PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan is the WORST!!

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-12-2005, 10:54 AM
At winning jumpballs, I can't recall any jumpball that he's won in recent memory, I don't know if it has anything to do with his injury, But he even lost to a small guard last series.

Summers
06-12-2005, 11:05 AM
Well, his two bum ankles aside, he did win that last one... he tipped it to Bruce, who promptly handed it over to the Pistons. :lol

RobinsontoDuncan
06-12-2005, 11:14 AM
he won a few over Amare

wildbill2u
06-12-2005, 12:30 PM
At winning jumpballs, I can't recall any jumpball that he's won in recent memory, I don't know if it has anything to do with his injury, But he even lost to a small guard last series.

His basketball shoes have special suction cups on the soles to keep his feet on the floor so he doesn't get airborne during games. You'll notice this effect if you watch his feet closely. I think it's in his shoe contract. :angel

jochhejaam
06-12-2005, 12:41 PM

It's amazing that Tim falls for the ole "your shoelace is untied" before almost every jump ball. :lol

It is somewhat perplexing though, he has no problem gettin' more than his share of rebounds every game...

T Park
06-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Tim Duncan before his ankle injuries, was NOT a good jumper, so I don't know why this is a new thing.

NCaliSpurs
06-12-2005, 01:19 PM
He got one at the end of the game against Detroit. Then the ball was promptly stolen from Bruce's buttered fingers.

Sara5349352
06-12-2005, 01:36 PM
:angel Tim Duncan mey seen like the worst, but it makes a hell of a difference when he's not on the court!!!!!!!!!

Sara5349352
06-12-2005, 01:37 PM
angel Tim Duncan mey seen like the worst, but it makes a hell of a difference when he's not on the court!!!!!!!!!

TOP-CHERRY
06-12-2005, 01:42 PM
What's up with you people trying to find faults in Tim Duncan's game? He definitely makes up for it after the tip, ya know.

And besides, it's the first posession of the game, so it doesn't matter.

Sense
06-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Who cares about that...

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-12-2005, 01:59 PM
What's up with you people trying to find faults in Tim Duncan's game? He definitely makes up for it after the tip, ya know.

And besides, it's the first posession of the game, so it doesn't matter.

First off... watch the games, Tim doesn't jump at the beginning of the game, second, im not finding faults in his game, I think its pretty funny, he did lose a jump ball to Earl Boykins during this years playoffs.

TOP-CHERRY
06-12-2005, 02:05 PM
First posession of the second half, excuse me.
So you just found it funny? Okay. Say that at the beginning of your post next time, won't ya? ;)

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Tim will point the finger at you and say "fuck you" my shoes weigh 10kgs how u think im goin to get up?...

ALVAREZ6
06-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Tim will point the finger at you and say "fuck you" my shoes weigh 10kgs how u think im goin to get up?...
All in proportion....

FromWayDowntown
06-12-2005, 02:32 PM

Why do some feel the need to find absolutely meaningless faults with Tims' game? He's probably the best player in the game -- a dominant post presence who can score, rebound, and defend. His team has the highest winning percentage of any team in professional sports since he turned pro. If his team can win 3 games before it loses 4, he will have 3 championship rings, which put his franchise in a tie for the most titles won during the span of his career. He's all that.

And we're here nitpicking that Tim doesn't win a high percentage of the relatively small number of jump balls that he takes?!?!?!

Some of you are a bit too spoiled.

Timoha
06-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Well, even though he may be a little toller then some of the players that he is trying to win the jump ball against, he doesn't jump very high, which makes it more difficult for him to controll the jump ball I guess.

TOP-CHERRY
06-12-2005, 02:51 PM
Well, if y'all want Tim to INJURE HIS ANKLE AGAIN BY TRYING HARDER, AND JUMPING HIGHER, AND MAKE US LOSE THE SERIES, JUST SO HE CAN WIN A STINKIN' JUMP BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, then go on ahead and pray for that to happen.

:angel

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-12-2005, 02:56 PM
Why do some feel the need to find absolutely meaningless faults with Tims' game? He's probably the best player in the game -- a dominant post presence who can score, rebound, and defend. His team has the highest winning percentage of any team in professional sports since he turned pro. If his team can win 3 games before it loses 4, he will have 3 championship rings, which put his franchise in a tie for the most titles won during the span of his career. He's all that.

And we're here nitpicking that Tim doesn't win a high percentage of the relatively small number of jump balls that he takes?!?!?!

Some of you are a bit too spoiled.

Some of you take things a bit too seriously, damn don't get your panties in a bunch.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-12-2005, 02:57 PM
You can't say you didn't laugh when he lost the jumpball to Earl Boykins.

TOP-CHERRY
06-12-2005, 02:57 PM
^And you take the jumpballs too seriously. ;)

SilverPlayer
06-12-2005, 03:01 PM
hey I thought the thread was funny. Some people need to relax. You can laugh at these little things sometimes.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-12-2005, 03:04 PM
^And you take the jumpballs too seriously. ;)

the jumpball at the beginning of the game not so much, but Tim did cost the spurs 3 posessions, by not winning the jumpballs, which were pretty much like turnovers.

TOP-CHERRY
06-12-2005, 03:11 PM
^ Compare that to the amount of games (and championships) not having Tim would cost us.

I personally could care less if Tim cost us 10 turnovers/posessions a game as long as he kept doing what he does and bringing home the gold. :)

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-12-2005, 03:18 PM
^ Compare that to the amount of games (and championships) not having Tim would cost us.

I personally could care less if Tim cost us 10 turnovers/posessions a game as long as he kept doing what he does and bringing home the gold. :)

No... I think since Tim can't get Jumpballs we should trade him, I bet we can get Marcus Camby, I hear he's pretty good at winning jump balls. If we continue with Tim we are gonna lose championships because of his inaffectiveness to win jumpballs.

TOP-CHERRY
06-12-2005, 03:19 PM
^ Or better yet, let's put Earl Boykins as our PF.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Too much time between games produce this kind of threads.

FromWayDowntown
06-12-2005, 04:29 PM
Some of you take things a bit too seriously, damn don't get your panties in a bunch.

Some of you don't do a very good job of expressing sarcasm -- given some of the other unknowledgable stuff that gets posted around here, it was plausible that you actually were finding fault with Tim for something SO insignificant.

I'm just tired of people who nit-pick to find faults with Timmy.