PDA

View Full Version : Bigger stand up fail?

Axe Murderer
06-30-2011, 10:13 AM
Which stand up act was worse?

The Situation's infamous Trump roast

LtNmatV7-Ls

or Doug Williams at the Emmit Smith roast (atleast this one made you laugh)

8cHsPWq2QLs

Viva Las Espuelas
06-30-2011, 10:24 AM
Never saw the Doug Williams one, but the situation's was pretty painful.

Leetonidas
06-30-2011, 10:54 AM
:lmao

I never thought I'd see someone fail as hard as The Situation, those were both fucking embarrassing.

Axe Murderer
06-30-2011, 11:00 AM
While the Situation was less funny, Williams was a much bigger fail imo

The Situation isn't even a comic and he was still able to act like a cocky douche and finish his bit which is a huge plus in my book.

Doug Williams actually is a comedian and just looked like a deer in the headlights out there. His career was pretty much over after that embarrassment.

E20
06-30-2011, 03:06 PM
When I saw the Siutation on Trumps roast I started to feel embarrassed. I needed to get out of the room and turn the TV off it was that bad.

DMC
06-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Doug Williams is a comedian?

Axe Murderer
06-30-2011, 05:38 PM
Doug Williams is a comedian?

:lol

the guy's about 40 years past his time. just a hack who uses 20 variations of 'black people have to struggle' jokes. if he did this in the 70's he'd be a legend

tbh i only know about him because of jamie foxx. in a way you could also say Foxx made him relevant

DMC
06-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Just looks like another legrider to me. He's one of those guys who've gotten here and there by shadowing people with talent.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-30-2011, 08:44 PM
I wonder how some of these guys are picked for roasts. I'm pretty sure some random childhood friend of Donald Trump's woulda been better than The Situation.

ohmwrecker
06-30-2011, 08:55 PM
There is definitely a higher level of schadenfreude with The Situation. That other shit was hard to watch. I actually felt bad for the guy.

Axe Murderer
06-30-2011, 09:01 PM
That other shit was hard to watch. I actually felt bad for the guy.

At first I did too, but then again not really.

tbh if you wanna be a good comedian you have to be able to fight off hecklers. it's his own fault he just stood there and took it. like i said, maybe he should thank Foxx for making him relevant cause i sure as hell would've never heard of him without that incident

DMC
06-30-2011, 09:15 PM
He should never have gone on a roast when he's not accustomed to roasts. He's a stand up, prepared jokes guy. He didn't know Smith, so he started fucking with everyone else.

The other guy, situation or whatever that faggots name is, he's just some common dude who's parents happen to be rich. He's a no talent wop.

FkLA
06-30-2011, 09:17 PM
that wasnt any heckler though, ive watched that clip like 3 times and feel bad for that nigga every single time...his face at the end is full of embarrasment :(

its like a heavyweight champion picking on a lightweight amateur

Axe Murderer
06-30-2011, 09:21 PM
that wasnt any heckler though, ive watched that clip like 3 times and feel bad for that nigga every single time...his face at the end is full of embarrasment :(

its like a heavyweight champion picking on a lightweight amateur

it sucks because he had nothing going for him at all, and he really needed to do a good job to gain notoriety.

Guys like The Situation already have their money so they have nothing to lose. tbh Mike Irvin did a terrible job at that Roast and he just closed out his bit by basically saying "fuck ya'll, at the end of the day, i got my money i'm out" :lol

DMC
06-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Jamie Foxx is a faggot as well. Tell that stupid fuck to put those gross rocks back in his big ass lips.

ALVAREZ6
06-30-2011, 10:17 PM
When I saw the Siutation on Trumps roast I started to feel embarrassed. I needed to get out of the room and turn the TV off it was that bad.

LMAO that's exactly what my roommate did...he described it as "painful to watch" while he watched live. I pretty much agreed when I got in and saw it myself.

wannabe Moderator
07-01-2011, 08:21 PM
M_Sx9rr0KCk

DMC
07-02-2011, 12:01 AM
M_Sx9rr0KCk

I lmao