PDA

View Full Version : Girl Advice

E20
07-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Hopefully this ain't too long of a post but I asked my friends about this, but they give out pretty bad advice on this topic as if to purposely sabotage me so let me see if anyone can help me here. This girl I feel is girlfriend material and not I wanna bone and bolt material. Let me just say that I sort of messed up in the begining but by the way the girl and I still interact I feel I still have a shot. This happend like 5-6 months ago and I basically rushed to ask this girl out I met at the gym after a couple of days of introducing myself which is totally not my style because I usually ask for their number and not a date also this was bad timing because I didn't know what I was thinking because in a couple of days I had to go back to school for the rest of the year so I brain farted.

Well anyway she said she was busy and had so much shit to do that day and I replied Oh okay maybe some other time, and she said definitely for sure. The funny thing is I didn't see her again for a while so it seemed like I ran away like a little bitch, but when she saw me after a while she wasn't annoyed or creeped out she was still interested in talking to me and everything and currently we still have conversations at the gym and from those convos and the vibe I get from her is pretty cool sort of like I should pursue. But some days the girl pretends I don't even exist at the gym which is really annoying and confusing. A couple of things run across my own mind: I got rejected and should stop trying, she was actually busy and I should try to pursue, or this girl is just a tease. Now I should quit being a little bitch and just ask for her number, but for some reason since I like the girl for who she is I'm scared as fuck to ask, also because we both have schedules that only allow us to come to the gym at similar times so I don't wanna say or do something that will make it awkard of us to be in the same area. But if you need anymore details about me or the girl so you can get a better picture of the situation ask. But any takers? Advice from the females of the forum would be very helpful IMO.

hater
07-01-2011, 02:39 PM
get a couple of side bitches and bang the hell out of them on a regular basis. No way in hell you'll give a shit about asking this chick for her number.

See when guys have nothing, they have everything to lose. So they choke. When they have pussy on the side, they have nothing to lose

E20
07-01-2011, 02:58 PM
you're probably overthinking it, your little encounter obviously meant a lot more to you than it did to her and she probably doesn't think twice about you. she's polite to you when she sees you but is probably only interested in friendship, hence why she doesn't go out of her way to speak to you. trust me, when a girl really likes you, you'll know it.

That could be it, but to the part in bold she does go out of her way to come speak to me so that's why I'm confused why would you ignore me one day and walk across the gym the other day to start talking to me in a flitratious manner. Also I'm not sure if I'm coming across as an asshole because I usually ignore her until she acknolwedges me or approaches me, mostly because I tend to bitch out in this certain case.

get a couple of side bitches and bang the hell out of them on a regular basis. No way in hell you'll give a shit about asking this chick for her number.

See when guys have nothing, they have everything to lose. So they choke. When they have pussy on the side, they have nothing to lose
I'm trying to settle down, because I'm entering Med school so I don't have time to party or go crazy anymore and I'm thinking that if I don't find a steady relationship now it's not going to be easier when I'm in med school or after I'm done with.

mrsmaalox
07-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Well the only way you are going to find out if she is interested and would like to go out with you is to ask her. Girls are all different and she may not necessarily be one of the real obvious, demonstrative types; maybe it's not her nature to pursue, but that doesn't mean she's not interested or into playing games.

All your other questions will be answered eventually----once you've spent some time with her. It's impossible to know a person's motives and intentions from afar; you could waste a lot more energy wondering and guessing (and asking others to speculate for you) if you'd like, but it won't get you very far with her.

You've tried it once, so I'd say it would be worth it to give it one more shot---if she turns you down you can be pretty sure she's not interested in you in that way---if she says yes, then you are on your way to getting more of the answers you are looking for.

CuckingFunt
07-01-2011, 03:09 PM
I say definitely ask for her number. Even if she's not interested in anything more than friendship, as long as the guy asking isn't a total jerk and/or creeper (and based on the fact you two are friendly, I'm guessing she doesn't see you that way) it's always flattering to have someone show their interest -- I don't know a single girl, personally, who would later treat a guy poorly for taking the initiative to ask for her number.

So, unless she's a cunt (in which case, no big loss), the worst thing that could possibly happen is that she doesn't want to exchange numbers or she tells you she's just interested in friendship/workout chat. A small knock to the pride, perhaps, but hardly the end of the world. And certainly not as bad as the craziness you seem to be putting yourself through in over-thinking this one.

Tinystarz
07-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Why would you want a girl who doesn't go out of her way to talk to you? If she doesn't do that and just roams around waiting for you to talk to her it's a lost cause. She is not interested enough..find some one who is.

Nick Manning
07-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Hopefully this ain't too long of a post but I asked my friends about this, but they give out pretty bad advice on this topic as if to purposely sabotage me so let me see if anyone can help me here. This girl I feel is girlfriend material and not I wanna bone and bolt material. Let me just say that I sort of messed up in the begining but by the way the girl and I still interact I feel I still have a shot. This happend like 5-6 months ago and I basically rushed to ask this girl out I met at the gym after a couple of days of introducing myself which is totally not my style because I usually ask for their number and not a date also this was bad timing because I didn't know what I was thinking because in a couple of days I had to go back to school for the rest of the year so I brain farted.

Well anyway she said she was busy and had so much shit to do that day and I replied Oh okay maybe some other time, and she said definitely for sure. The funny thing is I didn't see her again for a while so it seemed like I ran away like a little bitch, but when she saw me after a while she wasn't annoyed or creeped out she was still interested in talking to me and everything and currently we still have conversations at the gym and from those convos and the vibe I get from her is pretty cool sort of like I should pursue. But some days the girl pretends I don't even exist at the gym which is really annoying and confusing. A couple of things run across my own mind: I got rejected and should stop trying, she was actually busy and I should try to pursue, or this girl is just a tease. Now I should quit being a little bitch and just ask for her number, but for some reason since I like the girl for who she is I'm scared as fuck to ask, also because we both have schedules that only allow us to come to the gym at similar times so I don't wanna say or do something that will make it awkard of us to be in the same area. But if you need anymore details about me or the girl so you can get a better picture of the situation ask. But any takers? Advice from the females of the forum would be very helpful IMO.

http://cosmo.com/articles/datingtips (http://everything2.com/user/Scientist/writeups/Making+Chloroform)

Good luck :tu

E20
07-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Thanks CF and mrsmaalox, this is why female advice is so much better than male advice, it makes me feel better. :lol

I don't want to come off across as overthinking about this girl or being mind-fucked, but I've been screwing around too much the past 2 years and need to start working towards my future so I guess it's like a mini-mid life crisis that I need to find a GF asap. Oh yeah also this girl is 25 and has a stable job which sounds like she's going to keep in the long run and I'm 22 going to be in school for like another 9 years, but I look and act much more mature than my actual age if that matters any.

CuckingFunt
07-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Why would you want a girl who doesn't go out of her way to talk to you? If she doesn't do that and just roams around waiting for you to talk to her it's a lost cause. She is not interested enough..find some one who is.

That's a great recipe for ending up alone. Or with a string of insecure attention whores.

E20
07-01-2011, 03:18 PM

I am saying she does go out of her way but other times blatantly ignores the fuck out of me. I think you mis-read.

Kai
07-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Ask her out, faggot.

David Bowie
07-01-2011, 04:27 PM
She may be ignoring you because she hopes that you will come up to her to talk. Girls usually want the guy to make the first move. In my experience, if the guy is not the one asking you out and doing most of the calling in the beginning of a relationship, then he really is not that interested.

ohmwrecker
07-01-2011, 04:47 PM
My advice is don't listen to any of the advice the dudes here are giving you. I realize this may be confusing because I am a dude. CF and MM are right. She probably likes you, but you are acting like a weirdass and you are confusing her as much as she is confusing you. She may be wondering why you haven't asked her out again yet. It doesn't sound like she has given you any clear signals that she is not interested. Most women want to be pursued a little and they respond to confident men. So, nut up and ask her out if you haven't already blown it.

IronMexican
07-01-2011, 07:27 PM
tbh, we need a womans advice thread, cause I suck ass at talking to woman.

This one bish I've been talking to was acting retarded, like calling me a little kid and stuff. But she's still into me, I think. Anyways, today, my cousin tells me he's going to Vegas next week with that bish and her friend, and that bish wasn't me to go. At first I didn't believe them, but he assured me by talking about it in front of them, and she wants me to go. She did joke around and stuff about me being under 21, since she's 23. But she wants me to go.

She just acts so retarded sometimes. I don't get older woman at all. Then she tells me she's had a BF for 4 years, but I think she's lying. She wouldn't want me to go to Vegas, and she wouldn't be going without him if she was. She's just trying to play hard to get, or see how I react.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Why would you go to Vegas if you aren't 21 yet?

IronMexican
07-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Because that girl is going. I think it almost guarantees I get laid. And she has big titties. I feel like asking her if she has back problems, but I never do.

Darius McCrary
07-01-2011, 08:00 PM

tell her your dick is so thick it couldn't fit into a milk carton, like that time you tried to jack off with a milk carton

E20
07-01-2011, 09:33 PM
^ Mookie crew? LOL

But thanks for everybodys input.

ashbeeigh
07-01-2011, 09:34 PM
When i go to the gym it's to go to the gym. I have my ipod on, I run, I go home. If someone needs something from me or wants to talk to me that's fine. I'm a friendly person and smile at anyone who happens to catch my eye while I'm there.

It's obvious that she makes you nervous and you kind of like her though. So suck it up and go ask her out. She might be like me and just at the gym to go to the gym. It might shock or even flatter her that you ask for her number.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-02-2011, 12:43 PM
blah blah blah... And she has big titties. blah blah blah
Say no more.......

DAF86
07-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Ask for he number very cassually and then start the "instant messages" attack.

DMC
07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
Follow her home, sit outside her house with a dish and receiver, and you can get a lot of information.

www.thespystore.com

check it out.

frodo
07-03-2011, 05:32 AM
just forget that girl or any girl and be a celibate the rest of your life.