PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison rips Roethlisberger, Mendenhall, and Goodell.

Isitjustme?
07-13-2011, 10:53 AM
This guy is stupid as fuck but he sure is entertaining:

"Up until last year, there was no word of me being dirty -- till Roger Goodell, who's a crook and a puppet, said I was the dirtiest player in the league," Harrison said. "If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him out, I wouldn't do it. I hate him and will never respect him."

When asked about Roethlisberger's two picks in the Super Bowl, Harrison was still upset about them.

"Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again," Harrison said. "Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain't that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does."

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/29190/harrison-rips-goodell-patriots-and-ben

Axe Murderer
07-13-2011, 11:14 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Bill_Brasky
07-13-2011, 12:54 PM
LOL Roethlisberger having more rings than the guy Harrison compares him to.

And wasn't it a beautiful, Roethlisberger-orchestrated drive that won them a SB against the Cardinals after that D that "bails him out" every time gave up a late TD to Fitz?

dirk4mvp
07-13-2011, 02:00 PM
lol steelers

The entire team is a collection of faggots besides Mike Wallace.

Bill_Brasky
07-13-2011, 02:13 PM
lol steelers

The entire team is a collection of faggots besides Mike Wallace.

And Baron Batch.:hat:hat:hat

Phillip
07-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Peyton >>> Worthlessburger

manufan10
07-13-2011, 03:56 PM
LOL Roethlisberger having more rings than the guy Harrison compares him to.

And wasn't it a beautiful, Roethlisberger-orchestrated drive that won them a SB against the Cardinals after that D that "bails him out" every time gave up a late TD to Fitz?

:tu

Exactly what I was thinking when I read about this.

DesignatedT
07-13-2011, 04:08 PM
What a dipshit. retire already

Monostradamus
07-13-2011, 07:57 PM
roid rage

DJ Mbenga
07-13-2011, 10:22 PM
this guy is worse than tiki barber. just shut up. should be in his contract. not allowed to talk more than 10 minutes a day

DeadlyDynasty
07-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Dumbass...don't really care about the Goodell comments but ripping your own teammates after your defense got raped is pretty fucking stupid.

Axe Murderer
07-14-2011, 02:00 AM
Dumbass...don't really care about the Goodell comments but ripping your own teammates after your defense got raped is pretty fucking stupid.

This.

and then the moron tries to say the media twisted those words. i don't see how the stuff he said can be interpreted as anything but negative

unless he's trying to say that the media made up the whole story, then :lmao

Booharv
07-14-2011, 02:52 AM
Best part is he only had one tackle in the Super Bowl and that was when Aaron Rodgers scrambled right into him. lol dominated by Chad Clifton.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Fuckin Roethlisberger is so worried about his image so he says, "They really twisted his words around :cry, or relationship is fine :cry," all they did is quote what he said :lmao, they didn't twist anything around. Then dumbass Mendenhall says, "I got something for yall" on his twitter page. He's too fuckin stupid to realize his twitter followers weren't calling him a fumble machine, the only person who was was his retarded teammate.

The most hilarious part was calling Cushing a juice head when there's at least a 40% chance James Harrison has done steroids, no one sucks throughout his 20s then randomly gets swole and hits his physical prime in his 30s without the assistance of steroids. Cushings "I'll pray for him" comment was gold too. Harrison's uncontrollable rage on and off the field is only more evidence he's done plenty of juicing on his own.

gaKNOW!blee
07-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Worst part of all of this is he actually thinks those hits were clean last year. Does he even watch the fucking replays??

DAF86
07-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Peyton >>> Worthlessburger

Thank you, we wouldn't know this if it wasn't for you.

Phillip
07-14-2011, 12:10 PM
manu > dirk

this is a football thread. please keep it football related, and keep your shitty ass basketball takes out of here.

dirk4mvp
07-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Vince Young will win a SB MVP.

lol argentina football fan

Phillip
07-14-2011, 01:54 PM
VY = win

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Thank you, we wouldn't know this if it wasn't for you.
Tbh rememba det time you said Roethlisberger was a season away from being mentioned in the same tier as Brady and Manning :lmao

DAF86
07-14-2011, 07:43 PM
WTF? When did I say that? I would like to see the quote to that 'cause I trully don't remember saying that not serious nor trolling.

Spurtacus
07-17-2011, 03:38 PM
I hope someone headhunts his ass next season.