PDA

View Full Version : Being in love

Venti Quattro
07-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Why is it such a great feeling? :hat

thispego
07-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Because when you lose it it's such a terrible feeling. Enjoy it while it lasts pussy! :toast

Tinystarz
07-02-2011, 12:36 PM
cause when to souls find each other and sync in...ah fuck it, it's gonna end anyway dude.

ALVAREZ6
07-02-2011, 01:03 PM
probably because when you're in love/in a relationship you get laid very consistently, every day at least. there's nothing better than knowing in a few minutes or hours, whatever the case is, that you're gettin it in later.

DMC
07-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Fair warning: Kobe will not reciprocate.

Proxy
07-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Well, considering there's no such thing as a soul, I would guess that due to your evolutionary process and function to reproduce. Your brain emits positive feelings towards having a mate that you deem worthy of bearing your seed... tbh.

GoodOdor
07-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Sons, I don't think I've ever been in love. What's it like?

IronMexican
07-02-2011, 02:54 PM
How do you even know when you're in love?

GoodOdor
07-02-2011, 02:58 PM

Good question sons. Do you think you were in love when you were dating that 14 year old a while back?

DeadlyDynasty
07-02-2011, 03:00 PM

You start thinking and acting irrationally. Then you ditch your friends. That's just the first time.

IronMexican
07-02-2011, 03:01 PM
I've always ditched stuff for pussy. Always.

thispego
07-02-2011, 10:10 PM
probably because when you're in love/in a relationship you get laid very consistently, every day at least. there's nothing better than knowing in a few minutes or hours, whatever the case is, that you're gettin it in later.
lol alvie, that's such a little kid response :lmao

DMC
07-02-2011, 11:05 PM
When you know the worst thing about her and it's ok, and she knows the worst thing about you and turns you in for the reward.

frodo
07-03-2011, 05:04 AM
never know what love feels since im a lifelong celibate but it connotes much more then sexual pleasure imho. i used to masturbate when i was a kid and it gave me sexual pleasure but it ain't nothing like love, love is more of a mental thing imho. being loved by someone gives u a feeling that you are so important and valuable, and makes you feel more confident. it really be a good feeling to you boys and girls i think, though i never sensed or experienced it myself :depressed:

ToughActinTinactin
07-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Been there, done that.

Oh, Gee!!
07-03-2011, 01:31 PM
you won't know true love until you hold your first child. that's real love. what you're experiencing is simply lust.

DMC
07-03-2011, 04:19 PM
never know what love feels since im a lifelong celibate but it connotes much more then sexual pleasure imho. i used to masturbate when i was a kid and it gave me sexual pleasure but it ain't nothing like love, love is more of a mental thing imho. being loved by someone gives u a feeling that you are so important and valuable, and makes you feel more confident. it really be a good feeling to you boys and girls i think, though i never sensed or experienced it myself :depressed:
Celibate not by choice no doubt, but the yellow man doesn't love anything but gambling and cigarettes.

DMC
07-03-2011, 04:20 PM
you won't know true love until you hold your first child. that's real love. what you're experiencing is simply lust.

Is that before you move out of state and make payments?

Isitjustme?
07-03-2011, 05:36 PM
I think the OP was trying to get people to ask him about his personal life.

Isitjustme?
07-03-2011, 05:37 PM
So, Venti Quattro are you in love with someone?

Bill_Brasky
07-03-2011, 05:51 PM
It's all just chemicals in your brain OP. Nothing more, nothing less.

benefactor
07-03-2011, 06:12 PM
I know one thing...the person that coined the phrase "old love is better than new love" was dead on.

baseline bum
07-03-2011, 07:24 PM

When you just get that old fashioned romantic feeling where you'd do anything to bone her.

baseline bum
07-03-2011, 07:25 PM

Catholic priest, eh?

Venti Quattro
07-04-2011, 10:47 AM
So, Venti Quattro are you in love with someone?

Madly in love.

And I just wanted to ask Spurstalk in general, there's probably nothing wrong with that

Prime1
07-04-2011, 11:04 AM
Madly in love.

And I just wanted to ask Spurstalk in general, there's probably nothing wrong with that

Tell us more...

Smart Ass
07-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Tell us more...

Tell me more....tell me more...what is love at first sight!?!?

frodo
07-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Celibate not by choice no doubt, but the yellow man doesn't love anything but gambling and cigarettes.
yeah and there also pretty good at engineering imho :lol

thispego
07-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Madly in love.

oh god that makes me sick :vomit: :lol

didn't know venti quattro was a woman tho tbh

Venti Quattro
07-04-2011, 10:58 PM
oh god that makes me sick :vomit: :lol

didn't know venti quattro was a woman tho tbh

LMAO you always hate on everything. Remember when you spewed shit on BR's thread regarding the tallest tower

:lol climbing the tower with no fallbacks or support

GoodOdor
07-04-2011, 11:00 PM
LMAO you always hate on everything.

Sons he is making minimum wage at 27. I'd hate on everything too if I was almost 30 and still making minimum wage.

He and Jacob should form a support group.

thispego
07-04-2011, 11:01 PM
LMAO you always hate on everything. Remember when you spewed shit on BR's thread regarding the tallest tower

:lol climbing the tower with no fallbacks or support

Tallest tower? You mean how everyone was jacking off at the bravery of the maintenance guy who gets paid 75k a year to climb a ladder? :lmao

thispego
07-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Sons he is making minimum wage at 27. I'd hate on everything too if I was almost 30 and still making minimum wage.

He and Jacob should form a support group.

internship

$10.20/hr now after promotion. Only have to work there 3 more months

tyvm :D

tlongII
07-04-2011, 11:37 PM
LOL Love

DeadlyDynasty
07-04-2011, 11:40 PM
internship

$10.20/hr now after promotion. Only have to work there 3 more months

tyvm :D

Double figures? Damn pego, movin' on up.

thispego
07-04-2011, 11:48 PM
internship

Sisk
07-05-2011, 01:10 AM
I was driving back from College Station the other day and this girl showed me her number on the window from the passenger seat. I don't think that's love. Maybe she thought so.

Sisk
07-05-2011, 01:11 AM

Imagine when he's got his graduate degree cooking for his wife! Guaranteed 100k/yr!

GoodOdor
07-05-2011, 01:12 AM

:lol:lol:lol

GoodOdor
07-05-2011, 01:12 AM
I was driving back from College Station the other day and this girl showed me her number on the window from the passenger seat. I don't think that's love. Maybe she thought so.

Did you memorize it/write it down?

Sisk
07-05-2011, 01:50 AM
Did you memorize it/write it down?

Called her.

oh crap
07-05-2011, 02:00 AM
lol being in love. what a great concept. the fuck is this, middle school???

DJ Mbenga
07-05-2011, 02:18 AM
does the bitch even look better than the slut in your avatar?

thispego
07-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Imagine when he's got his graduate degree cooking for his wife! Guaranteed 100k/yr!

Yeah, being a future millionaire is funny :lmao

Jealousy is a stinky cologne, sisk. How fat and ugly was the woman who showed you her number through the passenger window? :rollin If in fact that did happen?

Leetonidas
07-05-2011, 09:43 AM
Aren't you the guy who looks like Kyle's cousin

FortuneCookie
07-05-2011, 09:54 AM
No matter how much you hug your money, it will never hug you back.

Lucky Numbers: 11, 16, 22, 29, 35, 38 41

thispego
07-05-2011, 10:05 AM
I don't hug my money, I just educate those who don't think I'm better off than them. In every way :lol

Trill Clinton
07-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Fuck love. One day you think you're madly in love, until you wake up and realize this bitch has been fucking guys behind your back for the past month:bang

*plays Kim by Eminem*

JoeyGreco
07-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Fuck love. One day you think you're madly in love, until you wake up and realize this bitch has been fucking guys behind your back for the past month:bang

*plays Kim by Eminem*

I see that all the time.

TE
07-05-2011, 11:05 AM
It's not legit love until you're married tbh.

Sisk
07-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Jealousy is a stinky cologne, sisk. How fat and ugly was the woman who showed you her number through the passenger window? :rollin If in fact that did happen?

I'm not jealous one bit, house husband. She was actually a good looking blonde from Texas A&M. Couldn't care less if you don't believe me tbh.

Your wife/girlfriend/baby mama has the money. Your current job is shit. You come on here every day to try to make yourself feel better by talking shit to everyone to reassure yourself your life doesn't suck when it does. You think having a masters guarantees you 100k+/yr and you'll graduate having your own successful practice when that's not how the world works. These are the things we know.

Pick of Destiny
07-05-2011, 12:27 PM
it's not legit love until she swallows, tbh.

fify

thispego
07-05-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm not jealous one bit, house husband. She was actually a good looking blonde from Texas A&M. Couldn't care less if you don't believe me tbh.
:lmao

Your wife/girlfriend/baby mama has the money. Your current job is shit. You come on here every day to try to make yourself feel better by talking shit to everyone to reassure yourself your life doesn't suck when it does. You think having a masters guarantees you 100k+/yr and you'll graduate having your own successful practice when that's not how the world works. These are the things we know.

My current job is an internship, you know, paying my dues. Working hard to achieve my future goals. Something you probably know nothing about. My girls' wealth is icing on the cake as I pretend it's not even there, which in reality it isn't until she becomes the heir to her parents' fortune. Until then I'll just enjoy all the expensive vacations her family treats us to and think about how much better my life is than your shitty existence :lol

Sisk
07-05-2011, 03:35 PM
My current job is an internship, you know, paying my dues. Working hard to achieve my future goals. Something you probably know nothing about. My girls' wealth is icing on the cake as I pretend it's not even there, which in reality it isn't until she becomes the heir to her parents' fortune. Until then I'll just enjoy all the expensive vacations her family treats us to and think about how much better my life is than your shitty existence :lol

You can pretend it's not there while you're paying your dues? Makes a lot of sense. Like 99% of other posters on here, I don't have to try and brag about anything to reassure myself that my life doesn't suck. You are the 1% that comes here for reassurance.

thispego
07-05-2011, 06:16 PM
You can pretend it's not there while you're paying your dues? Makes a lot of sense. Like 99% of other posters on here, I don't have to try and brag about anything to reassure myself that my life doesn't suck. You are the 1% that comes here for reassurance.

I need no reassurance, I just have to correct all you numbnuts who got me figured wrong.

redzero
07-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Maybe if you stop bragging about how you will be making hundreds of thousands of dollars and about how much money your girlfriend has, people will stop "figuring you wrong."

thispego
07-05-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm not bragging. You people are so insecure a out yourselves that you rag on my internship and how much money I make, so I am just assuring all you faggots that I ain't hurtin. It all started with me telling you guys that I make minimum wage at my job/internship, so who's bragging, really?

Sisk
07-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Maybe if you stop bragging about how you will be making hundreds of thousands of dollars and about how much money your girlfriend has, people will stop "figuring you wrong."

This.

thispego
07-05-2011, 08:21 PM
:lol lol y'all are fucking dumb. again, I haven't bragged once, just defended myself against you haters that are against hard work and paying your dues. Quit being jealous little faggots :lmao

redzero
07-05-2011, 08:23 PM
What are we jealous of? The six-figure salary you don't have?

Axe Murderer
07-05-2011, 08:23 PM
thispego still goin ham on niggas in the Club i see

thispego
07-05-2011, 08:24 PM
What are we jealous of? The six-figure salary you don't have?

jealous of the things that I have and will have that you don't and won't have, dummy :lol

redzero
07-05-2011, 08:28 PM
jealous of the things that I have

A girlfriend with all the money.

and will have

i.e. what you don't have.

that you don't and won't have, dummy

lol "won't have"

All you have is a minimum wage job and a girlfriend with money. You can stop talking shit about the six-figure salary that you don't and won't have.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2011, 08:32 PM
tbh a girlfriend who is rich and is due to inherit a fortune is something I'd be jealous of

howeva im not jealous of a minimum wage internship

thispego
07-05-2011, 08:39 PM
A girlfriend with all the money.

i.e. what you don't have.

lol "won't have"

All you have is a minimum wage job and a girlfriend with money. You can stop talking shit about the six-figure salary that you don't and won't have.

look at you brah :lol yo jealousy reeks. Get off my nuts right now and just forget about it cause you're only embarrassing yourself!

thispego
07-05-2011, 08:45 PM
:lmao I'm not anti gay, I'm just anti being gay around me.

redzero
07-05-2011, 08:47 PM
look at you brah :lol yo jealousy reeks. Get off my nuts right now and just forget about it cause you're only embarrassing yourself!

:lol What am I jealous of? Your whole schtick here is bragging about how great your life is and scoffing other people/things. You criticize the looks of others, even though you look like a loser yourself. Now you're boasting about job that you don't actually have? Is there anything lamer than that?

thispego
07-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Whose looks do I scoff?

lol brah are you dense? I didn't say anything about how great my life is until you chuds started scoffing me for my lowly internship :rolleyes

Y'all are so desperate to knock me down a notch but you don't have a leg to stand on, I'm sorry that's the case but that's just the way it is. Get over it. Some people are just better than thou.

So eat shit. :rollin

DMC
07-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Wow you actually started a new sentence with "Leg to stand on". Is your internship at a public library?

redzero
07-05-2011, 08:54 PM
You called Emily Blunt "homely" in that Adjustment Bureau thread.

:lol "Some people are just better than thou."

And you wonder why people on here criticize you. It's funny to see you pretend that you are being made fun of for no reason.

Seriously, though, your boasts would be a lot more effective if Spurstalk didn't already know that you are a loser.

thispego
07-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Wow you actually started a new sentence with "Leg to stand on". Is your internship at a public library?

peep the edit, bone head. You couldnt figure out it was a mistype on my phone and I meant 'a leg to stand on'? :rolleyes yeesh

thispego
07-05-2011, 08:57 PM
You called Emily Blunt "homely" in that Adjustment Bureau thread.

:lol "Some people are just better than thou."

And you wonder why people on here criticize you. It's funny to see you pretend that you are being made fun of for no reason.

Seriously, though, your boasts would be a lot more effective if Spurstalk didn't already know that you are a loser.

pfffft emily blunt IS homely.

LOL judging another mans looks :lmao yeah, that ain't gay

redzero
07-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Emily Blunt would never even look twice at you. I really want to see this girlfriend of yours, since Blunt is below your standards.

:lol still looking like a loser

DMC
07-05-2011, 09:01 PM
peep the edit, bone head. You couldnt figure out it was a mistype on my phone and I meant 'a leg to stand on'? :rolleyes yeesh
You post on here through your phone? Are you completely sans life?

Sisk
07-05-2011, 09:07 PM

Apparently he is. How pathetic.

Pego, quit boasting about your non-existent personal wealth. Why are you so desperately trying to impress people on a forum? That's about as low as someone can get.

thispego
07-05-2011, 09:21 PM
:lol y'all are fun, I'm satiated for now. I'll use and abuse you chodes on the flip side.

redzero, sisk, dmc = :smchode:

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2011, 09:24 PM
:lmao Aggy fag talking shit about anyone else

at least thispego didn't go to a school where jizzing in a jar is a tradition

Sisk
07-05-2011, 09:25 PM

:lol Riding pego's dick. How cute. Yall dating or what?

redzero
07-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Why are you so desperately trying to impress people on a forum?

He's not trying to impress us. He is trying to help us by reminding us of how great somebody's life can be. He is doing us a favor so we don't lose hope.

thispego
07-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Emily Blunt would never even look twice at you. I really want to see this girlfriend of yours, since Blunt is below your standards.

:lol still looking like a loser

oh yeah, just a reminder, a heads up of who has a life here and who doesn't:

DMC
Total Posts: 8,052
Posts Per Day: 21.95

thispego
Total Posts: 9,779
Posts Per Day: 3.97

:lmao

lol scoffing someone for using their phone to post? Dets Classic! :rollin

thispego
07-05-2011, 09:33 PM

:lmao true, so true :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2011, 09:37 PM
:lol Riding pego's dick. How cute. Yall dating or what?
Naw, just making fun of people who cheer for this:

http://www.40acressports.com/images/aggies-squeeze.jpg

GoodOdor
07-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Crofl house husband.

J/k, if a man wants to stay home and take care of his baby while his wife brings home the bacon, who are we to call him a housewife?

Good for you, pego.