TinTin
07-20-2011, 02:16 PM
he0akllbsoU

CubanSucks
07-20-2011, 02:41 PM
I don't get it. He's a great player but a complete douchebag. No respect here

DAF86
07-20-2011, 03:33 PM
Is that supossed to be a difficult thing for a 6'6'' former professional basketball player?

lefty
07-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Aaaah

Jordan and is huge ego :pctoss

cheguevara
07-20-2011, 03:58 PM
Is that supossed to be a difficult thing for a 6'6'' former professional basketball player?

I'd say so. Most ex-NBAs are either dead, sick or 350+ pounds around that age.

LkrFan
07-20-2011, 03:59 PM
He did it without much effort. At age 48? I'm impressed, tbh.

LkrFan
07-20-2011, 04:04 PM

Who's that in your sig son? :hungry:

pass1st
07-20-2011, 06:33 PM
He's got a pretty sturdy body so it's not surprising the man can still do it. He's not even in as good of shape as he could be, so props.

ALVAREZ6
07-20-2011, 06:36 PM
6'6" commoners should be able to dunk, so a 48 year old ex-greatest ever professional basketball player dunking isn't too impressive, as DAF said...

Axe Murderer
07-21-2011, 01:01 AM
6'6" commoners should be able to dunk, so a 48 year old ex-greatest ever professional basketball player dunking isn't too impressive, as DAF said...

seriously.

that video was lame as fuck. i was expecting a windmill but a simple dunk? i've seen guys in their 40s/50s dunk a basketball before so it shouldn't be so shocking if Michael Jordan is doing it

DMC
07-21-2011, 09:27 AM
MJ could barely get off the ground when he was with the Wizards. He's not going to start now.

NickiRasgo
07-21-2011, 09:42 AM
Here's another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4qwPQJpv7g

jsandiego
07-21-2011, 10:04 AM
i don't get it. He's a great player but a complete douchebag. No respect here
+1

lefty
07-21-2011, 12:40 PM
They were all douchebags

Jordan, Magic, Isiah, Kareem

All top of the line assholes

DAF86
07-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Who's that in your sig son? :hungry:

I Don't know, I found the pics while googleling for River Plate's logos (that thing in my avatar). Probably just some random River fan, we're hot like that.

Isitjustme?
07-21-2011, 01:20 PM
:madrun:madrun: Ooh I hate that Michael Jordan he's such a poopie head. And I will now use this generic video of him dunking a basketball and doing nothing wrong whatsoever as a reason to take another shot at him and call him names. :madrun:madrun:

Seriously I know everyone hates Jordan but thats just a video of him dunking a ball. He did nothing wrong there give his his nuts a break for five seconds people.

Isitjustme?
07-21-2011, 01:21 PM
:madrun:madrun: :madrun:madrun:

Underrated/underused emoticon btw

lefty
07-21-2011, 01:35 PM
Underrated/underused emoticon btw
True

CubanSucks
07-21-2011, 02:35 PM
They were all douchebags

Jordan, Magic, Isiah, Kareem

All top of the line assholes

I don't know how those other guys were at their HOF inauguration, but Jordan came across as beyond douchey on what is the highlight of anyones career. The worst part was when he pretty much said that he along with all the rest of that class would be nowhere without basketball. As a big David Robinson fan I found that fucking annoying. Speak for yourself asshole

CubanSucks
07-21-2011, 02:41 PM
:madrun:madrun: Ooh I hate that Michael Jordan he's such a poopie head. And I will now use this generic video of him dunking a basketball and doing nothing wrong whatsoever as a reason to take another shot at him and call him names. :madrun:madrun:

Seriously I know everyone hates Jordan but thats just a video of him dunking a ball. He did nothing wrong there give his his nuts a break for five seconds people.

:madrun:madrun I'm just gonna spend my time responding to what others posted about the OP rather than the OP itself!! :madrun:madrun

lol what a little bitch. I'm using this time to rip on that twat because there's absolutely nothing special about the video.

Isitjustme?
07-21-2011, 02:55 PM
tbh I wasn't even taking a shot at you in this thread until now. Anyways,

This is illogical and makes no sense. Ignoring the dunk for a second. You're only supposed to respect an athletic accomplishment if the person who did it is a nice guy? Like if someone dunked with two hands from the free throw line you would only be impressed or show respect if he was a nice guy?

I know you have a rep for being ignorant and giving uninformed takes, but seriously bro think before you post this stupid shit.

:madrun:madrun I'm just gonna spend my time responding to what others posted about the OP rather than the OP itself!! :madrun:madrun
Yeah, that strawman I only post about other posters schtick didn't work before and won't work now.

lol what a little bitch.WITTy RETORT!

I'm using this time to rip on that twat because there's absolutely nothing special about the video.

:madrun :madrun I hate Michael Jordan because he insulted my hero! Now I'm going to make fun of him for just blandly dunking a basketball! Feel the full wrath of my awesomely witty insults MJ! :madrun :madrun

Booharv
07-21-2011, 03:06 PM
CubanSucks is always calling people "a little bitch". Wonder how big of a guy he is? Probably a huge dude. I mean you have to assume his brain alone is at least 20 lbs considering all the knowledge it contains.

Cane
07-21-2011, 03:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-6xQXNHHg

Respect!

"Can I still dunk? Are you stupid?!" :lol :

yeYisyGV5Hc

lefty
07-21-2011, 03:14 PM
I don't know how those other guys were at their HOF inauguration, but Jordan came across as beyond douchey on what is the highlight of anyones career. The worst part was when he pretty much said that he along with all the rest of that class would be nowhere without basketball. As a big David Robinson fan I found that fucking annoying. Speak for yourself asshole
Exactly

David built a huge TV screen when he was 12

He is MIT material

(also an excellent gymnast, but that's gay)

Booharv
07-21-2011, 03:24 PM
tbh one of the main reasons I never go upstairs is because someone is always crying about how someone disrespected a Spur or the organization. I could honestly not care less about that shit. If you're that sensitive don't even read anything about your team.

HomerFan092120
07-21-2011, 03:31 PM
i never had any respect for MJ after the lack of class he showed after beating the Spurs in a regular season game.....now i hope that overrated piece of shit goes to hell after disrespecting Robinson like that......."most of us what never be anything without basketball"......seriously bro?.......D-Rob was the greatest center to ever play bar fucking none, and could've been president of this damn country if he wanted to.....but he followed his passion and _ichael (took the M out because he lacks maturity) _ordan (too the J out because he never had a jumper) wants to say he never would've amounted to anything???????

i'm so glad this overrated POS never got the opportunity to wear the Silver and Black.

CubanSucks
07-21-2011, 04:16 PM
This is illogical and makes no sense. Ignoring the dunk for a second. You're only supposed to respect an athletic accomplishment if the person who did it is a nice guy? Like if someone dunked with two hands from the free throw line you would only be impressed or show respect if he was a nice guy?

I sure as hell respect the basketball player that he used to be, but overall, as a general person he can suck a cock. Are you saying you have respect for someone regardless of their character?

CubanSucks
07-21-2011, 04:18 PM
CubanSucks is always calling people "a little bitch". Wonder how big of a guy he is? Probably a huge dude. I mean you have to assume his brain alone is at least 20 lbs considering all the knowledge it contains.

lol uh oh! The tag team!! I can already see dirk4mvp coming in with the "Once again isitjustme shitting all over CubanSucks" routine

dirk4mvp
07-21-2011, 04:24 PM
I could, but I'd be stating the obvious of you looking like a "little bitch" at all times.

dirk4mvp
07-21-2011, 04:30 PM
lol viewing the thread and leaving, knowing it to be true.

lol "little bitch"

Isitjustme?
07-21-2011, 04:31 PM

tbh if we can get him to post a picture of himself, I'm thinking it will be mega, ultra game-ending awesome. Considering all of his "Megan Fox looks like she has down syndrome" and other such nitpicking type comments he has made in regards to hot chicks, I'm betting any pic of his face will be legendary.

CubanSucks
07-21-2011, 04:42 PM
lol viewing the thread and leaving, knowing it to be true.

lol "little bitch"

lol you caught me. I mean, what comeback could I possibly have for this?

I could, but I'd be stating the obvious of you looking like a "little bitch" at all times.

dirk4mvp
07-21-2011, 04:45 PM
You could've always used your favorite throwaway line you use every time you get in an argument for one.

Or you could've went with the backup plan and said something about people posting mean things about you on profile pages :cry

Booharv
07-21-2011, 04:46 PM
tbh if we can get him to post a picture of himself, I'm thinking it will be mega, ultra game-ending awesome. Considering all of his "Megan Fox looks like she has down syndrome" and other such nitpicking type comments he has made in regards to hot chicks, I'm betting any pic of his face will be legendary.

tbh he's very ugly. We know this because everyone who has posted here for years and is human looking has already posted pics of themselves. The ones who haven't like CuckingFunt for instance all have these long convoluted explanations for why they haven't.

Booharv
07-21-2011, 04:47 PM
See Dirk4MVP and myself for instance are normal looking hence we have posted multiple pics of ourselves on here.