PDA

View Full Version : Hornet fans : Emeka Okafor : Yay or nay ?

NBA Champs
07-09-2011, 02:12 AM
Hornets fans and other losers (Laker and Spur fans) that want to chime in, the topic is Emeka Okafor.

What should the Hornets do with him? -- From the front office's perspective and fan perspective.

Thoughts?

NBA Champs
07-09-2011, 02:15 AM
I, for one, wouldn't mind shipping his ass to Houston for that "proposed rumored package" that was being offered by Houston for "Beans" (Andrins Biendrins), something to the tune of..[Thabeet+Hill+filler (Lee or T-Will)].

redzero
07-09-2011, 02:17 AM
We all know he is a solid defender, but I question his drive. He's not worth the money.

Pelicans78
07-09-2011, 09:18 AM
He's not worth the money, but he's still a solid starting center. He's our 2nd best player right now with West as a FA. Honestly, I would look to ship Ariza more than anyone else.

Keep Marco is a backup. Sign either JR Smith or Thornton to be the starting SG, try to get rid of Ariza for whatever because he's a backup SF making too much money and is one of the worst offensive players in the league if not ever.

To be honest, I would let West go, sign Landry to about 6 or 7 million and start him. I would sign Jason smith back for cheap, and sign more frontcourt players to backup Okafor and Landry.

I rather keep Okafor than Ariza because he's just a much better player overall and provides way more to the team. He does need to get more motivated but even at half speed he's more reliable than Ariza who sucks balls.