PDA

View Full Version : SourCandy and Adrienne - What positions do you play?

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Just curious. I'm thinking of putting together a women's AAU squad and would like to know how you ladies get down on the hard wood. Do you go hard, do you have good ball control, how well do you control the flow of the action, do you play that D like its your life. :toast

Let me start with my favorite Sourcandy...I imagine that you could hold your own against the length of my D, when you're backing me down in the paint I'm done in for....wearing me out...causing me to sweat harder than usual and to slip and slide all over the place...bodying me up while you deliver well timed yet strong ball pressure. If you agree to join my squad I will have you anchoring my hardcore D. If we played 1 on 1....I imagine you're so good that you like to play from behind....be careful though as I'm solid and I would run it up. The score that is.

I think I could provide you with some good quality playing time SourCandy....you'll no longer have to ride the pine or plastic or whatever it is they make you sit on in those inferior leagues...

Next let me move on to Adrienne also my favorite...As we begin to play, you may be reluctant to at first, but I see you stepping up and giving up your full body for the charge, playing that D to the fullest. :lol I see you taking me in the low post , fighting for your desired positions, grabbing those loose balls, getting down on the floor, popping and laying it up time and time again right in my face as my tongue hangs out in imitation of MJ.

I believe you ladies run offensive and defensive schemes very well. You have the power of Lebron mixed with the grace of Kobe. I'm sure I will foul you hard on purpose, sending you head first into the black basketball pole. I want to see how you will deal with physical pain, but I'm sure you both will bounce right up with spunk and vigor in your eyes along with a renewed sense of pride and energy.

When you're done training with Kool you'll be able to say that I gave you a licking but you kept on ticking. :lol

All I ask is that you sign a waiver before we start, so that naysayers can't accuse Kool of forcing you to play against your wills....also all games and training sessions will be videotaped for periodic performance reviews.

If you're interested in powering up with Kool just PM me and I will provide details of the league. I would love to coach you ladies...I know you got skills....I will need one to play point guard and the other small forward.

Most jersey numbers are taken but I do have a 6 and a 9 left.

See you soon.

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Lmao. Quit talking to yourself.

Bill_Brasky
07-19-2011, 05:59 PM
DPG right bout dem trolls

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Lmao. Quit talking to yourself.

dam shame a once proud midget has reduced himself to fantasies of Kool and Tyson...you really be thinking about a nigga huh.....

DPG what if I told you I knew a herb that would make you grow 4 inches....would we be all square then? :lol

BlackSwordsMan
07-19-2011, 06:01 PM
sour candy isn't real? =[

LkrFan
07-19-2011, 06:02 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 06:06 PM
what's up with that 2 on 2 ladies

seriously....I know for a fact that SourCandy or Adrienne could beat DPG 1 on 1....

in fact I'm so sure till Imma put something on it...a Nigga just don't pull this out if he ain't serious....

tZhWB0Kh-3s

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 06:08 PM
sour candy isn't real? =[

Sure she is....:lol

DMC
07-19-2011, 06:12 PM
DPG right bout dem trolls
I don't think so. TC hasn't had the spelling and grammatical errors that AIDS has. Unless AIDS is intentionally doing that to prop the facade, they are two different people with TC more educated than AIDS.

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 06:15 PM
I don't think so. TC hasn't had the spelling and grammatical errors that AIDS has. Unless AIDS is intentionally doing that to prop the facade, they are two different people with TC more educated than AIDS.

....You hurt my feelings...dot dot dot....I resent that DMC I thought we were better than that...dot dot dot...

DMC
07-19-2011, 06:18 PM
....You hurt my feelings...dot dot dot....I resent that DMC I thought we were better than that...dot dot dot...
I didn't mean anything by it. I searched for words you commonly misspell and grammatical errors you commonly make and TC was on none of the results. You are on dozens if not hundreds.

Just saying...

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 06:34 PM
I didn't mean anything by it. I searched for words you commonly misspell and grammatical errors you commonly make and TC was on none of the results. You are on dozens if not hundreds.

Just saying...

let me revel in it...it's quite enjoyable to write this way...these days....It's my signature.

DMC
07-19-2011, 06:38 PM
let me revel in it...it's quite enjoyable to write this way...these days....It's my signature.

We cool again?

Look at the bright side: You can always become more educated, TC can never become less educated.

mavsfan1000
07-19-2011, 06:40 PM
Too bad after 15 minutes you will be done for as you lay in that last lick of defense to end the game. :lol

leemajors
07-19-2011, 06:49 PM
seriously....I know for a fact that SourCandy or Adrienne could beat DPG 1 on 1....

in fact I'm so sure till Imma put something on it...a Nigga just don't pull this out if he ain't serious....

tZhWB0Kh-3s

at least post the remix, weak...

Axe Murderer
07-19-2011, 06:51 PM
Just curious. I'm thinking of putting together a women's AAU squad and would like to know how you ladies get down on the hard wood. Do you go hard, do you have good ball control, how well do you control the flow of the action, do you play that D like its your life. :toast

Let me start with my favorite Sourcandy...I imagine that you could hold your own against the length of my D, when you're backing me down in the paint I'm done in for....wearing me out...causing me to sweat harder than usual and to slip and slide all over the place...bodying me up while you deliver well timed yet strong ball pressure. If you agree to join my squad I will have you anchoring my hardcore D. If we played 1 on 1....I imagine you're so good that you like to play from behind....be careful though as I'm solid and I would run it up. The score that is.

I think I could provide you with some good quality playing time SourCandy....you'll no longer have to ride the pine or plastic or whatever it is they make you sit on in those inferior leagues...

Next let me move on to Adrienne also my favorite...As we begin to play, you may be reluctant to at first, but I see you stepping up and giving up your full body for the charge, playing that D to the fullest. :lol I see you taking me in the low post , fighting for your desired positions, grabbing those loose balls, getting down on the floor, popping and laying it up time and time again right in my face as my tongue hangs out in imitation of MJ.

I believe you ladies run offensive and defensive schemes very well. You have the power of Lebron mixed with the grace of Kobe. I'm sure I will foul you hard on purpose, sending you head first into the black basketball pole. I want to see how you will deal with physical pain, but I'm sure you both will bounce right up with spunk and vigor in your eyes along with a renewed sense of pride and energy.

When you're done training with Kool you'll be able to say that I gave you a licking but you kept on ticking. :lol

All I ask is that you sign a waiver before we start, so that naysayers can't accuse Kool of forcing you to play against your wills....also all games and training sessions will be videotaped for periodic performance reviews.

If you're interested in powering up with Kool just PM me and I will provide details of the league. I would love to coach you ladies...I know you got skills....I will need one to play point guard and the other small forward.

Most jersey numbers are taken but I do have a 6 and a 9 left.

See you soon.

did you really type all that out?

holy shit

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 06:54 PM
did you really type all that out?

holy shit

Holy heart failure batman!!!

you kinda slow...I get it.... I will dumb it down next time...:lol

djohn2oo8
07-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Cool thread. Will read again!!!!

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 06:58 PM
We cool again?

Look at the bright side: You can always become more educated, TC can never become less educated.

Nah I don't want no moe educa-shun...I'm good...world traveled...and quite smarter than DMC..old man hatin...you should be trying to help your bebe grandkids out...Kool is already taken care of...:lol

DMC
07-19-2011, 07:39 PM
Nah I don't want no moe educa-shun...I'm good...world traveled...and quite smarter than DMC..old man hatin...you should be trying to help your bebe grandkids out...Kool is already taken care of...:lol

Sure, make folly of the fact that you lack proper education. You aren't the first to scoff at higher learning.

Fortunately the forum is also populated by people younger than you who are in school so our future isn't as bleak as you would make one belEIve.

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 08:38 PM
I know for a fact Tyson is Kool. It's just hilarious now that I know and him not paying makes A LOT more sense.

If he wouldn't have acted the fool, I would not have known, but he did/does so I found out.

DMC
07-19-2011, 08:43 PM
You should out him then. Otherwise it just seems like another inside troll joke.

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 08:54 PM
You should out him then. Otherwise it just seems like another inside troll joke.

:lol...at first I thought people PM'ing me that you were a lonely old man in real life was a joke...but now I'm starting to see that it is really no joke...you really are a lonely SOB...you want DPG to stand and deliver huh? :lol

Well let me burst your old man bubble :lol....DPG is doing the exact same thing you're doing which is trying to make a name for himself, trying to get a rep by trying his damnedest to stand-up to and attack Kool....and here I thought that fucking midget learnt his lesson. You both are glutinous suckers for punishment. :hat

I have empathy for you...

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 08:54 PM
I did out him. I told everyone that he was Koolaid. Go back and look at some Kool post and how Tyson "comes into the picture".

I was recently told about this by site admin because Kool/Tyson was acting like an idiot and they were mad at that and the fact he is a sissy welsher.

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 08:57 PM
LOL sending me PM's drunkenly months later after lying knowing I found out the truth.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/jjutd/Kool.jpg

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 08:57 PM
I did out him. I told everyone that he was Koolaid. Go back and look at some Kool post and how Tyson "comes into the picture".

I was recently told about this by site admin because Kool/Tyson was acting like an idiot and they were mad at that and the fact he is a sissy welsher.

:lol you're going a long way with this shit...lol @ site admin theories...I bet you didn't hear that from my leading lady Kori....:lol you're fun to play it...keep the conspiracy theories coming....you'll still come up short in more ways than one...:lmao

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 08:59 PM
Oh but I did hear it from her and now you just look like even more of a douche because you are a welsher who is lying and talks to himself :lol

DMC
07-19-2011, 09:01 PM
:lol...at first I thought people PM'ing me that you were a lonely old man in real life was a joke...but now I'm starting to see that it is really no joke...you really are a lonely SOB...you want DPG to stand and deliver huh? :lol

He can sit and do it. I'm not a hard ass.

Well let me burst your old man bubble :lol....DPG is doing the exact same thing you're doing which is trying to make a name for himself, trying to get a rep by trying his damnedest to stand-up to and attack Kool....and here I thought that fucking midget learnt his lesson. You both are glutinous suckers for punishment. :hat

I have empathy for you...
DPG has a name, so do I.

Would it piss you off if he actually outed you? Would that kill one or the other of the online personae?

Lonely doesn't equate to desperate. Multiple personae online, especially when all of them reflect BPD, is something that needs intervention. Does your family know you do that (if you do)?

Props though. You had me fooled. I thought TC was just a touch too wise to pretend to be stupid.

LnGrrrR
07-19-2011, 09:04 PM
tl;dr

I'm guessing it says something about your homosexual tendencies though.

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 09:15 PM
Oh but I did hear it from her and now you just look like even more of a douche because you are a welsher who is lying and talks to himself :lol

I like this mystery...:lol...therefore you found me out.... I'm surprised Kori kept it secret for as long as she did...this new revelation makes me worse than Midnight Pulp...my OCD complex is on steriods....:lmao

from my POV what Kori and I shared was special...I'm surprised she turned on me...

DPG....let me help you troll me....:lol

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:17 PM
You look like a dummy. Here comes "Tyson".

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Tyson sit back and watch a pro like Kool work this midget and DMC the carnival barker over....

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 09:19 PM

so I'm Tyson...now what....personally I thought you were never going to speak to me again...what happened...you and midget swore me off and now your back with a new shtick...what gives...I am a tempting sexy muthafucker...:lol

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:21 PM
The fact you are still sending me random druken pm's months after I dominated you and proved you were a chump to try and have some kind of idiotic preemptive strike shows how silly you really are.

Like when I accused you of pranking me so you sent me your email after the fact and said "now try and deny you have my contact info as well" :lol

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:22 PM
I don't really talk to you at all. But now that I found this out, it's just another way to make you look like the welshing fool you are.

djohn2oo8
07-19-2011, 09:22 PM
The fact you are still sending me random druken pm's months after I dominated you and proved you were a chump to try and have some kind of idiotic preemptive shows how silly you really are.

Like when I accused you of pranking me so you sent me your email after the fact and said "now try and deny you have my contact info as well" :lol
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 09:24 PM

you're the dummy...Kori and I played you...you just found out...we kept it a secret for a good while...you were completely bamboozled.

the real question is why should you beleive Kori now when she let this thing go on for years...I'd say she played you DPG....big-time....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 09:26 PM
I don't really talk to you at all. But now that I found this out, it's just another way to make you look like the welshing fool you are.

you really are still hurt over that $500 huh....I won't pay twice...nary a red dime...:lol

BlackSwordsMan
07-19-2011, 09:26 PM
what if you paid 250$ and tyson paid $250?

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Ok.

Koolaid_Man

you give yourself way too much credit...who says you found out....maybe Kori and I leaked it....:lol

DPG21920

That is the only thing you have said that I thought was funny :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 09:29 PM

Tyson my Alter ego...pay this dude $250 for me....I thought we were boys Tyson...go ahead and do that shit man...pay that shit homie...:lmao:lmao:lmao

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:30 PM
Kori doesn't like you. Young husband doesn't like you. They just try and stay out of most stuff (like you welshing. which is funny because when I asked "Tyson" to bet after running his mouth, his schtick about not having money to waste on bets made a lot more sense).

But you have been acting like an idiot so they told me. I asked her to tell me if you registered a new screen name after you welshed so that you couldn't just disappear after being mocked non-stop. She said she would. She didn't tell me that you already were Tyson though until she got fed up with your silly ass.

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:31 PM
:lol Having a feud with yourself then all of the sudden squashing the beef with yourself.

Then sending me preemptive pm's randomly while drunk months later because you feel like such a chump.

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 09:31 PM
The fact you are still sending me random druken pm's months after I dominated you and proved you were a chump to try and have some kind of idiotic preemptive strike shows how silly you really are.

yeah u did dominate me...i do tons of crazy shit in my dreams too....

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Kori doesn't like you. Young husband doesn't like you. They just try and stay out of most stuff (like you welshing. which is funny because when I asked "Tyson" to bet after running his mouth, his schtick about not having money to waste on bets made a lot more sense).

But you have been acting like an idiot so they told me. I asked her to tell me if you registered a new screen name after you welshed so that you couldn't just disappear after being mocked non-stop. She said she would. She didn't tell me that you already were Tyson though until she got fed up with your silly ass.

oh really...:lmao got dam lil homie this shit is good...keep it coming...pure comedy gold...lemme go get some popcorn....no matter what you say...I will never reveal Kori's love letters nor will i share the contents of our PM's...

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:35 PM
:lmao "Try and tell me now that you don't have my personal information"

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:37 PM
So you lied about having pictures of Kori where she and I called you out and now you are saying she sends you love letters.

Then you send me random PM"s because you know she told me about you being Tyson as some dumb ass preemptive tactic :lol

DPG21920
Was this really worth the $500 you didn't pay?

djohn2oo8
oh really...:lmao got dam lil homie this shit is good...keep it coming...pure comedy gold...lemme go get some popcorn....no matter what you say...I will never reveal Kori's love letters nor will i share the contents of our PM's...

:lmao "Try and tell me now that you don't have my personal information"

Kool drops back for the snap, takes the snap, is immediately sacked

Koolaid_Man
aye say mane...what else did Kori tell you...she just emptied her soul to a man that isn't big enough to contain it....lol - keep the stories coming...lemme go break off a rice krispy treat....will be right back....

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:38 PM
But I'm here to discuss basketball. Just had to let everyone know how sad you are.

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 09:39 PM
So you lied about having pictures of Kori where she and I called you out and now you are saying she sends you love letters.

Then you send me random PM"s because you know she told me about you being Tyson as some dumb ass preemptive tactic :lol

I do have pics and I love letters..but you'll never see them...:toast

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:42 PM
Do you notice how he pm's me still because I don't talk to him?

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:44 PM
I do have pics and I love letters..but you'll never see them...:toast

Do you think these little things you do are clever? :lmao sending me preemptive pm's and also sending me pm's after the fact like you did before :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 09:46 PM
But I'm here to discuss basketball. Just had to let everyone know how sad you are.

how sad I am or how mad you are....:lmao

you're officially a mental case...I knew you were insane but I had no idea....you are in midnight pulp territory insane now. I didn't realize just how fragile you are....listen if it will help you gain composure I will gladly pay again...just let me know what you want me to do.

I apologize for sending you over the edge...but I will admit it's a good look for you...most on the board think I'm a welsher and liar...I'm ok with that...the troll job you're pulling on them is crafty....but don't worry I will help you troll me...:lol

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:47 PM
Sure, pay me. Then post the screen shot of the proof.

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 09:48 PM
I notice that whenever Kool makes a thread trying to holla at these ST ho's, a ton of you niggas show up. What gives?

:lol my nigga Luva in the building....it's insane ain't it big homie....these faggot ass Ho's are hopeless....

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:49 PM
You can still post under both screen names, but now people will make fun of you both even more :lol. It's all good.

Just here to talk basketball...

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 09:50 PM
Sure, pay me. Then post the screen shot of the proof.

sorry but the General is back...and he would be pissed if payed again....:lol

ask Tyson for some money....

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:51 PM
That's what I thought, Ty.

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 09:59 PM
You guys are embarrassing with how you act.

Frenzy
07-19-2011, 10:02 PM
3 pages a little too long. Someone give me a summary of this thread.

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 10:04 PM
You won't win with DPG, he's got that lil man's complex to the tenth power. Kori needs to stop telling him "it will be ok." I once had this lil short bitch... like, damn, I'm almost embarrassed to say how tall she is. She was like 4'7 or some shit. That bitch was out to prove she could out-fuck the regular size ho's. I would laugh my ass off at her little ass up there bucking. This is what you have with DPG. That lil nigga got a lot of UMPH in em.:lol

:lmao Man I hope Cully comes back soon you muthafuckers with that insight...

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 10:09 PM
No. It's you he hates and what I referenced.

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 10:11 PM
:nope you gonna get banned now

:corn:

he's trying to entice me to show Kori's sexy letters...I will never give that up...and risk getting banned...he's insane....:lol

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Can't you just act like a normal person?

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 10:14 PM
That doesn't make any sense.

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 10:14 PM
What happened to 41? Is he really trying to flex?

He's just acting out at the moment...that lil nigga knows who feeds him...I let him out the house for some fresh air and he smarting off at the mouth...Imma just take my belt off and spank that ass....order will be restored shortly with that lil dick chaser...:lol

DPG21920
07-19-2011, 10:16 PM
What are you talking about?

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 10:18 PM
Can't you just act like a normal person?

I am...you're the one living in the 4 ft world.....fucking hobbitt

LnGrrrR
07-19-2011, 10:26 PM
See, there you go again?

:lol That was Chumperesque.

hehateme
07-19-2011, 11:35 PM
Out of all the replies I have yet to see either of these two you called out reply to your homoesque requests kool...seems you fail at pickin up women online too. Maybe it's time to lower your standards to that of your hand and start there.

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 11:45 PM
Out of all the replies I have yet to see either of these two you called out reply to your homoesque requests kool...seems you fail at pickin up women online too. Maybe it's time to lower your standards to that of your hand and start there.

like Luva said...I post a message to Ho's and you faggots come out the wood works for some attention...they know where to hit me up to discuss....you porn addicted niggas wanna see them blowing bubbles off my cock...

and get your post count up....I'm way too big for you to see me....I'm gonna start ignoring you grey named fans....

DisAsTerBot
07-20-2011, 08:48 AM
this thread is sad on so many levels

hehateme
07-20-2011, 10:29 AM
like Luva said...I post a message to Ho's and you faggots come out the wood works for some attention...they know where to hit me up to discuss....you porn addicted niggas wanna see them blowing bubbles off my cock...

and get your post count up....I'm way too big for you to see me....I'm gonna start ignoring you grey named fans....

Sorry I'll pull a kool and up my posts to 150 a day trying to relate topics to my inadequete manhood and sensational dreams of Kobe raping me in a Denver hotel while I wear a blonde wig and moan to naruto pics of lakaluva.

Hell what am I saying...there can be only one kool and you faggot take the cake.

DPG21920
07-20-2011, 11:03 AM
this thread is sad on so many levels

+1

Leetonidas
07-20-2011, 11:19 AM
4 pages and the two women addressed in the title haven't even appeared in this thread

Tinystarz
07-20-2011, 01:11 PM
they scared them away :lol

z0sa
07-20-2011, 04:13 PM

Stalin
07-20-2011, 05:41 PM
this thread is pathetic