PDA

View Full Version : Mav Players Admit They Cheated During The Play-offs

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 05:55 PM
So those bastards were cheating in some form or fashion after all...the NBA should investigate this shit...It's like taking HGH...unfair recovery advantage...I'm ok with it during the off-season but during the play-offs this shit should have been outlawed...Fucking cheating ass homo's...makes me wonder if these bastards took it a step further and was doping....they did seem to want that shit badly...Wouldn't surprise me one bit if those fuckers were taking crack hits before the game. Cryotherapy and Crack...:lol

Mavericks Credit Cryotherapy For Improved Postseason Recovery Time

Jul 14, 2011 3:01 PM EDT

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Terry_Jason_dal_090413.jpg
During the playoffs Jason Kidd, Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler and Brian Cardinal made regular visits to a Texas wellness facility to take part in whole body cryotherapy, standing in a silo that dropped to as low as minus-320 degrees Fahrenheit.

"It's not going to make you fly out of the room or jump like LeBron James," says Terry, "but the feeling you get when you step out of that machine is unbelievable. You feel completely rejuvenated."
"I can't take it quite as cold as some of the others," said Kidd, who split time defending James and Dwyane Wade during the Finals. "But it still worked."

"It gave us a tremendous edge, not only physically but psychologically," Terry says. "I don't know if it was a team-bonding thing, but it's something that came up every day. We'd plan on getting together and hitting it. It became a ritual."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/214730/Mavericks_Credit_Cryotherapy_For_Improved_Postseas on_Recovery_Time#ixzz1S7fzb0rC

midnightpulp
07-14-2011, 05:56 PM

Ghazi
07-14-2011, 05:58 PM
EMfwGScYnPI

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 05:59 PM

Does your boss know you're posting while at work...does he know you like 12 yr old girls.

and for the record...the Spurs cheated too...:lol themselves....:lol

redzero
07-14-2011, 06:01 PM
Please stop making these shitty threads.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 06:03 PM
Please stop making these shitty threads.

Please....WTF....

Rise my son...rise....on your knees is no place for the son of a King.

midnightpulp
07-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Please....WTF....

Rise my son...rise....on your knees is no place for the son of a King.

Midnight's 5 tips for Koolaid to improve his life:

1. Find Gun.

2. Find ammunition.

3. Load ammunition into gun (if your chimp sized brain struggles with this step, there are plenty of diagrams on the internet illustrating the process).

4. Stick barrel of gun into mouth.

5. Pull trigger.

DxB
07-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Fuck wrong wit chu nigga...sore ass losers. U laker fags thought u were gonna win every ring fuckin forever?

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 06:12 PM

1. Find Gun.

2. Find ammunition.

3. Load ammunition into gun (if your chimp sized brain struggles with this step, there are plenty of diagrams on the internet illustrating the process).

5. Pull trigger.

Been there done that...:lol...resurrected myself...wink wink

Mlu505fJHxI

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 06:20 PM
Fuck wrong wit chu nigga...sore ass losers. U laker fags thought u were gonna win every ring fuckin forever?

actually...we are supposed to...we're not the Spurs or the Mavs for that matter ...tanking is not our claim to fame...we do this shit on an decade by decade basis...:lol

I'm just glad NBA players and the media are only giving the Mavs token credit.

that fucking title has a big fat *asterisk next to it...everyone knows the Lakers just decided not to show up...but we had no fucking idea the Mavs would be cheating and shit by utilizing technology to give them an unfair advantage.

Since I don't say faggot anymore...the Mavs are Gay Slurs...:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-14-2011, 06:23 PM

1. Find Gun.

2. Find ammunition.

5. Pull trigger.

It's going to be a bad night for the poor bastard that gets shot in his dick.

midnightpulp
07-14-2011, 06:25 PM
It's going to be a bad night for the poor bastard that gets shot in his dick.

:lol

ChumpDumper
07-14-2011, 06:25 PM
Kobe is such a follower.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182508

And according to Kool, a cheater.

Isitjustme?
07-14-2011, 06:29 PM
tbh concerning the actual procedure, if it really works like they claim they should have kept that shit to themselves.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 06:29 PM
Kobe is such a follower.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182508

And according to Kool, a cheater.

I was patiently waiting for that re-post...I'm light years ahead of you clowns...:lol fact is if you read my OP...I clearly said during the play-offs...no one knew they were cheating...Kobe started the therapy after he was done playing....because he has integrity for the game..If he can't win the normal, natural, and fair way then he won't play...There is no difference between Mav players and Roger Clemons steroid in the ass scandal...:lol

ChumpDumper
07-14-2011, 06:35 PM
I was patiently waiting for that re-post...I'm light years ahead of you clowns...:lol fact is if you read my OP...I clearly said during the play-offs...no one knew they were cheating...Kobe started the therapy after he was done playing....because he has integrity for the game..If he can't win the normal, natural, and fair way then he won't play...There is no difference between Mav players and Roger Clemons steroid in the ass scandal...:lolKobe didn't know about it during the playoffs. He just wanted to copy the team that just repeatedly kicked him in the vagina and this is the result.

lol integrity

lol cheating

DPG21920
07-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Kool = Tyson Chandler

mavsfan1000
07-14-2011, 06:36 PM
This is a sad day. I knew they found something as everyone was playing out of their minds. I guess I know what it is now. :(

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Kool = Tyson Chandler

Tyson is Tyson and Kool is Kool :lol If you want Tyson to go after me...just ask him to...don't be a bitch about it sissy...:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Kobe didn't know about it during the playoffs. He just wanted to copy the team that just repeatedly kicked him in the vagina and this is the result.

lol integrity

lol cheating

I guess they kept it secret long enough to win the title....you have the reasoning of a circumcised gnat....:lol

ChumpDumper
07-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Tyson is Tyson and Kool is Kool :lol If you want Tyson to go after me...just ask him to...don't be a bitch about it sissy...:lol
You're both pretty emo these days tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2011, 06:41 PM
I guess they kept it secret long enough to win the title....you have the reasoning of a circumcised gnat....:lolHow is it illegal?

DPG21920
07-14-2011, 06:46 PM
I know Tyson is Kool. These are things I know because I just found that out.

mavsfan1000
07-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Performance enhancing therapy should be illegal imo. It doesn't have to be just a chemical.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 06:47 PM
How is it illegal?

3 words -- Unfair Competitve Advantage

this is like taking HGH for recovery except it's not ingested...all players think that going into a game their all playing on the same level field. If others are utilizing technology designed to mimic HGH on your physical recovery time it should be investigated...those gay slurs cheated...plain and simple...Hell I suspected something was up when Kidd was D'ing up Lebron like he did...Kidd is like 40 yrs old no way that happens if he wasn't cheating....

Mav fan can longer point to 2006 and the refs cheating....they we're all in on the scam...at a minimum they should be issued a public rebuke by the commissioner...it should be investigated in all honesty and sincerity...and an official asterisk wouldn't hurt...

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 06:47 PM
I know Tyson is Kool. These are things I know because I just found that out.

uhh ok...:rolleyes

mavsfan1000
07-14-2011, 06:48 PM

this is like taking HGH for recovery except it's not ingested...all players think that going into a game their all playing on the same level field. If others are utilizing technology designed to mimic HGH on your physical recovery time it should be investigated...those gay slurs cheated...plain and simple...Hell I suspected something was up when Kidd was D'ing up Lebron like he did...Kidd is like 40 yrs old no way that happens if he wasn't cheating....

Mav fan can longer point to 2006 and the refs cheating....they we're all in on the scam...at a minimum they should be issued a public rebuke by the commissioner...it should be investigated in all honesty and sincerity...and an official asterisk wouldn't hurt...
Sad but true. :depressed

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 06:50 PM
where are my Nigga's Luva and Cully when I need them....lol

ChumpDumper
07-14-2011, 06:50 PM

Mav fan can longer point to 2006 and the refs cheating....they we're all in on the scam...at a minimum they should be issued a public rebuke by the commissioner...it should be investigated in all honesty and sincerity...and an official asterisk wouldn't hurt...So it's not illegal.

Thanks.

mavsfan1000
07-14-2011, 06:52 PM
I wonder if the other teams used it to. Maybe Dallas figured out the biggest secret. It might be banned soon but since they didn't have a rule on this, they can't punish what already happened due to no rule on it.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2011, 06:54 PM
Are they going to outlaw ice too?

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 06:55 PM
So it's not illegal.

Thanks.

daydreaming about fucking 12 yr olds is not illegal either but Midnight pulp does it. Tanking is not illegal but it's cheating...so what's your point....:lol

fact is even though it's not illegal because technically it's not supposed to be in the US...it's cheating...you can be sure Stern will address this next year...I knew Mark Cuban had something up his sleeve....the Mavs were running around like they were on crack or some shit...and that little fucker Berea probably lived in that fucking Cryo chamber....:lol...but Kidd's performance is the dead give-away...

ChumpDumper
07-14-2011, 06:56 PM
daydreaming about fucking 12 yr olds is not illegal either but Midnight pulp does it. Tanking is not illegal but it's cheating...so what's your point....:lolYou made my point for me.

Thanks.

fact is even though it's not illegal because technically it's not supposed to be in the US...it's cheating...you can be sure Stern will address this next year...I knew Mark Cuban had something up his sleeve....the Mavs were running around like they were on crack or some shit...and that little fucker Berea probably lived in that fucking Cryo chamber....:lol...but Kidd's performance is the dead give-away...So where is it illegal?

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 06:56 PM
I wonder if the other teams used it to. Maybe Dallas figured out the biggest secret. It might be banned soon but since they didn't have a rule on this, they can't punish what already happened due to no rule on it.

I wouldn't accept a title like that...talk about unethical....be proud Mav fan be very proud....

mavsfan1000
07-14-2011, 06:59 PM
Are they going to outlaw ice too?
No. Just cryotherapy.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2011, 07:02 PM
No. Just cryotherapy.Why? That's the same thing.

Ice can be made that cold.

mavsfan1000
07-14-2011, 07:03 PM
I wouldn't accept a title like that...talk about unethical....be proud Mav fan be very proud....
Nonetheless, it was genius. Even if it did change history, every other team is more stupid for not figuring this out.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Which sports outlaw cryogenic chamber therapy?

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 07:09 PM
Nonetheless, it was genius. Even if it did change history, every other team is more stupid for not figuring this out.

...nope every other team was just playing in bounds...Mavs were waaaayyy out of bounds....talk about winning at all costs....man LA didn't show up but if we decided to we would have had no chance against Cryotherapy....I'm dissapointed in the Mavs...

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 07:15 PM
How it works...just like HGH helping to release endorphins etc...during the play-offs this should be illegal....you think Kidds knees would have held up without this advantage...he just as well should have been taking HGH....

Cryogenic Chamber Therapy is the solution for those who fancy chilling out like Ted Williams without first having to go through the unsavory process of dying. Patients wearing nothing but a bathing suit are enclosed in a chamber cooled — usually with liquid nitrogen — to as much as -150°C (-238°F) for two to four minutes. This shocks the body into releasing endorphins (the body's natural pain reliever) and helps those who suffer from conditions such as fibromyalgia suppress their pain. The process has also been used by athletes as a method of rehabilitation, bringing a whole new meaning to icing down injuries.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1984400_1984439_1984415,00.html

ChumpDumper
07-14-2011, 07:19 PM
lol HGH endorphins

lol page not found

DeadlyDynasty
07-14-2011, 07:21 PM
How it works...just like HGH helping to release endorphins etc...during the play-offs this should be illegal....you think Kidds knees would have held up without this advantage...he just as well should have been taking HGH....

Cryogenic Chamber Therapy is the solution for those who fancy chilling out like Ted Williams without first having to go through the unsavory process of dying. Patients wearing nothing but a bathing suit are enclosed in a chamber cooled — usually with liquid nitrogen — to as much as -150°C (-238°F) for two to four minutes. This shocks the body into releasing endorphins (the body's natural pain reliever) and helps those who suffer from conditions such as fibromyalgia suppress their pain. The process has also been used by athletes as a method of rehabilitation, bringing a whole new meaning to icing down injuries.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1984400_1984439_1984415,00.html #ixzz1S80wzZ2X (http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1984400_1984439_1984415,00.html%20#ixzz1S8 0wzZ2X)

Shit son, you are one persistent fuck:lol

For the sake of argument let's say they really did cheat--how does that explain Pau's vaginal performance in that series (well, both playoff series)?

ChumpDumper
07-14-2011, 07:23 PM

For the sake of argument let's say they really did cheat--how does that explain Pau's vaginal performance in that series (well, both playoff series)?He only took warm HGH endorphins.

DeadlyDynasty
07-14-2011, 07:24 PM
He only took warm HGH endorphins.

:rollin

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2011, 07:26 PM

For the sake of argument let's say they really did cheat--how does that explain Pau's vaginal performance in that series (well, both playoff series)?

I did say that even if we did come to play...no way we can compete with this type of cheating...I'm not trying to expose the Mavs at all...they did all the work by admitting this shit...I was just trying to figure out why they had all that energy after each round....I mean Portland, LA, OKC, and Miami...and Jason Kidd didn't break down...they got stronger each round...you can be cynical / critical of my style of posting and my incessant abilities...but don't deny they cheated....was it illegal no, was it cheating and unethical YES. Anything that gives you an unfair advantage is cheating...just like shoes that make you jump higher.

DPG21920
07-14-2011, 07:42 PM
I don't prove myself twice :lol. Should have paid to keep that secret.

joshdaboss
07-14-2011, 08:07 PM
The only cheating that occurred was from the referees. LeBron James, the best penetrator in the league, going to the line about 1/3 the time of Dirk Nowitzki, a soft jump-shooter.

sefant77
07-14-2011, 08:18 PM
unfunny and lame ass

try harder

sefant77
07-14-2011, 08:24 PM
So Kidd is the cheating/unethical one?

http://media.cleveland.com/cavs_impact/photo/lebron-james-high-school-player-making-of-an-mvpjpg-c2ee76d2543e2503_large.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/i/mag/blog/LeBronNextTop.jpg

http://mysportsection.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/lebron-james-nc-krtphotoslive350819-sports-pistons.jpg

#41 Shoot Em Up
07-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Obsessed with da champs much lil bitch?? lol 4-0

ElNono
07-14-2011, 09:10 PM
Obsessed with da champs much lil bitch?? lol 4-0

tbh, I thought you died... twice actually...

#41 Shoot Em Up
07-14-2011, 09:11 PM
tbh, I thought you died... twice actually...

9 lives my nigga....nine lives

ElNono
07-14-2011, 09:19 PM
:tu

LnGrrrR
07-14-2011, 09:45 PM
Damn, I knew Kool was a bitch but I didn't think he'd go all out and tattoo it in bright red letters on his forehead.

Still, going with the Basilica font was a nice touch.

DMC
07-14-2011, 09:55 PM

There you go... an asterisk.

Now stop defending your guy. The Mavs did that already.

vato loco
07-14-2011, 11:20 PM

this is like baseball players that used supplements that r no longer legal. they might not have been illegal at the time but it still gave them an advantage over the rest of the comp i expect this hyperbolic chamber shit to be banned in the near future, homeboy kool makes a fair point

21_Dickings
07-14-2011, 11:25 PM

this is like baseball players that used supplements that r no longer legal. they might not have been illegal at the time but it still gave them an advantage over the rest of the comp i expect this hyperbolic chamber shit to be banned in the near future, homeboy kool makes a fair point

My lawn needs mowing. Up for making a 5 spot?

Texas Chili Dog
07-14-2011, 11:28 PM
The Lakers can take comfort in knowing that Game 4 vs LA wasn't even close to being the biggest blowout in favor of the Mavs in a Dirk-era elimination game. :lol

pgardn
07-14-2011, 11:37 PM
So this is really "cry-o-therapy" for Lakers fans.

pathetic bunch of losers...

The Mavs kicked your butts, you were awful. Get over it. There is absolutely nothing magic about cooling muscles. As the other poster stated, are you going to outlaw ice? There is no evidence whatsoever that this procedure does anything more than what ice does, NONE. And the NBA would be absolutely stupid to outlaw it. There are many ways to cool muscles quickly. Most of the effects were probably psychological.

Absolutely pathetic...

pgardn
07-14-2011, 11:47 PM

Hyperbolic? WTF...

You are getting changing air pressure confused with cooling muscles...

Do they have High School in California?

DMC
07-14-2011, 11:50 PM
Hyperbaric

The ignant troll is well worn

Lefty's understudy
07-14-2011, 11:57 PM
Guess thats why the Mavs players were as

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54/Cool_as_Ice_poster.jpg

in the playoffs.

VBM
07-14-2011, 11:59 PM
Guess thats why the Mavs players were as

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54/Cool_as_Ice_poster.jpg

in the playoffs.

http://www.albundy.net/bud_pics/grandmaster/gross02b.JPG

pgardn
07-15-2011, 12:35 AM
Hyperbaric

The ignant troll is well worn

Hyperbolic... I was thinking he was getting confused with math, then I figured he meant a pressure chamber, which the article said nothing about. The Laker fans just kind of chuck nonsense out there and see if it lands and balances on the tip of a tac.

All in all its an absolutely horrible argument.

Like I stated, I think the only therapy was for their fragile disposition. They flat out stunk and cant take it. So just make stuff up is the resolution...

vato loco
07-15-2011, 12:38 AM
My lawn needs mowing. Up for making a 5 spot?

i'll take care of it and i'll go ahead and take care of ur hoe with this big mexican dick too u pussy ass cracker

vato loco
07-15-2011, 12:42 AM
Hyperbolic... I was thinking he was getting confused with math, then I figured he meant a pressure chamber, which the article said nothing about. The Laker fans just kind of chuck nonsense out there and see if it lands and balances on the tip of a tac.

All in all its an absolutely horrible argument.

Like I stated, I think the only therapy was for their fragile disposition. They flat out stunk and cant take it. So just make stuff up is the resolution...

i got it confused my bad homie

homeboy kool's point still holds true tho, while not illegal it was an advantage considering they were the oldest team in the playoffs if i'm not mistaken

pgardn
07-15-2011, 01:11 AM

homeboy kool's point still holds true tho, while not illegal it was an advantage considering they were the oldest team in the playoffs if i'm not mistaken

So the point is you cant cool your muscles quickly. With ice or anything else...

Its an absolutely horrible argument and there is no way the NBA can make it illegal to cool muscles down. Its totally ridiculous. Jason Terry is stupid enough to think he cheated, then fine. But the entire argument is flat out stupid.

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2011, 01:14 AM
Damn, I knew Kool was a bitch but I didn't think he'd go all out and tattoo it in bright red letters on his forehead.

Still, going with the Basilica font was a nice touch.

I pull up the picture you previously posted of your wife and I shoot skeeter at my PC screen....:lol right on the pixelized face....

But in reality I'm a Ho...not a Bitch...because a Bitch will only fuck you...whereas a Ho will fuck everybody in the room....that's what I do I fuck you all....:lol

LnGrrrR
07-15-2011, 02:17 AM
I pull up the picture you previously posted of your wife and I shoot skeeter at my PC screen....:lol right on the pixelized face....

But in reality I'm a Ho...not a Bitch...because a Bitch will only fuck you...whereas a Ho will fuck everybody in the room....that's what I do I fuck you all....:lol

Uhmm, good for you I guess.

redzero
07-15-2011, 02:46 AM
i expect this hyperbolic chamber shit to be banned in the near future

Hey, bro, I used to watch Dragon Ball Z, too.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2011, 04:20 AM
This thread is a hyperbolic chamber.

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2011, 07:08 AM

what's up Primo...

those punks were doping as well....How does Jason Kidd turn back the clock like that....Jason Terry is no jet he's more like a twin otter...something is fishy here...I suspect there's way more to this story that will surface. They had all that energy after each round while everyone else was tiring.

As soon as my nigga Luva gives me the green light we're gonna unleash hell upon the Mav fans they have no idea....:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-15-2011, 12:30 PM
lol taking orders from Naruto

z0sa
07-15-2011, 01:17 PM
But in reality I'm a Ho

:wakeup

LnGrrrR
07-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Wtf is a twin otter?

Also, is knowing about plane types gangsta? Not quite sure...

daslicer
07-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Lol when I saw the title of the thread I thought the Mav players had come out and admitted that they cheated on their wives and girlfriends during the playoffs. What a stupid but funny thread.

Phillip
07-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Lol when I saw the title of the thread I thought the Mav players had come out and admitted that they cheated on their wives and girlfriends during the playoffs. What a stupid but funny thread.

dumbass

frodo
07-15-2011, 05:12 PM
yup dem mavs cheated all the way to the finals and won it in an dishonest way. dirk used steroids and the refs were bribed, Cuban BOUGHT dem dis championship thats all you want to point out?

frodo
07-15-2011, 05:16 PM

tyson chandler maybe :lol while the rest mavs are the victims of such behaviors most times imho

cuckolds in blue :lol

DMC
07-15-2011, 05:56 PM

You have that backwards, like everything else in your meager troll existence. A whore will fuck everyone. Think of your mother on that dirty mattress in the back room of that stinky laundrymat trying to make enough money to score a rock. That's a whore. Now think of your sister sucking off your mom's baby daddy... or your "father" (as if you ever knew what that word meant other than "priest). Your sister only fucked your dad, and a few of your friends. She wouldn't fuck you even though you tried a few times. She's a bitch. A bitch will fuck everyone but you. In your case, since you had no money or crack to pay your mother (and the bitch better get her money up front with you I understand), neither would fuck you so you are left youtubing faggot videos and jerking off to pics of other mens' wives.