PDA

View Full Version : "Toddlers & Tiaras" TV show gives guide to parents on how to raise boys to be gay

BRHornet45
07-08-2011, 10:45 PM
"Boy ‘diva’ on ‘Toddlers and Tiaras’ is just as fabulous as the girls"

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2011/07/boy-diva-on-toddlers-and-tiaras-is-just-as-fabulous-as-the-girls/

uRly7tRJ8ag

thispego
07-08-2011, 10:54 PM
Ihustle and his daughter are on that show tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Doubtful, or there'd be fart jokes tbh

I. Hustle
07-08-2011, 11:03 PM

If your son didn't drool so much and didn't look like sloth he might have a shot fwiw

thispego
07-08-2011, 11:55 PM
:lmao

marini martini
07-09-2011, 12:06 AM
LoL!!! @ Brock!:lmao:

benefactor
07-09-2011, 08:56 AM
I have no words to describe how much I hate this show. How can anyone watch something that breeds so much social disfunction.

Bender
07-09-2011, 10:57 AM
never heard of the show. 7 yr olds are "toddlers"?

mrsmaalox
07-09-2011, 11:33 AM
I think the whole pageant mentality, toddler or adult, is pretty creepy.

Summers
07-09-2011, 12:11 PM

Ugh, me too. Gives me the heebie-jeebies.

BR, I'm pretty sure Brock is already gay. The pageantry isn't turning him.

jag
07-09-2011, 12:15 PM
A mother that wishes she had a daughter and son that doesn't know any better.

If the father is still around, he should receive a public flogging and then be dragged through the streets.

BRHornet45
07-09-2011, 12:20 PM

This

Even if the kid wakes up one day and starts liking girls he will be so ashamed of of his childhood and for what his mother made him do. In reality though the kid doesn't stand much of a chance. The mother obviously wants him to be a girl or gay.

jag
07-09-2011, 12:27 PM
It's all fun and games until that little fruitcake turns 16 and starts taking money to give bj's at highway rest stops.

mrsmaalox
07-09-2011, 12:28 PM

If the father is still around, he should receive a public flogging and then be dragged through the streets.

I am related to a pageant family....the father is a willing participant and cherishes his role as the "spy"-----he innocuously strolls around the arena snapping pics of competitors gowns and acts, texting them back to mother and daughter in the dressing room, so they can adjust their entry as needed. Oh and he's also the talent coach.

I've always thought he's latent.

jag
07-09-2011, 12:37 PM
I am related to a pageant family....the father is a willing participant and cherishes his role as the "spy"-----he innocuously strolls around the arena snapping pics of competitors gowns and acts, texting them back to mother and daughter in the dressing room, so they can adjust their entry as needed. Oh and he's also the talent coach.

That's for his daughter though. He's probably not putting his 7 year old son in dresses and putting a tiara on him.

thispego
07-09-2011, 12:44 PM
That's for his daughter though. He's probably not putting his 7 year old son in dresses and putting a tiara on him.

lol defending ANY of these pageant parents :lol

lol i.hustle

BRHornet45
07-09-2011, 12:45 PM

Son a man like that is known as a cuckold. He also enjoys his role by watching black men pound out his wife while he sits at the edge of the bed.

jag
07-09-2011, 12:57 PM
lol defending ANY of these pageant parents :lol

lol i.hustle

I couldn't give a shit about pageant parents.

lol a man caring about pageant parents

This is about raising 5 year old boys to pretend their penis is for men's asses.

thispego
07-09-2011, 01:04 PM
I couldn't give a shit about pageant parents.

lol a man caring about pageant parents

This is about raising 5 year old boys to pretend their penis is for men's asses.

You're right, it's about the children, man!!! Poor kids...

You bastard i.hustle :flipoff

thispego
07-09-2011, 01:06 PM

You got it backwards tho brah, brock is definitely gonna be a catcher, not a pitcher :lmao

BlackSwordsMan
07-09-2011, 01:08 PM
most def a twink

jag
07-09-2011, 01:13 PM
Whatever happened to boys growing up playing baseball and shit? We got 7-year old boys wearing dresses, calling themselves divas and idolizing Beyonce.

Bunch of soft ass dads out there.

thispego
07-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Well this kid isn't the norm, he is def in the unfortunate minority.
Do you see this kind of behavior regularly?

jag
07-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Well this kid isn't the norm, he is def in the unfortunate minority.
Do you see this kind of behavior regularly?

"Unfortunate" is right.

Nah, i dont see this too often, but then again I don't usually just kick it with a bunch of 7 year old boys.

The fact that this is on tv and being pushed as "ok" makes me think the world is about to end.

desflood
07-09-2011, 01:26 PM

Ugh, me too. Gives me the heebie-jeebies.

:tu

Being gay? Not weird. Being into the pageant scene? Very weird. That definitely takes a "different" kind of person.

thispego
07-09-2011, 01:27 PM
"Unfortunate" is right.

Nah, i dont see this too often, but then again I don't usually just kick it with a bunch of 7 year old boys.

The fact that this is on tv and being pushed as "ok" makes me think the world is about to end.

The behavior I'm referring to is that of the parents....but I don't think this show is glorifying pageants for boys or girls in any way. It's on TLC and they aren't glorifying hoarders or other strange and bizarre actions either. It's definitely an educational program rather than a reality tv show.

BRHornet45
07-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Well in todays world where it is cool and fashionable to be gay (or at least according to the media) you can expect to see more and more of this. Look if the kid grows up and is gay then so be it that is his choice and its his life, but in this particular case it is clear that the mother has some serious issues and the child is obviously too damn young to know any better. Like mentioned above the mother either wishes he was a girl or wants him to be gay. She is probably also obsessed with many of these reality shows like the real housewives where all of the women have their token gay boyfriend around and she wants that too.

BRHornet45
07-09-2011, 01:43 PM
"Unfortunate" is right.

That's exactly it. The overwelming majority of this country disagrees with shit like this, but hollywood and other media outlets have their own agenda and wants to shove it down America's throat. Raising a small child to act, dress, and believe that they are the opposite sex is not just wrong and unfair to the child, but downright creepy.