PDA

View Full Version : Cedric Benson arrested...again

Spurtacus
07-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Dude needs to stay out of Austin.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6777620/cincinnati-bengals-cedric-benson-jailed-family-assault-charge

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Book 'em Horns!

IronMexican
07-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Before lockout lifted. Good for him.

dirk4mvp
07-17-2011, 06:44 PM
lol texas nfl players

Spurtacus
07-18-2011, 04:39 PM
"According to the police report, free agent Cedric Benson beat up his former roommate so badly that the man's teeth were knocked out before Benson's assault arrest over the weekend.
Sounds like he was lucky to be charged with a misdemeanor. The roommate, Charles Clavens, says "he was approached by a hostile and aggressive Benson who told Clavens they needed to talk about their problems ... All of the sudden Clavens was struck on the left side of his face with a closed fist." Benson then struck the man with "several more closed fists all over Clavens' face." Benson has been ordered to stay at least 200 yards away from Clavens. "

Blake
07-18-2011, 06:22 PM
Benson = win

Bill_Brasky
07-18-2011, 06:59 PM
UT = class

Spursfan092120
07-18-2011, 07:53 PM
lol texas nfl players

This after bragging on Jamaal Charles in the other NFL thread?

lol hypocritical..

Finley, Charles, Huff, Scaife, Jammer, Hampton, Blalock, Davis, Derrick Johnson, Ross....yeah..all Longhorns in the NFL suck.

but Benson is an idiot...no doubt.

dirk4mvp
07-19-2011, 03:11 AM
:lmao who would've guess you of all people would've got butthurt over that?

Spursfan092120
07-19-2011, 06:30 PM
:lmao who would've guess you of all people would've got butthurt over that?

There's a difference between being butthurt and calling someone out for a dumbshit comment. Mine would be the latter...especially after you praised Jamaal Charles in the other thread..

dirk4mvp
07-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Are you denying taking a defensive stance when I said lol texas players?

Spursfan092120
07-19-2011, 07:03 PM
Are you denying taking a defensive stance when I said lol texas players?

Had nothing to do with Texas players...had to do with the fact that you bashed a specific group of people after you praised one of them before..that's called being hypocritical..I wouldn't give a shit who you bashed..when you say something stupid like that, you're gonna get called out on it.

dirk4mvp
07-19-2011, 07:17 PM
As long as you can be counted on for getting butthurt over the simplest comments :tu

HomerFan092120
07-19-2011, 07:21 PM
As long as you can be counted on for getting butthurt over the simplest comments :tu

look bro.....i'm not mad at you or anything.....i just got defensive when you called out the classy players of UT.....there's a fucking difference dude.....

Cedric Benson was clearly threatened by this guy and was just defending himself.....what's the big deal?.......Benson was just minding his own business at 4:45 a.m. when this guy just happened to start trouble......Benson is just unlucky, that's all..........this is almost as bad as the time you guys had the nerve to dog one of the best winners in NFL history in Vince Young....

Spursfan092120
07-19-2011, 07:25 PM
look bro.....i'm not mad at you or anything.....i just got defensive when you called out the classy players of UT.....there's a fucking difference dude.....

Cedric Benson was clearly threatened by this guy and was just defending himself.....what's the big deal?.......Benson was just minding his own business at 4:45 a.m. when this guy just happened to start trouble......Benson is just unlucky, that's all..........this is almost as bad as the time you guys had the nerve to dog one of the best winners in NFL history in Vince Young....

but Benson is an idiot...no doubt.

Guess you missed this one...more troll fail...back to the drawing board.

dirk4mvp
07-19-2011, 07:27 PM

:lol

Spursfan092120
07-19-2011, 07:29 PM

as long as you don't mind being an obvious hypocrite. :tu

The Chiefs are also a stacked team with tons of young talent. Charles, Berry, Bowe, Flowers, McCluster, etc. They staaaaaacked.

lol texas nfl players

just sayin...

dirk4mvp
07-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Looking forward to your defensive comments when Charles eventually gets busted for a DUI or possession.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Looking forward to your defensive comments when Charles eventually gets busted for a DUI or possession.

Never defended Benson..I called him an idiot..you don't pay attention, do you? The only person on here bragging about Charles is you...Yeah, he's a talent..but I never said that, you did..so why would I have a word to say about him if something happens?

Spurtacus
07-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Benson tore this guy up!

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/07/21/0721-clavens-charles-ex-tmz-credit.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/21/cincinnati-bengals-running-back-cedric-benson-roommate-fight-beating-attack-clavens-charles-police-report-arrest-bloody-face-photo/