PDA

View Full Version : Koolaid’s 10 Step Program That Will Take Your Basketball Game To Another Level

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2011, 08:00 AM
This is a re-post of my advice to you losers from last year. :toast

On a personal note I got my feelings kinda hurt once when my cousin took a young Kool to play a pick-up game with some of his homies…I was balling I thought and getting mad props from the other team when my cousin told them I was good but and all but that I just couldn’t handle pressure…those nikkas started pressing me and I fucked the game off…it was a hard lesson…

Now I’m going to do something that’s never been done before. If you’re truly interested in improving your game put aside what I’m sure is genuine hate for me and take Kool’s advice so that you can reach that other level…Below is my 10-step program that if you follow will yield immediate results.

When you leave the court people will be asking your name, what school you played for and giving mad props…Trust Me…

Empty your bladder then eat a power snack such as an apple just under 2 hrs before the game.

Next drink 1/75 cup of warm water mixed with ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper – this will speed up your metabolism and make you focused aggressive. (this is one of the single most important steps)

Focus mainly on your stomach and lower body. Hit the legs hard (wear compression sleeves on your calves) work legs at least 3 times a week. 500 push-ups a day break them in sets of 50 if you must but get them in

Practice pressing. Cardio Cardio Cardio. Full court press. Pressure the ball the whole game until your legs give out.

Only play ball with real players – fuck the dumb shit and couch potato's like ElNono, Triggered Excellence, and other Spur fans...you want to improve you’re running pick-ups at a public park and no real ballers are present…then go to the gym and work out…don’t waste your time and possibly get hurt playing with scrubs. This is important because this is where you’re likely to learn the physical and mental toughness required to play with the “big boys”…

Become self-absorb ed. This step is also very important . Girls used to always tell me I was conceited …this will help you in the long run. (BTW it wasn’t conceit it was self-confidence) But you need this more than anything. You’ll have to learn when to hold em and when to fold em on this one.

Challenge your teammates and friends to a 1 on 1 game where there’s no scoring involved and / or no jump shots…just an exposition of you getting by your man and into the lane. This will help you develop mad handles son…

During pick-up games focus intensely on moving without the ball…hard cuts to the basket and coming off of screens and double screens..just out cardio your opponent it like MMA fighting…

Practice defense only drills. In pick-up games you become the defensive enforcer of the man your guarding. Don’t call for the ball on the offensive end just let your man know your goal is to prevent him from passing by you…Let him shoot the jumper just don’t let him drive the lane.

Find your sweet spot…This is my bread and butter advice right here…Find a spot on the court that is yours…not a spot within your range per se but a spot where the shot is automatic…I saw MJ do this a lot back in the day with his turn around J but I didn’t understand it until I saw Kobe perfect his own…A good example is last year when Kobe beat the Bucks he went to his sweet spot missed the shot…Got the ball again went back to his sweet spot which is the Corner – Top of the key on any side….and won the game.

oNXBkfXqe68

Don’t mention it…

thispego
07-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Why not just bump your old one?

Now this is twice plagiarized.

redzero
07-03-2011, 11:56 AM
:lol Koolaid_Man has nothing to talk about, but he still has to make these stupid topics over and over again.

Scrub
07-03-2011, 12:24 PM

On a personal note I got my feelings kinda hurt once when my cousin took a young Kool to play a pick-up game with some of his homies…I was balling I thought and getting mad props from the other team when my cousin told them I was good but and all but that I just couldn’t handle pressure…those nikkas started pressing me and I fucked the game off…it was a hard lesson…

Now I’m going to do something that’s never been done before. If you’re truly interested in improving your game put aside what I’m sure is genuine hate for me and take Kool’s advice so that you can reach that other level…Below is my 10-step program that if you follow will yield immediate results.

When you leave the court people will be asking your name, what school you played for and giving mad props…Trust Me…

Empty your bladder then eat a power snack such as an apple just under 2 hrs before the game.

Next drink 1/75 cup of warm water mixed with ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper – this will speed up your metabolism and make you focused aggressive. (this is one of the single most important steps)

Focus mainly on your stomach and lower body. Hit the legs hard (wear compression sleeves on your calves) work legs at least 3 times a week. 500 push-ups a day break them in sets of 50 if you must but get them in

Practice pressing. Cardio Cardio Cardio. Full court press. Pressure the ball the whole game until your legs give out.

Only play ball with real players – fuck the dumb shit and couch potato's like ElNono, Triggered Excellence, and other Spur fans...you want to improve you’re running pick-ups at a public park and no real ballers are present…then go to the gym and work out…don’t waste your time and possibly get hurt playing with scrubs. This is important because this is where you’re likely to learn the physical and mental toughness required to play with the “big boys”…

Become self-absorb ed. This step is also very important . Girls used to always tell me I was conceited …this will help you in the long run. (BTW it wasn’t conceit it was self-confidence) But you need this more than anything. You’ll have to learn when to hold em and when to fold em on this one.

Challenge your teammates and friends to a 1 on 1 game where there’s no scoring involved and / or no jump shots…just an exposition of you getting by your man and into the lane. This will help you develop mad handles son…

During pick-up games focus intensely on moving without the ball…hard cuts to the basket and coming off of screens and double screens..just out cardio your opponent it like MMA fighting…

Practice defense only drills. In pick-up games you become the defensive enforcer of the man your guarding. Don’t call for the ball on the offensive end just let your man know your goal is to prevent him from passing by you…Let him shoot the jumper just don’t let him drive the lane.

Find your sweet spot…This is my bread and butter advice right here…Find a spot on the court that is yours…not a spot within your range per se but a spot where the shot is automatic…I saw MJ do this a lot back in the day with his turn around J but I didn’t understand it until I saw Kobe perfect his own…A good example is last year when Kobe beat the Bucks he went to his sweet spot missed the shot…Got the ball again went back to his sweet spot which is the Corner – Top of the key on any side….and won the game.

oNXBkfXqe68

Don’t mention it…

:lol:lol:lol at this short asian scrub. Bitch I would eat u alive on the court!

BlackSwordsMan
07-03-2011, 12:27 PM
http://www0.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=17091076

jimo2305
07-03-2011, 12:34 PM

http://i37.tinypic.com/30bem29.gif
NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!!!

TE
07-03-2011, 01:26 PM
:lmao

DMC
07-03-2011, 02:35 PM
gotdam u niggas are funny...but tbh only fags do shake-n-bake...and only scrubs are so muti-faceted till they sit on the bench... you fucking fat boy you.....this whole thread is fucking hilarious....white boys talking about balling....ha ha ha...

euro step..ha ha ha....

ohh so you the bitch on the court...

you an outta shape son of a bitch is what you are....go to the Y... I hear they have adult hand job leagues to help you improve your technique.

ha ha ha...so you have no knees....how do you go from Kobe to Ray Allen... You a lazy ass don't wanna play D type...I'd have your ass on the pine son....

did that dream shake have Mexican corn in it....

so you water and towel boy....it fits you well...taco eating muthafucker...

you the kinda scrub whose teeth I'd knock out for fouling me to hard...

dam I did some good work here...and shit all over you boys....

http://www.owensworld.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/Fullsize/pictures/too-much-weigh.jpg

NBA Champs
07-03-2011, 03:45 PM
http://www0.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=17091076

LMFAO! :lol