PDA

View Full Version : And the paid jurors scam begins.....

Fabbs
07-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Mods if we have to keep this in the Anthony thread, so be it.
I think it's subect worthy of its own thread.

Casey Anthony Juror: Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0706_casey_letter_TMZ.pdf

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

JoeChalupa
07-06-2011, 03:53 PM
I wouldn't pay since the alternate juror pretty much already told the story. The evidence wasn't there to convict. Simple as that. All the rest is simply money making drama.

DarrinS
07-06-2011, 04:02 PM
I wouldn't pay since the alternate juror pretty much already told the story. The evidence wasn't there to convict. Simple as that. All the rest is simply money making drama.

He also said that the state didn't show motive. The state is not required to prove motive. Sounds like an uninformed jury.

DisAsTerBot
07-06-2011, 04:03 PM
He also said that the state didn't show motive. The state is not required to prove motive. Sounds like an uninformed jury.

and who's burden is that?

JoeChalupa
07-06-2011, 04:06 PM

But they are required to present evidence beyond a reasonable doubt and they failed in that aspect. No fingerprints or DNA, no witnesses, no cause of death. The state tried to show the motive was her wanting her vida loca but that still isn't proof of murder.

Fabbs
07-06-2011, 04:13 PM
^^ oh he and whatever other retard jurors want to will be paid....
Plenty.

JoeChalupa
07-06-2011, 04:15 PM
^^ oh he and whatever other retard jurors want to will be paid....
Plenty.

Only by those who are stupid enough to pay for something others have already figured out.

Fabbs
07-06-2011, 04:16 PM
But they are required to present evidence beyond a reasonable doubt and they failed in that aspect. No fingerprints or DNA, no witnesses, no cause of death. The state tried to show the motive was her wanting her vida loca but that still isn't proof of murder.
"Reasonable" people can conclude that computer searches en masse for broken necks, cholorform, being evasive and lying for over a month constitues murder.

Law does not say "no doubt", any jackass liarwyer can raise "a doubt", it says "reasonable doubt".

DarrinS
07-06-2011, 04:16 PM

It's unfortunate that no one (or camera) caught her unloading her trunk. It's also unfortunate that it took so long to find the remains (she made sure of that).

That alternate juror also said that he thought Casey was a good mother, based on largely on the testimony of Casey's friends (the non-imaginary ones).

Ignignokt
07-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Joe getting schooled by Fabbs and DarrinS..... how the fuck is he considered a great poster?

JoeChalupa
07-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Joe getting schooled by Fabbs and DarrinS..... how the fuck is he considered a great poster?

Getting schooled? :lmao Another obsessed fan, igotnocock returns. :lmao

DMX7
07-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Casey Anthony Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-anthony-juror-sick-stomach-guilty-verdict/story?id=14005609

JoeChalupa
07-06-2011, 04:26 PM
It's unfortunate that no one (or camera) caught her unloading her trunk. It's also unfortunate that it took so long to find the remains (she made sure of that).

That alternate juror also said that he thought Casey was a good mother, based on largely on the testimony of Casey's friends (the non-imaginary ones).

And none of that changes the fact that the only thing the state brought up was the fact that she was out partying after Caley was last seen which again is not evidence of murder. Bad judgement? Yes, but not proof of murder. And don't forget that none of heard or saw all that the jurors did.

DarrinS
07-06-2011, 04:31 PM
And none of that changes the fact that the only thing the state brought up was the fact that she was out partying after Caley was last seen which again is not evidence of murder. Bad judgement? Yes, but not proof of murder. And don't forget that none of heard or saw all that the jurors did.

What do you think about that hair in her trunk that had a characteristic only seen on hairs of dead people?

JudynTX
07-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Mods if we have to keep this in the Anthony thread, so be it.
I think it's subect worthy of its own thread.

Casey Anthony Juror: Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0706_casey_letter_TMZ.pdf

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

That pisses me off! :pctoss

Ignignokt
07-06-2011, 04:34 PM

you're pretty stupid and i think you need to up your beetus medication, that said, no way does a body in a bag with the head duct taped indicate an accident but murder. the reasonable doubt only sides with it being an accident. I know you're gonna say, "but we have to respect the jurors, they're the wise elders and elite judges of our nation!!". I tell you what, you're too moronic to have a single independent thought process, your mind has abandoned reason long time ago and is now embracing stupidity and simple mindedness. Everytime you talk a down syndromed child is born. You ooze stupidity and piss out ignorance.

Das Texan
07-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Dont blame the juror for wanting to wait it out for money. If the juror pay is anything in Florida like it is in Texas, then this guy just got fucked out the ass for the last month and probably didnt get paid by his employer for it also.

Along with being pissed, I'd be holding out for money too if someone wants my story.

DisAsTerBot
07-06-2011, 04:37 PM
What do you think about that hair in her trunk that had a characteristic only seen on hairs of dead people?

she wasnt the only one with access to the car

DisAsTerBot
07-06-2011, 04:39 PM
That pisses me off! :pctoss

shouldnt you be pissed at the media who will pay for it???
the same media you've been in love with for riding this case for sooo long???

Fabbs
07-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Zanny the Nanny was driving her car.
While sniffing clorophyll.
On her way to the sock hop after she googled "break neck dancing".

Reasonable. :lmao

JudynTX
07-06-2011, 04:41 PM
shouldnt you be pissed at the media who will pay for it???
the same media you've been in love with for riding this case for sooo long???

It was going to happen whether I'm in love with the media or not. :lol

Spurminator
07-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Supply and demand. America eats this shit up, why should anyone involved provide free entertainment?

The magazines, newspapers, news networks, hosts, reporters, and everyone else involved in the coverage of this scandal are making money on this. Why shouldn't the jurors?

DisAsTerBot
07-06-2011, 04:45 PM
It was going to happen whether I'm in love with the media or not. :lol

so what are you pissed about?

JudynTX
07-06-2011, 04:45 PM
so what are you pissed about?

Everything

How much do jurors get paid?

DisAsTerBot
07-06-2011, 04:48 PM
a few bucks??

now someone wants to buy his story... The same people who bought and provided all those cute caylee pics all over nancy grace...

what's the difference??

Spurminator
07-06-2011, 04:48 PM
The jurors should demand payment and legitimate news organizations should refuse to pay so they can keep their journalistic credibility. The story dies and everyone wins.

DarrinS
07-06-2011, 04:51 PM

I guess it just sucks when the perp is obvious, but you just can't prove it with 100% certainty.

Oh well. :depressed

DisAsTerBot
07-06-2011, 04:56 PM
I guess it just sucks when the perp is obvious, but you just can't prove it with 100% certainty.

pretty much.

Fabbs
07-06-2011, 05:03 PM
The suckers are talking now....

Russell Huekler, one of five alternate jurors who were present for all the testimony and sequestered along with the 12 other jurors, said today that he would have delivered the same verdict and that he was shocked by the public outrage over the trial's outcome.

"The first number of witnesses were Casey's friend and every time that they said they saw Casey with Caylee, it was a loving relationship and no one provided evidence to the contrary," Huekler said.

Huekler said the lack of physical evidence that Caylee was murdered overwhelmed the circumstantial evidence of Casey Anthony's many lies and her hard partying in the 31 days when she knew her daughter was dead but didn't tell authorities.

:lmao a "loving mother" whose daughter is *missing* but not only fails to tell the police, she blocks the police and anyone elses attempt (friends, brother) to find the girl. And parties on. What a "loving relationship."

"Yeah, the behavior was bizarre, but what I took from that is that the family was very dysfunctional. Because they were so dysfunctional, that was the norm for them. Casey didn't just start lying for the first 31 days [after Caylee disappeared]. She had been lying for the past two years...I felt it was the norm for her," Huekler said.

PT Barnams dream come true these jurors.

Drachen
07-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Everything

How much do jurors get paid?

My wife got her 6 dollar check in the mail for her day of Jury duty (they specifically told them that the money is only to compensate them for the cost of lunch. They give bus passes in leiu of paying extra for parking.

Drachen
07-06-2011, 06:16 PM

I didn't follow the case, but from why is being said in this thread, it seems like this is an instance of the system performing in exactly the manner that it should, but not providing the feel good outcome.
(much like freedom of speech/westboro)

mouse
07-06-2011, 08:20 PM
So if I have this correct from most of you then all I have to do if I am tired of changing diapers or want to be in a child free home I can just find a garbage bag some duck tape and a nice warm spot in the woods to bury my child.
Then I get to party all month long as I lie to the cops with fake jobs,made up nanny's, and mix in a few drowning confessions toss in my father molested me watch my story unfold in the national news , grab a few movie / book offers, and then live the rest of my life a rich famous child free asshole?

how is that Justice?

Drachen
07-06-2011, 09:21 PM
edit: screw it. I am uninformed on this case, so I am rescinding my comments. By choice, I have no idea if the prosecution did their job or not. I don't care about any trial that doesn't effect me. Mea Culpa.

BlackSwordsMan
07-06-2011, 09:34 PM
now juror 3 says she didn't want to find her not guilty, wtf? Dumb fucking jurors

DisAsTerBot
07-08-2011, 02:12 PM
So if I have this correct from most of you then all I have to do if I am tired of changing diapers or want to be in a child free home I can just find a garbage bag some duck tape and a nice warm spot in the woods to bury my child.
Then I get to party all month long as I lie to the cops with fake jobs,made up nanny's, and mix in a few drowning confessions toss in my father molested me watch my story unfold in the national news , grab a few movie / book offers, and then live the rest of my life a rich famous child free asshole?

how is that Justice?

you never know till you try :toast

Bill_Brasky
07-08-2011, 05:00 PM
I didn't pay extensive attention to this case because I'm not a massive faggot that only sucks on the stories that major media outlets report, but from what I've heard from reasonable people, it sounds like the girl was guilty but the police and prosecutors jumped right into charging her instead of taking the time to gather evidence and build a legitimate case.

It happens. But it's pretty fucking sad that everybody knows about this horse shit story but would have no idea what I'm talking about if I were to mention the Houston mass murders. Now THAT is some fucked up shit.