PDA

View Full Version : I can no longer dine at the same table as the elderly

Nick Manning
07-21-2011, 06:47 PM
Watching them eat just makes me utterly nauseous. Visiting the old relatives is a numbing experience that can never end fast enough

thispego
07-21-2011, 07:19 PM
That's wrong dude, that'll be you someday

DMC
07-21-2011, 07:22 PM
I'm with you bro. I have serious issues eating around certain types.
I can lose my appetite quickly.

DMC
07-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Why is it wrong? He cannot help what his stomach tells him. When he was a baby he shit himself. Is it ok then to do it now?

manufan10
07-21-2011, 07:35 PM
Why is it wrong? He cannot help what his stomach tells him. When he was a baby he shit himself. Is it ok then to do it now?

As long as there is someone who will clean it up for him.

DMC
07-21-2011, 07:49 PM
As long as there is someone who will clean it up for him.
But could you eat if someone flipped him upon to the table and started with the baby wipes and the googly talk at the table next to you?

"oh look, he's been eating corn... corn is so good for you...yes it is...yes it is.... ahh he's smiling..."

thispego
07-21-2011, 07:54 PM

I was referring to this part.

Watching them eat just makes me utterly nauseous. Visiting the old relatives is a numbing experience that can never end fast enough

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-21-2011, 07:56 PM
i dont enjoy eating around most people, tbh

Frenzy
07-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Just look at your food and not them. Unless your worried about sounds. In that case wear headphones.

SnakeBoy
07-21-2011, 08:50 PM
Old people don't bother me but I have the same problem eating around fat people. Seeing some fat slob (especially fat chicks) shove food into their fat faces makes me wanna throw up.

Dex
07-21-2011, 08:59 PM
People are funny.

DMC
07-21-2011, 09:03 PM
I was referring to this part.

People have no control over their anxieties. Some things bother one person more than the next. Me, I hate to eat around midgets, but that's just me.

lil'mo
07-21-2011, 10:38 PM
alright i dont wanna hear jt's faggot ass bitching when he's 70 and no one wants to visit him then :lol

SnakeBoy
07-21-2011, 10:44 PM
Me, I hate to eat around midgets, but that's just me.

Never eaten around midgets but it seems like that would be kind of fun.

Venti Quattro
07-21-2011, 11:09 PM
i dont enjoy eating around most people, tbh

InRareForm
07-21-2011, 11:10 PM
Why group it as just old people?? Agist fvcker. There as many bad sloppy eaters that are below 50 years old. And why you looking at them at them for? Eat your food.

Reminds me of the Penn and Teller episode with the belief that people think Old people are more stinky, rude, gross than other age groups.

Hungry farmer
07-22-2011, 07:46 AM

Stop staring, feed your pie hole and STFU.

slacker77
07-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Why group it as just old people?? Agist fvcker. There as many bad sloppy eaters that are below 50 years old. And why you looking at them at them for? Eat your food.

Reminds me of the Penn and Teller episode with the belief that people think Old people are more stinky, rude, gross than other age groups.

^This.There is a guy I work with who slurps everything.Not just soup or drinks.Everything.I don't know how,but he manages to slurp chicken.It's fucking disgusting.This guy is in his 30's by the way.On the other hand,I can't stand it when someone elderly constantly smacks like they're chewing gum.

Jame Gumb
07-22-2011, 08:28 AM

So I take it grandma and grandpa won't be coming for Thanksgiving dinner?

bus driver
07-22-2011, 09:06 AM
i feel the same way when i see fat people eating

BlackSwordsMan
07-22-2011, 09:29 AM
How do you think the orderly's feel knowing in 30 mins everything they ate will be in their diaper.

lefty
07-22-2011, 09:54 AM
This

And then he will feel weird when an young ugly nurse will have to change his diapers

Enjoy life while you are still young, guys ! :(

Viva Las Espuelas
07-22-2011, 01:48 PM
I think people of all ages have some pretty gross eating habits. I don't get grossed out until I see food fly out of people's mouths when they talk. If I don't see it then I'm ok(oblivious) to it.

The Loner
07-22-2011, 02:05 PM
I don't have that problem.

DMC
07-22-2011, 05:54 PM
alright i dont wanna hear jt's faggot ass bitching when he's 70 and no one wants to visit him then :lol

Ask Culby how he feels about it.

DMC
07-22-2011, 05:55 PM

Would you eat a 90 year old woman's snatch?

Why not?

InRareForm
07-22-2011, 07:20 PM
apples and oranges

Nick Manning
07-22-2011, 07:38 PM

Why do you act like such a cuntsore in every thread? I could say 'the sky is blue' and you'd still find some way to be offended.

Nick Manning
07-22-2011, 07:41 PM

JT's plant food now, brah. Have some respect.

InRareForm
07-22-2011, 09:08 PM
Why do you act like such a cuntsore in every thread? I could say 'the sky is blue' and you'd still find some way to be offended.

because you say stupid shit

Nick Manning
07-22-2011, 10:29 PM
because acting like the moral authority makes me feel important and classy to other people

You cry about EVERYTHING, not just my posts. I said the elderly are nauseating to dine with...this is mostly the case. Food falls out of there mouth often, they slurp when they eat, and they get food all over there face and either don't know it, or don't care. Yes, certain people of all ages do this, but it's MOST prevalent in old people, infants, and the mentally retarded such as yourself.

It was a truthful observation, so get off your soapbox, faggot.

lil'mo
07-22-2011, 10:37 PM
JT's plant food now, brah. Have some respect.

why you actin like you not jt brah?

Nick Manning
07-22-2011, 10:42 PM
why you actin like you not jt brah?

I love you brah, no homo...well, maybe a little, tbh

lil'mo
07-22-2011, 10:46 PM
everyone loves me, take a fucking number you faggot

Nick Manning
07-22-2011, 10:50 PM
everyone loves me, take a fucking number you faggot

Love is unscoffable, mo...no matter how hard you try.

lil'mo
07-22-2011, 10:59 PM
yeah right, for me, nothing is scoff limits

InRareForm
07-23-2011, 01:21 AM
You cry about EVERYTHING, not just my posts. I said the elderly are nauseating to dine with...this is mostly the case. Food falls out of there mouth often, they slurp when they eat, and they get food all over there face and either don't know it, or don't care. Yes, certain people of all ages do this, but it's MOST prevalent in old people, infants, and the mentally retarded such as yourself.

It was a truthful observation, so get off your soapbox, faggot.

lol telling me i cry and you write a paragraph crying yourself. :lmao FOH