PDA

View Full Version : I'm very proud of myself today

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 04:22 PM
I've been able to completely and dam near 'single underhandedly' :lol marginalize the Dallas Mavericks Championship this summer and I'm very proud of that...:lol those gotdam posers denigrate the trophy. :lol

Sure they can brag for now but no one is talking about them...I don't see the love across America. People are more concerned with gay and animal rights as opposed to Dallas winning. I think it's because everyone knows they're one and done....

I'm just saying Dallas fan...no one cares they won...they'd rather see Kobe playing Chinese ball...:lol

Dirk looks so uncomfortable holding the trophy and he should be...it's literally a once in a lifetime opportunity for him.

Terry looks like a buffoon with that title hat on...someone needs to tell his ass...

and Deshawn....got dam dude looks like a fucking retard convict...

David Stern looked so uncomfortable and out of place congratulating the Mavs....

I say fuck the mavs and their fans....and their Taliban leader and his Indian com-padre sidekick. :lmao

midnightpulp
07-09-2011, 04:26 PM
I've been able to completely and dam near 'single underhandedly' :lol marginalize the Dallas Mavericks Championship this summer and I'm very proud of that...:lol those gotdam posers denigrate the trophy. :lol

Sure they can brag for now but no one is talking about them...I don't see the love across America. People are more concerned with gay and animal rights as opposed to Dallas winning. I think it's because everyone knows they're one and done....

I'm just saying Dallas fan...no one cares they won...they'd rather see Kobe playing Chinese ball...:lol

Dirk looks so uncomfortable holding the trophy and he should be...it's literally a once in a lifetime opportunity for him.

Terry looks like a buffoon with that title hat on...someone needs to tell his ass...

David Stern looked so uncomfortable and out of place congratulating the Mavs....

I say fuck the mavs and their fans....and their Taliban leader and his Indian com-padre sidekick. :lmao

I'm sure you're heavily concerned with these issue as well, considering your homosexuality and chimp sized brain.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 04:35 PM
I'm sure you're heavily concerned with these issue as well, considering your homosexuality and chimp sized brain.

awe midget baby...I thought you were done with me...just can't stay away my dick is good I know...I tell you what you be good tonight and I'll shave your pussy...

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 04:38 PM
awe midget baby...I thought you were done with me...just can't stay away my dick is good I know...I tell you what you be good tonight and I'll shave your pussy...

and midget I'm surprised you pick up on the gay animal word play...you fucking gay animal you...:lol

midnightpulp
07-09-2011, 04:40 PM

So you don't deny being a faggot and a monkey?

ChumpDumper
07-09-2011, 04:47 PM
This thread makes no sense.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 04:51 PM
So you don't deny being a faggot and a monkey?

I'm happy and posses big ole monkey nuts...monkey nuts only...just the nuts...:lol

You just couldn't leave me alone huh? Your little 4'2 inch friend DPG must be lurking in the shadows...I own you two midgets...now dance for that creme de la creme Nigga Kool:

MsO1GSj0bqk

DMC
07-09-2011, 05:05 PM

If you spend a few more weeks starting threads about how meaningless the championship was, you will convince everyone that it's true.

midnightpulp
07-09-2011, 05:06 PM
I'm happy and posses big ole monkey nuts...monkey nuts only...just the nuts...:lol

Y

Quit lying. I know damn well that when your mother gave birth to you, the doctor, puzzled by what he just delivered, looked over to the nurse and said, "We better call a veterinarian."

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 06:48 PM
I just skunked kobe and rang, ain't nobody takin that away from me.

:lol I can't take it away but I dam sure can marginalize that shit...

Ghazi
07-09-2011, 06:50 PM
marginalize this:

EMfwGScYnPI

ChumpDumper
07-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Give us your metrics of marginalization.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 06:56 PM
marginalize this:

EMfwGScYnPI

sure...

it doesn't really count against Kobe..because of a shit load of reasons...

1.) He had a bad finger
2.) He had a bad finger and a bad knee
3.) He had a bad, finger, bad knee, and he lead his team to the the finals in 2008 and won a gold medal at the olympics in 08

4.) He had a bad, finger, bad knee, and he lead his team to the the finals in 2008 and won a gold medal at the olympics in 08 and he won a title in 2009

5.) He had a bad, finger, bad knee, and he lead his team to the the finals in 2008 and won a gold medal at the olympics in 08 and he won a title in 2009 and he won again in 2010

6.) Finally after all that, being wore down and all he had a bad, finger, bad knee, and he lead his team to the the finals in 2008 and won a gold medal at the olympics in 08 and he won a title in 2009 and he won again in 2010 after finally succumbing in 2011 due to Gasol not showing up and Bynum committing atrocious acts and showing no leadership...

Marginalize Complete...:lol

ChumpDumper
07-09-2011, 06:59 PM
You're proud of making excuses?

Odd.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 07:06 PM
You're proud of making excuses?

Odd.

as long as they're valid I feel justified...

now Heat fan should be the ones hurt....Lebron and Wade, and Boshtina lost to a white guy...all three of them lost to a white guy in a title game...Kobe never lost to a white boy lead team in a title game....from Hitler's home town no less....:lol hot dam....

This is like McCain losing to Obama...don't think that in some circles McCain's friends and foes alike are saying: " You the first dude in history to lose to a nigga...You lost to a nigga McCain...." that's in the history books...

like i said Kobe losing to Dirk is pretty irrelevant at this point because people will only remember the title game...and if they remember the Lakers losing it will only be in the context that they clearly underachieved...didn't play to their full potential...everyone and their mama recognize that shit...the Spurs however, played up to their full potential...they tried their damnedest to beat the Grizzles they just weren't as good...and that's the difference. That's why real basketball people won't ever give dallas true props because we all know the Lakers just didn't try...:toast just got complacent..that's all we needed a break...

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2011, 07:08 PM
there's always going to be things that a team did wrong whenever they lose. they aren't really excuses, you still failed and lost. 2011 champs bro, all haters can suck it.

the nipple or the pussy....:lol

rayjayjohnson
07-09-2011, 07:39 PM
as if koolaid knows what denigrate means.

Jodelo
07-09-2011, 08:03 PM
122-86 :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-09-2011, 09:21 PM
as long as they're valid I feel justified...Everyone else is just laughing at your excuses and your pride in them.

adrienne
07-09-2011, 10:18 PM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/14820e72b5/kobe-byrant-s-post-game-meltdown?rel=player

Dunc n Dave
07-09-2011, 10:41 PM
I've been able to completely and dam near 'single underhandedly' :lol marginalize the Dallas Mavericks Championship this summer and I'm very proud of that...: :lmao

http://www.8womendream.com/wp-content/uploads/pat_on_the_back.jpg

SpursGlory
07-10-2011, 12:40 AM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/14820e72b5/kobe-byrant-s-post-game-meltdown?rel=player

Want a shot? Anybody want a shot? I figure we should take some shots, since my team couldn't make any shots!

That shit made me laugh so hard, I almost pissed myself. He nailed all those dumbass faces Kobe makes. :lmao

phyzik
07-10-2011, 03:33 AM
When are you not proud of your bullshit?

Spur_Fanatic
07-10-2011, 05:00 AM
I'm very proud of myself today

There's something very wrong with you.

hehateme
07-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Slow day at the carwash kool? This shit seems like it took you forever to think up with that peanut brain working overtime.

DMC
07-10-2011, 06:30 PM
sure...

it doesn't really count against Kobe..because of a shit load of reasons...

1.) He had a bad finger
2.) He had a bad finger and a bad knee
3.) He had a bad, finger, bad knee, and he lead his team to the the finals in 2008 and won a gold medal at the olympics in 08

4.) He had a bad, finger, bad knee, and he lead his team to the the finals in 2008 and won a gold medal at the olympics in 08 and he won a title in 2009

5.) He had a bad, finger, bad knee, and he lead his team to the the finals in 2008 and won a gold medal at the olympics in 08 and he won a title in 2009 and he won again in 2010

6.) Finally after all that, being wore down and all he had a bad, finger, bad knee, and he lead his team to the the finals in 2008 and won a gold medal at the olympics in 08 and he won a title in 2009 and he won again in 2010 after finally succumbing in 2011 due to Gasol not showing up and Bynum committing atrocious acts and showing no leadership...

Marginalize Complete...:lol
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=230&pictureid=1608

dunkman
07-11-2011, 06:00 AM
:huh