. I saw him standing there with underwear on.
Q. What kind of underwear?
A. He had panties and a garter belt on.
Q. What else, if anything, did you see?
A. He was exposed and aroused.
Q. What did you do?
A. I was in shock. I didn't know what to do. I have never seen anything like this before.
Q. What happened at that point?
A. He told me that he was frustrated and he told me that he had a lot of tension and he wanted me to help him out. And he approached me and started rubbing his body on me.
Q. What happened then?
A. And I tried to push him away, and he wanted me to perform oral sex on him.
Q. How do you know that?
A. He pushed my head down, towards his crotch area.
Q. Did he do anything else?
A. He bit me on the side of my neck over here when he was pushing my head down.
Q. What happened then?
A. And I tried to push him off me and I went to grab his hair and his hair lifted off, and he went to grab his hair and I ran out of the room.

DMC
06-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Great. research.

Booharv
06-27-2011, 08:42 PM
:lol the interview in there with his ex about his toupee is great too.

ClipshowDynasty
06-27-2011, 08:43 PM
Cool story bro

Isitjustme?
06-27-2011, 08:58 PM
crofl DMC is such a clown. He's making fun of me and implying I say "Cool story" (which I've never said on here) and then for the periods (which I used only to mock CuckingFunt's use of them). I can certainly see why you are so well liked and highly regarded here. Such a hilarious guy. Cue his response of: "I know I'll annoy him by implying untrue shit!"

What a troll!

Lefty's understudy
06-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Another guy regulated by the Lefty Crew.

:hat

lefty
06-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Another guy regulated by the Lefty Crew.

:lmao

Booharv
06-27-2011, 09:09 PM
tbh ClipShowDynasty is not DMC.

Greg Oden
06-27-2011, 09:10 PM
crofl DMC is such a clown. He's making fun of me and implying I say "Cool story" (which I've never said on here) and then for the periods (which I used only to mock CuckingFunt's use of them). I can certainly see why you are so well liked and highly regarded here. Such a hilarious guy. Cue his response of: "I know I'll annoy him by implying untrue shit!"

What a troll!

what can you expect from a guy trying to fit in and post with a bunch of scros 20+ years younger than him.

Isitjustme?
06-27-2011, 09:10 PM
tbh ClipShowDynasty is not DMC.

I didn't think he was. He followed me around and said the "cool story" stuff elsewhere.

Greg Oden
06-27-2011, 09:24 PM
scros? did you make up that word?

you're friends with this guy :lol

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3215/5769672304_5a8ff3ce49_b.jpg

DMC
06-27-2011, 09:27 PM

What a troll!
lol

lefty
06-27-2011, 09:32 PM
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll229/danh_st/zyzz-o.gif

Lefty's understudy
06-27-2011, 09:37 PM
DMC is like the LiveJasmin.com of this site; he's annoying as fuck and he pops up whenever you're about to have a good time. Unfortunately like livejasmin.com most people just tune him out after a while or else he would probably be founding father material.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll229/danh_st/zyzz-o.gif

omg soooooo funny :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Stalin
06-27-2011, 09:39 PM
^ i've seen crackheads dance like that

Lefty's understudy
06-27-2011, 09:40 PM
spurstalk shit is so gay now..is this what you guys sit around and talk about these days?

Maybe you could join the LC and help us regulate these fools with your awesome homophobia? You're certainly unfunny enough...

DMC
06-27-2011, 09:41 PM
what can you expect from a guy trying to fit in and post with a bunch of scros 20+ years younger than him.
lol

grown people suck

DMC
06-27-2011, 09:45 PM
Neat Idea!

Get on AIM, get a new plan of "attack" and do some new (stolen from another site of course) stuff here, no one will guess it's the same few douchbags. Yeah... that's it.

DPG21920
06-27-2011, 09:49 PM
Stop being racist, Tyson.

Isitjustme?
06-27-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm not Lefty's understudy. I just started posting on here like two months ago. Lurked for a long time and then when I was going through cleaning out my email saw that I had signed up here a while back under this username so I used it when I started posting. But that troll is hilarious anyways and if anyone wants to credit me with that I'm certainly cool with it.

DMC
06-27-2011, 09:51 PM
i'm sorry to hear that you actually took the bait and ever thought there was actually some sort of planned invasion, but a chink engineer would know that. show me det certificate.

What? It was a troll? The rest of the krew didn't abandon you? Wow was I ever duped.

Funny thing is I wasn't even talking to you or about you... lol.

Aks yo girl about my certificate. She was face down on it while I was Helms Deep up in that hobbit.

DMC
06-27-2011, 09:52 PM
i'm racist, sexist, and homophobic. basically i hate all of you.

and you cannot wait to post again.....

DMC
06-27-2011, 09:53 PM
I'm not Lefty's understudy. I just started posting on here like two months ago. Lurked for a long time and then when I was going through cleaning out my email saw that I had signed up here a while back under this username so I used it when I started posting. But that troll is hilarious anyways and if anyone wants to credit me with that I'm certainly cool with it.

excellent. take. bro.

Lefty's understudy
06-27-2011, 09:53 PM
DMC is wrecking shop. Way to do the LC proud.

:toast

DMC
06-27-2011, 09:59 PM

Great shtick. Never would have thought of it. You should become syndicated. :toast

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2011, 10:00 PM
http://deadspin.com/5814233/the-comeback-pig-marv-alberts-tidy-post+bite-triumph

:lmao:lmao:lmao

And Kool likes himself. :lol

DMC
06-27-2011, 10:02 PM
And Kool likes himself. :lol

and dudes with big penises

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2011, 10:05 PM

DMC is a gotdam failure in life. His daughter got pregnant at 16. I wonder who baby daddy is...hmmmmmmmm....

Lefty's understudy
06-27-2011, 10:06 PM
Great shtick. Never would have thought of it. You should become syndicated. :toast

Thanks bro. Glad we're on the same side again.

And Tyson don't be mad that you're not funny. And I said you weren't funny last week in the Lefty Crew thread but keep pretending it has to do with this story though bro thats cute and part of the reason why I honestly think you could be in the Lefty Crew.

DMC
06-27-2011, 10:07 PM
well i was going to smack DMC around a bit with his momma's crusted purple dildo but it looks like now he and the worst troll on the site are now engaging in a fag fight...you go girl :lol

mom....fag...dildo.... :lol

mom fag dildo :lmao

DMC
06-27-2011, 10:09 PM
go make a lame troll about it :lmao

He just did... :lmao

DMC
06-27-2011, 10:09 PM
DMC is a gotdam failure in life. His daughter got pregnant at 16. I wonder who baby daddy is...hmmmmmmmm....

me

DMC
06-27-2011, 10:11 PM
chinese play joke me.

hey bro, btw you're the only poster who's ever been banned solely on the grounds of simply just sucking too hard. Kori said you were downright terrible :lmao

at least the mookie crew had to frame me for murder before i got banned :lmao

You cut to the core of me...

DMC
06-27-2011, 10:13 PM
sounds pretty emo to me :cry

Are you saying I am pretty?

DMC
06-27-2011, 10:22 PM
pretty was an idiom in that sentence tbh imho

oh wait, teaching english to a chink :lmao hold on maybe rogue is online to translate

Bro, you niggay

Lefty's understudy
06-27-2011, 10:24 PM
I honestly hope this comedic duel goes 10 pages.

DMC
06-27-2011, 10:28 PM
sorry bro rogue wasn't online. did you want to leave a message for your fellow countryman?

Yes:

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears; I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him. The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones; So let it be with Caesar. The noble Brutus Hath told you Caesar was ambitious: If it were so, it was a grievous fault, And grievously hath Caesar answer'd it. Here, under leave of Brutus and the rest - For Brutus is an honourable man; So are they all, all honourable men - Come I to speak in Caesar's funeral. He was my friend, faithful and just to me: But Brutus says he was ambitious; And Brutus is an honourable man. He hath brought many captives home to Rome Whose ransoms did the general coffers fill: Did this in Caesar seem ambitious? When that the poor have cried, Caesar hath wept: Ambition should be made of sterner stuff: Yet Brutus says he was ambitious; And Brutus is an honourable man. You all did see that on the Lupercal I thrice presented him a kingly crown, Which he did thrice refuse: was this ambition? Yet Brutus says he was ambitious; And, sure, he is an honourable man. I speak not to disprove what Brutus spoke, But here I am to speak what I do know. You all did love him once, not without cause: What cause withholds you then, to mourn for him? O judgment! thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason. Bear with me; My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar, And I must pause till it come back to me.

DMC
06-27-2011, 10:47 PM
DMC, posted up on the low block in a thread about big penis, typing gay shit. He shoots he scores right in my gaping maw!
fify

DMC
06-27-2011, 10:54 PM
nice edit bro :lmao

where'd that incredibly gay post about calling rogue for a three way go? :lmao
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/681/original/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Monostradamus
06-28-2011, 09:44 AM
you're friends with this guy :lol

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3215/5769672304_5a8ff3ce49_b.jpg

Lol Bush is a punk ass chump. What an edgy, unconventional opinion. tbh hating Bush is the political equivalent of liking Eminem.

Jeff Leppard
06-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Bush is lame, dude. The only good thing that dude ever did is marry Gwen Stefani.

redzero
06-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Do you keep a lock on your fridge when mookie comes over, bro?

jag
06-28-2011, 10:45 AM
DMC is disliked so much that a thread about Marv Albert biting a woman on the back, while wearing a thong and a tupee, turns into everyone shitting on DMC.

I can only assume this was all part of DMC's plan. As it usually is.

Leetonidas
06-28-2011, 10:49 AM
I knew Albert had done some weird shit but when you read this...holy fuck this is disturbing. How does this guy still call games :wow

Stalin
06-28-2011, 07:54 PM
is dmc still top 5 worst poster?

DMC
06-28-2011, 08:07 PM
DMC is disliked so much that a thread about Marv Albert biting a woman on the back, while wearing a thong and a tupee, turns into everyone shitting on DMC.

I can only assume this was all part of DMC's plan. As it usually is.

I remember when DMC first started posting here and did nothing but post lolcat pictures. This guy is all about some highbrow debate. I also remember him getting banned after getting clowned by everyone on an "Internet forum."

He criticizes people using strawman tactics, then he turns this simple argument into a debate about theology. What a joker

DMC
06-28-2011, 08:19 PM
is dmc still top 5 worst poster?

And I didn't even have to make a shitty troll name to do it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-28-2011, 08:22 PM
I still can't tell if big mook is actually sitting in that chair with a blanket on in BUMP's sig :lol

DMC
06-28-2011, 08:45 PM
Here's me giving you an out:

I don't recall posting lolcat pics. I might have posted one, but to say "did nothing but" is reaching. I think you have me confused with someone else.

You're getting clowned now.

Here's you too stupid to take it:

Was it not you that always made fun of people for posting on a stupid "Internet forum"? Was it not you that got banned after getting clowned by everyone on the forum? I could have sworn Kori banned you because of how bad you sucked.

Pretty funny considering how hard it is to get banned here. You're in some special company.

Here's me realizing you are well hooked:

I am waiting for you to show the lolcat post.

If the best you have is to make a baseless claim then fall back on someone getting banned, that's weak shit. There are plenty here who still haven't been reinstated. I was banned for two days as a "chill the fuck out" move. Take that up with Kori if you like. I have no control over it.

Here's you starting to realize it and starting to move off in another direction:

You already admitted you might have posted one. So why would I need to show you anything?

You had no control over getting banned?

Here's me pulling you back to where you were:

"I remember when DMC first started posting here and did nothing but post lolcat pictures"

Support that statement or admit you are full of shit. If you don't support it, I will take that as an admission.

I don't control who gets banned or reinstated.

Here's you moving the goalposts, basically you are now pulling drag on the reel but you are too well hooked:

:lol your first couple months of posting consisted of you responding to people shitting on you by telling them they were stupid for posting on an Internet forum and posting "fail" pictures and the occasional lolcat.

I don't think my claim is so incredible considering the quality of your usual posts. You should certainly remember how bad you sucked, it's the very reason you got banned. If you would have controlled how shitty you are you wouldnt have gotten banned.

Here's me snatching your stupid ass back on topic:

Show me. You've already backed off on the "nothing but" stance and now you are saying "occasional".

Thanks for admitting you are full of shit and you shoot from the hip. Now the healing can begin.

Diversionary tactic.

Here's you acting like a pussy and pretending you don't have time to support your claim, even though no one asked for your faggy opinion (hear that drag screaming):

:lol I don't have the time to go through all your old posts. I didn't make it up to sound cool. And you know exaclty how sad and shitty you were. Tbh, if you keep this up I'll just bump the thread where you got banned. It contains plenty of good material/pictures.

Here's me burying the hook even deeper into your gaping maw, keeping your ass focused:

:lol making a claim and having to eat it...

Let's see those posts with lolcats. If you can bump an old thread, or make a link, you can spend that time supporting your statement.

Here's you on yet another line stripping run:

What type of posters get clowned by everyone on the forum and subsequently banned? Serious question

Here's a quick head turning move by me:

lolcats or bust

It's quite simple. Support your statements. Otherwise stop making new ones.

Here's you seemingly submissive to giving back a few hundred yards of line:

Ok. What do you think that will prove?

Here's me coaxing your hillbilly ass toward the boat like a fat catfish, before slamming that hook into you again:

You can at least support the first thing you said. Why keep talking when you've already shown yourself to either have a poor memory or just be full of shit?

Show me all the lolcat posts I have made. Let's see how that's "all I ever did", which you back peddled to "occasionally".

When you make an accusation, and someone calls you out on it, you need to support it. It's not like the posts disappeared. This forum has the history. If it's there simply find these posts.

Here's me getting the net out:

_JaG digging... digging... digging...

crap... nothing...

"what about when you got banned?"

And finally here's your fat hillbilly ass being landed like the fish you are:

Didn't take much, tbh.

Do these count?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4991493&postcount=457

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4991493#post4991493

DMC: "I don't see anywhere in those posts where i have a picture that says 'lolcat'. See, my face wasn't the Spurstalk toilet."

Here's me taking pictures of the fat sow bellied catfish from Tennessee.

Like a video game.

And you have been riding my nuts since then. I know you are hurt, but hey, at least I turned you loose.

Here's to you finding solace in the fact that at least you can ride coat tails and legs and not have to see that net again until you step up on your own.

Leetonidas
06-29-2011, 01:16 AM
http://www.pacificfab.net/gallery/d/1563-1/Oh+Snap.jpg