PDA

View Full Version : aye what would you do

lil'mo
07-20-2011, 10:44 PM
if yo cousin who is yo roommate had this bitch that he was dating for 3 years and she lived with you and your cuz in yo house and you didnt really like her but you put up with her cuz she was yo cousins bitch. then all of a sudden you find out she cheated on yo cuz with not just another dude, but she blew that dudes friend and swallowed, also she fucked several bouncers at the night club she works at, also she drove 2 hours to another city to fuck a couple she met on craigslist? what would you do if your cuz was all broke up about it and then all of a sudden his dumbass starts hanging out with her again like they are friends and shit and you know that this bitch and your cuz are gonna fall into the same pattern and it'll be just like it was before that ho cheated and slutted out?

aye what would you do?

fo real thread, no trolling dudes. :ihit

Vici
07-20-2011, 10:54 PM
?

lil'mo
07-20-2011, 10:56 PM
what would you do?

Axe Murderer
07-20-2011, 11:09 PM
wish i knew the answer bro

tbh i have a good friend who's girlfriend has cheated on him multiple times and told him, yet he still can't get rid of her for good. it's beyond sad imho

lil'mo
07-20-2011, 11:24 PM
damn thats a fat baby in yo avatar

so do you tell him whatever bro, whatever makes you happy, or do you shame him into doing the right thing? do you treat that bitch like the slut she is. ima make that bitch sit on newspaper next time she comes over tbh

lil'mo
07-20-2011, 11:24 PM
ima also try to make her cry

is that wrong?

ashbeeigh
07-20-2011, 11:26 PM
Your just have to be there for your cousin when he realizes, again, that the girl is a bitch. He's going to do what he wants to do. Just let him know that you are there for him, to talk to, to go out with, to get drinks with, etc, whatever. Be supportive. Just let him know that you'll be there whenever he fucks up again.

Axe Murderer
07-20-2011, 11:28 PM
damn thats a fat baby in yo avatar

so do you tell him whatever bro, whatever makes you happy, or do you shame him into doing the right thing? do you treat that bitch like the slut she is. ima make that bitch sit on newspaper next time she comes over tbh

tbh i'm out of suggestions imho.

i have no problem in dumping a bitch right on the spot, no questions asked. this guy can't seem to put the final nail in the coffin for whatever reason. she cheats on him, he breaks up with her, she has a fake apology, then rinse and repeat. it's been like this atleast five times so i dont really care any more.

i've given up at this point and basically just let him do his thing. very tragic :cry

lil'mo
07-20-2011, 11:28 PM
Your just have to be there for your cousin when he realizes, again, that the girl is a bitch. He's going to do what he wants to do. Just let him know that you are there for him, to talk to, to go out with, to get drinks with, etc, whatever. Be supportive. Just let him know that you'll be there whenever he fucks up again.

yeah i told him all that, he knows i got my families' back no matter what, but i still cant let this go, number one cause i hate this bitch even more than i already did, and two, i prmised my aunt and uncle that there was no way they would get back together. I cant let this bitch make me a liar also.

lil'mo
07-20-2011, 11:30 PM
yup dis is da bitch fo sho (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181885&highlight=boxer)

ashbeeigh
07-20-2011, 11:33 PM
yeah i told him all that, he knows i got my families' back no matter what, but i still cant let this go, number one cause i hate this bitch even more than i already did, and two, i prmised my aunt and uncle that there was no way they would get back together. I cant let this bitch make me a liar also.

It's not your life to lead. I understand your desire to protect a family member, but at what point do you just say, "I give up." Have his parents expressed their distaste for her? Do they know what happened? That would affect me if my parents knew that and I still got back with someone. How about friends? Have friends done the same as you? I just don't see the point in being that vengeful towards a person. Karma's a bitch. She'll just have to shut up and take it when it comes around.

lil'mo
07-20-2011, 11:36 PM
It's not your life to lead. I understand your desire to protect a family member, but at what point do you just say, "I give up." Have his parents expressed their distaste for her? Do they know what happened? That would affect me if my parents knew that and I still got back with someone. How about friends? Have friends done the same as you? I just don't see the point in being that vengeful towards a person. Karma's a bitch. She'll just have to shut up and take it when it comes around.

yes his mom at least hates her and has wanted them to break up for a long time. no, they dont know what all happened because he wouldnt tell them and it wasnt my place to do so either. Yes his friends here hate her now too and always wanted them to break up because she is a bad influence on him and makes him lazy and holds him back. I'm new to all this, i only been around for a year but his mom and friends have had to put up with her from the beginning.

ashbeeigh
07-20-2011, 11:40 PM
yes his mom at least hates her and has wanted them to break up for a long time. no, they dont know what all happened because he wouldnt tell them and it wasnt my place to do so either. Yes his friends here hate her now too and always wanted them to break up because she is a bad influence on him and makes him lazy and holds him back. I'm new to all this, i only been around for a year but his mom and friends have had to put up with her from the beginning.

Like I said before, I get your desire to have a family member's back because they are a. family and b. a roommate. If they have been together for a long time and you've only been involved in it for a year...have you spoken to the rest of his friends who have been around them since the start of the relationship to see what initially attracted them? There must be some bs reason that he keeps going back to her. Find that. It will help you at least somewhat understand what is going on.

I don't know what else to tell you, but being mean and spiteful towards her is not going to help. Perhaps just trying to get away from them when they are together would give them a hint that you don't approve of the relationship.

That's all the advice I've got for you tonight. And screw you for the avatar comment in the BM thread.

lil'mo
07-20-2011, 11:43 PM
That's all the advice I've got for you tonight. And screw you for the avatar comment in the BM thread.
tha fuck?

Like I said before, I get your desire to have a family member's back because they are a. family and b. a roommate. If they have been together for a long time and you've only been involved in it for a year...have you spoken to the rest of his friends who have been around them since the start of the relationship to see what initially attracted them? There must be some bs reason that he keeps going back to her. Find that. It will help you at least somewhat understand what is going on.

I don't know what else to tell you, but being mean and spiteful towards her is not going to help. Perhaps just trying to get away from them when they are together would give them a hint that you don't approve of the relationship.

ashbeigh dont be dumb, i already have all that figured out. his friends are my friends, we openly discuss it.

i've told him everything ive told you today, even that im gonna try to make her cry next time i see her. im sure he's told her everything i've said so she's been hiding from me. I walked in from work today and i saw that bitch in his room and she ducked and hid from me til i got in the shower and then she left :lol

lil'mo
07-20-2011, 11:44 PM
he wont even make her do the dishes :rolleyes

CubanSucks
07-20-2011, 11:48 PM
just be 100% real with your cousin and don't hold back about how you feel, but if he stays persistent then fuck it. At the same time, never stop treating the girl like the dirty cunt that she is. She's the one that deserves to hear a piece of your mind all the time, but your cousin is just naive and just has to be left alone if he doesn't take what you're feeding him

lil'mo
07-20-2011, 11:51 PM
just be 100% real with your cousin and don't hold back about how you feel, but if he stays persistent then fuck it. At the same time, never stop treating the girl like the dirty cunt that she is. She's the one that deserves to hear a piece of your mind all the time, but your cousin is just naive and just has to be left alone if he doesn't take what you're feeding him

thats what ive been doing, only she is avoiding me at the moment, so she aint completely dumb :lol

Trainwreck2100
07-20-2011, 11:56 PM
dog they ain't shit you can do, niggas gotta learn on his own

lil'mo
07-20-2011, 11:58 PM
tru det

Viva Las Espuelas
07-21-2011, 12:12 AM
tell your cuz to plan better.

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2011, 12:27 AM
dun worry man, this shit is cyclical...

when ur cuz appearing on jerry?

pic of ho or it didnt happen

mrsmaalox
07-21-2011, 12:27 AM
You can warn your cousin, but that's about it. Treating her like shit is only gonna make your cousin resent you. And your aunt should be extracting promises from her son, not you.

Basically, myob, keep your distance from her and be there to support him when he falls.

And why'd you tell her about SpursTalk? :lol

Frenzy
07-21-2011, 01:30 AM
Going by what you posted this slut is willing to be anyone's cum dumpster. Just get some guy to go undercover spilling the goods on how she really feels about your cuz. Some guys are just ignorant and think some girls can do no wrong. Dude needs proof.

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2011, 04:26 AM
beggars cant be choosers....explains why ur cuz is stayin put, when every man wouldve seen the light at the end of the tunnel

ashbeeigh
07-21-2011, 06:55 AM
tha fuck?

I went to bed after I sent that message. And you know what thread I was talking about. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5353003&postcount=4 [/quote]

ashbeigh dont be dumb, i already have all that figured out. his friends are my friends, we openly discuss it.

i've told him everything ive told you today, even that im gonna try to make her cry next time i see her. im sure he's told her everything i've said so she's been hiding from me. I walked in from work today and i saw that bitch in his room and she ducked and hid from me til i got in the shower and then she left :lol

Just basically what I'm saying about trying to make her cry is that you aren't being the mature one. Even if you aren't directly involved in the relationship you need to be the grown-up, even if you aren't. Be a bigger person.

Drachen
07-21-2011, 08:30 AM
are you scottish? austrailian maybe?

Les Stroud
07-21-2011, 08:46 AM
Wow you seem to have a live one on your hands.
This is what you should do. First, wait until you are alone in your shelter. You must have time to prepare so make sure that they will be gone for a few hours. Now that they have left you are going to have to set the trap. Look around to see what useful items you might find. My suggestion would be to find as many condoms as possible, more than likely in her storage spaces, and begin to open them up and throw them around a bed (preferably their bed so as not to ruin your own). After you have spread around a few condoms find a couple of them and fill them up with some sort of flammable liquid. Once you have done that you are going to have to rig the door to their sleep space so that it closes behind her as she enters the room, if you need help figuring that out just send me a PM. The next thing you are going to have to do is lay a trail of dollar bills leading up to the room. Make sure that you place some twisted paper or other flammable item under the door so that it is in both their room and in the room that you will be in.
Once you have done all this all you will need to do now is wait. When they make their way back to the dwelling you are going to have to move fast and tackle your relative and restrain him, since he appears to already be a giant vagina this should not be hard. Then all you have to do is watch as she follows the trail of money to the room and starts to strip as she notices the condoms. Be very careful not to get to close though because one bite from her will cause a nasty infection and you could possibly lose a limb. Once she has sprung the trap quickly light the makeshift fuse and wait to see that the fire ignites the condom bombs.
This might sound cruel but the only way to properly dispose of a disease filled whore is to burn them so that there is no risk of spreading further disease. Then all you have to do is, if you are like me, grab some of that drink that has been frementing in the old olive oil can you found and pour some for you and your cousin. It will hurt him at first but as you make him clean up the room after the fire has gone out he will most likely be forever grateful.

thispego
07-21-2011, 08:59 AM
You can warn your cousin, but that's about it. Treating her like shit is only gonna make your cousin resent you. And your aunt should be extracting promises from her son, not you.

Basically, myob, keep your distance from her and be there to support him when he falls.

And why'd you tell her about SpursTalk? :lol

Nah we tight, he won't resent me. He knows I'm just being real and he knows he shouldn't be hanging around her again and I'm pretty sure he realizes he's demonstrating that he's codependent of her. He's just used to taking the easy road.

My aunt didn't make me promise, I promised her. I'm Tha Man in my family and I always take responsibility for straightening out tha drama. That's why I feel like it's my business. I feel like my aunt and uncle felt that my moving up here with their son would straighten him up and by god, sets what I'm gonna do! :D

thispego
07-21-2011, 09:03 AM
Going by what you posted this slut is willing to be anyone's cum dumpster. Just get some guy to go undercover spilling the goods on how she really feels about your cuz. Some guys are just ignorant and think some girls can do no wrong. Dude needs proof.

Well he already knows everything. He even had nude pics of her forwarded to him when all the beans came spilling out! He even showed me them making me feel that it was the end and I'd never see her again! :wow

thispego
07-21-2011, 09:07 AM
beggars cant be choosers....explains why ur cuz is stayin put, when every man wouldve seen the light at the end of the tunnel

Cause she affords him the luxury of being lazy and worthless. He is way above that tho man, we they were broken up he was more productive than he was the entire period they were together. He can prolly do waaay better, I've never seen someone in my family date someone so trashy. It's sad really :cry

thispego
07-21-2011, 09:08 AM
are you scottish? austrailian maybe?

I felt a little ghetto last night, I don't know why. Was I doing it wrong?

DMC
07-21-2011, 09:14 AM
I wouldn't tell him shit. I would tell her that your cousin has HIV.

Chingo Bling
07-21-2011, 09:15 AM
Send that bish over to Chingo and I'll put that maņosa to work. Chit I'll even give your primo a cut since he wasn't getting chit before. yust ask around town for me guey look for the Ghetto Vaquero, the Tamale Kingpin, the maņosa magnet Chingo Bling.

thispego
07-21-2011, 09:39 AM
I wouldn't tell him shit. I would tell her that your cousin has HIV.

Too late, and she wouldn't believe that

srs answer only pls ty

CubanSucks
07-21-2011, 04:20 PM
you can't let him be a cuckold..that's just unmanly and downright uncaring of you..family members look out for eachother, you can't let him do this..

great solution, dumbass. He already said he's tried talking him out of it

CubanSucks
07-21-2011, 04:30 PM
hey fuck you, bitch. first off, cuban sucks nice screen name, i bet your butthole was all tight and clenched whenever cubes rang.

2ndly, can't you see that he's deliberating, asking spurstalk what to do? the answer is pretty clear, you don't let him fuck around with that bitch for another SECOND, he needs to act now. got that, beaner boy?

where'd you get beaner boy?

DMC
07-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Probably not the whole world.

lil'mo
07-21-2011, 05:20 PM
hey fuck you, bitch. first off, cuban sucks nice screen name, i bet your butthole was all tight and clenched whenever cubes rang.

2ndly, can't you see that he's deliberating, asking spurstalk what to do? the answer is pretty clear, you don't let him fuck around with that bitch for another SECOND, he needs to act now. got that, beaner boy?

oh yeah? how do i go about doing that exactly? ive already tried shaming him. i've already threatened his slut girlfriend with verbal abuse. what else?

thispego
07-21-2011, 06:59 PM
hmm if it were me, i'd start telling EVERYONEEEEE bout her little craigslist adventure..take it to facebook, tell everyone she knows, tell her fucking mom and dad, every time you see her don't go get in the shower like last time, just go off on a huge ass verbal tirade. explain to your cousin very clearly why he's being pathetic and how he's shaming himself every day that he's with her, drill it into his head until something gives. no fucking way i sit around and let that shit happen to a homeboy or a cousin. hell if that doesn't work, i'm sure i can think up some more extreme ideas for you.

I don't have Facebook. she doesn't have parents, she's a ward of the state. All his friends already know because they were around when he found out. Who else is there to tell? I'm going to continue to give him shit but be keeps saying he won't continue like this. He's fooling himself into believing that and thinks he's fooling us into believing that. I'll consider that though, I mean, I told everyone one spurstalk and posted her picture, didn't I?

thispego
07-21-2011, 07:01 PM
tell HIS parents the whole story and how stupid he is being, let them be the ones to talk sense into him. you don't want your cousin getting AIDS from craigslist and i'm sure neither do they.

That would not be a good idea, that would be overstepping my bounds and would just piss him off. He wouldnt listen to them any more than he listens to me, anyways

Nathan Explosion
07-21-2011, 07:50 PM
I don't know who's a troll of who on Spurstalk, but I do find it funny that the OP shifts from being lil mo to pego. Just saying.

As for the situation, just tell your cousin to man up and handle his business instead of being a bitch. Other than that, nothing you can do. If the guy wants to be a boy instead of a man, then he's a lost cause plain and simple.

Some guys are too nice for their own good and put up with shit. I was like that. Until the shit starting affecting my kids. Then I said no fucking way, spoke up and the mom walked out. But I'd rather she walk out and show her true colors than stay and have me put up with her shit. The response may not have been what I was looking for, but I told her I wasn't putting up with her shit anymore, and have said more than once since then that if she doesn't like my attitude that there's the door and she can leave.

Maybe he needs something to give him incentive to stand up. Again, for me it was my kids. I'm a hell of a nice guy, but you say one bad thing or do something to my kids and I become the world's most overprotective parent and all around giant asshole to you. Nobody fucks with my kids. And while it took a long time in my case, better late than never. I've dropped people who were just bad people because I have an example to set for my kids now.

thispego
07-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Yeah I think I have no choice but to treat him the way he is acting, like a little boy, codependent on his little slut girlfriend. He knows that I've lost respect for him and I dot think he cares and that's the saddest part

DMC
07-21-2011, 09:07 PM
Unless you are trolling, but even so, you can be creative enough to tip him off without your name being involved.

I've been there.

Sancha
07-21-2011, 09:08 PM
I don't know who's a troll of who on Spurstalk, but I do find it funny that the OP shifts from being lil mo to pego. Just saying.

two different guys who happen to be in the same situation. Tell your cousins I'm sorry and I still love them.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-24-2011, 01:35 AM
turn her over and PIIHB....that's the only language chicks like that will respond to