PDA

View Full Version : Has Cuban Paid Up On The Dallas Fan Rape?

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2011, 06:00 PM
While sad it's a sure-fire sign that Dallas fan can't get no pussy on their own. :lol I mean I Spur fan was dam near rendered speechless when Pop signed the Rapist - Neal to a deal...

Dallas fan is now the measuring stick for degradation of society..

Lakers win the chip and the fan burns shit and over turn cars....no biggie...

Dallas fans win their one and only chip and they fucking gang rape a chic in celebration.

Further proof why the Mavs title is cheap and classless in my opinion...

We joke about Kobe's ordeal where he was setup...but Neal and Dallas fan just took things to a whole other level...

According to a news report from Fox News DFW, the 30 year-old woman, whose name has not been released, had been cheering the Mavs to victory with friends at J. Black’s Feel Good Lounge on Henderson Street in Dallas.
After leaving the bar alone, the young victim was brutally beaten, raped, and left for dead.

A NBC –DFW news quoted police spokesman Senior Cpl. Kevin Janse as stating,

“Her injuries were severe — I mean, she was beaten extremely bad. It was a very violent attack, to the point where she lost consciousness and very easily could have died from this attack.”

However, some Knox-Henderson area residents found her in the early Monday morning hours, beaten beyond recognition and without clothes, seeking help. She was immediately taken to the hospital.

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, has pledged another $20,000 towards the reward.

http://www.fanattic.net/basketball/pro-basketball/mark-cuban-pledges-20000-towards-reward-for-id-of-dallas-rape-victims-attacker

DMX7
07-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Oh shit, Phillip is in trouble now.

adrienne
07-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Okay, I finally have to ask. What the hell is wrong with you?

clambake
07-11-2011, 07:34 PM
what would you know about paying up?

DMC
07-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Okay, I finally have to ask. What the hell is wrong with you?
Oh shit, being called out by a woman. Not the first time you've heard that from a woman I will bet...

BlackSwordsMan
07-11-2011, 08:25 PM
a girl?

4>0rings
07-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Does Kool Aid hate his own race, Uncle Tom's?

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Oh shit, being called out by a woman. Not the first time you've heard that from a woman I will bet...

:lol..listen there's an internet rule of the game you should live by....:lol

On the internet:

Women are men
Men are men
Children are cops

That being said......Yo A-d-r-i-e-n-n-e...I love you.....:lol

2VyzII09Hos

BlackSwordsMan
07-11-2011, 08:43 PM
lifes a trip que no?

Nick Manning
07-11-2011, 08:56 PM

On the internet:

Women are men
Men are men
Children are cops

Ok, that actually made me laugh:lol

DMC
07-11-2011, 08:59 PM

On the internet:

Women are men
Men are men
Children are cops

That being said......Yo A-d-r-i-e-n-n-e...I love you.....:lol

2VyzII09Hos

So Kori Ellis is a man?

Also, do you have anything original? Changing "FBI" to "cops" doesn't make it yours.

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2011, 10:09 PM
So Kori Ellis is a man?

Also, do you have anything original? Changing "FBI" to "cops" doesn't make it yours.

Kori is a Lady....:lol

DMC
07-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Kori is a Lady....:lol
:lol

:lmao

:rollin

:sleep

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2011, 10:27 PM
:lol

:sleep

ahhh untwist your panties baby gul...you nigga bashing thinking u don't need me in ya world...

PS: Look out for my nigga Luva soon...and Cully too...we 'finna' take this bitch back....:lol

DMC
07-11-2011, 10:36 PM
ahhh untwist your panties baby gul...you nigga bashing thinking u don't need me in ya world...

PS: Look out for my nigga Luva soon...and Cully too...we 'finna' take this bitch back....:lol

Two and a half men

Now that everyone has left, you are taking over the joint.

Powerplay if I ever saw it.

skut_farkus
07-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Woah people are really hating on Melody. Only ugly need to comment on people’s “beauty” just so you know, so before you give yourself the right to say who should or shouldn’t post/take photos of themselves, maybe start by looking at your ugly self on the mirror … geez people, grow up!