PDA

View Full Version : If You're A Caucasion Mother - It's Open Season On Your Kids

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2011, 06:53 PM
at least it seems that way recently... I knew they were not going to give the death penalty to Goldilocks...I predicted to my homies...no way they were gonna kill that white girl....they just didn't have the guts to pull the trigger...

now whites can stop with the OJ miscarriage of justice POV...( even though I beleive OJ is guilty as hell) this is far worse because at least with OJ we could kinda of understand...:lol

sCTGI6bN6rA

4>0rings
07-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Fuckin' white people.

CubanSucks
07-05-2011, 07:10 PM
FUCK this honkey nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarrinS
07-05-2011, 08:04 PM
This case was all about race. That's why you're seeing so many videos of white people high-fiving and celebrating the verdict. Sarcasm intentional.

ashbeeigh
07-05-2011, 08:11 PM
If you're going to insult a whole racial group at least spell the name right. It's Caucasian.

ferg
07-05-2011, 08:20 PM
( even though I beleive OJ is guilty as hell)

u just outed yourself as being white. please stop with the schtick. no real black person thinks oj did it....

TDMVPDPOY
07-05-2011, 08:25 PM
let her off, start phone tapping and pitb, few years down the track enough evidence for retrial

desflood
07-05-2011, 08:49 PM
we could kinda of understand...:lol

Huh?

DMC
07-05-2011, 09:01 PM
cock asian. I knew you had some hidden agenda that involved dick

DarrinS
07-05-2011, 09:30 PM
you understand that the united states has a double jeopardy law in effect, and that you can't be tried twice for the same crime right?

I was about to say

Agloco
07-05-2011, 09:36 PM
let her off, start phone tapping and pitb, few years down the track enough evidence for retrial

Unless
she kills someone else that ain't happening.

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2011, 09:41 PM
If you're going to insult a whole racial group at least spell the name right. It's Caucasian.

Caca -sion...:lol

I'm just saying...white women been killing the shit outta their kids lately...

Karma is a bitch though...I don't see how she'll live a normal life no matter where she moves too...I know if I saw her in public I'd be like Ohh Snap...you the slut that murdered your kid.....

Creepn
07-05-2011, 10:56 PM
u just outed yourself as being white. please stop with the schtick. no real black person thinks oj did it....

lol.

Koolaid_Man
07-06-2011, 06:59 AM

ohh yeah....:lmao

-zwXhRYhMiM

ferg
07-06-2011, 07:36 PM
even further proof u are in fact a whiteboy! bringin out the youtube goods with tracy marrow? the son of a wealthy family from new jersey who served in the army for four years after high school and ONLY then got into rap? you feel posting youtube vids of tracy validates you as a black person. what ever floats ur boat i guess. (i say person cuz u could very well be a woman or a hermaphrodite) i mean we dont have to tell anyone who you really are. it could be a seceret! anyway, try again. keep outing urself as someone of the caucasian persuasion....