PDA

View Full Version : i had to move recently. why?

Phillip
06-28-2011, 04:15 PM
The _Allas Mavericks disgust me more than any other team in pro sports history. I actually relocated my family down to Port Arthur because of that team. Ever since Jason Terry punched Michael Finley below the belt, I promised my wife I'd never set foot in that trashy city again. Well, it's been 4 years since then and I'm proud to say I kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the San Antonio Spurs. There's a reason we got 4 rings, and those chokers led by _Irk will never see one.

Axe Murderer
06-28-2011, 04:23 PM
I keep coming back to how classy it was of RC, on behalf of Pop and the entire Spurs organization, to make it clear to GH that he will "always be a Spur." As fans we can always debate the trades themselves, the wisdom behind them, the talents of the players being shipped and received......but one thing that is beyond debate is the class and dignity with which this front office treats these moves, and more specifically, the players involved. This comment by RC, to George Hill, per RC's interview on the Spurs website last night, epitomizes that. The trade itself aside, I was never more proud of the Spurs organization than I was when I heard RC say that last night about the one key message that they attempted to deliver to GH. Whether that message went over well with GH is beside the point, it was all about the spirit, intent, and dignity behind it. I loved it, and I'm proud of RC, I'm proud of the organization, and I'm proud to be a Spurs fan.

The O-Matic

adrienne
06-28-2011, 04:25 PM
...lol.

rayjayjohnson
06-28-2011, 06:04 PM
http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/LOL.jpg

Grey Spurfan
06-28-2011, 06:45 PM
I keep coming back to how classy it was of RC, on behalf of Pop and the entire Spurs organization, to make it clear to GH that he will "always be a Spur." As fans we can always debate the trades themselves, the wisdom behind them, the talents of the players being shipped and received......but one thing that is beyond debate is the class and dignity with which this front office treats these moves, and more specifically, the players involved. This comment by RC, to George Hill, per RC's interview on the Spurs website last night, epitomizes that. The trade itself aside, I was never more proud of the Spurs organization than I was when I heard RC say that last night about the one key message that they attempted to deliver to GH. Whether that message went over well with GH is beside the point, it was all about the spirit, intent, and dignity behind it. I loved it, and I'm proud of RC, I'm proud of the organization, and I'm proud to be a Spurs fan.

NBA Champs
06-28-2011, 07:36 PM
The _Allas Mavericks disgust me more than any other team in pro sports history. I actually relocated my family down to Port Arthur because of that team. Ever since Jason Terry punched Michael Finley below the belt, I promised my wife I'd never set foot in that trashy city again. Well, it's been 4 years since then and I'm proud to say I kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the San Antonio Spurs. There's a reason we got 4 rings, and those chokers led by _Irk will never see one.

:wrongfTake this weak shit to hornetsreport.com

ElNono
06-28-2011, 08:02 PM

You only have to do it better than your contemporaries. Romans, Muslims, Alexander the Great did it better than their contempories.

Do you really think non-USA people have those successful imperialists in mind when they "hate" US imperialism?

And America "doing it better" didn't work out to well in VN, Iraq, Afghanistan, did it?

America anti-imperialist?

US soldiers in 75 countries, 700+ bases (serving as intimidation and corruption), invading non-threatening countries of VN and Iraq, war-mongering to invade non-threatening Iran.

And military imperialism is not alone. Economic imperialism undercuts and enslaves foreign countries to US goods and services, doing enormous damage, eg, subsidized US crops dumped on the world, destroying local farm production, indebting the countries to Western financiers. Recent example is US agricultural exports (corn, wheat, soy) destroying MX farmers who then desperately seek employment illegally in USA.

American military and economic imperialism have only America's interest in mind, no matter what the costs are to foreign countries and the environment (eg, Chevron in S. America). America is truly World Champion Imperialist.

A fundamental myth/lie is that America is a force for good in the world.

Another fundamental myth/lie is that America is a force for good in the world because God, esp peace-nik Christ, wants America to do it.