PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when you insult a black man in person ( no racist)

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 06:16 AM
One punch to the face and it's over.....:lol but I have to admit the white guy poking fun of the black guy with a yellow shirt on was hilarious. :lol

http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/07/06/one-punch-murder_n_891788.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec3_lnk1|76065 (http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/07/06/one-punch-murder_n_891788.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec3_lnk1%7C76065)

This type of joke goes back to the first black heavy weight champ of the world days - Jack Johnson. when he fought Jefferies the white heavy weight champ of the world at the time. The white people in America ( early 1900's) billed the fight as "The Fight Of The Races" to prove once and for all who was the superior race. They said that Jack had yellow in him a term for laziness.

Jack beat the living shit out of Jefferies in Vegas in front of thousands of white people. Dam near killed him in the ring and white people went on riots across the country.

BnMJL36_oCs

DarkReign
07-07-2011, 11:28 AM
"...had yellow in him" is not a reference to laziness, its a reference to cowardice.

Halberto
07-07-2011, 11:40 AM
what would happen without rules:

IwSLZRRUNGc

DMC
07-07-2011, 12:49 PM

IwSLZRRUNGc

Kimbo Slice, the poor man's Kimbo Slice.

JJ Hickson
07-07-2011, 01:20 PM

MMA has rules, dumbfuck.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Was he taunting the guy like Chris Farley in "Tommy Boy"? Not that a dude deserves to get killed for it but that's the first thing that sprang to mind.

Blaaaack guy in yellow shirt, blaaaack guy in a yellow shirt....

E20
07-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Can someone explain the "(no racist)" schtick that's been going on?

NASpurs
07-07-2011, 01:29 PM
You make a subject title that can be perceived as racist then you write (no racist) to cover your ass. I think lefty started that shit.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181962

Anyway after that initial thread, people started to write "(no racist)" in their threads a mockingly way.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-07-2011, 01:35 PM
bro, jeffries had been retired for 6 years and came out of retirement for that fight. what else did you expect?

AVaYL_71CGk

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 01:39 PM
bro, jeffries had been retired for 6 years and came out of retirement for that fight. what else did you expect?

He trained his heart out and the only reason he stepped into the ring is because his fellow white brothers convinced him to do it for his race. What's really funny is that the reason he had to come out of "retirement" in the first place is because he ran from Jack for 6 yrs. He wouldn't give Jack a fight because he didn't feel a black man deserved a shot at the title. In the meantime Jack fought Jefferies brother and also beat him to a bloody pulp. Jack then taunted Jefferies that he could whip anyone in his family including his dad, so Jefferies had no choice but to fight the nigga.

At the end though Jefferies told Jack that at no time was he ever man enough to beat Jack. Don't believe me? Look it up....he made that white racist bow down to him. If you follow boxing lime you say then you should know all about the great Jack Johnson. I'm quite surprised that the KKK didn't kill him. I know they discussed it from what I read but they geared Jack and his crew. Jack was my MLK. He was the first nigga that I know of that rocked a gold tooth and openly fucked white women by the pound. Jack was a muthafucker and my hero. In fact Muhammad Ali copied Jack's shctik of taunting during rounds.

E20
07-07-2011, 01:54 PM
You make a subject title that can be perceived as racist then you write (no racist) to cover your ass. I think lefty started that shit.

Anyway after that initial thread, people started to write "(no racist)" in their threads a mockingly way.

lol Thanks

I. Hustle
07-07-2011, 02:19 PM
My Lord, What A Morning.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 02:29 PM
It is unfortunate, in many ways, that Jim Jeffries is remembered primarily for his loss to Jack Johnson. This would be like judging Joe Louis on his loss to Rocky Marciano, or Muhammad Ali off of his loss to Larry Holmes. Imagine those two fights as the most frequently shown films of Louis and Ali’s careers and with other films rarely seen. Does one imagine that these heroes of heavyweight history would be so fondly remembered?

It is sadly unfair to rate Jeffries off of his loss to Johnson. He had to lose over 100 pounds in training for this fight and had not fought in 6 years. Jeff, like Ali and Louis in their last fights, was clearly only a shell of his former self.

Let’s review a few facts about “Big Jeff.” He was never defeated during his prime. He was never knocked off his feet during his prime. He scored the quickest knockout in linear heavyweight championship history in 55 seconds. He offered to fight his top three challengers all in one night, but they refused. He won the title in only his 13th pro fight. He retired undefeated as champion, but came back after a long lay-off and lost to Jack Johnson in the fight that fans are most familiar with.

Jim Jeffries, more so than Jack Dempsey, Rocky Marciano, or even Joe Louis stands up well when compared to big modern heavyweights. Jeff was 6’2 ½ and weighed about 217-218 at his peak according to newspaper accounts. With his 25” thighs, 17” calf, 10” ankle and 18” neck and thick bone structure, he had the size and dimensions to be a solid 230-pounder if he were fighting today. This is about the same size and weight as both Oliver McCall and Hasim Rahman both of whom scored knockouts over the giant Lennox Lewis.

In fact, in 1904, when Jeffries was in his prime, Jack Johnson met with him trying to pressure Big Jeff into a title shot. Jeff, knowing the politics of the time, drew the color line. But he told Johnson in dead seriousness, "There's a cellar in the place. 'Tell you what I'll do. I won't meet you in the ring because you got no name and we wouldn't draw flies. But I'll go downstairs with you and lock the door on the inside. The one who comes out with the key will be the champ." Johnson refused and walked out. That's the kind of rugged man Jeffries was though, a real fighter. A boxer, a wrestler, a street-fighter. He could do it all.

In a survey of old-timers, conducted by John McCallum, Jeffries was ranked as the #1 All-Time Heavyweight. Nat Fleischer ranked Jeffries at #2. Charley Rose ranked him at #5. Historian Tracy Callis rates him # 1 on his all time heavyweight list.

:rollin
So running from Jack during his prime is manly to you....:lol

I could have said only reason LA loss to Dallas was due to Kobes bad finger and knee. :rollin

And stop being a history revisionist you got it all twisted. Jack is the one that offered to meet Jefferies in the cellar. Jefferies ran the whole time he only beat white men. He ran from the black man. I'm not surprised though you just tried to rewrite history....

But I call em like they're being played....:rollin

CubanSucks
07-07-2011, 02:35 PM
http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/07/06/one-punch-murder_n_891788.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec3_lnk1|76065 (http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/07/06/one-punch-murder_n_891788.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec3_lnk1%7C76065)

:lmao going to prison. Way to reinforce the stereotype, Koolaid

CubanSucks
07-07-2011, 02:37 PM
btw, I don't think it's any secret blacks are better athletes. Watch MMA and you'll see that most of the time whites have to resort to grappling and better technique

ChumpDumper
07-07-2011, 02:40 PM
When did Reno become Vegas?

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 02:41 PM
The story is true and was widely reported at the time...check it out it's all over the net. If you choose to not believe because of your racist tendencies then go ahead. Being a native american I have no dog in the fight.

Jeffries may have been a racist, but he was no coward. He would have beaten the dogshit out of Johnson in his prime. Do you have any idea what dropping 100 pounds does to a professional athlete's body? Only thing you can say about Jeffries is that he was racist and very arrogant in thinking he could just come out of retirement and beat Johnson like that.

The story is true its just that Jefferies is the one who ran from Jack. He's the one that didn't want to fight Jack in the cellar. Dude I previously posted about this ad nauseum. If I'm wrong about the cellar incident I will admit my error but I know I'm right...and as soon as im done fucking around with my lady I will post this proof positively. Those white boys were scared as fuck. Jefferies admitted and I quote: "Even on my best day Jack I could never best you"...

End of story really.

ChumpDumper
07-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Well, Johnson got beat by a white dude a few years later, so I guess everyone's happy.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Even Jeffries brother took Johnson to 6 rounds, Jeffries himself would have definitely had the advantage in their primes. Johnson was offered a winner take all fight Just after he beat Jeffries brother! I always had a hunch that Jeffries was building to a possible Johnson fight, before the Hart fight interrupted it. I think this supports that hunch.

Woulda coulda shoulda crapola....:lol

I suggest you visit WWW.pbs.org/unforgivableblackness/

This should wipe out your revisionist tendencies.
:hat

jimo2305
07-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Watch MMA and you'll see that it's a white dominated sport.

i'd say Brazilian but w/e

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Well, Johnson got beat by a white dude a few years later, so I guess everyone's happy.

Sure he lost to jess willard 5 yrs later but after he proved what he needed to. When the eyes of the world was on the fight of the century....white men billed it as the fight to prove racial superiority ....Jack took care of his bidness..and even though I wasn't even a thought in my great great great great grandfathers wet dream he still did me proud.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 03:15 PM
:lmao going to prison. Way to reinforce the stereotype, Koolaid

Aww his lawyer should be able to spin that easily as form of self defense. Maybe he felt threatened. His intent was to get the white dude to stop threatning and harassing. He didnt know dude would die....but dude deserves what he got..I guess his hick Mormon family didn't warn him about fucking with people. :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Watch MMA and you'll see that it's a white dominated sport. I only wish more of my native brothers were still around..we were once the most superior athletes the world has ever seen before our genocide.

You smoking that good shit today my nigga. :lol

When blacks want to they dominate (Rashad Evans and Rampage Jackson)...

What I remember about Brock Lesnar is that dance that Cain Velasquez made him do.

I call it the electric brock-a-loo....:lol

Halberto
07-07-2011, 03:48 PM
OkyrIRyrRdY

ALVAREZ6
07-07-2011, 04:35 PM
XIk0YmMecIc

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Neither one of them are the best..hem niggas ain't beatin fedor

I'm not saying a white guy can't rise up occasionally...but pound for pound they just can't fuck with niggas. Now you speaking from the perspective of an Indian descendant so you may not understand.

This is akin to Dirk winning the title. A white boy will have a breakthrough once every 20 yrs or so...just like Dirk winning first white to lead his team since Larry Bird. So it happens. But those whites know they can't fuck with niggas....when the last time you seen a white Derek Rose. A white Kobe or Dwight...Dirk is unique with his 3's as a 7footer but outside of that his talent is a dime a dozen.

Word...:lol

ChumpDumper
07-07-2011, 04:45 PM
lol dime a dozen seven footers with Dirk's talents.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 04:45 PM
It's the same reason you rocking avatars of black fighters you know what's up.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 04:47 PM
lol dime a dozen seven footers with Dirk's talents.

I did say outside of his 3 point shot numnuts. But reality is there's no one outside of Dallas that would legitimately add Dirk to their top 5 team.

Word.

ChumpDumper
07-07-2011, 04:50 PM
I did say outside of his 3 point shot numnuts. But reality is there's no one outside of Dallas that would legitimately add Dirk to their top 5 team.

Word.Which dime a dozen 7 footers have Dirk's talents?

DMC
07-07-2011, 04:53 PM

Word.

No one outside of Dallas has the ring this year... so... word.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 04:57 PM
larry bird is though, and that's in a sport that's more about athletic abilities rather than smarts, like say boxing or fighting which is a combination of both. blackie should just stick to running real fast and jumping really high, anything else makes his brain hurt :lol

Actually my niggas Barack Obama and Eric Holder doing quite well in running this muthafucker against treasonist Repubs....how bout that for a hurt brain. :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 05:01 PM
No one outside of Dallas has the ring this year... so... word.

Basic question for you old fart...:lol

What is the last NBA team to go back2back. :lol

And.....lol......what years did they accomplish this. :lol

ChumpDumper
07-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Which dime a dozen 7 footers have Dirk's talents?

DMC
07-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Basic question for you old fart...:lol

What is the last NBA team to go back2back. :lol

And.....lol......what years did they accomplish this. :lol

The same team that lost game 4 of the 2nd round to Dallas, by 36 points?

Just guessing.

What was the last team to win two three peats?

Not the Lakers...

Kobe, forever mired in "meh".

I am not that old... lol you clowns believe everything.

word

SnakeBoy
07-07-2011, 05:16 PM
SzPnDXNfZaY

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 05:19 PM
The same team that lost game 4 of the 2nd round to Dallas, by 36 points?

Just guessing.

What was the last team to win two three peats?

Not the Lakers...

Kobe, forever mired in "meh".

I am not that old... lol you clowns believe everything.

word

I know I'm good but gotdam Uncle Rukus you make me look like Einstein.

Kobe has a 3 peat and 3 2 peats...good enough for King Kool.

But when you're losing an argument the next logical thing to do is Pimp MJ and forget Timmy exists...:lmao

DMC
07-07-2011, 05:21 PM
I know I'm good but gotdam Uncle Rukus you make me look like Einstein.

Kobe has a 3 peat and 3 2 peats...good enough for King Kool.

But when you're losing an argument the next logical thing to do is Pimp MJ and forget Timmy exists...:lmao

When you were shown to be an idiot by saying no one outside of Dallas would pick Dirk for their top 5, you resorted to Kobe smack.

Now I have you talking about MJ. Let's keep it real.

trolol

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 05:24 PM
And for the record...when you lead your team to Gold in the Olympics (coach Kryzweski himself said Kobe was the leader of that team) go back to back after 3 straight finals appearances you can lose however you want. Lol

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 05:25 PM
"ay cuh, im bout to call my brother!"

:lmao

Dude must be from the OAK.:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 05:30 PM
redemption 2011..100 years later :lol

And its been longer for the Indians...but we having to do this shit for the native American Indians too...lord knows an Indian will never get elected...so keep it real dude or give me some real talk.

Cully and Luva taught me well so your game better be tight when you approach Kool. :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 05:32 PM
them pussy niggas must be from a hood in houston...kool aid?

:lol my nigga..see what all that hatin and talkin got you? NEVER underestimate your opponent, race smack is weak!

I don't claim no hood and I don't live in Houston. Im a globalist. :lol

CubanSucks
07-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Actually my niggas Barack Obama and Eric Holder doing quite well in running this muthafucker against treasonist Repubs....how bout that for a hurt brain. :lol

your definition of nigga is having a white parent and being raised by that parent alone? The nigga side of him left at birth tbh:lmao

CubanSucks
07-07-2011, 05:52 PM
i'd say Brazilian but w/e

Brazilian isn't a race.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 05:57 PM
Everybody knows Obama ain't gettin re-elected..a native will be in office before another black man ever makes it back in. that was your little consolation prize...the white man through you guys a bone to keep you quiet, don't expect anything else for a while.

one and done mofo's :lol

and for the record i'm all for racial equality..but your racism isn't any better than the white man's racism. step your game up homies.

says the guy railing against homo's...:lol

but I anticipated the angry white male after Obama's sweet victory...but what I didn't factor is the angry Apache Indian...this is some tripped out shit...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Everybody knows Obama ain't gettin re-elected..a native will be in office before another black man ever makes it back in. that was your little consolation prize...the white man through you guys a bone to keep you quiet, don't expect anything else for a while.

one and done mofo's :lol

and for the record i'm all for racial equality..but your racism isn't any better than the white man's racism. step your game up homies.

you gave me so much material I don't know where to stop...:lmao

so what Indians in the republican party are they grooming at the moment....:lol they don't have a big tent...ever heard of Pilgrims Pride...:lol

Geronimo would disown you if he were alive today.

jag
07-07-2011, 06:03 PM

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181719

Lefty? Come on now...

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 06:22 PM
I'm not Apache or Republican bro. What I'm saying is true, and these globalist motherfuckers don't give a fuck about you, me, or the middle class white man.

I know this already...that's why I do what I do...:lol ( see avatar) I'm lucky my parents are who they are otherwise I'd be fucked...but I love my brothers...I just like talking shit on occasion...when it's needed. But never to get killed by a single punch in a Vegas toilet area....:lmao you see me taking up for NBA players because I'm not a player hater, the way I see it that could have easily been me out there. I love the fact they gettin paid and got the owners by the fucking balls.

The feeling is mutual...I hope Obama fucks up their world. :lol

I. Hustle
07-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Brazilian isn't a race.

Neither is black

CubanSucks
07-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Neither is black

explain

IronMaxipad
07-07-2011, 09:08 PM
koe4Sm8nQPU

manufan10
07-07-2011, 09:31 PM
dLmBBRgKVbc

ferg
07-07-2011, 09:41 PM
I know this already...that's why I do what I do...:lol ( see avatar) I'm lucky my parents are who they are otherwise I'd be fucked...but I love my brothers...I just like talking shit on occasion...when it's needed. But never to get killed by a single punch in a Vegas toilet area....:lmao you see me taking up for NBA players because I'm not a player hater, the way I see it that could have easily been me out there. I love the fact they gettin paid and got the owners by the fucking balls.

The feeling is mutual...I hope Obama fucks up their world. :lol

but we know ur not black so wouldnt obama be fucking up ur world whiteboy?

4>0rings
07-07-2011, 09:45 PM
P36x8rTb3jI

IronMaxipad
07-07-2011, 10:20 PM
2o7A3rMN6Co

SnakeBoy
07-07-2011, 10:38 PM
dLmBBRgKVbc

:lol Nigga got his ass kicked but still managed to steal the old man's groceries at the end.

Vici
07-07-2011, 10:51 PM
:lol Nigga got his ass kicked but still managed to steal the old man's groceries at the end.

Then was arrested and sentenced to 10 years in prison for violating probation.

frodo
07-07-2011, 10:51 PM
it ain't no fun to fuck with a nigga thats what this story tells. we niggas gotta let em pay if dey dare to mess wit us tbh

CubanSucks
07-08-2011, 12:19 AM
it ain't no fun to fuck with a nigga thats what this story tells. we niggas gotta let em pay if dey dare to mess wit us tbh

a nigga named frodo? That's worse than an L.A. mexican Thom Yorke fan

CubanSucks
07-08-2011, 12:22 AM
2o7A3rMN6Co

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1188629_o.gif

midnightpulp
07-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Surprised no one posted this vid yet:

rKwwB9P_0PQ&feature=related

And for the record, I imagine KoolAIDS to be EXACTLY like the black gentleman in this video, with a similar big mouth, latent homosexuality, and fighting skill.

CubanSucks
07-08-2011, 12:52 AM

And for the record, I imagine KoolAIDS to be EXACTLY like the black gentleman in this video, with a similar big mouth, latent homosexuality, and fighting skill.

dLmBBRgKVbc

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2011, 06:36 AM

:lol but of course you do...but I don't mess with old WAR vets and for the record that black guy in the vid is like 50 yrs old. :lol

But I'm more of this variety....:lmao

L2g9VGnOXtU

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2011, 06:41 AM
DnJc5Rbh2Sc

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2011, 06:46 AM
2-ebFvTEfC8

manufan10
07-08-2011, 08:20 AM
:lol but of course you do...but I don't mess with old WAR vets and for the record that black guy in the vid is like 50 yrs old. :lol

So's the other man. You make it seem like the black guy is at some sort of disadvantage. :lol

Leetonidas
07-08-2011, 09:31 AM
SzPnDXNfZaY

Holy shit I would fucking shit on both of these idiots, their stances are fucking horrible and fighting anyone that even knows a tiny bit about fighting these morons would get destroyed. :lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
07-08-2011, 11:50 AM
So the black dude shows absolutely no self restraint, kills someone because of it and Koolaid thinks that's an admirable trait of the black race?

Christ, this world is full of dumb asses...

Halberto
07-08-2011, 02:21 PM
So the black dude shows absolutely no self restraint, kills someone because of it and Koolaid thinks that's an admirable trait of the black race?

Christ, this world is full of dumb asses...

:tu

The funny thing about dumb people is that they KNOW they're right and they'll never shut up. Koolaid man is the perfect example of this.

midnightpulp
07-08-2011, 03:55 PM
2-ebFvTEfC8

Yep. Your hero "Iron Mike" really backed up those words in the ring, didn't he? Lewis KO'ed his ass in the 8th. The enduring image of that fight for myself is the once great Mike Tyson (who never fought anybody in his prime) looking and talking like a punch drunk chump in the post-fight interview.

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2011, 04:42 PM
So's the other man. You make it seem like the black guy is at some sort of disadvantage. :lol

Nope. I was just pointing out he wasn't a young dude like you claimed. Dude deserved his ass kicked just like the white dude in Vegas fucking with the black in the yellow ass shirt.

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Yep. Your hero "Iron Mike" really backed up those words in the ring, didn't he? Lewis KO'ed his ass in the 8th. The enduring image of that fight for myself is the once great Mike Tyson (who never fought anybody in his prime) looking and talking like a punch drunk chump in the post-fight interview.

I knew I could smoke you out of hiding with a racial topic. Your young girl fetish tells me all I need to know about your character. I'm right on the money when it comes to you. :lol

What you don't know since you don't follow boxing is that Lennox waited till Mike was clearly past his prime. Lennox was offered several times when they were younger and also again during the height if Mike's assault on boxing to fight Mike and he declined each time. He said he wasn't ready. He ran from Mike much like Jefferies ran from Jack. It wasn't until Mike became a weed and coke head and Aftet prison that Lennox grew the so called balls to fight Mike.

Real niggas know what's up with that situation. It's consummate faggots like you that don't know what the fuck is going on. :rollin

midnightpulp
07-08-2011, 04:58 PM
I knew I could smoke you out of hiding with a racial topic. Your young girl fetish tells me all I need to know about your character. I'm right on the money when it comes to you. :lol

What you don't know since you don't follow boxing is that Lennox waited till Mike was clearly past his prime. Lennox was offered several times when they were younger and also again during the height if Mike's assault on boxing to fight Mike and he declined each time. He said he wasn't ready. He ran from Mike much like Jefferies ran from Jack. It wasn't until Mike became a weed and coke head and Aftet prison that Lennox grew the so called balls to fight Mike.

Real niggas know what's up with that situation. It's consummate faggots like you that don't know what the fuck is going on. :rollin

Uh huh:

"Won WBA World Heavyweight title. Tyson was stripped by the WBC immediately after stepping into the ring for this fight for not fighting mandatory challenger Lennox Lewis; therefore the WBC title was not on the line."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_tyson

midnightpulp
07-08-2011, 05:03 PM
And furthermore, how in the hell is Lewis supposed to dodge Tyson in his prime when the former had his pro debut in 1989? By the time Lewis was a legit contender, your boy was in the pen getting sodomized.

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2011, 06:16 PM
And furthermore, how in the hell is Lewis supposed to dodge Tyson in his prime when the former had his pro debut in 1989? By the time Lewis was a legit contender, your boy was in the pen getting sodomized.

like I said stick to looking at under age porn and calling 911 cuz you can't breathe...ok dumb ass ...:lol

Lewis went to the Olympics in 84 as Super Heavy weight where he lost. Mike turned pro in 85...Lennox purposely sat out of the heavy weight ranks ( i.e refused to turn pro for dam near 5 years ) for the sole reason to avoid Iron Mike who was in his prime of prime. Ask yourself why did Lewis sit on his fucking ass for 5 years fighting as an amateur when Mike was whupping all that ass in his prime. :lol Mike turned pro in 85 when he was 19...Lewis went to the Olympics in 84 when he was 18 so that puts them in the exact same age and weight class....:lol but Lewis sat out for dam near 5 more years...Mike went to Prison for 3 years amidst chaos...and then guess who comes out of hiding to fight him finally....:lmao

Now that I've dismantled you....Go read a book on how NOT to be a Pedophile...:lmao

DMC
07-08-2011, 08:22 PM
retard fight

midnightpulp
07-08-2011, 08:55 PM
like I said stick to looking at under age porn and calling 911 cuz you can't breathe...ok dumb ass ...:lol

Lewis went to the Olympics in 84 as Super Heavy weight where he lost. Mike turned pro in 85...Lennox purposely sat out of the heavy weight ranks ( i.e refused to turn pro for dam near 5 years ) for the sole reason to avoid Iron Mike who was in his prime of prime. Ask yourself why did Lewis sit on his fucking ass for 5 years fighting as an amateur when Mike was whupping all that ass in his prime. :lol Mike turned pro in 85 when he was 19...Lewis went to the Olympics in 84 when he was 18 so that puts them in the exact same age and weight class....:lol but Lewis sat out for dam near 5 more years...Mike went to Prison for 3 years amidst chaos...and then guess who comes out of hiding to fight him finally....:lmao

Now that I've dismantled you....Go read a book on how NOT to be a Pedophile...:lmao

Where's your proof that Lewis sat for the purpose of avoiding Tyson?

Right.

Truth is, your boy got whipped by the other elite heavyweights of his generation. When he wasn't padding his record fighting bums and over-the-hill cats like Spinks and Holmes, he was getting face fucked by Buster Douglas (:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol), Evander Holyfield (twice), and Lennox Lewis.

Most overrated boxer of all-time, much like Kobe is the most overrated basketball player of all-time.

TacoMeatJackson
07-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Nigga, get off this white vs. black bullshit. The way you constantly run your mouth about this shit tells me you still a little nigga who has yet to even turn into a grown nigga, much less a black man. Why your type on Obama's white-pretending-to-be-black dick so much cause that oreo motherfucker be promising you fools welfare and shit. And that's exactly the kinda mentality the white establishment want black folks to have, that they need a hand out from whitey to survive in "White America." Keeping black folk feeling powerless while giving them enough to live on so they get complacent and not want to do shit besides complain about how tough shit is.

But little nigga, we as a society and a people gots no one to blame but ourselves for the current economic situation most black folk are in. That victimized mentality was justified in the south during the 60s, but not in 2011. Truth, niggas just lazy these days, yourself included with you talking about living on mom and pop's dime like it some kind of accomplishment.

See, you the type of nigga would've been content as a slave, cause you'd have a nice bed to sleep in, 3 meals a day, and maybe a mistress white woman to fuck. Sure you'd be working hard picking cotton and shit, but at least you'd avoid having to take responsibility for your life, because life outside the plantation where you'd have to survive on your own would scare your supplicant, servile ass. Me, I'm the type of black man that'd be digging that motherfucking Underground Railroad and trying to get up North, where I'd enjoy both personal and intellectual freedom, becoming some kind of George Washington Carver motherfucker. Meanwhile, you'd still be saying "Yes, massa" and bragging 'bout fucking a white woman to your fellow slaves. Ain't that what you essentially do on here, anyway?

Simply put: You bitch made.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Nigga, get off this white vs. black bullshit. The way you constantly run your mouth about this shit tells me you still a little nigga who has yet to even turn into a grown nigga, much less a black man. Why your type on Obama's white-pretending-to-be-black dick so much cause that oreo motherfucker be promising you fools welfare and shit. And that's exactly the kinda mentality the white establishment want black folks to have, that they need a hand out from whitey to survive in "White America." Keeping black folk feeling powerless while giving them enough to live on so they get complacent and not want to do shit besides complain about how tough shit is.

But little nigga, we as a society and a people gots no one to blame but ourselves for the current economic situation most black folk are in. That victimized mentality was justified in the south during the 60s, but not in 2011. Truth, niggas just lazy these days, yourself included with you talking about living on mom and pop's dime like it some kind of accomplishment.

See, you the type of nigga would've been content as a slave, cause you'd have a nice bed to sleep in, 3 meals a day, and maybe a mistress white woman to fuck. Sure you'd be working hard picking cotton and shit, but at least you'd avoid having to take responsibility for your life, because life outside the plantation where you'd have to survive on your own would scare your supplicant, servile ass. Me, I'm the type of black man that'd be digging that motherfucking Underground Railroad and trying to get up North, where I'd enjoy both personal and intellectual freedom, becoming some kind of George Washington Carver motherfucker. Meanwhile, you'd still be saying "Yes, massa" and bragging 'bout fucking a white woman to your fellow slaves. Ain't that what you essentially do on here, anyway?

Simply put: You bitch made.

ahhh Taco Meat Baby....you feel better now baby...:lol

Catch a Taco Meat Jackson as narrated by DMC: :lmao

57NTb24aSxs

TacoMeatJackson
07-09-2011, 12:46 PM
ahhh Taco Meat Baby....you feel better now baby...:lol

Catch a Taco Meat Jackson as narrated by DMC: :lmao

57NTb24aSxs

You a little nigga with a slave mentality. Real talk. You slave to pop's dime, and you'd be a slave on some honky's plantation in the 1800s.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 12:49 PM
You a little nigga with a slave mentality. Real talk. You slave to pop's dime, and you'd be a slave on some honky's plantation in the 1800s.

yas sir....Massa...I just posted my catcher freeman story....:lol

well gotta go...gotta shit out some Taco Meat I ate last night...:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 12:52 PM
and TacoMeat...meat me at the liquor store on the corner of the 409 DAWG....you know the one where we drank 40's....be there or be square...I will grind your ass into Taco Meat...be there Dawg or be square....real talk my nigga...it's me and you dawg...after we finish let's hit the underground railroad and drink a few...;-)

rascal
07-09-2011, 02:41 PM
Blacks are better boxers in general. Not to say there are not some good white boxers but in general blacks are superior.

rascal
07-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Blacks are really tough athletically but if you can weather the storm in the beginning you often can wear them down and beat them. If a random group of whites and blacks were shipwrecked and it took every ounce of determination, strenght, smarts and endurance to survive I would not bet on a black to be the last one standing.

An example of what i am talking about is the incident a couple of years ago where 3 football players( 2 pros and one college) and one guy who was a personal trainer went fishing and were lost at sea. You would think the tough pro football players both black players would be the ones to make it but they were the first ones to give up.

There was only 1 survivor( the personal trainer) who had the will to live stronger than the rest.

TacoMeatJackson
07-09-2011, 03:58 PM
shit...why not make it a 3 way. cmon kool, lemme touch it, lemme feel it, lemme grab it, that fat rabbit :lol

H4n7L6H2UKc

6'3 250 pounds of lovin comin to a houston hood near you, come at me kool. what they didn't tell you was that jeffries was actually part native american, and he and johnson threw the match so they could get out of there to do the butt naked boogie. come at me bro, ur move.

Yo, homie, what's the 411 on you two cats? Still beefing? I remember a few months ago you were fixing to beat his ass. I also personally invited this lil nigga to the 305 so he could find out why I called Taco Meat. Like the bitch made chump he is, nigga tried to play it off comical, like it ain't no thing.

Here's a lil nigga who definitely need his ass beat. I hope you get this nigga in your proximity, for real.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Blacks are really tough athletically but if you can weather the storm in the beginning you often can wear them down and beat them. If a random group of whites and blacks were shipwrecked and it took every once of determination, strenght, smarts and endurance to survive I would not bet on a black to be the last one standing.

An example of what i am talking about is the incident a couple of years ago where 3 football players( 2 pros and one college) and one guy who was a personal trainer went fishing and were lost at sea. You would think the tough pro football players both black players would be the ones to make it but they were the first ones to give up.

There was only 1 survivor( the personal trainer) who had the will to live stronger than the rest.

the personal trainer was not as cut..and he was swimmer...remember muscle sinks and fat floats, theoretically...in other words the more muscular you are in the water the greater the disadvantage...the last guy survived by sitting on the bottom of the ship that was turned upside down....he had hrs to live...and remember it was 4 guys that went out...2 whites and 2 blacks...the first to die was the white, followed by the two muscular blacks...their internal temperature dropped due to the cold...then they got really hot internally or at least their mind told them so right before they died.

Bad example on your part...

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Yo, homie, what's the 411 on you two cats? Still beefing? I remember a few months ago you were fixing to beat his ass. I also personally invited this lil nigga to the 305 so he could find out why I called Taco Meat. Like the bitch made chump he is, nigga tried to play it off comical, like it ain't no thing.

Here's a lil nigga who definitely need his ass beat. I hope you get this nigga in your proximity, for real.

we kissed and made up...you didn't know....so when you gonna let me feel your soft pussy Taco Meat...:lol you got a lot of anger inside...let me help you with that..ok missy...

jag
07-09-2011, 04:38 PM
we kissed and made up...you didn't know....so when you gonna let me feel your soft pussy Taco Meat...:lol you got a lot of anger inside...let me help you with that..ok missy...

Are you retarded?

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Are you retarded?

no sir...this person goes by Taco Meat...Taco in Cholo Spanish is generally referred to as pussy...you ever heard "Let me eat your Taco" uttered to a Spanish lady....so I just figured that the real name is Pussy Meat...so I was just asking pussy meat if I could taste that pussy...:lol

midnightpulp
07-09-2011, 05:09 PM
Are you retarded?

Yes. Yes he is.

Halberto
07-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Are you retarded?

:lol

rascal
07-09-2011, 11:08 PM
the personal trainer was not as cut..and he was swimmer...remember muscle sinks and fat floats, theoretically...in other words the more muscular you are in the water the greater the disadvantage...the last guy survived by sitting on the bottom of the ship that was turned upside down....he had hrs to live...and remember it was 4 guys that went out...2 whites and 2 blacks...the first to die was the white, followed by the two muscular blacks...their internal temperature dropped due to the cold...then they got really hot internally or at least their mind told them so right before they died.

Bad example on your part...

Nope. The first guy to die was not the white college player. He lasted almost nearly to the end and through the first night. He became disorinented when he thought he heard the sound of a boat in the distance and tried swimming to the sound and never came back. Both black pro football players didn't even last into the night.

xellos88330
07-10-2011, 12:59 AM
You can be strong and athletic, but still have no clue how to fight and get your ass beat.

In my observations, (most of the fights I get into were with black guys playing basketball) most black guys are only about intimidation. They prance around acting all pissy and screaming, punching inanimate objects to make people think they are crazy and ghetto and shouldn't be fucked with. Surprisingly, it works on most people. Heaven forbid they piss off the wrong person who doesn't find their act intimidating and they are forced to fight. Most of the time they get their ass beat.

Getting by on sheer intimidation is not a true test of strength against fellow man, but more of cowardice. If you don't intimidate and just get down to business, you would learn how to fight much quicker and not have to act like a pissed off gorilla (not meant to be racist with the gorilla comment, but that IS what it tends to look like) in order to get your way. I have fought many black dudes who had absolutely no clue how to fight and usually hit like little girls. If they would just LEARN how to fight, it would save them a lot of grief of looking like complete retards on youtube.