PDA

View Full Version : What if the NBA Forum also had a lockout?

Venti Quattro
07-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Say Kori and LJ can't pay for webhosting anymore and they can't agree with the web host for a nice plan... where would you be or what would you be doing?

Leetonidas
07-04-2011, 10:42 AM
It's going to be pretty boring in here until the season starts, might as well be a lockout if all we're going to get is retarded koolaid_man threads all day and johndaboss getting bukkaked on and exposed for being a homosexual.

Venti Quattro
07-04-2011, 10:45 AM
johndaboss getting bukkaked on and exposed for being a homosexual.

I haven't checked on the NBA forum for days now. Where is this thread?

Leetonidas
07-04-2011, 10:59 AM
I haven't checked on the NBA forum for days now. Where is this thread?

:lol

I doubt he's really gay but I've seen numerous posts upstairs where he continuously says he wants to see Parker's new girl's penis, because she looks like a dude iho. I think he made some homo comments in the pickup basketball thread and everyone was shitting on him at one point iirc

DMC
07-04-2011, 11:17 AM
I would be doing something different.

dunkman
07-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BlackSwordsMan
07-04-2011, 11:48 AM
:lol

I doubt he's really gay but I've seen numerous posts upstairs where he continuously says he wants to see Parker's new girl's penis, because she looks like a dude iho. I think he made some homo comments in the pickup basketball thread and everyone was shitting on him at one point iirc

ew gross

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2011, 12:11 PM
It's going to be pretty boring in here until the season starts, might as well be a lockout if all we're going to get is retarded koolaid_man threads all day and johndaboss getting bukkaked on and exposed for being a homosexual.

fyi - I've googled "Tim Duncan is Gay" or "Duncan is a Homo" or "The Spurs Big 3 Loves Gay Sex" like over 1000 times and never once did I start a thread about it....:lol...however, I'm still searching for that smoking gun. :lol

KobeOwnsDuncan
07-04-2011, 12:20 PM

Spurfan being boring like Duncan, nothing to see here

Leetonidas
07-04-2011, 01:12 PM
fyi - I've googled "Tim Duncan is Gay" or "Duncan is a Homo" or "The Spurs Big 3 Loves Gay Sex" like over 1000 times and never once did I start a thread about it....:lol...however, I'm still searching for that smoking gun. :lol

Surprising

Amuseddaysleeper
07-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Trolls have been preparing for that since 2007.

Jodelo
07-04-2011, 02:17 PM

Good you do productive things in your life...

DMC
07-04-2011, 03:19 PM

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-04-2011, 03:25 PM
:lmao google searching for gay pics over 1000 times :lmao:lmao

Leetonidas
07-05-2011, 07:47 AM
Yeah that's not extremely gay or anything