PDA

View Full Version : God and his tsunami couldn't clean New Orleans

4>0rings
06-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Kori, sticky this thread.

Top 10 Dirtiest cities:

1. New Orleans

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-40390415

The ocean couldn't even clean the filth off of NO.

baseline bum
06-28-2011, 09:07 PM
LA has bottom three quality of life in the nation? What a load of crap. There is so much fun shit to do out there.

LnGrrrR
06-28-2011, 10:33 PM
Kori, sticky this thread.

Top 10 Dirtiest cities:

1. New Orleans

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-40390415

The ocean couldn't even clean the filth off of NO.

God couldn't make 4>0 Rings any more retarded?

I agree. :tu

BlackSwordsMan
06-28-2011, 10:42 PM
lol 4>1

Isitjustme?
06-28-2011, 11:15 PM
Neat schtick.

DMX7
06-28-2011, 11:26 PM
LA has bottom three quality of life in the nation? What a load of crap. There is so much fun shit to do out there.

Yeah, that's royal bullshit. Even the poor people at least have the beach to bum at.

4>0rings
06-28-2011, 11:38 PM
God couldn't make 4>0 Rings any more retarded?

I agree. :tu
He was all done when he made your kid.

DMC
06-29-2011, 04:45 PM
5. Being Lame - There are several things that I personally think are lame and don't like here. If you repeatedly do some of these things, I'll warn you about it.

A. Starting too many threads about topics not related to the Spurs in the Spurs forum. This is alright every once in a while, but shouldn't be all the time.
B. Starting threads about every thought that pops into your head without looking around to find a topic on the same subject. This is usually done by drama queen posters who need some attention.
C. Starting threads to call out trolls or opposing team's fans. If you want people to go away, it's best to ignore them. Hating all opposing fans is lame anyway.
D. Personal attacks on poster's looks/jobs/personal life. You can talk some smack without getting vicious.
E. City smack. There's bad things about every city. And yes, we know the River water is dirty.
F. Trashing one Spurs player to prop another. The "Manu vs Tony" threads are the prime example. You don't need to tear down one player to make another look good.

badfish22
06-29-2011, 06:08 PM
Christ. 4 just cited that the kid had some Tard in em.

Pelicans78
06-29-2011, 06:12 PM
I agree with DMC on his post.

But I thought I would just throw this out there.

God and his hurricane couldn't help San Antonio land a NFL team to fill up the Alamo Dome. So instead of having a Super Bowl to be proud of, San Antonio has the Alamo Bowl. Ironically Drew Brees has been both an Alamo Bowl MVP and a Super Bowl MVP.

Anyway, I don't think San Antonio is a bad city at all, but I was just firing back at 4>0 who is arguably the worst poster on this board.

Booharv
06-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Arguably?

ohmwrecker
06-29-2011, 06:41 PM
Those rules don't seem to be very aggressively enforced.

06-29-2011, 06:42 PM
Veteraharvinarian the drive by, hit and run calculated troll goods par per etc

Leetonidas
06-29-2011, 08:29 PM
I agree with DMC on his post.

But I thought I would just throw this out there.

God and his hurricane couldn't help San Antonio land a NFL team to fill up the Alamo Dome. So instead of having a Super Bowl to be proud of, San Antonio has the Alamo Bowl. Ironically Drew Brees has been both an Alamo Bowl MVP and a Super Bowl MVP.

Anyway, I don't think San Antonio is a bad city at all, but I was just firing back at 4>0 who is arguably the worst poster on this board.

Fuckin' A man I was hoping we'd get them too, then our fans could be talking shit about 1 SB ring

LnGrrrR
06-29-2011, 09:34 PM
He was all done when he made your kid.

Funny, I figured he wouldn't have any retard left in reserve after he got through with you. The rest of the world thanks you for sucking up such an impressive amount of retardedness.