PDA

View Full Version : Check out the Pistons new jersey they will unveil at home!!

MajicMan
06-12-2005, 09:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/bigalsphotos/overrated.jpg

tsb2000
06-12-2005, 10:22 PM
I thought it was this? :lol

http://tinypic.com/5x0l86

Boo
06-12-2005, 10:28 PM
Lol

myhc
06-12-2005, 10:29 PM
there's still 7 minutes left and we're back on our heels. let's not celebrate too early.

tsb2000
06-12-2005, 10:45 PM
How 'bout now? Here's the Pistons' new road jersey- to match the other one:

http://tinypic.com/5x0pax

:spin

TheAdmiral#50
06-12-2005, 10:46 PM
Lol

PistonsNation
06-12-2005, 10:55 PM
F-U you guys. Real classy way to respect the opposition. Overrated teams don't make back to back Finals appearences.

boutons
06-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Spurs +18 PPG diff, what's to respect?

oh, and, fuck you, too, troll

Experiment2100
06-12-2005, 10:57 PM
F-U you guys. Real classy way to respect the opposition. Overrated teams don't make back to back Finals appearences.

THe guy who said overrated is a Lakers fan, so don't hold that against us.

CHAMPS AGAIN
06-12-2005, 10:58 PM

:elephant :elephant :lol :lol It's OVER

PistonsNation
06-12-2005, 11:04 PM
You don't have Pistons fans on here talking about the epic melt down of the Spurs last year. Classless move calling us overrated. Look up troll and get back to me. That would have been a clever put down three years ago, but now it's played.

RobinsontoDuncan
06-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Not many people are saying they are over-rated. Many, myself included, are worried about the next three games in Detroit. Realize this thread was started by a LAKER fan, you don't think a LAKER fan would have any reason to hate on the Pistons?

Sense
06-12-2005, 11:12 PM
The Pistons..

First Round 4-1
Second Round 4-2
Third Round 4-3
Finals 0-4?

MajicMan
06-12-2005, 11:18 PM
http://www.macnet2.com/images/uploads/crybaby-1.jpgCrying to the refs all the time is classless, especially when you guys had a lot of help from them last year.

PistonsNation
06-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Uhhh what are you talking about? How long have you been waiting to bust out that stupid pic and thought this was close enough? I could see if I referenced the refs at all in my posts, but I didn't. I was just taking up for my team son. We're not overrated and we didn't get a bunch of calls last year. You might want to see if you pulled a hamstring with that reach fella.

Sense
06-12-2005, 11:27 PM
Uhhh what are you talking about? How long have you been waiting to bust out that stupid pic and thought this was close enough? I could see if I referenced the refs at all in my posts, but I didn't. I was just taking up for my team son. We're not overrated and we didn't get a bunch of calls last year. You might want to see if you pulled a hamstring with that reach fella.

Pistons fans make them overrated...

Jdspur20
06-12-2005, 11:36 PM
You don't have Pistons fans on here talking about the epic melt down of the Spurs last year. Classless move calling us overrated. Look up troll and get back to me. That would have been a clever put down three years ago, but now it's played.

read again, it was a laker fan that said it.

samikeyp
06-12-2005, 11:49 PM

Nation...the guy dropping the overrated smack is a Lakers fan, NOT a Spurs fan....direct your venom correctly.

FromWayDowntown
06-13-2005, 12:02 AM
I have to say, if you don't respect the Detroit Pistons, you don't respect what's good about basketball. PistonsNation, please know that what you've read doesn't reflect the feelings that most of us possess. I think the world of the Pistons and I'm shocked at the results this far. I suspect that things will be VERY difficult for the Spurs in Detroit. I've really appreciated the candor and willingness of the Pistons fans who've shown up here to talk hoops. The respect, hopefully, flows both ways!!

Catharsis
06-13-2005, 12:06 AM
They do if they play in the eastern conference. Detroit won last year thanks to the Lakers inability to get along in the Finals...and a prayer to sink the Spurs.

PistonsNation
06-13-2005, 12:11 AM
I've had real good experiances on this board so far, but I guess nothing's perfect. Thanks for singling out the hater as a Laker fan and not one of your own. I'll remember that for future dealings with him.

See ya guys in Detroit