PDA

View Full Version : Sean Elliott says 2 words and LakersGround goes nuts

lefty
06-29-2011, 01:51 PM
:lmao

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=125825&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Luck_The_Fackers

Bill_Brasky
06-29-2011, 01:59 PM
lol

"He's so classless"

"Punch him in the kidney!"

What a joke.

Dex
06-29-2011, 02:00 PM
:cry Boo-hoo, poor Lamar. What a bunch of whiners.

They just mad because our boy hit and quit Eva Longoria, and theirs is still stuck doing reality TV with the wrong Kardashian.

lefty
06-29-2011, 02:05 PM
lol

"He's so classless"

"Punch him in the kidney!"

What a joke.
Yeah, lol at the "classless" comment

Coming from Lakers fans :lmao

Barfunk
06-29-2011, 02:13 PM
:wow WOW..... They got really offended.

Cessation
06-29-2011, 02:53 PM
lol mad at "mr kardashian"

FkLA
06-29-2011, 03:24 PM
A few seasons ago a team (forgot which one) played an intro before a game with scenes of devastation and abandoned buildings etc, as a knock/insult to Detroit. The league, if I remember correctly fined the team for that.

This, although different, is not that much different considering that the announcers are sitting within earshot of the players on the court and they are broadcasting on a national stage. If anything it should be considered taunting and the announcer should be fined and or suspended and his team should be held accountable. Imagine a player or coach had said that in a post/pre game interview......unacceptable. Why are the teams announcers held to a different standard? Do they not represent their team and the league?

Any and all respect I had for the Spurs as a franchise has gone out the window. They are a dirty classless bunch of low life cow pokes.

Needless to say, I was VERY offended.

:lmao:lmao

GabeIsGone
06-29-2011, 03:44 PM
To be fair, our announcers are complete and total homers, they annoy me often enough.

Im not a fan of them, I would much rather enjoy objective commentating with factual and insightful basketball analysis. And when their is nothing factual and insightful to be said then stfu.

jimo2305
06-29-2011, 03:44 PM
ahhahahah!!! butthurt at him being called mr kardashian??

give me a break.. lol lakerfans!!

cheguevara
06-29-2011, 03:53 PM
fuck Elliott. should be traded along with RJ and Bonner

"Bonner just got dunked again on. The Red Rocket!!"

"RJ just fumbled out of bounds. What poise by RJ!"

LkrFan
06-29-2011, 04:43 PM

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=125825&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Luck_The_Fackers

LOL At bumping a 2010 thread. :downspin: that shit lefster. :downspin: that shiiiittttt. :lol

William Hung
06-29-2011, 05:27 PM
A few seasons ago a team (forgot which one) played an intro before a game with scenes of devastation and abandoned buildings etc, as a knock/insult to Detroit. The league, if I remember correctly fined the team for that.

This, although different, is not that much different considering that the announcers are sitting within earshot of the players on the court and they are broadcasting on a national stage. If anything it should be considered taunting and the announcer should be fined and or suspended and his team should be held accountable. Imagine a player or coach had said that in a post/pre game interview......unacceptable. Why are the teams announcers held to a different standard? Do they not represent their team and the league?

Any and all respect I had for the Spurs as a franchise has gone out the window. They are a dirty classless bunch of low life cow pokes.

:rollin

Spurtacus
06-29-2011, 05:56 PM
He also called tony Mr. Longoria so I am guessing its just something he says when the wife is famous.

In all fairness, Eva Longoria is an accomplished actress/model. On the other hand, Khloe Kardashian is your typical village swamp donkey.

:lol

Leetonidas
06-29-2011, 08:43 PM
We LA Laker fans have it lucky with our great announcing. While I will never like Joel and Stu as much as I liked Chick n Stu, they are very objective with their announcing. Watching the San Antonio Spurs announcers today on NBA TV made me want to mute the TV. They are such homer announcers. I also remember the Spurs organization as a classy one. The PA guy reminded me of watching a DEE-TROIT basketball game...

I've just moved to the Bay Area, and the Warrior announcers take homerism to another level. Lakers = class organization and we are just spoiled.

DMC
06-29-2011, 10:09 PM
swamp donkey... cool moniker

G-Dawgg
06-29-2011, 10:13 PM
Wow...Lakers fan's are whiners(not winners).. just like their players are.

Sean Cagney
06-29-2011, 10:25 PM
LOL at class they cot damn talk too! HAHHAHHAHAHA OKAY. I laughed the whole time.

DeadlyDynasty
06-29-2011, 10:53 PM
I really couldn't care less about Mr. Kardashian and his wildebeest wife, but Sean Elliott is a tool.

These are things we know.

Sigz
06-29-2011, 11:27 PM
In all fairness, Eva Longoria is an accomplished actress/model. On the other hand, Khloe Kardashian is your typical village swamp donkey.

HAhahahaha best line ever.

GSH
06-29-2011, 11:38 PM
To be fair, our announcers are complete and total homers, they annoy me often enough.

Im not a fan of them, I would much rather enjoy objective commentating with factual and insightful basketball analysis. And when their is nothing factual and insightful to be said then stfu.

Like who? Van Gundy? Jon Barry? Bill fuckingWalton? Seriously, don't be such a taint-licker.

Sean is entertaining. Yeah, he's a local announcer, doing what local announcers do. But his knowledge of the game, and his analysis of play is solid. And I can't count the number of times I've heard him say that there was a bad call (or no-call) in the Spurs favor. Hold your breath until you hear a Laker announcer admit that a call went the wrong way against the visiting team.

So what if Laker fans don't like hearing Mr. Kardashian? Fuckem. I still remember Sean saying that Ben Wallace looked like a Mr. Microphone. I damn near choked from laughing. I know some Detroit fans who thought it was funny, too. I'm sure some Detroit fans weren't thrilled about it, but they didn't cry like bitchy middle school girls about it. It's a big boy's game, and one joking comment by an opposing commentator shouldn't make you cry.

Really... no more taint licking.

Proxy
06-30-2011, 03:49 AM

Who gives a shit? Every local newscast is homer unless their team sucks. It's more fun to watch a game with a Spursfan commentator. If you can't make a decision for yourself, and your opinion is swayed or your'e bothered by what someone says, then you're an idiot anyways.

If you want to watch a "neutral" station, then wait for the nationally televised games with dumbasses like Marc Jackson and Reggie Miller. Otherwise you can stfu.

lefty
06-30-2011, 08:59 AM
Who gives a shit? Every local newscast is homer unless their team sucks.
The Jazz announcers are pretty neutral
I also like the Heat announcer

Past: Chick Hearn was great :tu

The most annoying homers were probably the Cavaliers' when Lebron was still there :lol

Leetonidas
06-30-2011, 09:46 AM
Sean and Bill are definitely homers but they are obviously SPURS FANS, what the fuck do you want from them? Myers is just an announcer, dude used to call our games too awhile back too. But Sean and Bill are actual fans of the team and have a vested interest in the teams' success, which is nice to see. And I don't get this bullshit that they don't provide "factual and insightful basketball analysis." For real? Sean is great at analyzing the game, and he always gives the other teams/players props and is pretty respectful of them (although I don't know why he shits on Lamar so much :lmao ) for the most part. Bill isn't as insightful but I'd much rather listen to "OOOH MAMA!!" then that faggot Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy doing their back and forth routine, though I'm fucking glad Jackson got a coaching job, I couldn't stand his garbage commentary.

tl;dr: Sean/Bill are homers but they give props to the other team and they correct themselves when they thought a call was against the Spurs favor or vice versa.