PDA

View Full Version : Has this been posted? CWebb

Monostradamus
07-05-2011, 06:50 PM
TH8pWWLVPx8&

Never saw that Dirk went on NBA TV and sat with the trophy in his lap right in front of faggot ass Chris Webber.

You can see the failed smile on Webber as he realizes the guy he's obsessively dissed out of jealousy all these years is right there flossing the LOB in his face.

Monostradamus
07-05-2011, 06:52 PM
I love Dirk's smirk/scoff when Webber starts asking him something too :lmao

Ghazi
07-05-2011, 06:52 PM
:lmao Webber

Monostradamus
07-05-2011, 06:54 PM
The best is the final few seconds of the clip when Webber looks straight at the camera with this "fuck my life" look on his face :lmao

Booharv
07-05-2011, 06:58 PM
I love Dirk's smirk/scoff when Webber starts asking him something too :lmao

Might be reading too much into that. I think he's more scoffing because he can't believe he has the trophy tbh

admiralsnackbar
07-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Glad to see him rewarded after suffering so many tough losses and hearing so much shit-talk.

admiralsnackbar
07-05-2011, 07:07 PM
The best is the final few seconds of the clip when Webber looks straight at the camera with this "fuck my life" look on his face :lmao
Saw that, too. Lot of things going through his mind there.

koriwhat
07-05-2011, 07:17 PM
only thing i saw was some asian dude turning his back on "his team" and then sucking them off after the finals were over. it is what it is.

sribb43
07-05-2011, 07:46 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/432/408/a_webber_hi_display_image.jpg?1286475662

Spursfan092120
07-05-2011, 07:56 PM
I just want to know who that ugly ass person with the ugly ass jacket, ugly ass leather hat and bandanna around their neck is standing behind Dirk.

TheMACHINE
07-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Cwebb dont like Dirk?

Ghazi
07-05-2011, 08:36 PM
r4yiGx5Yffg

:lmao :lmao

DMC
07-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Not sure who here ever heard him, but Dirk's demeanor reminds me of Hakeem. Hakeem was one of the most well spoken, honest people I have ever had the pleasure to hear speak.

DMC
07-05-2011, 08:45 PM
r4yiGx5Yffg

:lmao :lmao
Blow your fucking nose already... geez....

:lol

Booharv
07-05-2011, 09:06 PM
I don't imagine someone like Dirk cares about this at all, especially now that he has rung. This is more something fans and active media people tend to care about anyways. C-Webb probably died inside when Dirk rang though given all the shit he said.

DMC
07-05-2011, 09:07 PM
I don't imagine Dirk cares about this at all, especially now that he has rung. This is more something fans tend to care about. C-Webb probably died inside when Dirk rang though.
CWebb is too self absorbed to give a fuck about anyone else. Better flashy losing than not flashy winning.

vato loco
07-05-2011, 10:29 PM
dirk deserved all the shit he got before ringin this yr

he and his team were chokers plain and simple even mavfans didn't believe the team would ever win it all with dirk and this core

Red Hawk #21
07-05-2011, 10:46 PM
This is fucking awesome! Webber was dying on the inside while trying to smile on the outside lmao. I hope the failure known as Chris Webber enjoys being ringless.

lol being best known for this
NH1ujxNwrkA

DJ Mbenga
07-06-2011, 12:36 AM
didnt webb get hurt against dallas? his careeer basically declined after that. it was sad to see him run. it was like seeing a 3 legged dog run.

TE
07-06-2011, 03:20 AM
So basically: when you got it, flaunt it.

dirk4mvp
07-06-2011, 11:16 AM
and DPG had the nerve to get loud with me about me bringing up Cwebb ALWAYS talking shit about Dirk.

ohmwrecker
07-06-2011, 11:38 AM
I just want to know who that ugly ass person with the ugly ass jacket, ugly ass leather hat and bandanna around their neck is standing behind Dirk.

I always thought that was Phila_Chamberlain.

Cessation
07-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Webber always acts sketchy, nothing new here.

greensborohill
07-07-2011, 08:00 AM
When you talked the shit he talked, when in essence Webber never came close to where Dirk is or will be, with the belief that he could always fall back on "He's never won the title", then all of a sudden your last fall back argument is fucking gone. . . . you have nothing else to do but sit there in the pile of shit you made and sulk.

I like Webb, I used to love Webb when he was at Michigan, and I do feel sorry for him as an athlete b/c he never got to his full potential. . . . but whatever he is feeling b/c of Dirk winning he fully deserves it. It's one thing to make commentary on a player, Barkley does it, Magic does it, Barry does it. But when Webb does it on Dirk it's always felt like a personal attack and that is uncalled for. So now he gets to taste Dirk's nuts.

sefant77
07-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Well deserved.

I never understand why Webber had so much Haterade vs Dirk. He didnt miss any single second or opportunity to talk some weak ass shit about Dirk.

endrity
07-07-2011, 12:24 PM
^There is a lot being unhappy with the way his career ended and reverse racism in what C-Webb has said through the years. I think having played against Dallas and Dirk, and defeated them twice when healthy, it's hard for him to accept that that guy suddenly began toughening up when Nash left, got to the Finals, won the MVP, won the ring and is now being mentioned as an all time great. Somehow, in his world, C-Webb believes he was a better player.

greensborohill
07-07-2011, 12:48 PM
^There is a lot being unhappy with the way his career ended and reverse racism in what C-Webb has said through the years. I think having played against Dallas and Dirk, and defeated them twice when healthy, it's hard for him to accept that that guy suddenly began toughening up when Nash left, got to the Finals, won the MVP, won the ring and is now being mentioned as an all time great. Somehow, in his world, C-Webb believes he was a better player.

I think you are right. And the sad thing is, even if he had stayed healthy, Webber lacked the heart to get the job done. I tried looking for the video of him passing up last second shots to Mike Bibby versus the Lakers. It's sad.