PDA

View Full Version : have you ever been happy that something bad happened to someone?

lil'mo
06-28-2011, 10:55 PM
back in my first year of college this guy started hanging out with my group of friends, I knew him during high school, he went to the other high school in Victoria, and he was pals with some of my friends from that school but we never knew each other personally. So this dude was actually kind of cool, everyone loves me but I'm kind of skeptical of new people, and i'm an incredible judge of character... not in this situation, however. I get to the point where I treat this guy like a regular in my group of friends... he's one of those guys that fucked every chick in his high school, a regular playa if you will, not cocky, but he just knew how to get in girls' pants. I thought he was pretty cool so I let my guard down.

So we were cruisin around one day smokin a j and we get to talking about this new girl im dating. I liked her a lot, she was cute as hell, think a younger Heather Graham, but there was this other girl who was in my group of friends who was like my best friend at the time. This chick was easily the most beautiful girl in Victoria, she was FINE AS HELL, cool as hell and was pretty much the total package. we had flirted with the idea of dating each other, drunkenly made out a few times, etc, but she had a bf and the timing wasnt right etc etc. However, when i get with this new girlfriend, this girl gets a little jealous and we hook up. I guess she was afraid of losing me and didnt want any other girl taking me and my attention away from her.

So me and this dude are talking about my situation while we're cruisin around smokin our j and I let him know what my real thoughts on it are... I really like this new girl, she's really cute, but she's waaay young, I was 18 and she was 15 about to be 16 (fuck yall, i dont care). So I tell this guy, Yeah I like her, I want to fuck her and be with her and all right now, but I reallllly like this other chick, I want to fuckin marry that girl. Then I tell him how she and I hooked up on the same exact day that me and 16 year old make our relationship official. Me and hot girl hooked up hours before me and 16 year old make our relationship official. Obviously, it goes without saying, but I'm like, obviously bro, dont tell my girl this, she's already really suspicious of our relationship and thinks there is more to it than just friends. Dont tell her because that would break her heart.

Not even two days later me and my group of friends are kicking it at a party and this dude is nowhere to be found. My girlfriend is not answering my phone calls.... That motherfucker straight up went and told my girl that I "cheated" on her (even thought it happened before we were official) and that all her suspicions were legitimate. That MOTHERFUCKER. That dude avoided me and my group of friends entirely for the next year and I never heard from him again.... I only heard OF him again... apparently he, his brother, and a friend were driving home eastbound on I-59 totally boozed and turned left, crossing the westbound lanes of I-59 and got CREAMED by a semi going 70mph. Luckily and thankfully, none of them died, but that dude got totally fucked up and is apparently a shell of his former self, burns over 60% of his body, and no longer all there, mentally.

Sucks, but I say somtimes bad things happen to bad people...

what about you chodes? any similar stories about how someone screwed you over then something bad happened to them and you were like :D

BlackSwordsMan
06-28-2011, 11:00 PM
Still waiting for you to feel a lump on your chest

lil'mo
06-28-2011, 11:01 PM
i have two lumps, they're called pecs

desflood
06-28-2011, 11:20 PM
I come from a very hardworking blue-collar family who sent me to a small private high school. Most of the families were pretty well off and a lot of the kids were snobby, but most of them weren't complete assholes about it. Except for one family... "Bob" was known as a jerk around town and "Kathy" was a bitch without equal. They had four kids - three boys and one girl - and the girl ("Nicki") was in my class. Bob and Kathy felt themselves above most of the rest of the town and taught their children to feel the same way, and to treat other people accordingly. They were actually wealthy; Nicki always had the latest designer clothes and a new expensive car, they took lots of trips. When we were about 14 they built a new house. Big place; indoor heated pool, tennis and basketball courts, the whole works. Nicki and her oldest brother ("Bob Jr.") never failed to flaunt what they had in front of those of us who didn't. When they built the place, Bob got in touch with my father (who did construction work back in those days) to head the project. My father turned him down, telling him that he was getting out of that line of work (which was true at the time; he was going to college). He told my mother and I later in private that he didn't really want to work for Bob even temporarily, since he had a reputation for screwing people over.

Boy, did that ever turn out to be true. A year or two after I graduated, I got a call from an old friend, who informed me that Bob had gone to prison for tax fraud and evasion. On top of that, he was ordered to pay restitution to the workers who had built his house 5 years before because he had never paid them fully! Kathy divorced him and all the kids were devastated at what had happened to their family, especially Nicki, who had to drop out of state college to come home and - gasp! - get a job so she could afford to go to community college. To us normal people that's no big deal, but to her mingling with the common folk was something that just wasn't done.

To this day, I try to feel bad about feeling good about what happened to Nicki, but I fail every time.

lil'mo
06-28-2011, 11:24 PM
I come from a very hardworking blue-collar family who sent me to a small private high school. Most of the families were pretty well off and a lot of the kids were snobby, but most of them weren't complete assholes about it. Except for one family... "Bob" was known as a jerk around town and "Kathy" was a bitch without equal. They had four kids - three boys and one girl - and the girl ("Nicki") was in my class. Bob and Kathy felt themselves above most of the rest of the town and taught their children to feel the same way, and to treat other people accordingly. They were pretty well off; Nicki always had the latest designer clothes and a new expensive car, they took lots of trips. When we were about 14 they built a new house. Big place; indoor heated pool, tennis and basketball courts, the whole works. Nicki and her oldest brother ("Bob Jr.") never failed to flaunt what they had in front of those of us who didn't. When they built the place, Bob got in touch with my father (who did construction work back in those days) to head the project. My father turned him down, telling him that he was getting out of that line of work (which was true at the time; he was going to college). He told my mother and I later in private that he didn't really want to work for Bob even temporarily, since he had a reputation for screwing people over.

Boy, did that ever turn out to be true. A year or two after I graduated, I got a call from an old friend, who informed me that Bob had gone to prison for tax fraud and evasion. On top of that, he was ordered to pay restitution to the workers who had built his house 5 years before because he had never paid them fully! Kathy divorced him and all the kids were devastated at what had happened to their family, especially Nicki, who had to drop out of state college to come home and - gasp! - get a job so she could afford to go to community college. To us normal people that's no big deal, but to her mingling with the common folk was something that just wasn't done.

To this day, I try to feel bad about feeling good about what happened to Nicki, but I fail every time.

Awesome! :D

TE
06-28-2011, 11:52 PM
I was in a relationship for some time with this chick who was a total bitch. She wanted kids and to live on our own (we were both 18 turning 19 at the time). After re-evaluating my relationship with her, I broke our relationship off. After I left her, I dated a couple of times only for those relationships to be fucked up by my ex (who started rumors of me and whatnot). After some time, she finally quit her shit and I eventually found my current girlfriend (who've I've been dating for 2 years). Last I heard, she has a child and barely struggling to support herself with her loser 28 year old boyfriend who still lives with his parents.

I guess that kind of counts, right?

Cuckolded Sissy
06-29-2011, 12:36 AM
When I was in high school back when I was nice to girls, I got stuck in the friend zone with this bitch that wouldn't give up the pussy. She was skinny back then, but when she went off to school freshman year she gained like 30 pounds in the first semester. Acccording to one of my friends that went to the same school she turned into a big fat drunken slut and would get DP'd and shit like that.

Shes calls me up crying the next summer saying she has warts on her pussy:lol

Leetonidas
06-29-2011, 01:02 AM
back in my first year of college this guy started hanging out with my group of friends, I knew him during high school, he went to the other high school in Victoria, and he was pals with some of my friends from that school but we never knew each other personally. So this dude was actually kind of cool, everyone loves me but I'm kind of skeptical of new people, and i'm an incredible judge of character... not in this situation, however. I get to the point where I treat this guy like a regular in my group of friends... he's one of those guys that fucked every chick in his high school, a regular playa if you will, not cocky, but he just knew how to get in girls' pants. I thought he was pretty cool so I let my guard down.

So we were cruisin around one day smokin a j and we get to talking about this new girl im dating. I liked her a lot, she was cute as hell, think a younger Heather Graham, but there was this other girl who was in my group of friends who was like my best friend at the time. This chick was easily the most beautiful girl in Victoria, she was FINE AS HELL, cool as hell and was pretty much the total package. we had flirted with the idea of dating each other, drunkenly made out a few times, etc, but she had a bf and the timing wasnt right etc etc. However, when i get with this new girlfriend, this girl gets a little jealous and we hook up. I guess she was afraid of losing me and didnt want any other girl taking me and my attention away from her.

So me and this dude are talking about my situation while we're cruisin around smokin our j and I let him know what my real thoughts on it are... I really like this new girl, she's really cute, but she's waaay young, I was 18 and she was 15 about to be 16 (fuck yall, i dont care). So I tell this guy, Yeah I like her, I want to fuck her and be with her and all right now, but I reallllly like this other chick, I want to fuckin marry that girl. Then I tell him how she and I hooked up on the same exact day that me and 15/16 year old make our relationship official. Me and hot girl hooked up hours before me and 15/16 year old make our relationship official. Obviously, it goes without saying, but I'm like, obviously bro, dont tell my girl this, she's already really suspicious of our relationship and thinks there is more to it than just friends. Dont tell her because that would break her heart.

Not even two days later me and my group of friends are kicking it at a party and this dude is nowhere to be found. My girlfriend is not answering my phone calls.... That motherfucker straight up went and told my girl that I "cheated" on her (even thought it happened before we were official) and that all her suspicions were legitimate. That MOTHERFUCKER. That dude avoided me and my group of friends entirely for the next year and I never heard from him again.... I only heard OF him again... apparently he, his brother, and a friend were driving home eastbound on I-59 totally boozed and turned left, crossing the westbound lanes of I-59 and got CREAMED by a semi going 70mph. Luckily and thankfully, none of them died, but that dude got totally fucked up and is apparently a shell of his former self, burns over 60% of his body, and no longer all there, mentally.

Sucks, but I say somtimes bad things happen to bad people...

what about you chodes? any similar stories about how someone screwed you over then something bad happened to them and you were like :D
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XkvLwlzojmk/TOsQAbMeemI/AAAAAAAABnQ/ti0c0dtNrjw/s1600/chrishansen.jpg

Also what the fuck is wrong with you?

lil'mo
06-29-2011, 01:19 AM
I was in a relationship for some time with this chick who was a total bitch. She wanted kids and to live on our own (we were both 18 turning 19 at the time). After re-evaluating my relationship with her, I broke our relationship off. After I left her, I dated a couple of times only for those relationships to be fucked up by my ex (who started rumors of me and whatnot). After some time, she finally quit her shit and I eventually found my current girlfriend (who've I've been dating for 2 years). Last I heard, she has a child and barely struggling to support herself with her loser 28 year old boyfriend who still lives with his parents.

I guess that kind of counts, right?

hells yeah, that's good shit

lil'mo
06-29-2011, 01:23 AM
Wow, glad that a dude got in a bad accident and suffered brain damage because he fucked up your pedophiliac relationship with a 15 year old..really?

brah dont give me that shit. I didnt take advantage of anyone, let me put it that way.

lil'mo
06-29-2011, 01:24 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XkvLwlzojmk/TOsQAbMeemI/AAAAAAAABnQ/ti0c0dtNrjw/s1600/chrishansen.jpg

Also what the fuck is wrong with you?

we get it, you're gay.

lil'mo
06-29-2011, 01:29 AM
:lmao funny joke tyson.

Girasuck
06-29-2011, 01:57 AM
Yep. My sister was in an abusive relationship and kept taking it for years. When she finally got out, the asshole stalked her, threatened her, and even said he'd harm my kids if she didn't take him back. He eventually locked himself in the garage, hooked a hose up to the car exhaust and put it into the front of the car with him. He was found dead 3 days later.

Sisk
06-29-2011, 01:59 AM
^ Holy shit.

Frenzy
06-29-2011, 02:01 AM
This isn't going anywhere,read at your own time waste:

My co worker Art told me this about his kid. His kid was 11 when this happen. As the story goes art's son was an all around good kid. Good grades,helped around the house and all that good stuff parents like. I guess the icing on the "good boy" cake was he was cutting lawns and doing side jobs in the neighborhood for cash to help the family when times got rough. The strange thing is my coworker told me he never asked his son to do it. He did it all on his own. He said he even turned down his son's money a few times only to fine extra wads of cash in his wallet or extra milk in the fridge. A year or so passed and the family was getting back on their feet. But all the while he said his son rarely asked for anything given their financial status...obviously they couldn't afford much. So he says one day he is at some school fundraiser where all the kids and parents attended. He and his wife were sitting in some bleachers and two young girls sat in front of them. Apparently the wife was out getting Nachos or something when he sees his son running playing football just below from where they were sitting. The two young girls proceed to talk about his son. He could not help but listen to see if his son was a chip off the old block supposedly haha. It was mainly small talk about classes etc. Till one girl said well he is cute. The other girl said "he's ok if you like that type of guy" the other girl was like "what". That's when the girl said "he dresses so ugly...look at his clothes like he shops at goodwill" and proceeded to giggle. Art was so shocked at what she said and could not believe a little kid could upset him so bad. He said he also felt guilty for not being able to afford the better things in life. I guess it struck a chord with him. Later that week he managed to gather money and sell a few things just to take his son out and buy designer clothes. He admits it was childish and almost unheard of but something told him to do it. Weeks went by and his son managed to win over the superficial brat. Son went on and on About how much of a snob she was.Of course his son and the girl didn't last long and they remained "friends". Later on he heard the girl's parents divorced and the single mom had trouble making the rent. Art couldn't help but smirk and say it happened for a reason.

lil'mo
06-29-2011, 02:01 AM
Yep. My sister was in an abusive relationship and kept taking it for years. When she finally got out, the asshole stalked her, threatened her, and even said he'd harm my kids if she didn't take him back. He eventually locked himself in the garage, hooked a hose up to the car exhaust and put it into the front of the car with him. He was found dead 3 days later.
damn crazy way to commit suicide

TE
06-29-2011, 02:03 AM

My co worker Art told me this about his kid. His kid was 11 when this happen. As the story goes art's son was an all around good kid. Good grades,helped around the house and all that good stuff parents like. I guess the icing on the "good boy" cake was he was cutting lawns and doing side jobs in the neighborhood for cash to help the family when times got rough. The strange thing is my coworker told me he never asked his son to do it. He did it all on his own. He said he even turned down his son's money a few times only to fine extra wads of cash in his wallet or extra milk in the fridge. A year or so passed and the family was getting back on their feet. But all the while he said his son rarely asked for anything given their financial status...obviously they couldn't afford much. So he says one day he is at some school fundraiser where all the kids and parents attended. He and his wife were sitting in some bleachers and two young girls sat in front of them. Apparently the wife was out getting Nachos or something when he sees his son running playing football just below from where they were sitting. The two young girls proceed to talk about his son. He could not help but listen to see if his son was a chip off the old block supposedly haha. It was mainly small talk about classes etc. Till one girl said well he is cute. The other girl said "he's ok if you like that type of guy" the other girl was like "what". That's when the girl said "he dresses so ugly...look at his clothes like he shops at goodwill" and proceeded to giggle. Art was so shocked at what she said and could not believe a little kid could upset him so bad. He said he also felt guilty for not being able to afford the better things in life. I guess it struck a chord with him. Later that week he managed to gather money and sell a few things just to take his son out and buy designer clothes. He admits it was childish and almost unheard of but something told him to do it. Weeks went by and his son managed to win over the superficial brat. Son went on and on About how much of a snob she was.Of course his son and the girl didn't last long and they remained "friends". Later on he heard the girl's parents divorced and the single mom had trouble making the rent. Art couldn't help but smirk and say it happened for a reason.

:lol, cool story, honestly.

lil'mo
06-29-2011, 02:06 AM

hmmm that one was weak

Leetonidas
06-29-2011, 02:13 AM
we get it, you're gay.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:r ollin:rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin:rolli n:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao:lol:lol:lol:lol:r ollin:rollin:rollin

Frenzy
06-29-2011, 02:16 AM
hmmm that one was weak

It involved little girls figured you would like at least that part :depressed

thispego
06-29-2011, 02:58 AM
meh

redzero
06-29-2011, 05:04 AM
Schadenfreude. Who hasn't enjoyed the misfortunes of others.

CosmicCowboy
06-29-2011, 08:23 AM
I went to a guys funeral just to look into the coffin and make sure the cocksucker was really dead.

Nathan Explosion
06-29-2011, 10:19 AM
We've all enjoyed it when someone who did you wrong had bad things happen to them. I know I'm not proud of it, but yeah. But I've found sometimes you just have to let it go, and sometimes if the person was really close to you (like in my case) and he really stepped over the line (like in my case), the worst thing you can do to them is to just stop caring.

In my case, the guy could die the most tortuous, horrible death, and I would feel nothing for him. Not vindication, joy, sadness or even a "he deserved it". Nothing. Like hearing some stranger died in a wreck on the news. At one point I took this guy into my house when his parents kicked him out because he was on the street. And now....

To me, a far worse fate is that no one even cares enough about you to feel something, anything. As humans, we all want to be noticed and remembered. Sometimes we'd rather be remembered in a bad way than not at all.

Nathan Explosion
06-29-2011, 10:20 AM
I went to a guys funeral just to look into the coffin and make sure the cocksucker was really dead.

That's pretty hardcore. I don't condone it, but I understand.

TacoCabanaFajitas
06-29-2011, 11:59 AM

It's one of those stories that really pisses me off and leaves me feeling weird as a parent. On one hand I think about my daughter growing up (she's 2 now) and how I don't want her feeling like material things matter that much, then on the other hand I think about all of the girls I knew like the one in your story and feel like it's just human nature. If I ever have a son I feel obligated to provide him with the nicer things because I know it does play a role socially and even cavemen never got laid unless they had a safe place and the ability to get a fire going

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-29-2011, 12:30 PM
In 4th grade I called out this guy for traveling during a game of basketball during recess. Even one of his own teammates backed me up on it. Next possession the little fucker sucker punched me in the gut when I went up for a rebound. Bitch was probably aiming for my nuts. So I went down in a heap, but didn't retaliate because my father scared the bejeezus out of me and had made it abundantly clear that if any of his kids got into a fight at school a trip the principle's office would be the least of our worries.

The very next day in the gym a bird flies in during PE class and because we're all kids we stop and stare because OM-fucking-G it's a bird inside a building! This has never happened before and will never happen again! We must treasure this moment as we will have to tell our grandkids of this astronomically rare event. Well the bird didn't stick around long. After a lap or two around the ceiling it perched on one of the support beams, dropped a one in a million deuce that hit that little bastard right in the face, and promptly flew straight back out.

nkdlunch
06-29-2011, 12:33 PM
holding grudges for a long time drains on your spirit. It's ok to wish death on someone for a little bit, but if you keep that grudge for too long, it will make you miserable person.

thispego
06-29-2011, 12:57 PM
This isn't about holding grudges, it's about lolling at someone who got something bad that deserved it

GoodOdor
06-29-2011, 01:47 PM
This isn't about holding grudges, it's about lolling at someone who got something bad that deserved it

I know this one mouthbreather who bragged about speeding all the time, like he was some badass or something. Then he threw a hissy fit when he couldent get a decent job because of his driving record. He now makes minimum wage at 27.

desflood
06-29-2011, 02:01 PM
I know this one mouthbreather who bragged about speeding all the time, like he was some badass or something. Then he threw a hissy fit when he couldent get a decent job because of his driving record. He now makes minimum wage at 27.
I lol'd. Sorry pego :lol

The Cougar
06-29-2011, 02:12 PM
Got Jewed by a landlord pretty bad, rented to us turns out the place was a shithole. Took them to court, lost cause their son stuck his fat face in our business. Learned alot about court though. Son gets shot, doesn't die, karma's a bitch. Loled hard

thispego
06-29-2011, 07:14 PM

:lol good one good one, that's what the thread is about. :D

lil'mo
06-29-2011, 07:25 PM
except you dont know pego and he most certainly breathes through his nostrils.

DMC
06-29-2011, 10:02 PM
So when I was young my friend's mom was a real bitch. One day she's slapping my friend around so I get between them and she hits me. I'm like "no you didn't" and we start struggling after I grab a handful of hair. We are in the kitchen so she grabs a fork and tries to stab me. I take it away and ended up stabbing her. So my friend breaks it up and eventually the cops arrive because a neighbor heard the ruckus. Well the cop and I get into it as well because, like always, the kid is always wrong. I end up punching the cop in the face. So more cops show and they handcuff me and take me down town. I asked them what they were arresting me for. Turns out I was booked on being a cop socking mother forker.

lil'mo
06-29-2011, 10:04 PM
damn, you crazy! :wow

IronMexican
06-29-2011, 10:12 PM
I'm with the OP, except I'd want them to die. Fuck people like that dude. Fuck them.

lil'mo
06-29-2011, 10:17 PM
tenks for tha support brah :tu

i dont wish death upon anyone though. It ended up working out for the best... 3 years after we broke up she got an extremely rare form of cancer and almost died, lost all her hair, her body went to shit, and I'm such a nice guy that if I was with her at the time, I would have stayed with her out of a feeling of obligation.

Leetonidas
06-29-2011, 11:27 PM

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/LOL.jpg

Kai
06-30-2011, 04:36 AM
Nothing better than finding out dumb sluts from high school get preggo with some loser dbags and live shitty lives.

admiralsnackbar
06-30-2011, 05:53 AM
Nothing better than finding out stuck-up materialistic bitches from high school get preggo with some loser dbags and live shitty lives.
Truth.

(had to change it, as I happen to like dumb sluts)

IronMexican
06-30-2011, 07:35 AM
tenks for tha support brah :tu

i dont wish death upon anyone though. It ended up working out for the best... 3 years after we broke up she got an extremely rare form of cancer and almost died, lost all her hair, her body went to shit, and I'm such a nice guy that if I was with her at the time, I would have stayed with her out of a feeling of obligation.

I'd probably guilt trip myself, as well.

This dumb bish at work asked for my number and was being super flirty, asking if I had a GF and shit, but didn't wanna talk to me cause I told her I was 20, and she's 23. Idk if she was messing with me, or serious, but I haven't talked to her since. I hope something bad happens to her. Not too bad, but like a ticket.

GoodOdor
06-30-2011, 07:43 AM

This dumb bish at work asked for my number and was being super flirty, asking if I had a GF and shit, but didn't wanna talk to me cause I told her I was 20, and she's 23. Idk if she was messing with me, or serious, but I haven't talked to her since. I hope something bad happens to her. Not too bad, but like a ticket.

Bro, you'e not gonna get much pussy making minimum wage at mcdonalds. Go to community college and make something of yourself, damn it!

IronMexican
06-30-2011, 07:45 AM
Meh. I already boned one girl at work.

GoodOdor
06-30-2011, 07:57 AM
Meh. I already boned one girl at work.

You should have higher aspirations bro. Come on, be the first mexican in your family to get a devry "college" 2 year degree or something.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-30-2011, 08:07 AM
GoodOdor just bullying the niggas he's supposed to bully in this thread. No surprises here.

GoodOdor
06-30-2011, 08:08 AM
GoodOdor just bullying the niggas he's supposed to bully in this thread. No surprises here.

Scro how's the accounting work going?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-30-2011, 08:11 AM
Scro how's the accounting work going?
Well it's mostly just busy work at my job but they're finally starting to give me real shit where I analyze (granted it's really basic analysis) costs and find ways to minimize them. I might be getting an internship at a hedgefund next year since the company I work for is owned by the hedgefund.

Are you getting a masters in accounting or did you go straight to work tbh?

GoodOdor
06-30-2011, 08:14 AM
Well it's mostly just busy work at my job but they're finally starting to give me real shit where I analyze (granted it's really basic analysis) costs and find ways to minimize them. I might be getting an internship at a hedgefund next year since the company I work for is owned by the hedgefund.

Are you getting a masters in accounting or did you go straight to work tbh?

Sons I went straight to work, gotta make some money before going back to school.

Make sure you gain some experience using QuickBooks before you graduate, pretty much everyone uses that shit.

IronMexican
06-30-2011, 08:16 AM
My cousins that just graduated are actually both going to universities. And my bro was vice president at his CC before he went to prison.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Sons I went straight to work, gotta make some money before going back to school.

Make sure you gain some experience using QuickBooks before you graduate, pretty much everyone uses that shit.
Sons every accounting major at THE University or Arizona has to take the class "Accounting Information Systems" where we get tons of experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Access. The accounting firms I've talked to say they like don't even look at your overall GPA, they look at how you did in both intermediate financial accounting classes (and say at worst you need to have gotten an A in one and a B in the other), how you did in Accounting Info Systems (saying that getting an A in that class is huge), and how you did in the advanced financial accounting class. Helps me since I have a mediocre overall GPA but a great major GPA.

GoodOdor
06-30-2011, 08:25 AM
Sons every accounting major at THE University or Arizona has to take the class "Accounting Information Systems" where we get tons of experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Access. The accounting firms I've talked to say they like don't even look at your overall GPA, they look at how you did in both intermediate financial accounting classes (and say at worst you need to have gotten an A in one and a B in the other), how you did in Accounting Info Systems (saying that getting an A in that class is huge), and how you did in the advanced financial accounting class. Helps me since I have a mediocre overall GPA but a great major GPA.

Sons good job, I too got only like a 3.1 GPA. Do your hardest to get the best you can though, that + experience is really what helps you get a good job right out of college. With QuickBooks, the general stuff like journal entries/cc recon/bank recon/month end, is alright, but even more important is to make sure you know how to do AP/AR.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-30-2011, 08:25 AM
And where did you get a job tbh? At an accounting firm or as an in-house accountant at a company?

GoodOdor
06-30-2011, 08:30 AM
And where did you get a job tbh? At an accounting firm or as an in-house accountant at a company?

Got a job at a small tax/accounting firm. I'm mostly doing Tax work tax work atm, which is another area to consider expanding your accounting career into. It's pretty interesting, other than when you have to call up some retard who sent you his financial statement and ask how the fuck he managed to have a negative balance in A/R or something like that.

The big positive working in a small firm is that you really get to do a little bit of everything. In a year or so I'll have some nice experience to move on into a better job tbh.

SourCandy
06-30-2011, 08:37 AM
The other girl said "he's ok if you like that type of guy" the other girl was like "what". That's when the girl said "he dresses so ugly...look at his clothes like he shops at goodwill" and proceeded to giggle.

what a fucking brat.

In 4th grade I called out this guy for traveling during a game of basketball during recess. Even one of his own teammates backed me up on it. Next possession the little fucker sucker punched me in the gut when I went up for a rebound. Bitch was probably aiming for my nuts. So I went down in a heap, but didn't retaliate because my father scared the bejeezus out of me and had made it abundantly clear that if any of his kids got into a fight at school a trip the principle's office would be the least of our worries.

The very next day in the gym a bird flies in during PE class and because we're all kids we stop and stare because OM-fucking-G it's a bird inside a building! This has never happened before and will never happen again! We must treasure this moment as we will have to tell our grandkids of this astronomically rare event. Well the bird didn't stick around long. After a lap or two around the ceiling it perched on one of the support beams, dropped a one in a million deuce that hit that little bastard right in the face, and promptly flew straight back out.

:lol that's awesome

Soul_Patch
06-30-2011, 09:16 AM
http://images.publicradio.org/content/2009/07/22/20090722_minimum_wage_poster_18.jpg

lil'mo
06-30-2011, 09:18 AM
lol accounting, i cant think of a more boring job :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
06-30-2011, 09:45 AM
I don't, normally, but there are special occasions.
http://deadspin.com/5816807/victim-of-quentin-tarantino-toe+suck-fired-from-job-after-toe+suck-story-goes-viral

GoodOdor
06-30-2011, 11:05 AM
lol accounting, i cant think of a more boring job :lmao

Sons not everyone can get a psychology degree so they can make minimum wage at 27:toast

Phillip
06-30-2011, 12:32 PM
There was this group of chodes I knew named Mike, Pat, Jose, and some other fatso who I can't remember his name. They always scoffed shit in high school, and would just stand around posted up against a wall in the cafeteria all day, doing nothing but scoffing and making weird jokes. They thought they were real cool, but didn't realize what they would turn into.

Mike - a nerdy loser
Pat - strange, but funny. the only normal one
Jose - a tranny with sand in its vagina
fatso - even fatter

I crofl every time I think of these guys

lil'mo
06-30-2011, 01:49 PM
There was this group of chodes I knew named Mike, Pat, Jose, and some other fatso who I can't remember his name. They always scoffed shit in high school, and would just stand around posted up against a wall in the cafeteria all day, doing nothing but scoffing and making weird jokes. They thought they were real cool, but didn't realize what they would turn into.

Mike - a nerdy loser
Pat - strange, but funny. the only normal one
Jose - a tranny with sand in its vagina
fatso - even fatter

I crofl every time I think of these guys

those dudes sound cool tbh

lil'mo
06-30-2011, 02:00 PM
im badass in real life, no comparison to my spurstalk self, other than being badass also.

GoodOdor
lol cool accounting jews. i like finance so much better than i did accounting, although i may still do accounting not sure

Scro finance is just another way for an accountant to branch, a solid background in accounting really opens up some doors for you. Only thing that's really different is that you'll wanna get a CFA instead of CPA, but it's really almost the same shit.

Phillip
honestly, mike is cool in my book. jose seems like a two-faced faggot. mook just seems fat as fuck.

lil'mo
jose and mook are cool too, y'all dont even know dem!

GoodOdor
06-30-2011, 02:01 PM
honestly, mike is cool in my book. jose seems like a two-faced faggot. mook just seems fat as fuck.

Tbh I think I figured mike out. You see, he is 27 years old and is making minimum wage. This is kinda his outlet to let out his accumulated rage from him shitty daily life.

imho.

GoodOdor
06-30-2011, 02:02 PM

Scro jose has that emo haircut, hard to believe he could be cool but I'll take your word for it.

mookie on the other hand - sorry, but you can't be cool if you have more than 1 chin.

GoodOdor
06-30-2011, 02:04 PM
i'm majored in finance at the moment. no more accounting for me past intermediate and accounting info systems imho

scro finance is a solid major, but honestly if you take several accounting courses basically you can still apply for junior/staff accountant jobs after graduation, it's really similar shit tbh.

Phillip
06-30-2011, 02:05 PM

i have some questions for you

who of your crew are the coolest?

who is the funniest?

who has had the most gay sex?

why do they have so much gay sex?

do you endorse them having gay sex?

lil'mo
06-30-2011, 02:09 PM
i have some questions for you

who of your crew are the coolest?

who is the funniest?

who has had the most gay sex?

why do they have so much gay sex?

do you endorse them having gay sex?

im da coolest

mook is da funniest

and i'm not answering the rest of your questions just to satisfy your disgusting man-lust for one or all of us you creepy queermo.

lil'mo
06-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Scro jose has that emo haircut, hard to believe he could be cool but I'll take your word for it.

mookie on the other hand - sorry, but you can't be cool if you have more than 1 chin.

dude mexicanos dont have a lot of options for hair styles, theyre more like black in that way than like whites. Jose is far from emo.

Mookie is cooler/funnier than all y'all, thats a fact jack.

GoodOdor
06-30-2011, 02:11 PM
what "other" classes do you refer to past intermediate? i may still go back and double major, i just wanted to find something more interesting, take a break, and finish quicker because the way the courses are set up at uta, with 2 courses being prerequisites for the next 2, etc, it was gonna take me forever to graduate. this way i can earn some money in the meanwhile, i'll be done soon.

Honestly just make sure you understand GAAP, possibly also take an auditing course if you're interested in that. If you have basic knowledge of GAAP + some experience using some accounting software(type of job DoK is doing now) you can pretty much apply to all the Bookkeeper/data entry/accounting jobs as well as the financial jobs.

Phillip
06-30-2011, 02:15 PM
im da coolest

mook is da funniest

and i'm not answering the rest of your questions just to satisfy your disgusting man-lust for one or all of us you creepy queermo.

so you must be the gay one then.

lol pego loves buttsecks

GoodOdor
06-30-2011, 02:15 PM
dude mexicanos dont have a lot of options for hair styles, theyre more like black in that way than like whites. Jose is far from emo.

Mookie is cooler/funnier than all y'all, thats a fact jack.

Mookie hasn't seen his own dick in probably 10 years though, as someone with a psychology degree, what is your professional opinion regarding the effect that has had on his life?

Phillip
06-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Mookie is queerer/fatter than all y'all, thats a fact jack.

fify

lil'mo
06-30-2011, 02:19 PM
tee,hee yall are so silly

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-30-2011, 07:13 PM
lol cool accounting jews. i like finance so much better than i did accounting, although i may still do accounting not sure
a finance major scoffing accounting is like a square scoffing a rectangle.

Axe Murderer
06-30-2011, 08:27 PM
i wish Phillip was onboard flight 175 on September 11, 2001

srsly fuck that guy

DMC
06-30-2011, 08:32 PM

srsly fuck that guy

Suicide?

TE
06-30-2011, 09:38 PM
a finance major scoffing accounting is like a square scoffing a rectangle.

what school do you go to?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-30-2011, 10:03 PM

srsly fuck that guy
Phillip is way better than that faggot Edward who got banned

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-30-2011, 10:07 PM
what school do you go to?
Arizona

I. Hustle
07-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Lil Mo have you always been a homo and are just now coming out? I know we've gone back and forth in the past and you really don't like some of the stuff I've posted or threads I've started and that's cool with me. This thread however takes it to a whole new level of cawk gobblin' faggotry.
I thought you were with your baby momma. If you aren't I can see you reminiscing to a time when you were banging 15 year olds but aren't you an adult now? I know you are younger than me so maybe times were different for you than they were when I went to school but when I went and some dude ratted me out it was fukkem and move on to the next chick. Supposedly you were already banging your best friend so who cares about the skank that got away?
For you to be however old you are and to still be hanging on to high school shit... makes your life sound fukkin sad. I can see though how you picked that worthless degree though since you are probably trying to figure out why your life and mentality is so jacked up. I mean what kind of halfway sane person gets excited about some guys getting burned and disfigured just because one of those guys ratted you out to a chick? ESPECIALLY when it happened in freakin high school!

*edit* This was supposed to be under one of my trolls that he gets along with. It was supposed to be a way of letting him know it was me. Oh well.

The Reckoning
07-01-2011, 11:37 AM
:lmao

lil' mo with the clutch troll job

I. Hustle
07-01-2011, 11:49 AM
LOL troll job. There is always some truth to this kind of stuff.
What really happened was Pego met some guy on the internet that told him he was 15 and when he showed up at his house with a pocket full of trojans and some skunk weed Chris Hansen came out and questioned him. Then Hansen got busted cheating on his wife and now he has all that bad publicity.
I don't know why he had to make stuff up like having friends in school and girls actually liking him.

I. Hustle
07-01-2011, 11:53 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/klvV2smhX-0/0.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
07-01-2011, 12:10 PM
is it gay to cuckold your woman and let the guy explode in her and then suck out the nut?

E20
07-01-2011, 12:47 PM
To the OP, ugh yeah. I'm hoping it happens to someone I know right now. Friend of mine who for some reason gets everything in life so easy and is an asshole/douche about it and does so much shady shit. Goddamit I demand some justice.

I. Hustle
07-01-2011, 01:19 PM
is it gay to cuckold your woman and let the guy explode in her and then suck out the nut?

If you are sucking it out of her ass maybe but if he filled her vaj up... I don't know dude... I don't know.

mrsmaalox
07-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Getting back on topic.....

I'm not one to hold grudges or waste much time stewing over times I've been wronged. I'll admit I have gotten some pleasure at the misfortunes of some people in my past, but then it always seems to backfire, so it's really not worth it.

Case in point: My first real boyfriend was in middle school, he was my first kiss :) Well about 4 months in, a new girl moved in---a cute, petite blonde named Susie, UGH! Before long they were holding hands at their youth group. Of course he was too chickenshit to tell me himself, but she was all too happy to inform me that I had been dumped and she was now the girlfriend. Fine. We went thru all of high school and she and I ran in the same circles and even came to laugh about the breakup.

A few days ago there was a reunion for one of the teachers at our high school that I did not attend, but followed the rsvps on Facebook. Then the pics of the reunion were posted---I admit I felt a rush of glee seeing little Susie at the reunion looking very matronly and a bit Orca-like!! But...compelled to stalk her FB page, I found out that her husband is suffering from an incurable terminal disease and I felt like shit! Sooo not worth it :lol

I. Hustle
07-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Getting back on topic.....

I'm not one to hold grudges or waste much time stewing over times I've been wronged. I'll admit I have gotten some pleasure at the misfortunes of some people in my past, but then it always seems to backfire, so it's really not worth it.

Case in point: My first real boyfriend was in middle school, he was my first kiss :) Well about 4 months in, a new girl moved in---a cute, petite blonde named Susie, UGH! Before long they were holding hands at their youth group. Of course he was too chickenshit to tell me himself, but she was all too happy to inform me that I had been dumped and she was now the girlfriend. Fine. We went thru all of high school and she and I ran in the same circles and even came to laugh about the breakup.

A few days ago there was a reunion for one of the teachers at our high school that I did not attend, but followed the rsvps on Facebook. Then the pics of the reunion were posted---I admit I felt a rush of glee seeing little Susie at the reunion looking very matronly and a bit Orca-like!! But...compelled to stalk her FB page, I found out that her husband is suffering from an incurable terminal disease and I felt like shit! Sooo not worth it :lol

What makes you any different from Pego? SMH

I bit she was a nice piece in highschool though. I saw this chick recently that I used to "date" in high school and I taSHEESH she looks nasty now. Back then though...

BlackSwordsMan
07-01-2011, 04:38 PM
i gained a vagina reading half of mrsmaloox's post
thanks for saving me 30 grand in operations

MannyIsGod
07-01-2011, 04:46 PM

:lmao

mrsmaalox
07-01-2011, 05:05 PM

Ah, sorry for the derailment :lol

By all means, let's return to your preferred subject of receiving another man's semen :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-01-2011, 05:16 PM
What really happened was Pego met some guy on the internet that told him he was 15 and when he showed up at his house with a pocket full of trojans and some skunk weed Chris Hansen came out and questioned him. Then Hansen got busted cheating on his wife and now he has all that bad publicity.
I don't know why he had to make stuff up like having friends in school and girls actually liking him.
You seem very familiar with this.

DeadlyDynasty
07-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Ah, sorry for the derailment :lol

By all means, let's return to your preferred subject of receiving another man's semen :toast

Damn...the mrs. layin' the smack down

Sancha
07-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Putos

DMC
07-02-2011, 12:05 AM

You still have to have that procedure where they drill that hole in your head and suck out half your brains.

thispego
07-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Lil Mo have you always been a homo and are just now coming out? I know we've gone back and forth in the past and you really don't like some of the stuff I've posted or threads I've started and that's cool with me. This thread however takes it to a whole new level of cawk gobblin' faggotry.
I thought you were with your baby momma. If you aren't I can see you reminiscing to a time when you were banging 15 year olds but aren't you an adult now? I know you are younger than me so maybe times were different for you than they were when I went to school but when I went and some dude ratted me out it was fukkem and move on to the next chick. Supposedly you were already banging your best friend so who cares about the skank that got away?
For you to be however old you are and to still be hanging on to high school shit... makes your life sound fukkin sad. I can see though how you picked that worthless degree though since you are probably trying to figure out why your life and mentality is so jacked up. I mean what kind of halfway sane person gets excited about some guys getting burned and disfigured just because one of those guys ratted you out to a chick? ESPECIALLY when it happened in freakin high school!

*edit* This was supposed to be under one of my trolls that he gets along with. It was supposed to be a way of letting him know it was me. Oh well.

Learn to read buttfucker, I said it happened my first year of college. And im not hanging on to anything, just thought about it the other day and thought it was a funny story, rofl, by your reaction you have confirmed that it is indeed a good story. Also, did I forget to mention in the story that the guy didn't just rat me out, he ratted me out so he could fuck my chick since he was so desperate and hadn't gotten laid in a while. He was like a mole in my crew and his goal was to steal my incredibly fine, blonde, big breasted, 16-year-old girlfriend. He succeeded with his treachery and ended up pretty much a veggie for his troubles. Karmas a bitch :lmao

thispego
07-02-2011, 11:42 AM

No trolling. I told the story just like it happened. Jealous cause I've had more girls in the span of 6 months than you've had in your whole life? :Rollin

Vagina
07-02-2011, 11:46 AM

The girl has wisdom.

I. Hustle
07-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Learn to read buttfucker, I said it happened my first year of college. And im not hanging on to anything, just thought about it the other day and thought it was a funny story, rofl, by your reaction you have confirmed that it is indeed a good story. Also, did I forget to mention in the story that the guy didn't just rat me out, he ratted me out so he could fuck my chick since he was so desperate and hadn't gotten laid in a while. He was like a mole in my crew and his goal was to steal my incredibly fine, blonde, big breasted, 16-year-old girlfriend. He succeeded with his treachery and ended up pretty much a veggie for his troubles. Karmas a bitch :lmao

Well it was long as shit so I skimmed through it. It just makes you look more pathetic to be in college and still scamming 15 year old skanks. Not to mention announcing your relationship like some middle school bitch.

thispego
07-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Well it was long as shit so I skimmed through it. It just makes you look more pathetic to be in college and still scamming 15 year old skanks. Not to mention announcing your relationship like some middle school bitch.

lol uneducated, scared of paragraphs :lol

You've got no valid argument if you admit you didn't read the story. Gtfo, idiot :rolleyes

bdictjames
07-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Wow. This is what the world has come to. Where is the love?

IronMexican
07-02-2011, 10:30 PM

:rollin IM is such a sucker for pussy. No idea why.

I'd be pissed if I go to Vegas and I don't get to at least suck on those titties, though.

DMC
07-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Ok I wasn't going to tell this story but I will because I am bored:

20+ years ago, I was living in San Antonio with a friend. We were sharing an apartment on the North side, and his gf was living with us. She was a real bitch. She always had some special emotional need that required everyone's attention. We could never do anything without him and her having to argue and fight for a few hours before and after.

Anyhow, I was awake at 2am once and I heard her come out of their bedroom and leave the apartment. 2 hours later I heard her come back in, take a shower and that was that. I didn't say anything about it to my friend. This happened 2 or 3 more times over the next couple of weeks. I was trying to decide whether to tell him or not. So one night she gets up and leaves. I had an idea: I got up and locked their bedroom door and went back to my room. A couple hours later she comes in fully dressed and has to knock on the bedroom door to be let in. The argument ensued and he began to suspect her. He tailed her a few weeks later to some dude's place and busted her. He kicked her out and never saw her again.

Fast forward 20 years. My friend tells me he saw her at HEB and she's got 4 kids, all different last names. She's a stripper, fat, and lives with her mom in their cinder block home near Poteet.

lol

thispego
07-02-2011, 11:37 PM
At least she gets strawberry fest every year!

DMC
07-03-2011, 12:01 AM
At least she gets strawberry fest every year!

There's always a silver lining. mmm turkey legs.

thispego
07-03-2011, 12:20 AM
Fuck yeah now you talkin

I. Hustle
07-03-2011, 10:35 AM
lol uneducated, scared of paragraphs :lol

You've got no valid argument if you admit you didn't read the story. Gtfo, idiot :rolleyes

Lol uneducated because I won't read your whole post. You know that's a weak ass argument. All I have to do is see that you posted it and I already know you're a dumb bitch. Go get that psych degree and watch the world become your oyster lol.

thispego
07-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Not necessarily but it definitely means you're afraid of paragraphs and reading. You already proved yourself to be the dumb bitch when you gave your opinion on a story that you couldnt even read the whole way through. :lmao

Lazy and dumb, i.loaf