PDA

View Full Version : $%#* The Lockout

Russo21
06-30-2011, 08:47 PM
Billionaires and Millionaires arguing and acting like babies over $$$.

If it wasn't for us fans none of the players in the NBA would have the money they have today. Most of them would probably be on the streets or getting government assistance (people like TD excluded and the likes with college degrees excluded)

Spoiled rich and wealthy bastards fighting over $$$. I earn $40,000 a year and i'm quite happy.

Screw them. The owners keep there billions and millions, the players keep there multi millions.

It's the fans who lose out in this fiasco. People like you and me. People who use the NBA as an enjoyable pasttime and escape from life. People who love watching games on TV in the stadium and keep up online. The billionaires and multi millionaires in this league will keep there money and fans like you and me are the only ones who lose out.

The wealthy and the rediculously rich are screwing over the litle guy (us) they'd be nothing without us. Spoiled rich bastards they better sort this shit out.

ChuckD
06-30-2011, 08:56 PM
I plan on watching a lot of NCAA football, and watching NCAA basketball before March Madness.

baseline bum
06-30-2011, 10:04 PM
I plan on watching a lot of NCAA football, and watching NCAA basketball before March Madness.

NCAA basketball is going to be incredible next year. UNC with Barnes, Henson, Zeller, Marshall, McAdoo, Bullock, and Hairston? They were already stacked last year, but to keep everyone and add two 5-star recruits? I cannot wait to see them. I'm just as eager to see that ridiculous incoming class of Anthony Davis, Michael Gilchrist, Marquis Teague, and Kyle Wiltjer at Kentucky. What an incoming frontline, and then the best point guard recruit in the nation on top of that. And then Austin Rivers; talk about agility and creativity at the basket. He reminds me of a shorter Ginobili. I just wish my Bruins had someone really big coming in. Hopefully they land Muhammad for 2012.

adrienne
06-30-2011, 10:22 PM
I feel like I've been told I have to go on a diet. I'd normally be just fine without the NBA for the summer, but just knowing it might be a long time before I can have it, I'm looking for whatever I can anywhere (youtube, ESPN Classic...)

hsxvvd
07-01-2011, 02:36 AM
NCAA will get me my fix, but I'm fucked without my fantasy basketball.... Come on yahoo...create some random stat generator for three season.

Russ
07-01-2011, 03:10 PM
I just wish my Bruins had someone really big coming in. Hopefully they land Muhammad for 2012.

Better not put his picture in the media guide.

76s-ww7tbig&feature=relmfu

Hooks
07-01-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm just gonna smoke a lot of weed, play Modern warfare 3/Gears of war 3/the new elder scrolls that are all coming out in November! Oh and watch all the blu ray movies I want from torrents!

Bruno
07-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Owners and players better be careful with how they treated fans. A lockout isn't easy to justify give how both sides are reach. The biggest risk of a lockout is by far a loss of popularity for the NBA.

And I feel the most bad for low salaries NBA employees and rookies. It would be great if teams take care of the first ones and players take of the secodn ones. they have the money to do so.

lefty
07-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Today's NBA sucks anyway

Bring on the 80's and 90's games

dbestpro
07-01-2011, 07:38 PM
While I love the game of basketball I find NBA players are the bigger sports jerks in the way they treat fans, followed by baseball, and then football.

Wu36
07-02-2011, 02:48 AM
I had to take a big pay cut and find a new jod to do so. I wish my old company would have asked us to take pay cuts so they could still be around today. Rating are up because less people have jobs. Not because Lebron went to the Heat.

Pistons < Spurs
07-02-2011, 07:37 AM
A LOOK BACK AT 1998′S NBA LOCKOUT COMMERCIALS

0clCRkh5sOM

zdQCWHwGDI8