PDA

View Full Version : So Bynum likes parking in handicapped parking spots...

Bruce Wayne
07-19-2011, 05:41 PM
http://media.nbcbayarea.com/images/Bynum+parking_Logo2.JPG
http://media.nbcbayarea.com/images/Bynum+parking_logo4.jpg

LA Lakers center Andrew Bynum has allegedly been caught on camera parking his black BMW in not one, but two parking spots reserved for the handicapped.
Exclusive: Watch Joel Grover's (http://twitter.com/#!/JoelNBCLA) investigation on the NBC4 news at 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 11 p.m.

The photos, provided exclusively to NBC4, were taken by an LA Parking Enforcement official at the upscale Bristol Farms Market in Playa del Rey.
NBC4 questioned Andrew Bynum, 23, about the alleged incident as he was getting into his car recently.

He slammed his car door and drove off without comment.
It appears the 7-foot-tall Laker, who makes $14 million a year, was breaking the law if he was parking in those spots. Violators who are ticketed are subject to a $353 fine.

Under the California Vehicle Code, drivers must display a disabled placard or disabled license plate to park in spaces designated for the disabled.
Bynum has not been issued either by the California Department of Motor Vehicles, NBC4 confirmed

:lmao He plays like he is

JayTheClown
07-19-2011, 05:45 PM
That chick that dude is with in the back ground aint bad

Dunc n Dave
07-19-2011, 05:58 PM
Typical entitlement attitude of that clown. Reason #967 he will never reach his full potential. His mindset is all screwed up.

JayTheClown
07-19-2011, 06:00 PM
He was injured, maybe he still has a handicap tag that's still valid and forgot to put it up.

LkrFan
07-19-2011, 06:04 PM
He was injured, maybe he still has a handicap tag that's still valid and forgot to put it up.

:lol :tu

Bruce Wayne
07-19-2011, 06:04 PM

It's permanent

Pelicans78
07-19-2011, 06:05 PM
I parked in a handicap spot once, when I was 16. Come on Andrew, grow up a little.

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 06:11 PM
That chick that dude is with in the back ground aint bad

she has decent form...that's all we know...:lol

Dunc n Dave
07-19-2011, 06:11 PM

Bynum has not been issued either by the California Department of Motor Vehicles, NBC4 confirmed

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 06:13 PM
I parked in a handicap spot once, when I was 16. Come on Andrew, grow up a little.

If the sign is on the ground and not on a pole I ignore and park there...been doing it for years....and if there's a sign that says for pregnant women only....I definitely ignore that shit...it's nothing but a courtesy not a law....

Bruce Wayne
07-19-2011, 06:16 PM
If the sign is on the ground and not on a pole I ignore and park there...been doing it for years....and if there's a sign that says for pregnant women only....I definitely ignore that shit...it's nothing but a courtesy not a law....

:wakeup

Halberto
07-19-2011, 06:17 PM
Hey Koolaid, did you see that black dude that police shot and killed in San Francisco? It was hilarious!

DMC
07-19-2011, 06:22 PM
That's the same spot from two different angles.

DMC
07-19-2011, 06:24 PM

Under the California Vehicle Code, drivers must display a disabled placard or disabled license plate to park in spaces designated for the disabled.

------------

Read much?

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Hey Koolaid, did you see that black dude that police shot and killed in San Francisco? It was hilarious!

so how did you do it Halberto...what's really the deal...:lol

You and your cousin tried swimming across at first:

S4VEO-0Ixug

Next you semi-wetbacks tried jumping the fence....

t0tKFDjE60A

Halberto
07-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Nothin funnier that seeing a black man shot by police....

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Nothin funnier that seeing a black man shot by police....

black man getting shot is so 1960's....out with the old in with the new:

this is where it's at...I eat popcorn to this shit...

BASkJnIS5cc

Halberto
07-19-2011, 07:06 PM
That was pretty funny... especially that reporter's pink shirt and tie