PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question

I. Hustle
07-07-2011, 07:46 AM
In light of all the (no racist) threads that are reappearing, what are some stereotypical things that you do and what triggers them? It doesn't have to be a racial thing, it could be a douchebag california thing, a Texas thing, some kind of southside "Hey bro" thing, etc.

For instance, when I go out of state for some reason you can hear the Texas accent that I don't use when I am actually IN Texas. It's like something clicks and I have to prove how Texas I am. I don't go too crazy with it but it's definately there. I wonder how I would sound if I went to the UK or Australia.

koriwhat
07-07-2011, 07:49 AM
In light of all the (no racist) threads that are reappearing, what are some stereotypical things that you do and what triggers them? It doesn't have to be a racial thing, it could be a douchebag california thing, a Texas thing, some kind of southside "Hey bro" thing, etc.

For instance, when I go out of state for some reason you can hear the Texas accent that I don't use when I am actually IN Texas. It's like something clicks and I have to prove how Texas I am. I don't go too crazy with it but it's definately there. I wonder how I would sound if I went to the UK or Australia.

the accent thing for sure... as well, i get more pissed off than usual on the road if the shithead in front of me driving slow is from out of town.

vato loco
07-07-2011, 08:03 AM
i'm subconciously more alert in a black neighborhood than a white one

i think that would apply for most of us though

Spurminator
07-07-2011, 10:27 AM
I dance like a white guy.

Monostradamus
07-07-2011, 03:44 PM
I hate how every truck full of Mexicans on the road leaves their left turn signal going nonstop on the freeway, without ever changing to the left lane.

TE
07-07-2011, 03:46 PM
I hate how every truck full of Mexicans on the road leaves their left turn signal going nonstop on the freeway, without ever changing to the left lane.

You see a lot of that in addition to a whole lot of other stupid shit only found here in the valley. :lmao

I. Hustle
07-07-2011, 03:55 PM

You see a lot of that in addition to a whole lot of other stupid shit only found here in the valley. :lmao

I was asking about stupid stereotypical shit that you do not shit that you see others do.

cantthinkofanything
07-07-2011, 04:08 PM
I was asking about stupid stereotypical shit that you do not shit that you see others do.

He was being stereotypically white.

AmericanPsycho
07-07-2011, 04:17 PM
I get nervous around rednecks driving around with flag posts in the bed of their trucks flying huge confederate flags.

Creepn
07-07-2011, 04:23 PM
I get nervous around rednecks driving around with flag posts in the bed of their trucks flying huge confederate flags.

They won't do anything. They are on internet war mode for now.

AmericanPsycho
07-07-2011, 04:42 PM
They won't do anything. They are on internet war mode for now.

:lol

Monostradamus
07-07-2011, 06:24 PM

I make fun of beaners but still pay them to mow my lawn. Like that?

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 06:28 PM
i'm subconciously more alert in a black neighborhood than a white one

i think that would apply for most of us though

It's the opposite for me...since I live in a white community...I never know when these white folk gonna wake up and decide to go after the first black guy they see...one that openly fucks white girls at that...so I stay strapped...

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2011, 06:30 PM
I also poke fun of rednecks...when they try to say "like that"...instead it comes out as "like gack"...so i g oaround saying like gack to my homies back home...lol

Sisk
07-07-2011, 08:17 PM
i get more pissed off than usual on the road if the shithead in front of me driving slow is from out of town.

:lol

This.

Vici
07-07-2011, 09:35 PM
It's the opposite for me...since I live in a white community...I never know when these white folk gonna wake up and decide to go after the first black guy they see...one that openly fucks white girls at that...so I stay strapped...

Move out of the trailer park and you'll be fine.

BlackSwordsMan
07-07-2011, 10:00 PM
I love getting fucked by my Mistress, she has a big black cock that is 10” long and about 2 ½” wide I love the way it stretches out my asshole and the way she fucks me deep and hard. I can take almost all of it and love the feeling of it being balls deep in me. After some genital warming up and lube she stuck a thick(approx. 1 1/2”) candle up my ass and lit it. Then she plunged my face down into the cake and forced me to eat it on the floor as a Sub should.