PDA

View Full Version : How Koolaid Layed '41 Shoot em Rubber Bullets' To Rest

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2011, 12:52 AM
I tried to go to war with this little BB gun toting nigga but he kept bringing Laser Tags, Water guns, Paintball guns, and Darts...

But here is how it all went down between Kool *aka* Nino and 41 rubber bullets...:lol

Watch Closely
Ph4Gu7UKbtg

41 shoot em rubber bullets has faked his death several times....just Remember 41 Rubber Bullets:

"A coward dies a thousand deaths A soldier dies but once" - William Shakespeare.....and repeated by 2-Pac :lol

Axe Murderer
07-15-2011, 01:23 AM
you realize the real Shoot Em Up's dead right?

koriwhat
07-15-2011, 02:16 AM
you realize the real Shoot Em Up's dead right?

doubtful

LnGrrrR
07-15-2011, 02:27 AM
Aka Niņo?

smh

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2011, 06:59 AM
Matter of fact I'm all over bc I'm cool w/ every blood set, wherever u stay I can meet in a hood near u, let's hear it homeboy let's get down with them hands and if u wanna talk guns then nigga we can do that too

:lol...ummm I only do guns when it's a last resort or my home is invaded. :lol otherwise I don't want to go to prison where I could be anally raped....ohh my the fear of being anally raped is so strong...no guns....:lol

vhuKUoOrlaA kwGHWsMxcTQ

I. Hustle
07-15-2011, 07:46 AM
LOL I'm down with every set dog. What up blood?!
http://oddemail.com/files/2010/05/[email protected]_1.jpg

DPG21920
07-15-2011, 08:46 AM
Talking to yourself :lol. Things are way funnier to me now that I know who you are.

Accountant
07-15-2011, 11:57 AM
i got some boys who ain't gay but they known to rape a lil cocksucker like you

awww yeeeeeee nigga we's all about fuckin niggaz in the ass like that. DPG and 41 betta recognize who the champs is and get to suckin that dick off, or else we goin in for some serious assfuckin. If niggas ain't wit this, then we penetratin them niggas deep wit our bullets, ya feel me!

Plus after their untimely demise we can work the numbers to offer the best life insurance tax rates to their families......only to rape dey azz and get our dicks sucked by niggaz when we rob they ass like some pirates, nigga!

Accountant
07-15-2011, 12:01 PM
and mono you can get it too

oh yeah fuck that lil picklebreath nigga mono too, i'll get deep up in his ass, then flick off his little asian baby dick and put it on my line to catch some crappie!

Accountant
07-15-2011, 12:12 PM
yeah yeah yeah! bitch boy mono needs to man up and show his dick to us all! then we can laugh at his tiny asian inchworm :lmao then fuck him in dat ass and show who runs this shit!

TheNextGen
07-15-2011, 12:26 PM
LOL Koolaid taking credit for something TheMachine single-handedly did a few months ago.

Slim Charles
07-15-2011, 01:39 PM
yeah yeah yeah! bitch boy mono needs to man up and show his dick to us all! then we can laugh at his tiny asian inchworm :lmao then fuck him in dat ass and show who runs this shit!

:lol Hybrid Gook..

DPG21920
07-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Tyson making fun of obvious trolls when he's talking to himself with his Koolaid troll :lol

lefty
07-15-2011, 03:35 PM
I tried to go to war with this little BB gun toting nigga but he kept bringing Laser Tags, Water guns, Paintball guns, and Darts...

But here is how it all went down between Kool *aka* Nino and 41 rubber bullets...:lol

Watch Closely
Ph4Gu7UKbtg

41 shoot em rubber bullets has faked his death several times....just Remember 41 Rubber Bullets:

"A coward dies a thousand deaths A soldier dies but once" - William Shakespeare.....and repeated by 2-Pac :lol

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wqwKr7HIBoQ/TUKxtcvQo0I/AAAAAAAAHk8/MdZFyv10TQU/s1600/Does+it+depress+you+to+know+how+alone+you+really+a re+WORD+PICS+GIF+joker+batman+the+dark+knight+OMFG GGG+AWESOMEEE.gif

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-15-2011, 03:45 PM
I watched the vid and for once I can actually partially believe something that Koolaid's posted. I can believe that you two met up somewhere secluded, cried like girls, you kissed his cheek, and made him get on his knees.

I. Hustle
07-15-2011, 04:08 PM
How sad to lose all your e cred so fast.

DMC
07-15-2011, 05:51 PM
None of you fuckers could hit the broad side of a barn from 40 feet with a handgun. Just stop.

DMC
07-15-2011, 06:15 PM
i can shoot skeet out of the air with a handgun nigga
Sure. You are Jerry Miculek on steroids.

If you are shooting a handgun into the air at clay targets, you are too stupid to own a firearm.

DMC
07-15-2011, 06:19 PM
Right, you are just inductively reasoning that you could.

How many rounds a week do you go through at the range or where you shoot? When was the last time you actually pulled a trigger on a handgun that was loaded?

#41 Shoot Em Up
07-15-2011, 06:44 PM
KoolAIDS you trick nigga..... Begging a nigga to put a good word in with
That Gerald Wallace loving faggots.... Aka full time blood soldier lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
07-15-2011, 06:45 PM
Last time a been to the range? Been a while. Last timebi pulled the trigger? Few weeks ago.

Bitch nigga I ain't mono.... I got u in da scope homeboy, come meet me and you get that dirt nap you deserve

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Bitch nigga I ain't mono.... I got u in da scope homeboy, come meet me and you get that dirt nap you deserve

shoot me up nigga with that water gun....:lol

I did this shit after getting kinda full....so imagine what a nigga like me can do when I'm sober....and for the record 99% of the time I use practice paper with white men as the targets....just keeping it real...:lol

and fyi the shots to the head were done within the first 15 seconds :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/Kool12_shot.jpg

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2011, 07:06 PM
Here's more of my lazy handy work...you betta be scared...lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/kool2_shot.jpg

DMC
07-15-2011, 07:33 PM

DMC
07-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Last time a been to the range? Been a while. Last timebi pulled the trigger? Few weeks ago.
If you aren't shooting a few hundred rounds a week, there's no way you hit a moving clay target with any meaningful consistency.

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2011, 07:40 PM

.40 cal for that easy shit...but I got all kinds of shit...just break into my house and you'll see...:lol

ferg
07-16-2011, 01:17 PM
shoot me up nigga with that water gun....:lol

I did this shit after getting kinda full....so imagine what a nigga like me can do when I'm sober....and for the record 99% of the time I use practice paper with white men as the targets....just keeping it real...:lol

and fyi the shots to the head were done within the first 15 seconds :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/Kool12_shot.jpg

braggin about that? seriously? that grouping looks like you used a shot gun fuckin white boy!

DMC
07-16-2011, 04:15 PM
.40 cal for that easy shit...but I got all kinds of shit...just break into my house and you'll see...:lol
Show pics

ElNono
07-16-2011, 04:34 PM
Show pics

http://www.solware.co.uk/bb-guns/firepower%20raider%20spring%20bb%20pistol.jpg

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Show pics

maybe....I posted a pic of my AR15 once and people went ape nuts....:lol

ElNono
07-16-2011, 04:54 PM
This one?

http://www.riflegear.com/blogimages/KittyRifle.jpg

:lol

DMC
07-16-2011, 05:01 PM
maybe....I posted a pic of my AR15 once and people went ape nuts....:lol

Let me help get the attention from your AR-15

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=230&pictureid=1594

H&K MP5SD

SEF

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2011, 05:04 PM
Let me help get the attention from your AR-15

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=230&pictureid=1594

H&K MP5A2 SD

SEF

lame

DMC
07-16-2011, 05:05 PM
lame

Yeah it is.

Let's see your Bushmaster 700.00 run 'o the mill 223.

How about I show you a real deal transferable Colt M16?

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2011, 05:13 PM
Yeah it is.

Let's see your Bushmaster 700.00 run 'o the mill 223.

How about I show you a real deal transferable Colt M16?

proceed...post your shit...I'm always posting my personal shit...guns, Ho's I've fucked, and even a pic of myself...Imma have to start charging you niggas...:lol

DMC
07-16-2011, 05:15 PM
proceed...post your shit...I'm always posting my personal shit...guns, Ho's I've fucked, and even a pic of myself...Imma have to start charging you niggas...:lol
I've posted a gun. Post one of yours.

Surely you can scour the internet for a gun that doesn't have a pic that's easily traceable.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2011, 05:17 PM
I've posted a gun. Post one of yours.

Surely you can scour the internet for a gun that doesn't have a pic that's easily traceable.

so have I....just ask Tyson...:lol and it was clear that it was from inside my crib...I'm real with my shit homie...now proceed...

DMC
07-16-2011, 05:18 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=230&pictureid=1629

Here's one with the 203 attachment. Bet you don't have that.

DMC
07-16-2011, 05:23 PM
No pic, no gun.

You should stick to talking about dicks, something you probably have pictures of.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2011, 05:30 PM

Here's one with the 203 attachment. Bet you don't have that.

here is what...you posting invisible pics....:lol I guess that happens when u posting shit offline that isn't yourz...:lol

BlackSwordsMan
07-16-2011, 05:32 PM
This forum is so fucking scary now. We got people threaten people and now call out threads for the females of this board. When is kori ellis going to take back control?

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2011, 05:36 PM
This forum is so fucking scary now. We got people threaten people and now call out threads for the females of this board. When is kori ellis going to take back control?

I've made Adrienne famous...people barely knew her...I did that shit for her overnight....:lol and for the record...tbh this board got scary when you started talking about trannies and taking it up the ass...we were fine till then...:lol

BlackSwordsMan
07-16-2011, 05:38 PM
I don't ever remember saying anything of the sort.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2011, 05:40 PM
I don't ever remember saying anything of the sort.

That's the same thing Casey Anthony said....:lol

DMC
07-16-2011, 05:40 PM
here is what...you posting invisible pics....:lol I guess that happens when u posting shit offline that isn't yourz...:lol
Invisible? Even when I log out I can see it.

Just admit you stepped out of the "dicks" realm and got in over your head way too fast.

As much garbage as you post, it should be nothing for you to slap up a picture of a gun. I mean, you posted a pic of some pants and shoes and claimed it was you, on a stained carpet no less.

BlackSwordsMan
07-16-2011, 05:42 PM
That's the same thing Casey Anthony said....:lol

Look what happened she was innocent.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Invisible? Even when I log out I can see it.

I bet you see dead people too huh...:lol no one else can see that shit...:lol

DMC
07-16-2011, 05:44 PM
I bet you see dead people too huh...:lol no one else can see that shit...:lol
Sure. My album knows it's there on ST but you cannot see it.

Welcher

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Look what happened she was innocent.

please....only in America can a black man slice off a white woman's head and a white woman can choke her baby out MMA style....pretty sad...

DMC
07-16-2011, 05:46 PM
please....only in America can a black man slice off a white woman's head and a white woman can choke her baby out MMA style....pretty sad...
Since you've probably never been anywhere else, why do you say "only in America"? That shit happens much worse in other countries. Women were getting raped and butchered whole sale in Africa not to long ago. Don't you read?

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Since you've probably never been anywhere else, why do you say "only in America"? That shit happens much worse in other countries. Women were getting raped and butchered whole sale in Africa not to long ago. Don't you read?

I've actually lived in West Africa for 6 months, and traveled extensively throughout...and lived in England (London) for close to a year and traveled extensively throughout...at the request of my dad of course...:lol what else you got...maybe I'll post a few pics...

you may be older than Kool but you're nowhere near as cultured than I am. You've only been places because of the military...so you've done nothing special.

DMC
07-16-2011, 05:56 PM
I've actually lived in West Africa for 6 months, and traveled extensively throughout...and lived in England (London) for close to a year and traveled extensively throughout...at the request of my dad of course...:lol what else you got...maybe I'll post a few pics...

you may be older than Kool but you're nowhere near as cultured than I am. You've only been places because of the military...so you've done nothing special.

I've traveled more since I got out of the military than when I was in.

You're such an ass clown. The only place you've been is home.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2011, 06:01 PM
I've traveled more since I got out of the military than when I was in.

You're such an ass clown. The only place you've been is home.

ok....if that floats your boat...:lol Billy Clint still believes that he didn't finger Monica as well...:lol

DMC
07-17-2011, 01:14 AM
ok....if that floats your boat...:lol Billy Clint still believes that he didn't finger Monica as well...:lol
Nah, Billy knows what he did. What he's saying is different than what he believes.

Fact o' the day: Clinton's cigar has had more pussy than you.