PDA

View Full Version : Prime Rogue>>>>> Prime Culburn

Ignignokt
07-12-2011, 01:08 AM
one has better prose, the other a more extensive vocabulary and unique comedic timing. IMHO no contest on this one. 2008 Rogue is campeon!

Nick Manning
07-12-2011, 01:11 AM
one has better prose, the other a more extensive vocabulary and unique comedic timing. IMHO no contest on this one. 2008 Rogue is campeon!

Rogue is the greatest ST poster of all time. 2008-2009 Rocketfan Wars was the golden age of ST trolling/smack talk imho

phoenix219
07-12-2011, 04:10 AM
Prime Culburn takes the cake. He shut down azcentral for months, ran off countless sysadmins, and was the sole reason for the creation of phxsuns.net. He is in a class all of his own.

Mori Chu
07-12-2011, 04:39 AM
If you count other boards, Culburn by a country mile. As P219 correctly says, he completely destroyed one entire Suns fan site, and led to the creation and locking-down of another entire site. And he stirs the $h1t storm around here, too. Lord knows what other boards he's ruined.

Monostradamus
07-12-2011, 05:17 AM
Prime Culburn takes the cake. He shut down azcentral for months, ran off countless sysadmins, and was the sole reason for the creation of phxsuns.net. He is in a class all of his own.

mentally dominating a bunch of Suns fans isn't all that impressive.

LnGrrrR
07-12-2011, 06:34 AM
Where the fuck did all these Suns fans come from? Did Phoenix get Lebron in the past week or something?

djohn2oo8
07-12-2011, 08:08 AM
Rogue should retire frodo and come back as Rogue

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Given how butthurt most Suns fans get on the internet, that isn't much of an accomplishment.

djohn2oo8
07-12-2011, 08:38 AM

How did he go from his prime, to his worn out schtick?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Because his worn out old shtick looked like great trolling material when it was used on a bunch of retarded AZCentral posters.

NRHector
07-12-2011, 09:53 AM
mentally dominating a bunch of Suns fans isn't all that impressive.+1 :lol

Leetonidas
07-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Culburn used to be a great troll, now he's been reduced to erotic diatribes and "Kobe 5, Duncan 4" as well as a series of one-word/one-numbered responses. He has coined and perpetuated a lot of one-liners and phrases that are still used around here. I dunno about the best troll ever but in his prime he was up there

DAF86
07-12-2011, 12:19 PM
If you count other boards, Culburn by a country mile. As P219 correctly says, he completely destroyed one entire Suns fan site, and led to the creation and locking-down of another entire site. And he stirs the $h1t storm around here, too. Lord knows what other boards he's ruined.

Don't come here with those minor league's accolades, this is ST, where the cream of the crop reunite. You have to do it here to prove your worth. Culburn here is nothing more than a second banana to lakaluva, he would have a hard time leading the Lakers fanbase during an entire season, he's old and fragile.

Meanwhile Rogue has to carry a shitty supporting cast consisting of guys like mono (I can't ever remember his full name) and stretch.

Rogue=GOAT, no contest.

thispego
07-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Agreed

Phillip
07-12-2011, 12:40 PM
manu > dirk

i am a motherfucker

cool story bro :tu

phoenix219
07-13-2011, 09:24 AM
i'm guessing he had to scale back to keep from getting banned from everywhere in existance. they changed the boards and security systems on azcentral repeatedly because of him, spamming hundreds and thousands of fucked up messages throughout the boards. It went beyond any acceptable troll levels; trust me i know all about the repetetive catch phrases. What are we now, 0 & 44? Let us proceed..... Does he still have the obsession with Nemo Cakes? Dale dale dale.....

Booharv
07-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Pretending to hate Cubby is a great new trend, I should hop on board.

DMC
07-13-2011, 05:35 PM
Pretending to hate Cubby is a great new trend, I should hop on board.
You'd have to spit his dick out first.