PDA

View Full Version : Prime Yao > Prime Dirk

joshdaboss
07-09-2011, 03:56 AM
First, let me say that I am saddened to hear of the news of Yao Ming's retirement. He epitomized class and grace. Great, great player.

I've seen people comparing this guy to stiffs like Manute Bol. The reality is that Prime Yao is better than prime Dirk. Way, way bigger defensive impact. Same offensive efficiency. People are retarded, selling this guy short the way they are. He had just as good of a mid-range shot as Dirk, and the guy actually had a post game(unlike Dirk). Not only did he have a post game, but a damn good one. If he ever had a PG that was worth a damn, it would have been scary. I remember Yao would get incredible deep post position/seals and their PGs wouldn't even look at the guy. He's your best fucking player, feed him the ball. It's almost like those dumb ass porch monkeys were mad that a Chinese player was better than they were. It's a shame he couldn't have played for a better team, where the players actually knew how to play the game.

So long, Yao. You were a great player and a sure hall-of-famer, in my opinion. Sucks that one of the most overrated players ever, McGrady, had to be your best teammate. Good luck.

Kai
07-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Dirk can be unguardable, there was always a method to deal with Yao.

joshdaboss
07-09-2011, 03:59 AM

Anyone can jack up jump shots. That doesn't make you 'unguardable'. That's like calling Kobe unguardable because he's jacking up ill-advised shots and sometimes they go in. The only truly unguardable players, generally-speaking, have been dominant big men. Big men that can actually post.

Texas Chili Dog
07-09-2011, 04:06 AM
:lol

joshdaboss
07-09-2011, 04:20 AM
:lol

Not sure what's funny, tbh.

joshdaboss
07-09-2011, 04:50 AM
:lmao fucking idiot

Yet, you couldn't provide anything to the contrary of my argument.

frodo
07-09-2011, 04:57 AM

untrue imho, dirk struggles against some certain style of dirty players such as haslem and ryan bowen, but the mavs as a team still end up on the winning side. SHITE can be real good at one night but it seems his team never benefits from him imho

frodo
07-09-2011, 04:59 AM
Anyone can jack up jump shots. That doesn't make you 'unguardable'. That's like calling Kobe unguardable because he's jacking up ill-advised shots and sometimes they go in. The only truly unguardable players, generally-speaking, have been dominant big men. Big men that can actually post.

no, the only unguardable players are those who never attack imho. :lol

Blouses
07-09-2011, 05:29 AM
emailed this thread to all my contacts, should be on every desktop in america by sun up

Jodelo
07-09-2011, 06:07 AM
Seems like someone is still butthurt!

For the record: Dirk >>>Yao!

The fadeaways make him unguardable, the fact he is 7 feet, that he releases the ball that high, not just the jumpers, idiot! He can post up, he learned it over the years but of course Yao had the edge there and:

He had just as good of a mid-range shot as Dirk,

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

dude1394
07-09-2011, 09:06 AM
There is stupid, then there is dumb as a rock stupid. Then there is this post.

TDMVPDPOY
07-09-2011, 10:00 AM
first round virgin

Baron Davιs
07-09-2011, 10:24 AM
And how far did Prime Yao go?

FUCKING IDIOT.

Take Kevin Spacey out of your avatar as well.
Undeserving shit-bag.

Technique
07-09-2011, 10:33 AM

FUCKING IDIOT.

Undeserving shit-bag.

How far did prime dirk go? :lol

Riddler
07-09-2011, 10:39 AM
first round virgin

He did get to the 2nd round,so technically second round virgin.

VBM
07-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Only problem with Yao was that he'd wear down as the game went on. He'd get you a lead, but he wouldn't be the one to help keep it in the 4th. Dirk would seemingly get stronger as the 4th quarter wore on. He had better conditioning than Yao, which made him more of an impact player for 4 quarters.

Flight3107
07-09-2011, 11:28 AM
There is stupid, then there is dumb as a rock stupid. Then there is this post.

dirk4mvp
07-09-2011, 12:45 PM
:rollin what defense did Yao ever play other blocking an occasional shot because he's 7'6"? He was constantly out of position, something Dirk RARELY ever is. Dude took Shawn Bradley's place as being the giant puss who gets teabagged on the regular.

HAwbTfPOgOA

eric365
07-09-2011, 01:03 PM
He did get to the 2nd round,so technically second round virgin.

Technically WCF virgin I think

Pelicans78
07-09-2011, 02:13 PM
If prime Yao > prime Dirk, then prime David West must be better than prime Charles Barkley.

sefant77
07-09-2011, 02:18 PM

So why freaking Brandon Bass was able to take Yao out for entire quarter just with fronting his ass off?

Dont know if you watched the playoffs but this year Dirk was the definition of unguardable because his scoring (also crunchtime + game winner) included basically everything: 3s, fadeaway, pumpfakes and drive+layup (if you remember his two game winning layups against the Heat). And this combined with terrific passing/courtview for the open man.

sefant77
07-09-2011, 02:23 PM
untrue imho, dirk struggles against some certain style of dirty players such as haslem and ryan bowen, but the mavs as a team still end up on the winning side. SHITE can be real good at one night but it seems his team never benefits from him imho

Looks like you are still stuck in the year 2007. Have fun there.

Juan
07-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Pindejo, Yao has a better fadaway jumper but Dirk protects the rim better.

Blouses
07-09-2011, 02:37 PM
ooooohhhh what's in the booooxxxx??

joshdaboss' dick tbh...

LakerHater
07-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Jus reading the thread title... this is a STUPID question!!

/thread

Bill_Brasky
07-09-2011, 03:00 PM
ITT: Mavfan learns what it's like to have your star player compared to players who have no business even being mentioned in the same sentence.

dirk4mvp
07-09-2011, 03:02 PM
ITT: Mavfan learns what it's like to have your star player compared to players who have no business even being mentioned in the same sentence.

what? we've seen people compare manu to Dirk before. mavfans have seen this,

mavsfan1000
07-09-2011, 03:02 PM
lol Yao

joshdaboss
07-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Seems like someone is still butthurt!

For the record: Dirk >>>Yao!

Career wise? Yes. That isn't the question at hand. If it weren't for injuries, Yao Ming > Dirk Nowitzki.

The fadeaways make him unguardable,

I guess Vince Carter is unguardable then as well, to this day.

the fact he is 7 feet, that he releases the ball that high, not just the jumpers, idiot!

Andrea Bargnani is unguardable, I guess.

He can post up, he learned it over the years but of course Yao had the edge there and:

LOL @ Dirk posting up. HAHAHAHAHAHA You mean getting the ball 3 feet off of the block with his back to the basket to shoot a fadeaway. Killer postgame, bro!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Indeed.

dirk4mvp
07-09-2011, 04:03 PM
hey guy, the being retarded on purpose shtick has been done before, and a lot better.

joshdaboss
07-09-2011, 04:03 PM
first round virgin

Can tell that you know a lot about the game, and Yao Ming in particular. Tell me more.

joshdaboss
07-09-2011, 04:04 PM

FUCKING IDIOT.

Undeserving shit-bag.

How far did prime Dirk go? lol And with a ton more talent, might I add.

joshdaboss
07-09-2011, 04:07 PM
:rollin what defense did Yao ever play other blocking an occasional shot because he's 7'6"? He was constantly out of position, something Dirk RARELY ever is. Dude took Shawn Bradley's place as being the giant puss who gets teabagged on the regular.

HAwbTfPOgOA

I could link video after video of Tim Duncan getting dunked on by various different players right now. Would you want to argue that Duncan isn't one of the greatest defensive players of all-time?

sefant77
07-09-2011, 04:10 PM
what an idiot

Bill_Brasky
07-09-2011, 04:10 PM
what? we've seen people compare manu to Dirk before. mavfans have seen this,

Dirk and Manu isn't even in the same league of stupidity as Dirk and Yao, though.

And yes, I know, Dirk > Manu.

joshdaboss
07-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Dirk and Manu isn't even in the same league of stupidity as Dirk and Yao, though.

And yes, I know, Dirk > Manu.

We aren't talking about career accomplishments though. And if we are just talking about that, then Manu has had a better basketball career than Dirk.

joshdaboss
07-09-2011, 04:37 PM
So why freaking Brandon Bass was able to take Yao out for entire quarter just with fronting his ass off?

Why was 6'6" Stephen Jackson able to guard Prime 7' Dirk Nowitzki with no help and complete the biggest upset in the history of the sport? To me, that is a better question.

Dont know if you watched the playoffs but this year Dirk was the definition of unguardable because his scoring (also crunchtime + game winner) included basically everything: 3s, fadeaway, pumpfakes and drive+layup (if you remember his two game winning layups against the Heat).

Unguardable must translate into a 7 footer shooting 42 percent. I mean, hey, these are just the facts. The facts cannot be disputed. Spin it any way you'd like. The facts will remain the facts.

Nathan89
07-09-2011, 04:49 PM
How far did prime Dirk go? lol And with a ton more talent, might I add.

:lobt2:

joshdaboss
07-09-2011, 04:56 PM
:lobt2:

Wasn't aware 35-year-old Dirk being carried by JJ Barea, Shawn Marion and Jet Terry was a prime Dirk.

frodo
07-09-2011, 05:54 PM
yao in his prime was a true beast imho he was the league's best player at that time but how long had it lasted? a few minutes?

comparing someone who played nearly every single MF'N game the past years since 98 to someone else who missed the entire season 09-10 and played a total of 120 min last season

joshdaboss
07-09-2011, 05:59 PM
:lmao dirk just rang with one of the weakest supporting casts in league history. i feel sorry for your parents if you think jj barea and shawn marion are great 2nd options. gtfo you weak troll bitch

He just 'won' a championship, in which he shot 42% from the field, at 7 feet tall, when that is clearly his only strength, offense. He 'won' a championship at the foul line. Does this mean that he's better than Yao Ming? Of course it doesn't.

Jodelo
07-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Why was 6'6" Stephen Jackson able to guard Prime 7' Dirk Nowitzki with no help and complete the biggest upset in the history of the sport? To me, that is a better question.

Is there a more stupid person than you are? He guarded Dirk because 2 defenders came to help him every time Dirk got the ball, get over your butthurt!

Ghazi
07-09-2011, 06:07 PM
joshdaboss mad :lmao :lmao :lmao

Nathan89
07-09-2011, 06:10 PM
He just 'won' a championship, in which he shot 42% from the field, at 7 feet tall, when that is clearly his only strength, offense. He 'won' a championship at the foul line. Does this mean that he's better than Yao Ming? Of course it doesn't.

Dirk had great percentages in the two previous rounds to the finals. Did he shoot a low percentage in the finals? Yes, but that is in large part due to him being a one man show. That being said he came up clutch in all the 4th quarters in the finals and that was the difference in the series.

Check out this guy who never really had a prime.

2000 Finals-36.7%
2001 Finals-41.5%
2002 Finals-51%
2004 Finals-38%
2008 Finals-40.5%
2009 Finals-43%
2010 Finals-40.5%

Jodelo
07-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Yao shot 0% in the finals!

Spursfan092120
07-09-2011, 06:17 PM
The reality is that Prime Yao is better than prime Dirk.

Yao was a very good player..no doubt...one of the better Centers in the league...but better than Dirk? Dude...this is either a troll job, or you need to step up the basketball knowledge.

dirk4mvp
07-09-2011, 06:19 PM

:lmao

kill yourself immediately.

DAF86
07-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Hi.

JayTheClown
07-09-2011, 08:08 PM
I have a series question for you joshdaboss. In what years do you consider Yao's prime years and in what years do you consider Dirks?
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24532)

SpursIndonesia
07-09-2011, 08:49 PM
IF Yao can sustain his dominant game years in years out, and enough stamina to play atleast around 40 MPG, THEN he MIGHT be better than Dirk. Alas, he's a china doll and doesn't have the stamina to stay longer in the game, so NO, he is NOT better than Dirk Nowitzki. And this comes from a big fan of Yao, ever since the beginning (i got clutchcity forum account since 2002, because of him).

Nick Manning
07-09-2011, 10:26 PM
First, let me say that I am saddened to hear of the news of Yao Ming's retirement. He epitomized class and grace. Great, great player.

I've seen people comparing this guy to stiffs like Manute Bol. The reality is that Prime Yao is better than prime Dirk. Way, way bigger defensive impact. Same offensive efficiency. People are retarded, selling this guy short the way they are. He had just as good of a mid-range shot as Dirk, and the guy actually had a post game(unlike Dirk). Not only did he have a post game, but a damn good one. If he ever had a PG that was worth a damn, it would have been scary. I remember Yao would get incredible deep post position/seals and their PGs wouldn't even look at the guy. He's your best fucking player, feed him the ball. It's almost like those dumb ass porch monkeys were mad that a Chinese player was better than they were. It's a shame he couldn't have played for a better team, where the players actually knew how to play the game.

So long, Yao. You were a great player and a sure hall-of-famer, in my opinion. Sucks that one of the most overrated players ever, McGrady, had to be your best teammate. Good luck.

Harlem, with the goods

u4lakers14
07-09-2011, 10:35 PM
this o.p. reminds me of someone constantly massaging their butt hurt symptoms with a dried corncob.

it just keeps getting worse.

dirk4mvp
07-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Looking at it closer, there's not really any angle you can argue from in favor of Yao.

sefant77
07-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Maybe prime Yao owned more suits....probably thats it

mavsfan1000
07-10-2011, 01:59 AM
lol Yao

Danny.Zhu
07-10-2011, 02:34 AM
Prime Yao > Prime Dirk in FIBA for sure. But I wouldn't go that far to say prime Yao > prime Dirk in NBA because they are diferent type of players. Yao is more comparable to Dwight Howard and Yao ate him alive every time they met, as Van Gundy has said.

And you are damn right about those stupid Rockets PGs.

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 03:52 AM
Dirk had great percentages in the two previous rounds to the finals. Did he shoot a low percentage in the finals? Yes, but that is in large part due to him being a one man show. That being said he came up clutch in all the 4th quarters in the finals and that was the difference in the series.

You mean he was sent to the free throw line to win games? lol

Check out this guy who never really had a prime.
2000 Finals-36.7%
2001 Finals-41.5%
2002 Finals-51%
2004 Finals-38%
2008 Finals-40.5%
2009 Finals-43%
2010 Finals-40.5%

Kobe is overrated, just like Dirk is. I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove. The matter at hand, Prime Yao > Prime Dirk.

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 03:54 AM
Yao was a very good player..no doubt...one of the better Centers in the league...but better than Dirk? Dude...this is either a troll job, or you need to step up the basketball knowledge.

Based on what? Elaborate. If I have the choice between a dominant 7'7" post player or a soft, one-dimensional, 7' jump shooter, then I don't think the choice will be very hard. All I'm really doing here is using logic to arrive at who is better in their prime, with injuries aside.

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 03:55 AM

kill yourself immediately.

So wait... that didn't happen? The 8th seed Golden State Warriors didn't knock off the #1 seeded Mavs, with a Prime Dirk?

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 03:57 AM
I have a series question for you joshdaboss. In what years do you consider Yao's prime years and in what years do you consider Dirks?

06-07 Yao
05-06 Nowitzki

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 04:02 AM
Looking at it closer, there's not really any angle you can argue from in favor of Yao.

Based on what? Your opinion? rofl

When's the last time Dirk played defense? Oh wait, he never has. How about Yao? Do you reckon that a 7'7" frame might have some defensive impact. Eh? The only argument that can be made in Dirk's favor is possibly a slight PERCEIVED offensive edge. I'd still take a dominant low post offensive player any day of the week over Dirk. Obviously, Yao has the huge advantage over him defensively and thus wins the battle.

dude1394
07-10-2011, 05:28 AM
I will have to retract my harsh statement. There is probably a one day or one week period where Yao was better than dirk.

scanry
07-10-2011, 07:46 AM
If we are talking about longevity, Dirk's is probably second to none. However, one may argue about players like Kobe, Duncan & Garnett who had to work on both ends of the floor.

Regardless, Dirk has a very good conditioning system that he sticks to and maybe it has some thing to do with Geschwindner unorthodox methods.

Jodelo
07-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Based on what? Your opinion? rofl

When's the last time Dirk played defense? Oh wait, he never has. How about Yao? Do you reckon that a 7'7" frame might have some defensive impact. Eh? The only argument that can be made in Dirk's favor is possibly a slight PERCEIVED offensive edge. I'd still take a dominant low post offensive player any day of the week over Dirk. Obviously, Yao has the huge advantage over him defensively and thus wins the battle.

Slight :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

God, just stop posting, you continue to embarrass yourself...

djohn2oo8
07-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Yao was never a good defender. He would take charges for a mothafuckin 7 footer. Dirk never had another superstar like Yao had in McGrady or vice versa. However both had shittty role players for the longest. Dirk was able to sustain the suckage and carry his team the furthest

Red Hawk #21
07-10-2011, 08:55 AM
Joshdaboss aka HarlemHo is a mothafuckin clown.

Jodelo
07-10-2011, 10:48 AM
So wait... that didn't happen? The 8th seed Golden State Warriors didn't knock off the #1 seeded Mavs, with a Prime Dirk?

Troll being a troll. He wasnīt shut down by Jackson himself as you said, he was stopped because everytime he got the ball 2-3 defenders were running at him...

sefant77
07-10-2011, 12:29 PM
06-07 Yao
05-06 Nowitzki

:rollin

You are such a idiot

dirk4mvp
07-10-2011, 01:20 PM
joshdaboss enjoys making himself look retarded.

Ghazi
07-10-2011, 01:23 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqSjNKRMfqR6MYbdfVxckot-uJZBd-fWbkLNYsb0AOErzxGlqXmvP31Jf-

u mad? :lmao :lmao

Lincoln
07-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Lol him trolling the fuck out of yall

Scrub
07-10-2011, 02:22 PM

:rollin

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 06:58 PM
If we are talking about longevity, Dirk's is probably second to none. However, one may argue about players like Kobe, Duncan & Garnett who had to work on both ends of the floor.

Regardless, Dirk has a very good conditioning system that he sticks to and maybe it has some thing to do with Geschwindner unorthodox methods.

ROFL Please don't compare Dirk to Duncan and Garnett. That's downright silly. They are undisputable 2-way players.

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Yao was never a good defender. He would take charges for a mothafuckin 7 footer.

He's 7'7" and quick on his feet. I'm going to assume you've never played actual basketball before.

Dirk never had another superstar like Yao had in McGrady or vice versa.

ROFL The name Steve Nash comes to mind. Who, by the way, is 1000x better than McGrady's overrated, put up numbers on terrible teams and make my teammates WORSE ass.

However both had shittty role players for the longest. Dirk was able to sustain the suckage and carry his team the furthest

Dirk had Nash and Michael Finley and went nowhere.

Ghazi
07-10-2011, 07:03 PM
hemad

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Troll being a troll. He wasnīt shut down by Jackson himself as you said, he was stopped because everytime he got the ball 2-3 defenders were running at him...

Yeah, man. I believe that. 2-3 defenders were running at the dominant low post threat of Dirk Nowitzki. You just can't guard that guy head up. He's too strong, fast and agile. You've got to send help. LOL

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 07:05 PM
hemad

Mad about what? I don't understand...

Ghazi
07-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Mad about what? I don't understand...

Dirk Nowitzki, NBA Champion :lobt:

Axe Murderer
Dirk > MJ

nobody can prove me wrong

joshdaboss
Dirk Nowitzki, NBA Champion :lobt:

Peja Stojakovic, NBA Champion.

Jodelo
07-10-2011, 07:13 PM
You do realize that everyone laughs about you and you are the only with that stupid opinion?

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 07:15 PM
You do realize that everyone laughs about you and you are the only with that stupid opinion?

Anyone that knows anything about the game would take Prime Yao over Prime Dirk, all things being equal. I would be winning rings, while you would be getting upset in the first round.

Jodelo
07-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Anyone that knows anything about the game would take Prime Yao over Prime Dirk, all things being equal. I would be winning rings, while you would be getting upset in the first round.

Thatīs why Yao has 3 rings while Dirk still looking for his first...

Axe Murderer
07-10-2011, 07:20 PM
tbh i already know this guy's not a legit poster.

he had me going for awhile but gave himself away when he called Bonner the best stretch 4 in the NBA

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 07:23 PM
tbh i already know this guy's not a legit poster.

he had me going for awhile but gave himself away when he called Bonner the best stretch 4 in the NBA

Name someone that shoots the 3 better than Bonner does, who plays the 4.

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Thatīs why Yao has 3 rings while Dirk still looking for his first...

42 percent.

Lincoln
07-10-2011, 07:24 PM
brian cardinal

Jodelo
07-10-2011, 07:25 PM

Paul Millsap, Brian Cardinal and who cares about 42%? He carried his team through the playoffs and hit the big shots he needed to hit. I know, i know you say now that those were freethrows but in the Heat series he was money down the stretch although he missed the buzzer beater in Game 3...

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Paul Millsap

Stopped reading there.

Axe Murderer
07-10-2011, 07:26 PM

cant bro, you win

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 07:28 PM
cant bro, you win

That's more like it. Give in to me.

Jodelo
07-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Stopped reading there.

See how tough it is to read a retarted answer, now imagine to read such bullshit with every of your posts...

Flight3107
07-10-2011, 07:39 PM
See how tough it is to read a retarted answer, now imagine to read such bullshit with every of your posts...

What he said

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 07:41 PM

badfish22
07-10-2011, 08:04 PM
:lol I thought Har was going to stop posting

Nathan89
07-10-2011, 09:02 PM
You mean he was sent to the free throw line to win games? lol

Kobe is overrated, just like Dirk is. I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove. The matter at hand, Prime Yao > Prime Dirk.

I was thinking you were a Lakerfan. I didn't even look at your fav. team. I just assumed that this kind of stupidity would only come from Lakerfans.

joshdaboss
07-10-2011, 10:05 PM
I was thinking you were a Lakerfan. I didn't even look at your fav. team. I just assumed that this kind of stupidity would only come from Lakerfans.

You also said LeBron James had never been to the finals before.

Jacob1983
07-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Dirk > Yao

Yao was good for a couple of years but his injuries screwed him and kept him ringless. Yao was never on a great Rockets' team anyways.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-10-2011, 10:38 PM
:lol harlemheat

Nathan89
07-11-2011, 12:23 AM
You also said LeBron James had never been to the finals before.

I was being sarcastic you dumb shit.

joshdaboss
07-11-2011, 01:37 AM
I was being sarcastic you dumb shit.

HAHAHAHAHA Valiant effort, champ.

joshdaboss
07-11-2011, 01:37 AM
Dirk > Yao

Yao was good for a couple of years but his injuries screwed him and kept him ringless. Yao was never on a great Rockets' team anyways.

Career-wise, yes. That isn't the matter at hand.

joshdaboss
07-11-2011, 03:03 AM
prime yao never did what dirk did this year

tee, hee

You mean what David Stern arranged.

dude1394
07-11-2011, 10:00 AM

I believe the term is "whack job".

And to be honest probably any one of these definitions fit..

1. whack job
A crazy person.
You see that guy trying to make water flow uphill? He's a real whack job

2. whack job
A complete loon-ball. A crazy person. Nut-Job.
He's nuts. A complete and total whack job.
nuts crazy irrational un-stable loony

3. whack job
when a group of 2 or more men mutually masturbate one another
I went round to Tony's and John was there, so after a few cocktails we decided to have a whack job.

dude1394
07-11-2011, 10:19 AM
Obviously prime Yao was better than prime Jordan. No post game, lived at the free throw line, etc. Etc.

What a moron.

dude1394
07-11-2011, 10:22 AM

I think that is months with Yao.

dude1394
07-11-2011, 10:29 AM
He's 7'7" and quick on his feet. I'm going to assume you've never played actual basketball before.

hes actually 7'3". Just ask him. But that would require cognitive skills.

Dirk had Nash and Michael Finley and went nowhere.
Wow you are stupider than you look. Nashie was mediocre at best in Dallas, one all star game, Finley had always been above average.

dude1394
07-11-2011, 10:30 AM
I don't understand...

most intelligent post you've made.

dunkman
07-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Dirk is all time great player, Yao was never that good.

joshdaboss
07-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Dirk is all time great player, Yao was never that good.

Because of injuries. Apparently people can't grasp the concept of this thread.