PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Merriweather's new rap single.

Isitjustme?
07-14-2011, 05:19 PM
QQXPqFZWswY

Monostradamus
07-14-2011, 05:23 PM
sounds like a broke-ass Master P song. either way, glad to see he's been focused on football during the lockout.

Prime1
07-14-2011, 11:21 PM
Whats with the woman talking in the background?

Who thought that would be a good idea?

Isitjustme?
07-16-2011, 09:56 AM
Whats with the woman talking in the background?

Who thought that would be a good idea?

Given the production values/talent involved, I assume they left a mic on somewhere and/or some girl was talking on her cell phone in the recording studio while they were "laying this track" or whatever.

LnGrrrR
07-16-2011, 05:24 PM
Nice to see he makes stupid decisions off the field too. I like Meriweather, but he keeps doing idiotic things like this and BB will get him out of NE quick.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-17-2011, 10:59 AM
Nice to see he makes stupid decisions off the field too. I like Meriweather, but he keeps doing idiotic things like this and BB will get him out of NE quick.
Hearing about how good he was got to his head, and I think playing him at strong safety the first 3 years of his career next to James Sanders, then moving him to FS next to Patrick Chung last year fucked him up. That's a pretty big role reversal. I think this is why BB wasn't extremely hard on him last year, he knew it wasn't a transition he would make overnight. Next season tho is make or break, and even if he plays well there's no way he's getting a huge contract from New England.