PDA

View Full Version : Since everyone is on Anthony - One of the most moral dilemmas ever approached in film

BRHornet45
07-06-2011, 02:12 AM
Gone Baby Gone

The first 2 minute monologue in this clip sets the tone. Outstanding and very underrated film.

Y-FBo8g00FA

CubanSucks
07-06-2011, 04:56 AM
wtf are you talking about?

Anyway, I heard that movie's pretentious and boring as shit. That clip pretty much backs up that theory. Not to mention I don't think I could handle ANOTHER fucking Bawston movie. Seriously, fuck that town. Good Will Hunting and The Departed should've been the only footage ever to come out of there

cantthinkofanything
07-06-2011, 09:05 AM

Good Will Hunting and The Departed should've been the only footage ever to come out of there

And Point Break.

MannyIsGod
07-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Awesome movie. Don't know if its really underrated though.

hater
07-06-2011, 09:59 AM
I don't even remember the plot but I do remember its a good movie. and yeah, underrated cause it came and went.

mrsmaalox
07-06-2011, 10:05 AM

Anyway, I heard that movie's pretentious and boring as shit. That clip pretty much backs up that theory. Not to mention I don't think I could handle ANOTHER fucking Bawston movie. Seriously, fuck that town. Good Will Hunting and The Departed should've been the only footage ever to come out of there

Another Boston film? You aren't sick of movies set in NYC or LA yet? ;)

You should see it! It's one of the rare films I've seen that is good in every respect----the plot, the characters, as well as the directing and the acting is very impressive. It would be a good film in any city setting I think.

JoeChalupa
07-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Excellent movie.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-06-2011, 10:29 AM
A fine Boston film but fuck all you for forgetting Celtic Pride.

I. Hustle
07-06-2011, 10:36 AM
That movie is actually pretty good. I don't even like the other Affleck.

CubanSucks
07-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Another Boston film? You aren't sick of movies set in NYC or LA yet? ;)

No, cause films set in NY or LA don't have constant reminders that it is NY or LA even though you may already know. Plus, I think I'd give a free pass to the two biggest cities in the country. Boston's not even up there