PDA

View Full Version : Another Street brawl video (Vegas edition)

IronMaxipad
07-18-2011, 11:45 PM
RsXnaXKlc2A

redzero
07-18-2011, 11:48 PM
That's what they get for jumping a guy.

DPG21920
07-18-2011, 11:50 PM
Did you know the guy they jumped just got caught stealing from a 10 year old boy walking with his little brother?

BlackSwordsMan
07-18-2011, 11:50 PM
Finish him

redzero
07-18-2011, 11:53 PM
Did you know the guy they jumped just got caught stealing from a 10 year old boy walking with his little brother?

No, I didn't.

Is there a story about this that somebody can link?

DPG21920
07-18-2011, 11:53 PM
That's because it didn't happen, Red.

4>0rings
07-19-2011, 12:06 AM
It's all fun and games till you get a foot to the face :lmao

redzero
07-19-2011, 12:08 AM
I just came across this thread on /sp/. I'm guessing you did, too, IronMaxipad.

dirk4mvp
07-19-2011, 12:11 AM
I guess it's to be expected, but /sp/ has been awful since the Finals ended.

IronMaxipad
07-19-2011, 12:12 AM
nah, got it from gaf.

redzero
07-19-2011, 12:15 AM
I guess it's to be expected, but /sp/ has been awful since the Finals ended.

I like the shitstorms the world star hip hop threads cause.

DMX7
07-19-2011, 12:51 AM

did you just make that up? link?

DMX7
07-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Youtube took it down. Good thing I got a good look at it though. that one guy who came out of nowhere thought he was a ninja or something.

redzero
07-19-2011, 01:08 AM
What is this "shocking and disgusting content" crap? It's just a fight video.

BRHornet45
07-19-2011, 01:13 AM
the guy that got kicked in the end died today

DMX7
07-19-2011, 01:14 AM
the guy that got kicked in the end died today

lol, no he didn't.

CubanSucks
07-19-2011, 01:16 AM
motherfuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I wanted to see this

DMX7
07-19-2011, 01:17 AM
motherfuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I wanted to see this

http://www.break.com/index/crazy-street-fight-in-vegas-2085114

Bill_Brasky
07-19-2011, 01:20 AM

Dude got fuuuuuuuuucked up at the end hahahaha

DMC
07-19-2011, 01:20 AM
(http://viewstreetfights.com/beast/vegas-street-brawl/)

BRHornet45
07-19-2011, 01:23 AM
field goal is GOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!

Creepn
07-19-2011, 01:27 AM
No race to racism in this thread?? Ill start.

Who let these albino monkeys out of their cages?? Where's the zookeeper Kevin James when you need him?

Creepn
07-19-2011, 01:30 AM
Were these redneck honkies fighting over a space to park their trailerhome so they can gamble their welfare checks?

DMC
07-19-2011, 01:30 AM
No race to racism in this thread?? Ill start.

Who let these albino monkeys out of their cages?? Where's the zookeeper Kevin James when you need him?
Notice no one shot anyone? Notice that they actually walked away? Notice the guy who was part of the original gang up got knocked the fuck out? That's how whitey rolls. Learn from it and teach your tribe.

DMC
07-19-2011, 01:32 AM
That one dude who came in from the right and laid the smack down had some training. You could tell that shit.

Creepn
07-19-2011, 01:32 AM
Notice no one shot anyone? Notice that they actually walked away? Notice the guy who was part of the original gang up got knocked the fuck out? That's how whitey rolls. Learn from it and teach your tribe.

lol Please, a black guy in a video can just be standing there and the 3rd post would be a racist comment.

DMC
07-19-2011, 01:35 AM
lol Please, a black guy in a video can just be standing there and the 3rd post would be a racist comment.

Notice no cops? Notice no one got arrested?

The black guy was looking for a loose wallet or a free pack of smokes.

CubanSucks
07-19-2011, 01:36 AM

denks!

Creepn
07-19-2011, 01:39 AM
Notice no cops? Notice no one got arrested?

The black guy was looking for a loose wallet or a free pack of smokes.

Just because nobody posts videos from YouTube of cops arresting them doesn't mean it's not there. I could make it a point to post thread after thread videos of white people acting like dumb albino monkeys (with cops) but nah.

Creepn
07-19-2011, 01:43 AM
Let's see. Ah here's another one.

Where are the cops?? Did they blow up in the makeshift meth lab in their redneck trailer homes?

vato loco
07-19-2011, 01:55 AM
Just because nobody posts videos from YouTube of cops arresting them doesn't mean it's not there. I could make it a point to post thread after thread videos of white people acting like dumb albino monkeys (with cops) but nah.

homie blacks make up like 20% of the population yet like 70% of the prison pop, that's not just a product of racial profiling...black's reputation of acting stupid durin hostile situations is well earned

Creepn
07-19-2011, 02:02 AM
homie blacks make up like 20% of the population yet like 70% of the prison pop, that's not just a product of racial profiling...black's reputation of acting stupid durin hostile situations is well earned

Show me where you got those numbers.

BRHornet45
07-19-2011, 02:03 AM
give em an inch, they take a mile.

Creepn
07-19-2011, 02:05 AM
Look at that video. This is why the numbers are skewed. Where are the fucking cops!?!?! Where are they? I bet you if this was at another place, black people, cops would be there, they would've been arrested and convicted.

Once again, whites get by the law.

BRHornet45
07-19-2011, 02:07 AM
Look at that video. This is why the numbers are skewed. Where are the fucking cops!?!?! Where are they? I bet you if this was at another place, cops would be there, they would've been arrested and convicted.

Once again, whites get by the law.

no son

Sisk
07-19-2011, 02:07 AM

I love how you cry about racism but then do it yourself.

Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have.

Creepn
07-19-2011, 02:09 AM
. give em an inch, they take a mile.

Sounds like a good deal to me. Give em a little something to start with and let them make something out of it.

Creepn
07-19-2011, 02:11 AM
I love how you cry about racism but then do it yourself.

Yup. I love how you like to point out the obvious.

BRHornet45
07-19-2011, 02:13 AM
son the best thing to be in this country right now is a black man or woman. if only most of them had the intelligence and work ethic to do something with all the help and free shit they receive then maybe that community could rise up. the black community in this country is a disgrace.

Creepn
07-19-2011, 02:15 AM
son the best thing to be in this country right now is a black man or woman. if only most of them had the intelligence and work ethic to do something with all the help and free shit they receive then maybe that community could rise up. the black community in this country is a disgrace.

It is rising so I don't know what you are bitching about. Enrollment and graduation increase. 99% graduation rates of blacks in ivy league schools. ect.

vato loco
07-19-2011, 02:19 AM
Show me where you got those numbers.

google.com

Creepn
07-19-2011, 02:19 AM
no son its just that most white, Asian, and Mexican Americans are smart enough to know when, where, and how they can do things like that and don't just react with natural ape instincts.

Oh yeah, a crowded area in the middle of the street and in VEGAS is a great place to avoid cops to knock someone's block off!

BRHornet45
07-19-2011, 02:20 AM
It is rising so I don't know what you are bitching about. Enrollment and graduation increase. 99% graduation rates of blacks in ivy league schools. ect.

then son wtf are you bitching about if everything is all fine and dandy with the black community?

oh and how much you want to bet that the black men and women in Ivy League schools are called "uncle toms" and "porch monkeys" by most in the black community for attending such white boy schools?

oh and LOL at the pathetic requirements to get into black colleges. a college degree from a joke of an institution like Southern University or Grambling is nothing more 4 more years of high school.

Creepn
07-19-2011, 02:24 AM
I never said that everything was fine and dandy Zebra. You were the one implying that the black community is stagnant and it's not. Who cares if they are getting called uncle toms right? It won't be the first or last time they will be called that.

lol Thinking only black colleges have low requirement rates to get in. Now you're just being unreasonable.

BRHornet45
07-19-2011, 02:26 AM
I never said that everything was fine and dandy Zebra. You were the one implying that the black community is stagnant and it's not. Who cares if they are getting called uncle toms right? It won't be the first or last time they will be called that.

lol Thinking only black colleges have low requirement rates to get in. Now you're just being unreasonable.

why you getting mad? the truth hurts

you're the one who has been blowing up this thread with your racism towards white people. so I returned the favor and now you're getting mad.

Creepn
07-19-2011, 02:28 AM
why you getting mad? the truth hurts

you're the one who has been blowing up this thread with your racism towards white people. so I returned the favor and now you're getting mad.

Great, the "getting mad" card. I guess that's the end of our discussion. I was just evening the playing field that's all. Didn't seem like too many people liked me interjecting racism in this thread though. People like to dish it but don't like to take it.

BRHornet45
07-19-2011, 02:31 AM
lol the truth is you started spewing racism and everything was all good according to you, then I threw racism back at you, and now you're mad.

remember the part about how they don't want equal rights, they want special rights? ... good example right here bro

Creepn
07-19-2011, 02:33 AM
lol the truth is you started spewing racism and everything was all good according to you, then I threw racism back at you, and now you're mad.

remember the part about how they don't want equal rights, they want special rights? ... good example right here bro

So when is your black half going to come into play when there is racism spewed against blacks in the NUMEROUS other thread?

Landon Donofag
07-19-2011, 02:35 AM
So when is your black half going to come into play when there is racism spewed against blacks in the NUMEROUS other thread?

If you don't like it go back to Africa faggot.

BRHornet45
07-19-2011, 02:35 AM

son when it is deserving. I think you play the "Al Sharpton of SpursTalk" perfectly well though. ignore all facts, just defend the black no matter what.

Creepn
07-19-2011, 02:38 AM
If you don't like it go back to Africa faggot.

Lol "Go back to Africa." I was born here dumbass.

BRHornet45
07-19-2011, 02:39 AM

see now son my black and white side disagree with his Africa comment. that was uncalled for ... you happy?

Creepn
07-19-2011, 02:40 AM
son when it is deserving. I think you play the "Al Sharpton of SpursTalk" perfectly well though. ignore all facts, just defend the black no matter what.

There was a LOT of deserving moments you should've chimed in but you're a pussy. You want acceptance of white people so you accept all of this subtle racism they dish out. People like you keep the black community stagnant.

BRHornet45
07-19-2011, 02:41 AM
lol people like me? there you go with your racism again. since I choose to be successful in life I must be an uncle tom and acting white!!!!

Creepn
07-19-2011, 02:42 AM
see now son my black and white side disagree with his Africa comment. that was uncalled for ... you happy?

No. Goodnight Zebra.

Landon Donofag
07-19-2011, 02:42 AM

fuck off racist cunt

4>0rings
07-19-2011, 03:00 AM
No. Goodnight Zebra.
I bet he ain't even a Zebra. I want to see a pic of his black parent, white parent, and himself in the same one.

redzero
07-19-2011, 03:28 AM
Way to ruin a thread, Creepn.

Girasuck
07-19-2011, 03:51 AM
That dude went Randy Orton on his head.

Sense
07-19-2011, 04:40 AM
Fucking epic... after watching it a couple of times... I noticed I didn't quite catch the first KO... lol.. it happens fast.

DMX7
07-19-2011, 07:28 PM
oh and LOL at the pathetic requirements to get into black colleges. a college degree from a joke of an institution like Southern University or Grambling is nothing more 4 more years of high school.

BR, did you hear about this?

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-05-16/us/white.valedictorian_1_morehouse-college-white-students-morehouse-men?_s=PM:US

pawe
07-19-2011, 08:04 PM
The fat girl with the bikini top should've been kicked too for not staying in the kitchen.

DMX7
07-19-2011, 08:33 PM
Oh good, I was afraid someone wouldn't add some male chauvinism.

DMC
07-19-2011, 08:50 PM

Africa was pretty cool, I would love to go back.

#1 Timmys Fan
07-19-2011, 08:51 PM
lol insecure black guy itt

DMC
07-19-2011, 08:54 PM
itt all the way... itt everyone...

pawe
07-19-2011, 10:16 PM
Oh good, I was afraid someone wouldn't add some male chauvinism.

That one guy immediately went for the nuts. Must be a faggot. (there, we dont want the gay bashing to be left out)

DMX7
07-19-2011, 10:22 PM
That one guy immediately went for the nuts. Must be a faggot. (there, we dont want the gay bashing to be left out)

What about the transgender folk like Phillip? They have feelings to hurt too.

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 10:50 PM
Don't you shoot people? That doesn't seem fair.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2011, 11:12 PM
That dude went Randy Orton on his head.

soynu_LapPA

DMC
07-20-2011, 01:01 AM
Man beware to anyone who ever tries to jump someone whenever i'm within striking distance..i hate that shit..i will straight up jump in and bring the pain. man up and fight fair pussies, or get fucked up.
lol

Would you pull out your Hong Kong book of Kung Fu and see what it says about a double team unfair fight? Would you do the inside outside in and around reverse tornado kick with a chop suey back hand thrust?

lol... "I would rob you" talking about unfair fights.

Fuck around and get logged out of life, troll.

Captain America the internet gangsta equalizer.

DMC
07-20-2011, 01:23 AM
Ok so there are some official names for some of the guys in the videos. There's "red shorts dude" and "ninja guy" (we know who that is, the fucking alpha dog).

DMC
07-20-2011, 01:26 AM
"i got my engineering degree from ITT Tech"

No, but I work with a couple of guys who did and I would bet you they make more than you and don't pay nearly as much as you are paying (if you are going to school) for a student loan. Hell one day you might be working at H&R Block and see their tax returns.

Some of the best engineers I've ever met got their training in the military or from programs like you mentioned. Something about not having rich parents to pay for their schools and using that as a motivation to better themselves.

Hit me back when you cross the stage.

DMC
07-20-2011, 01:29 AM
u sound mad as fuck bro..did i fuck your bitch or something?

tee, hee thats right, almost forgot about that ITT tech comment. lmfao engineer

lol "someday"

DMC
07-20-2011, 01:32 AM
:lmao classic

"i got my degree from a real university, but ITT isn't such a bad school either, i swear!"

lmao u ain't convincin me

I never scoff at education, from any program. Sports is another issue.

It goes like this:

1. Get degree

2. Talk shit

Got it? Need the short version?

DMC
07-20-2011, 01:37 AM
btw, thanks for rectifying my typing errors, which are always too small to be seen even by spiders. i mean the ones with 8 eyes on their chests.

ps- tell your "friends" i wasn't trying to make fun of their degrees ;-)

I haven't rectified your typing errors. I'm not concerned with your typing errors. Your error is in judgment. Must be a youth thing. When the water behind your ears dries and your shit turns brown instead of yellow, you will start to see things differently.

You look like a clown boasting about degrees when you are still trying to get one.

I don't have friends from ITT. I worked with people who graduated from there because they could not afford a 4 year program at a university. Look around you when you enter the professional world: you might be surprised at who went where.

DMC
07-20-2011, 02:05 AM
i saw you wrote "someday" and figured maybe it was spelled as 2 words without giving your bullshit any 2nd thought, considering you're petty enough to run grammar smack. you ran it just earlier today against kool aid, wasn't very clever then either.

Did you get your feelings hurt about that? It wasn't smack to check someone's tendencies against a claim. It's like checking a handwriting style. There are words I commonly misspell and I am sure I could be profiled by them quite easily.

The "someday" was in reference to your claim to "someday I will have a degree from a better program than program x". You don't have the degree. That's the bottom line.

School name is a bragging right for those who have graduated, but damn near anyone can enroll.

In the professional world, it's a side note. Experience is king and salaries will be proportional to experience and ability, not school names.

Money is what matters, to me anyhow. I got over myself about school a long time ago.

2ndly, where did i boast about degrees bro? scoffing a bootleg technical college and it's "engineering program" is no different than scoffing any other cheap imitation trying to pass itself off as legit.
You haven't completed any of them though, and you don't have a degree. Many employers accept ITT degrees as meeting the criteria for a degree. Engineering is different than engineering technology however. That doesn't mean the degree the ITT guy gets is a fraud. Sure some are, but how many people graduate other more prestigious schools who don't know shit? I personally know several UT grads who couldn't thread a needle without a written diagram, but I know some who are bordering on genius. It's about the individual.

Of course, Carl's Truck Driving school is going to kick out truck drivers, not engineers, and ITT is going to kick out technicians, not engineers. You just have to know the difference. You obviously don't, thus your problem with ITT and engineering.

lmfao ITT engineering class of 82'ITT has a shady past, and it's not the pinnacle of educational programs, and it's too damn expensive for the level most students will ever see salary wise, however it's still better than slinging wings and that's what many of them would be doing otherwise.

P.S. I am not that old. I wasn't even in HS then.

DMC
07-20-2011, 02:22 AM
Exactly my point, the rest is irrelevant. Glad you agree. My friend graduated from ITT with honors and is still working at ATT for 15 an hour. I think i'm pretty well justified in scoffing it all I like.

For anecdotal reasons, sure. Usually women don't do well in those programs. I've never met a woman who's worth a fuck as an engineer or a technician. I have no idea why, that's just how it goes.

I know a guy who graduate from ITT and makes 150K a year. I know a guy who has a MSEE from UT and still makes entry level pay 8 years after he graduated. He has to be hand held through any project but he's spot on with the presentations.

Anecdotes are everywhere to support just about any position.

As far as my education goes, you don't need to worry about that. I am only a year away from graduating and have made it this far with a 3.8 grade point average, me finishing is only a matter of time, there is no risk of me not making it. Thanks for your concern, village idiot :tuI hope you graduate with honors. You still shouldn't scoff at other degrees until you do. I am sure there are people who graduated from your school that are making 15 an hour or less.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Sense
07-20-2011, 02:27 AM
soynu_LapPA

:lol

I can't believe people still watch that.

BRHornet45
07-20-2011, 02:33 AM

lol grown men playing "house" in their panties

DMC
07-20-2011, 02:37 AM
who said anything about women??

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you have a male friend with a degree from ITT who is working for a phone company and making 15 an hour years after graduating, you have a retarded friend. Don't blame the school.

cool, i'm sure there are also people who have no degree at all who make that much as well, it's not very common though. anyone with an engineering degree who hasn't gotten a raise yet after 8 years is just a fucking retard, sorry to here about your friend. he must have had some sort of accident after graduating, that's really unfortunate.

I was going to say the same about yours. Knowing people and having friends are two distinctly different things. Some people are just retarded.

i'm sure i will, i just got a scholarship for my grades, pretty impressive considering i never applied for any. and nobody in my field of study is making less than 15 an hour, the average pay for someone in my field with a BBA is 58k a year. maybe someone else at the school who is majored in interdisciplinary studies, fine arts, or some lame shit is making that much. but nobody who actually goes there for a useful degree. that's the beauty of going to a real school, and enrolling in a real program. people do it to get paid.
Highly impressive. If you can hit median income, you could actually get your own place.

CubanSucks
07-20-2011, 04:38 AM
lol the evolution of TC. Going from senseless troll, to hardcore gangsta nigga, to "Yeah, but I will have a degree, and you'll be serving my kids fries at a drive-thru on our way to a skiing trip."

http://1.fwcdn.pl/ph/00/21/21/184761.1.jpg

cheguevara
07-20-2011, 08:45 AM
I blame the blackman that shows up from :55-:1:04

DMC
07-20-2011, 11:28 AM
i meant starting pay fuck nugget, the average after a few years experience shoots up to 90k. i plan on getting my masters anyway, once again, thanks for your unwanted/misplaced concern.

You pushed the talk button, not me.

Brother don't want none, brother don't get none... sheeeeet

The Gemini Method
07-20-2011, 01:03 PM
Was that Ronny Turiaf that showed up at the initial part of the fight?

Bill_Brasky
07-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Typical faggots ruining otherwise funny threads

DarkReign
07-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Seems the commentator has a hard time counting.

It was 4v1.

JJ Hickson
07-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Cliffnotes:

DMC went to ITT tech

DMC gets mad when you talk about his alma mater

DMC writes 5 paragraph responses to show how not mad he is

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-20-2011, 03:10 PM
yeah i dont get it. DMC is a helluva good poster but he doesnt know about TC? crazy...

DMC
07-20-2011, 04:14 PM
yeah i dont get it. DMC is a helluva good poster but he doesnt know about TC? crazy...
I know about TC... he died year ago and this "thing" I am talking to isn't real.

DMC
07-20-2011, 05:17 PM
that's telling me?
Good enough... in a pinch. Now go away ghost of TC.

IronMaxipad
07-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Joxoi8Z0s6k

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-20-2011, 05:29 PM
i love how the hero guy kicks jason terry square in the ass and then proceeds to donkey punch his ass lol

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Joxoi8Z0s6k

:lmao the vegas guy coulda cleaned them all up in :10 or less lol

DMC
07-20-2011, 06:13 PM
I wonder how easy it would be to fake that fight.

BRHornet45
07-20-2011, 06:31 PM
Sons the guy in this video has died

Spursfan092120
07-20-2011, 06:33 PM

Yep...and believe it or not, people still judge people by what they watch on television.

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Sons the guy in this video has died

snap. the guy that started the whole thing right? ouch. i still wanna know why he was chasing that guy in the first place. would suck if he deserved to get jumped, but who does....who does

DMX7
07-20-2011, 07:54 PM
snap. the guy that started the whole thing right? ouch. i still wanna know why he was chasing that guy in the first place. would suck if he deserved to get jumped, but who does....who does

He's not dead.

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-20-2011, 08:06 PM
He's not dead.

rodger. i still would like to know why they jumped Mr. RedShorts

Soul_Patch
07-21-2011, 01:40 PM
rodger. i still would like to know why they jumped Mr. RedShorts

Same here, wonder what lead to the whole thing.

The two jumpees used some pretty good divide and conquer tactics at the end though and ended up getting the best of the jumpers.

The football punt at the end was total devastation...hope he actually didnt die.

Rip-Hamilton32
07-21-2011, 03:17 PM
I went to school with this guy.

http://www.zimbio.com/Hamilton,Ontario/articles/10/Congradulations+Drew+Lee

He can sort of walk now but has brain damage and talks with a lisp because some retard decided to stomp on his head

DMX7
07-21-2011, 09:58 PM
Cliffnotes:

DMC went to ITT tech

DMC gets mad when you talk about his alma mater

DMC writes 5 paragraph responses to show how not mad he is

The degree in massage therapy is first rate! :toast