PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: Gov't May Take Your Obese Kid From You

Twisted_Dawg
07-13-2011, 05:42 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/parents-lose-custody-obesity-children/story?id=14062898

Two well known doctors advocating that obese children be removed from the parents to save the kids life.

So is it child abuse for a parent to let their kid get so fat it endangers thier life? What about the school food served to kids. Not to mention the vending machine at schools.

4>0rings
07-13-2011, 05:46 PM
But it's OK to kill your child, throw her in bag, tape her mouth, and bury her next to your house?

DMC
07-13-2011, 05:56 PM
That's no kid, that's my wife.

koriwhat
07-13-2011, 05:59 PM
But it's OK to kill your child, throw her in bag, tape her mouth, and bury her next to your house?

only if you research the proper way to do so on the internet and then claim you're a slut and a liar but not a murderer everything will be ok.

DMC
07-13-2011, 06:00 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/parents-lose-custody-obesity-children/story?id=14062898

Two well known doctors advocating that obese children be removed from the parents to save the kids life.

So is it child abuse for a parent to let their kid get so fat it endangers their life? What about the school food served to kids. Not to mention the vending machine at schools.

It's been happening for a long time. When a baby is brought into a clinic, if that baby is severely overweight, Child Protective Services is called.

Kids don't get fat off of school food because of limited portions. They get fat from lack of activity and total access to foods at home. Some parents use food as a tool to win mommy and daddy points, especially divorced parents. It's very common for young kids of divorced parents, who share time between the two, to be overweight.

Moms are the worst about it. They love to see the kid eat. They cannot draw the line between healthy eating and comfort eating.

It's a past time these days to eat. When I was a kid, it was a thing we did because we were hungry and it was that time of day. Never heard of getting snacks all day, couldn't sit around inside all day soaking up AC either.

Tinystarz
07-13-2011, 06:02 PM
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb226/xTHCxLegit/fat-kid-in-peter-pan-eats-kitten.gif

Leetonidas
07-13-2011, 06:21 PM
It's a past time these days to eat. When I was a kid, it was a thing we did because we were hungry and it was that time of day. Never heard of getting snacks all day, couldn't sit around inside all day soaking up AC either.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f268/michaeljackstyle/Screencaps/Picture9.png

Twisted_Dawg
07-13-2011, 07:01 PM
If fat kids are taken away from their parents, does that mean the parents should be arrested and charged with child abuse?

Nick Manning
07-13-2011, 07:17 PM
Send all obese children to a Gulag and have them work off the pounds. Fine their parents.

Trainwreck2100
07-13-2011, 07:18 PM
take unhealthy food off of food stamp eligibility

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-13-2011, 07:40 PM
take unhealthy food off of food stamp eligibility
:lmao yeah that's really practical. Take the cheapest types of food away from families that can't afford expensive produce!

Dr. Gonzo
07-13-2011, 07:40 PM
If fat kids are taken away from their parents, does that mean the parents should be arrested and charged with child abuse?

They should be. The thing that pisses me off most is when fat fuck parents think it's cute that their kid is becoming a fat fuck as well. "Oh look, she's so chubby it's cute!" People like that should be ticketed. It's no different than a parent giving their kid cigarettes.

Trainwreck2100
07-13-2011, 07:56 PM
:lmao yeah that's really practical. Take the cheapest types of food away from families that can't afford expensive produce!

poor people don't need soda, smaller portions means smaller kids

Wild Cobra
07-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Funny how all these poor starving kids are so fat.

lefty
07-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Lol San Antonio

Wild Cobra's Surgeon
07-13-2011, 08:29 PM

What racial demographic predominately comprises those "poor starving kids," would you say?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-13-2011, 08:32 PM
Yeah, it's really shocking. Poor people can't afford stuff like fresh produce, whole grain unprocessed foods, so they have to live off processed starches and food they can buy cheap and in bulk.

It's really a mystery why poor people are so fat :rolleyes

Wild Cobra
07-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Yeah, it's really shocking. Poor people can't afford stuff like fresh produce, whole grain unprocessed foods, so they have to live off processed starches and food they can buy cheap and in bulk.

It's really a mystery why poor people are so fat :rolleyes
You missed my key word "starving." Besides, I typed it in Blue.

I agree with the processed foods part. In the over fear of product safety, everything is processed and pasteurized to the extent of killing all the good live enzymes, bacteria, etc.

DMC
07-13-2011, 08:45 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f268/michaeljackstyle/Screencaps/Picture9.png
dagnabbit... what in tarnation?