_JaG
Veterinarian
Dirk4MVP
Leetonidas
Lakaluva
Mavskrew

This one's for you. :lol :downspin:

http://podiatrym.com/pmphotos/nipple%201.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3701059/History-made-as-nipple-is-found-on-foot.html

History made as nipple is found on foot

Isitjustme?
07-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Wow.

Isitjustme?
07-18-2011, 02:22 PM
What a thread.

Axe Murderer
07-18-2011, 02:29 PM
cene opens after some devastating news for Riley who was let go from her job and upon arriving home she spots an eviction notice on the outside of her apartment door so this day is going from bad to worse real quick for Miss Steele. I have to say Riley did a good job just before this at conveying the emotion of losing her job just with a facial look as Mick delivered the bad news which only gets worse as she goes home. They also show glimpses of Riley out on job interviews after losing her first job and no one seems interested in hiring her, don't they see her major hottie qualifications!! How does Riley solve the eviction problem, move back home where her 'dad' Tommy Gunn welcomes her but tells her to find a job! A friend turns Riley on to an opportunity online which involves the sex trade and Riley doesn't shy away answering the ad plus offering us some sizzling hot shots of her body as she takes some cell phone pics-- WE all know Riley LOVES to shoot self cell phone naked pics!! Riley then heads over to Scott Nails place where we soon have her naked with his fingers dipping inside her pussy-- nicely the shot is from the back showing off her ass a little for us. Scott then offers up some oral for Riley to ease her into this new job and she seems to like it purring in no time. Riley then gets to sit up and show how good her oral skillz are and they seem pretty good to me and the side view was good here as well. Only one position for the sex though, it's doggie, so we do see her ass opened up to camera for this shot and we end with Riley taking a very good open mouth pop from Scott. Good post cum play too with some bubbles and Scott slaps his

dirk4mvp
07-18-2011, 02:43 PM
I see a lot of posts on this board where people claiming to have severe psychological disorders (schizophrenia, psychosis, etc.) or physical abnormalities (amputations, deformities, etc.) are constantly berating random Normalfags on spurstalk for not having "Real Problems".

Here's the thing... there's a reason why people talk about these pointless issues like girl trouble and suicidal thoughts; because these are things that can be HELPED. Things that you can discuss and get ADVICE about.

If have a mental defect or a physical handicap... there is nothing any one random Anon over the Internet can do or say to make your life better or easier. The only thing that will improve your state of living is how you react to your shortcomings, how you deal with the realizations, and how you adapt to a new lifestyle. You are the only person capable of helping yourself (barring medication/physical therapy/other various treatments).

No amount of bitching out helpless ForeverAlones or SummerFags will help you come to terms with yourself, and being angtsy and aggressive doesn't make anyone feel more sympathetic toward your condition. There is a quiet dignity and respect in acceptance.

In short... your on the spurstalk forum. Accept it for what it is and stop trying to manipulate the feelings or operations of this board. It could be worse; you could be dead.

~ No hate guys.

frodo
07-18-2011, 06:15 PM
does it taste like dead cat or dog that most u chinks often eat?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-18-2011, 06:59 PM
LMAO a poster who's posting seriously 95% of the time (baselinebum) a troll just because he posted that onion article about Yao Ming. Does making fun of Ming make your pussy that sore :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMC
07-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Pretty sure _JaG isn't a troll. He's a dick, but not a troll.

CubanSucks
07-18-2011, 08:00 PM
Pretty sure _JaG isn't a troll. He's a dick, but not a troll.

same with Baseline Bum and dirk4mvp. OP doesn't know shit tbh

dirk4mvp
07-18-2011, 08:13 PM
the weirdest name on his/her list is mystargtr34 :wtf

djohn2oo8
07-18-2011, 08:30 PM
Sad part is he really thinks he's funny

Leetonidas
07-19-2011, 12:36 AM
I'm not a troll. I just posts the posts I'm supposed to post

joshdaboss
07-19-2011, 05:11 AM