PDA

View Full Version : Writers/Bloggers

Brian
07-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Hello everyone. I am looking for serious writers who would like to contribute to a Spurs blog @ http://www.spursofthemoment.com

I have been the sole writer for the site since it was part of Fanball (now defunct) blog network 2 years ago, but since I changed jobs 6 months ago I have not had much time to keep up with it and I don't see that changing in the near future. If anyone is interested in writing about the Spurs 2-3 times a week, or just basketball in general (with a Spurs fan's perspective of course) then hit me up at [email protected]

It's a great way to get some recognition for your writing as the blog gets traffic every day even though I haven't updated it but maybe once in the past few months. It's currently one of the blogs listed on Yahoo's Spurs Blogs, as well as several popular Spurs sites' blog rolls.

If at all possible, send me some examples of your writing.

Thanks, and please send emails as opposed to replying here since I am not likely to check this thread nearly as often as I check my BlackBerry for emails.

Nathan89
07-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Digging up my old college papers

with a Spurs fan's perspective of course

If anyone takes the job I hope the first article is about how great the Rj deal is turning out.

purist
07-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Your looking here for a "serious" writer? Good luck.