PDA

View Full Version : Cry Havoc

IronMexican
07-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Recommend me some IEM's to get.

idk if I should go the pricey route and get some Sennheiser IE 8, or Monster Pro Turbine's for 200. Other opinions welcome.

resistanze
07-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Good thread. I'll piggyback the shit out of whatever you get.

sinok
07-10-2011, 04:52 PM
http://www.akg.com/

IronMexican
07-11-2011, 08:08 PM
bump. Where you at, brah?

koriwhat
07-11-2011, 09:11 PM
bump. Where you at, brah?

his girl left him and now he's on ST hiding out and jacking off to her photos she posted here.

Phillip
07-12-2011, 10:12 AM
his girl left him and now he's on ST hiding out and jacking off to her photos she posted here.

this was unneccesary

koriwhat
07-12-2011, 05:27 PM
this was unneccesary

you're unnecessary, kill yourself!

IronMexican
07-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Got some Copper's. Seem to offer more isolation, and I was looking for that.

Thanks for the help, fags.

Sense
07-28-2011, 09:57 PM
I hope they burst into flames one day.

resistanze
07-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Got some Copper's. Seem to offer more isolation, and I was looking for that.

Thanks for the help, fags.

I ain't piggybacking that shit, homie.

IronMexican
07-30-2011, 02:09 PM
Why you mad brah? 14th overall on head-fi. Not bad, and it seemed to fit me the most.

resistanze
07-31-2011, 12:36 AM
I'm just hatin' tbh. Still debating whether to get buds or cans.

Cry Havoc
07-31-2011, 10:31 AM
Did you get them, IM?

Cry Havoc
07-31-2011, 10:31 AM

u STILL mad. Ouch. That beating you took must have really hurt your feelings for you to be bringing it up so many months later. :lmao

IronMexican
07-31-2011, 12:39 PM
Received them yesterday. They have much better sound stage than my cans(They are much more neutral. Considered better for mixing) I like them a lot. And it came with more tips than I've ever know what to do with.

IronMexican
07-31-2011, 12:43 PM
Looking at a portable amp next. Probably not spending over 100. Gonna start saving for a car.

koriwhat
07-31-2011, 01:22 PM
u STILL mad. Ouch. That beating you took must have really hurt your feelings for you to be bringing it up so many months later. :lmao

are you serious, because i was fuckin' around... i don't give a fuck about a little puto like you or your tranny.

Cry Havoc
08-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Received them yesterday. They have much better sound stage than my cans(They are much more neutral. Considered better for mixing) I like them a lot. And it came with more tips than I've ever know what to do with.

What cans do you have, again? Sennheiser if I recall.... 202s? Yeah, the Turbines have really been impressive from what I'm hearing. Unfortunately, my friend lost his (the Miles Davis edition) so I can't A/B them vs. my Triple Fis. He seemed to prefer the Monsters, but a LOT of people can't handle the pronounced highs on the UE10s (as opposed to rolled off like most IEMs). They sound harsh until your ear realizes that it's supposed to sound that way.

Looking at a portable amp next. Probably not spending over 100. Gonna start saving for a car.

I got a FIIO amp on ebay for $25 and it improved the sound by a lot. Li-ion rechargable battery too, pretty impressive. I wouldn't recommend dropping even over $50 on an amp for IEMs, they aren't that tough to drive as it is (with a few exceptions, but if you're going custom then cost stops being a priority well in advance). If you were walking around with some Darth Beyers, then you're gonna need a pretty sizable investment like a Ray Samuels' design or a Headroom. Worth it for the clarity but ONLY if you have some serious impedance that you need to push through to really drive them.

are you serious, because i was fuckin' around... i don't give a fuck about a little puto like you or your tranny.

You don't care, yet that's your instant reply to the thread. Thinking about it a little too much? :lol

IronMexican
08-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Shure 840's. I went for those cause of the isolation.

I'll look into amps a bit more. Was thinking of getting an FiiO7, but you say not worth it. I'll see.

koriwhat
08-01-2011, 12:25 PM
You don't care, yet that's your instant reply to the thread. Thinking about it a little too much? :lol

actually, i think you're thinking about it too much and not the other way around. crybaby, let me let you in on a little secret, i really don't give a fuck about you here at ST or in real life so get off your high horse already chump.

stretch
08-01-2011, 12:35 PM
actually, i think you're thinking about it too much and not the other way around. crybaby, let me let you in on a little secret, i really don't give a fuck about you here at ST or in real life so get off your high horse already chump.

contradiction of own statement, tbh

koriwhat
08-01-2011, 12:38 PM
contradiction of own statement, tbh

Cry Havoc
08-01-2011, 01:42 PM
actually, i think you're thinking about it too much and not the other way around.

:lmao

Who brought it up, again?

koriwhat
08-01-2011, 01:49 PM
:lmao

Who brought it up, again?

this is exactly why this forum sucks, people like you just don't get it...

you reply taunting me to reply, asking for me to reply and yet when i do reply you act like you're one upping me and putting me in my place for simply replying to your dumbass.

i really don't care about you or your tranny. seriously! but to sit here and directly reply to me and thinking i'm not going to reply back (this is a msgboard afterall) is ludicrous.

if i had to lay a bet on it, i think you want to believe i do give a shit about you, your threads, replies, etc... i'm simply doing my part on a msgboard by replying, nothing more.

IronMexican
08-04-2011, 12:08 PM
ordered fiio e5

MannyIsGod
08-05-2011, 03:11 AM
this is exactly why this forum sucks, people like you just don't get it...

you reply taunting me to reply, asking for me to reply and yet when i do reply you act like you're one upping me and putting me in my place for simply replying to your dumbass.

i really don't care about you or your tranny. seriously! but to sit here and directly reply to me and thinking i'm not going to reply back (this is a msgboard afterall) is ludicrous.

if i had to lay a bet on it, i think you want to believe i do give a shit about you, your threads, replies, etc... i'm simply doing my part on a msgboard by replying, nothing more.

tl,dr but LOL CH is in your head.