PDA

View Full Version : Amy Whinehouse dead?

InRareForm
07-23-2011, 11:40 AM
Twitter claims are reporting.

redzero
07-23-2011, 11:42 AM
lol people were so fast to update her wikipedia page that it isn't even coded properly.

Monostradamus
she lasted longer than i thought she would.

Monostradamus
btw, so overrated

InRareForm
07-23-2011, 11:44 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/23/amy-winehouse-dead-singer_n_907753.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Big P
07-23-2011, 11:44 AM
Shocking!

Monostradamus
07-23-2011, 11:46 AM
they will try to put her in a coffin, she won't say no no no this time

manufan10
07-23-2011, 11:51 AM
TMZ is also reporting that she's dead.

manufan10

Monostradamus

BlackSwordsMan
07-23-2011, 11:53 AM
finally a celeb od'ing that dr.drew had nothing to do with

GoodOdor
07-23-2011, 11:54 AM
crofl now way lefty would have said that, its actually pretty good.

benefactor
07-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Tough. Should've been more serious about getting clean.

Fpoonsie
07-23-2011, 11:56 AM
:lol @ Mono's lefty.

DMC
07-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Jimi Hendrix and now this? Where has our culture gone?

redzero
07-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Layne Staley probably looks better than Winehouse does now.

florige
07-23-2011, 12:01 PM
She should had checked herself straight into rehab the second Keith Richards of all people made a statement that she needed to slow down on the drugs and alcohol.

Monostradamus
07-23-2011, 12:02 PM
tbh I'm saddened by this news, only because I lost the "Winehouse vs. Doherty" office pool.

DMC
07-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Cobain has them both beat

mrsmaalox
07-23-2011, 12:03 PM
I feel bad for her parents----I've seen interviews with them over the years and they were truly anguished; suffering through her troubles, desperately trying to save their daughter :(

redzero
07-23-2011, 12:03 PM
I forgot: she's now apart of the 27 club.

BlackSwordsMan
07-23-2011, 12:06 PM
I feel bad for her parents----I've seen interviews with them over the years and they were truly anguished; suffering through her troubles, desperately trying to save their daughter :(

she was divorced now they get sole custody of her money
not that bad

Trainwreck2100
07-23-2011, 12:35 PM
how long before she becomes the burnouts of the world's cult hero

Drachen
07-23-2011, 12:37 PM

Just for clarification, are we comparing both in their current state? Eh, who cares, I agree either way.

I am a little confused though, I thought only the good die young.

Spurminator
07-23-2011, 12:45 PM
I forgot: she's now apart of the 27 club.

That was my first thought when I heard.

Jimi, Janis, Kurt, Morrison, Brian Jones, Robert Johnson, Amy Winehouse.

I had thought Buddy Holly was in that club too but he was only 22. I wish he had gotten 5 more years.

Monostradamus
07-23-2011, 12:48 PM
lol @ Amy Winehouse being anywhere near the level of those guys^

InRareForm
07-23-2011, 12:50 PM
kVWNWSTg9QI

Drachen
07-23-2011, 12:51 PM

Concur.

Trainwreck2100
07-23-2011, 12:51 PM

when i saw that list the "which of these thing belong together" song from sesame street popped in my head. I was like that bitch is the triangle to those circles

Spurminator
07-23-2011, 12:53 PM

Close enough for inclusion in the discussion.

I don't think Janis Joplin is anywhere near the level of Jimi Hendrix but you can still talk about them together in the 27 Club.

Monostradamus
07-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Close enough for inclusion in the discussion.

:lmao

In what way? She made music and died at 27?

I suppose Tree Rollins belongs in the Basketball Hall Of Fame. He was a man and played basketball, just like Michael Jordan.

Spurminator
07-23-2011, 12:56 PM

Yes. That's what the fucking 27 Club is. It's not a fucking Hall of Fame.

We get it, you don't like Amy Winehouse. Here's your Good Taste badge.

Trainwreck2100
07-23-2011, 12:59 PM

I suppose Tree Rollins belongs in the Basketball Hall Of Fame. He was a man and played basketball, just like Michael Jordan.

That would imply the shit that came from her crackhead mouth was music

Drachen
07-23-2011, 01:02 PM

It kinda is a hall of fame look at the names on that list.

Monostradamus
07-23-2011, 01:03 PM

:lmao don't get asshurt about it, brah. Just cuz you like her shitty music doesn't mean you gotta be pissy about it.

Listing the 5 biggest names of the club like she's some exclusive special VIP "Cream Of The Crop" member, then going ":cry too bad Buddy Holly didn't live 5 more years to be in 27 Club Heaven with Amy :cry" doesn't help your case at all.

Here's a more comprehensive list, including musicians who sucked as much as Amy Winehouse did. I doubt any of them could suck worse.

hall of fame
Brian Jones - Rolling Stones founder and rhythm guitarist/multi-instrumentalist.
Died: 3 July 1969 - Drowned in swimming pool.

Jimi Hendrix - Pioneering electric guitarist, singer, and songwriter for The Jimi Hendrix Experience, and Band of Gypsys.
Died: 18 September 1970 - Asphyxiated on vomit after accidental overdose of sleeping pills.
Janis Joplin - Lead vocalist and songwriter for Big Brother & The Holding Company, The Kozmic Blues Band and Full Tilt Boogie Band.
Died: 4 October 1970 - Possible heroin overdose.
Jim Morrison - Poet, lead singer, songwriter, and video director for The Doors.
Died: 3 July 1971 - Official cause of death listed as "heart failure" but, as no autopsy was performed, the actual cause remains mysterious. Possible accidental overdose.
Kurt Cobain - Lead singer, guitarist, and songwriter for Nirvana.
Died: 8 April 1994 - Officially recorded as suicide by self inflicted gun shot, although there remains much speculation.
Louis Chauvin - Ragtime musician.
Died: 26 March 1908 - Syphilis.
Robert Johnson - Bluesman. Recorded very famous and influential set of 29 songs that influenced many famous musicians after himncluding Bob Dylan and Led Zeppelin.
Died: 16 August 1938 - Unknown, but typically credited to strychnine poisoning. Possibly shot.
Jesse Belvin - R&B singer and songwriter.
Died: 6 February 1960 - Car accident.
Johnny Kidd - Leader, singer & songwriter for Johnny Kidd & The Pirates
Died: 7 October 1966 Car Accident.
Alan "Blind Owl" Wilson - Leader, singer and primary composer of Canned Heat.
Died: 3 September 1970 - Barbiturate overdose, possible suicide.
Les Harvey - Guitarist of Stone the Crows.
Died: 2 May 1972 - Electrocuted by a microphone.
Ron "Pigpen" McKernan - Founding member and keyboardist of the Grateful Dead.
Died: 8 March 1973 - Gastrointestinal hemorrhage associated with alcoholism.
Dave Alexander - Bassist for The Stooges.
Died: 10 February 1975 - Pulmonary edema.
Peter Ham - Keyboardist/Guitarist, leader of Badfinger.
Died: 24 April 1975 - Suicide by hanging.
Gary Thain - Former bassist of Uriah Heep.
Died: 8 December 1975 - Drug overdose.
Chris Bell - Singer-songwriter and guitarist of power pop band Big Star and solo.
Died: 27 December 1978 - Car accident; drove into a telegraph pole.
D. Boon - Guitarist, lead singer of punk band the Minutemen.
Died: 22 December 1985 - Lying down in the back of a van when it left the road, he was thrown from the van and broke his neck.
Pete de Freitas - Drummer for Echo & the Bunnymen.
Died: 14 June 1989 - Motorcycle accident returning from filming a music video.
Mia Zapata - Lead singer of The Gits.
Died: 7 July 1993 - Murdered.
Kristen Pfaff - Bass guitarist for Hole.
Died: 16 June 1994 - Heroin overdose.
Fat Pat - Rapper and member of Screwed Up Click.
Died: 3 February 1998 - Shot.
Sean Patrick McCabe - Lead singer of Ink & Dagger.
Died: 28 August 2000 - Choked on his own vomit after ingesting too much alcohol.
Jeremy Michael Ward - The Mars Volta and De Facto sound manipulator.
Died: 25 May 2003 - Heroin overdose.
Bryan Ottoson - Guitarist for American Head Charge.
Died: 19 April 2005 - Accidental prescription drug overdose.

Isitjustme?
07-23-2011, 01:05 PM
STOP LIKING WHAT i DON'T LIKE!

Monostradamus
07-23-2011, 01:05 PM
:cry Amy Winehouse is now officially part of the Dead Human Beings Club :cry along with Ghandi, MLK, and Confucius

Spurminator
07-23-2011, 01:06 PM
Holy shit y'all are some persistent mother fuckers.

Look, the thing is this is big news. It's not my fault, I didn't listen to her and I don't care. But you know where I heard about this? The fucking checkout guy at Target got a text alert on his phone. He told us, called a coworker to tell her, and he's not even in the demo you'd think of for Amy Winehouse fans.

The result of this is that a lot more people are going to hear her music. She's already famous enough to make this kind of news, now she's going to be more famous because that's what happens when you die. They will be talking about her in 25 years and there's nothing you or I can do about it.

I know it eats away at your soul but you should really just learn to live with it. You can still listen to Radiohead. It's all good.

Monostradamus
07-23-2011, 01:08 PM
:cryHoly shit y'all are some persistent mother fuckers.
:cry
Look, the thing is this is big news. It's not my fault, I didn't listen to her and I don't care. But you know where I heard about this? The fucking checkout guy at Target got a text alert on his phone. He told us, called a coworker to tell her, and he's not even in the d:cryemo you'd think of for Amy Winehouse fans.

The result of this is that a lot more people are going to hear her music. She's already famous enough to make this kind of news, now she's going to be more famous because that's what happens when you die. They will be talking about her in 25 years and there's n:cryothing you or I can do about it.
:cry
I know it eats away at your soul but you should really just learn to live with it. You can still listen to Radiohead. It's all good.:cry

Spurminator
07-23-2011, 01:10 PM
In case anyone wasn't aware, I'd just like to make sure you realize that I hate Amy Winehouse. I have good taste in music and this gives my life meaning.

Spurminator
07-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Look at this fag, talking about Amy Winehouse without acknowledging that she sucks!

Drachen
07-23-2011, 01:11 PM

Look, the thing is this is big news. It's not my fault, I didn't listen to her and I don't care. But you know where I heard about this? The fucking checkout guy at Target got a text alert on his phone. He told us, called a coworker to tell her, and he's not even in the demo you'd think of for Amy Winehouse fans.

The result of this is that a lot more people are going to hear her music. She's already famous enough to make this kind of news, now she's going to be more famous because that's what happens when you die. They will be talking about her in 25 years and there's nothing you or I can do about it.

I know it eats away at your soul but you should really just learn to live with it. You can still listen to Radiohead. It's all good.

Lol, you just explained the way I feel about Nirvana.

jeebus
07-23-2011, 01:12 PM

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:c ry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Monostradamus
07-23-2011, 01:14 PM

Booharv
07-23-2011, 01:14 PM
tbh I'm not really part of the cool music elite club, but I always thought rehab was a totally awesome song. Just looking at her discography on Wikipedia it appears like that was her only real hit (?), so I'm not really sure why she was ever such a big deal.

Monostradamus
07-23-2011, 01:20 PM
:cry The greatest humans to ever live

http://www.visitingdc.com/images/franklin-roosevelt-picture.jpg

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/1979/teresa.jpg

http://manifestopart2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/amy.jpg

http://www.peoplequiz.com/images/bios/albert-einstein.jp-3690.jpg

Spurminator
07-23-2011, 01:21 PM
You're going to hate listening to The Ticket this week, because they're going to be talking all about Amy Winehouse.

Better fire up your Janis Joplin mix tape and put it on loop.

DMC
07-23-2011, 01:21 PM
imo, "hits" don't make people better musicians. Better musicians don't necessarily have more "hits".

Most of the groups/people I listen to have hardly any hits.

Booharv
07-23-2011, 01:24 PM
DMC stupid per the usual...

I wasn't talking about whether she was good or not, I was talking about her level of fame. Like I know its complicated but in general singers with more hits are more famous than those with less. I admitted I hadn't heard anything of hers except for rehab so obv I have no opinion on her body of work.

Monostradamus
07-23-2011, 01:26 PM
You're going to hate listening to The Ticket this week, because they're going to be talking all about Amy Winehouse.

The Musers and Bad Radio will make fun of her, and The Hardline will fellate her and talk about how great she was.

Fine with me cuz I don't listen to the Hardline.

MannyIsGod
07-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Whatever the name of the album Back to Black and Rehab were on was really good. Wanted her to finish another album before she died because everyone in the world knew this was coming.

benefactor
07-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Hopefully XM Lithium doesn't do some stupid tribute. I'd hate to give up a day of one of my favorite stations.

Trainwreck2100
07-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Whatever the name of the album Back to Black and Rehab were on was really good. Wanted her to finish another album before she died because everyone in the world knew this was coming.

I'm sure her label was holding onto some of her good shit cause everyone knew this was coming and her death means more money for them

Trainwreck2100
07-23-2011, 01:35 PM
and i use the term "good" very loosely in my previous post. However i feel calling it "shit" is an accurate description

MannyIsGod
07-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Yeah I'm sure she'll have some shit come out but we'll see if its as good as that other album.

Spurminator
07-23-2011, 01:37 PM
I'd been meaning to check out more of her stuff. The good thing about this is now her torrent discography is going to be a much smaller file and easier to digest if I ever get around to downloading it.

benefactor
07-23-2011, 01:39 PM
I'm sure her label was holding onto some of her good shit cause everyone knew this was coming and her death means more money for them
Agreed. You can almost hear them in the meeting..."No, no, no...don't put that stuff on the album. That stupid bitch is going to kill herself soon and when she does it can go on the tribute album. Cha-ching."

MannyIsGod
07-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Its really just that album. I liked it quite a bit though. I know she did some stuff before it but I never listened to it.

Prime1
07-23-2011, 01:42 PM
I'd been meaning to check out more of her stuff. The good thing about this is now her torrent discography is going to be a much smaller file and easier to digest if I ever get around to downloading it.

Back to Black is a great album. Pretty much the only major publication I read to give it a lukewarm review was Rolling Stone and then they came back last year and gave it another review where they upped it from 3 stars to 4.5.

ashbeeigh
07-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Its really just that album. I liked it quite a bit though. I know she did some stuff before it but I never listened to it.

I'm with you on the album thing. I loved that one. The other stuff was so-so, like an occasional listen if I was really bored but I think I have the majority of it on my ipod.

She really was never going to get her shit together. She might have had a good 3-4 year run and then fallen again...but then come after that she'd end up on Celebrity Rehab. You know Dr. Drew will be all over the place talking about her and he has had no affiliation with her case at all.

Prime1
07-23-2011, 01:47 PM
STOP LIKING WHAT i DON'T LIKE!

:lol

Frenzy
07-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Reporters reporting what Kelly osbourne tweeted. Zomg I must know what Kelly thinks post haste!

CuckingFunt
07-23-2011, 02:22 PM

If you haven't heard Frank, her first album, you should give it a listen. Not as polished as Back to Black, but still good.

ashbeeigh
07-23-2011, 02:53 PM
iVaqQe3V498&ob=av2e

This is my favorite of hers.

baseline bum
07-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Wow, she was still alive all this time?

BRHornet45
07-23-2011, 03:35 PM
now all of a sudden everyone is a fan

Proxy
07-23-2011, 03:41 PM
now all of a sudden everyone is a fan

You hipster, you

silverblk mystix
07-23-2011, 04:19 PM
She was almost healthy looking...the first time I saw her a few years ago while watching a Fender tribute concert...later...she looked absolutely like another person...

Look at how different she looked back then...

RIP

zXVp3aMRUfg

Monostradamus
07-23-2011, 05:16 PM
1 Jew down 13.4 million more to go :toast

:cry comments like this are everything that's wrong with this place now. I really don't care what goes on and I certainly won't complain about this place, but let me write an essay complaining about this place. I don't care what people do here, but I can't stand all the racism, sexism, anti-semitism, hatred, general posting, and lame trolling that goes on. I liked this place way better when everybody wasn't such a lame troll who posted nonsense all the time, and instead just posted random interesting tidbits in The Quattro and made threads about important things like the Shortest Book threads! :cry this place has gone so downhill, instead of posting faux-clever banal minutiae that we all fondly call "insightful discussion" in our revisionist world, now people don't even bother putting forth an effort to be uncleverly clever and just post racist crap! :cry

Bill_Brasky
07-23-2011, 05:19 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EPlqPXq7l-Y/S_uFIGYmnxI/AAAAAAAAAAw/Npv-hvwN8Q4/s1600/ladygaga_1.jpg

:cry RIP Amy Winehouse

Viva Las Espuelas
07-23-2011, 08:57 PM
That was my first thought when I heard.

Jimi, Janis, Kurt, Morrison, Brian Jones, Robert Johnson........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..Amy Winehouse.

I had thought Buddy Holly was in that club too but he was only 22. I wish he had gotten 5 more years.

Spurminator
07-24-2011, 12:40 AM
Man y'all must really like Janis Joplin.

TDMVPDPOY
07-24-2011, 01:15 AM
fck junkies, who cares

Rip-Hamilton32
07-24-2011, 01:33 AM
they tried to make me go to rehab, and now im dead dead dead

IronMexican
07-24-2011, 10:10 AM
they tried to make me go to rehab, and now im dead dead dead

Man, that was terrible. You should really feel bad about that line. No joke.

A fond farewell, Amy.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-24-2011, 11:02 AM
meh

Monostradamus
07-24-2011, 01:12 PM
:cry Man y'all must really like Janis Joplin. :cry

Rip-Hamilton32
07-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Man, that was terrible. You should really feel bad about that line. No joke.

A fond farewell, Amy.

i have no remorse for a drug user who was aware of the situation and knew what she was doing

BRHornet45
07-24-2011, 04:01 PM
stupid ass people. if you're a celebrity and die young then you're all of a sudden praised, worshiped, and overrated to hell and back. lol at all of the "overnight" die hard fans coming out of the woodwork for this clown.

Amy Winehouse's Back To Black Jumps To #1 On iTunes

http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-24-amy-winehouse-2007-album-back-to-black-jumps-to-number-one-on-itunes

MannyIsGod
07-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Why are you always so angry over stupid shit?

Spurminator
07-24-2011, 04:22 PM

Another complaint I have about the Club is that Mono used to be funny back in the day, now he's just mailing it in.

Spurminator
07-24-2011, 04:23 PM
:cry Another complaint I have about the Club is that Mono used to be funny back in the day, now he's just mailing it in. :cry

Monostradamus
07-24-2011, 04:26 PM
ppl always think I'm funny until I turn the hose on them.

Isitjustme?
07-24-2011, 04:27 PM
You mean when a celebrity dies sometimes there is an increase in interest in their work? When did this start happening :dizzy

Spurminator
07-24-2011, 04:36 PM
ppl always think I'm funny until I turn the hose on them.

You're probably right. People love emoticons.

Isitjustme?
07-24-2011, 04:42 PM
tbh every one of my posts is HILARIOUS and anyone who doesn't think so is just asshurt that I turned my comedic brilliance against them

imho

ynh
07-24-2011, 05:11 PM
i have no remorse for a drug user who was aware of the situation and knew what she was doing

You should have remorse. Unless you have no experience with addiction yourself or through a loved one, I'm not sure how you can not have remorse. Well, unless you have blind hatred. The very definition of addiction is to not have control or be able to gain control of a situation whether you know what the situation is, the repercussions of the situation, and what the individual is doing.

You're entitled to your opinion, but coming from someone that has both dealt with addiction and had a family member destroyed by addiction, I can't help but disagree with your stance. These people should be shown remorse.. they are lost, have no control, and typically have a very sad and painful life that is the direct effect of something traumatic that happened to them when they were young.

redzero
07-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Of course, a person with Layne Staley as their avatar would be sympathetic towards junkies.

BRHornet45
07-24-2011, 05:23 PM
Why are you always so angry over stupid shit?

lmao and to no surprise YOU would be the first to reply. you're one of the main people on this forum who became a Amy Winehouse fan yesterday and suddenly know and love all of her songs.

Muser
07-24-2011, 05:25 PM
You should have remorse. Unless you have no experience with addiction yourself or through a loved one, I'm not sure how you can not have remorse. Well, unless you have blind hatred. The very definition of addiction is to not have control or be able to gain control of a situation whether you know what the situation is, the repercussions of the situation, and what the individual is doing.

You're entitled to your opinion, but coming from someone that has both dealt with addiction and had a family member destroyed by addiction, I can't help but disagree with your stance. These people should be shown remorse.. they are lost, have no control, and typically have a very sad and painful life that is the direct effect of something traumatic that happened to them when they were young.

Just to tell you in regards to Amy this is all bullshit, she had never taken any form of hard drug until she met Blake Fielder Civil (Her ex husband) so it has nothing to do with her early life.

As for the whole remorse thing, I feel bad for her parents because they begged and pleaded with her to kick the smack but she wouldn't. If you can't give up this shit after your parents beg you then you are a piece of shit.

BlackSwordsMan
07-24-2011, 05:26 PM
How devastated is the UK right now mate? This is like the 9/11 for the british isles.

BlackSwordsMan
07-24-2011, 05:27 PM
johnny who?

TIMMYD!
07-24-2011, 05:32 PM
She was almost healthy looking...the first time I saw her a few years ago while watching a Fender tribute concert...later...she looked absolutely like another person...

Look at how different she looked back then...

RIP

zXVp3aMRUfg

I can't understand a single word she's saying.

BlackSwordsMan
07-24-2011, 05:34 PM
she speaks english is probably why

mojorizen7
07-24-2011, 05:51 PM
I can't understand a single word she's saying.
Thats because its Modern R&B.

Trainwreck2100
07-24-2011, 06:03 PM

Lol that's like saying we should feel bad for the guy who blows hours brains out because he couldn't make the bullet not penetrate his skull

CuckingFunt
07-24-2011, 06:20 PM

You should have remorse. Unless you have no experience with addiction yourself or through a loved one, I'm not sure how you can not have remorse.

I'm not sure anyone should have remorse for someone's passing, unless they caused it.

Sympathy, perhaps. For the loved ones left behind, at least, if not for the person whose destructive behaviors ultimately caused their own death. But not remorse.

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2011, 06:51 PM
I have no feelings one way or the other towards this. I only felt that it was bound to happen and surprised she lasted this long. The reason I feel apathy is simple, I didn't know Amy Winehouse personally, so yeah.

Who cares really. She was talented, so it's a bit of a shame that she can't use that talent, but then again, she was wasting that talent before she died so, eh.

ynh
07-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Just to tell you in regards to Amy this is all bullshit, she had never taken any form of hard drug until she met Blake Fielder Civil (Her ex husband) so it has nothing to do with her early life.

As for the whole remorse thing, I feel bad for her parents because they begged and pleaded with her to kick the smack but she wouldn't. If you can't give up this shit after your parents beg you then you are a piece of shit.

Ok.. I forgot to add that it stems from that or personal issues (usually physiological issues such as self-esteem, depression, anxiety). It's well documented that she had very bad depression and anxiety issues along with an eating disorder.

What I was saying is that typically a person is an addict or drug user as a result of a much deeper issue. The drug is used (initially) because the person can't feel or act the way that they perceive as normal. Yeah there is experimentation.. but you don't become a crack addict after smoking one rock of crack.

And again.. addiction is not being able to give up the shit after your parents beg you to. It's not easy.. if it were that easy it wouldn't exactly be addiction. It's not like just saying I'm not drinking a coke for the rest of my life.. it's everything about you... physically, emotional, and spiritually felling hollow if you don't have it.. and all of that being in the worst pain in your life if you don't have it.

Sorry, but the only people that don't feel sorry for her are people that have no idea of what addiction is or just hate her because of who she was and the fame that she had and threw away.

ynh
07-24-2011, 08:58 PM
Lol that's like saying we should feel bad for the guy who blows hours brains out because he couldn't make the bullet not penetrate his skull

What? I'm not sure if there is so many errors in that sentence I can't figure out what you are even saying or I'm tired.

ynh
07-24-2011, 09:00 PM
Of course, a person with Layne Staley as their avatar would be sympathetic towards junkies.

lol, nice observation. :D

Viva Las Espuelas
07-24-2011, 09:06 PM
What? I'm not sure if there is so many errors in that sentence I can't figure out what you are even saying or I'm tired.
commas and periods do work wonders

ZombieMichaelJackson
07-24-2011, 09:10 PM
You mean when a celebrity dies sometimes there is an increase in interest in their work? When did this start happening :dizzy

:wakeup

Trainwreck2100
07-25-2011, 01:01 AM

lol that's like saying we should feel bad for a guy who blows his brains out because he couldn't keep the bullet from penetrating his skull after pulling the trigger to begin with

Trainwreck2100
07-25-2011, 01:01 AM
fuck your commas and periods

Rip-Hamilton32
07-25-2011, 03:19 AM
drug addicts die everyday and they don't get their own threads, she made a song about going to rehab she was aware of what she was doing she just didn't give a damn

Rip-Hamilton32
07-25-2011, 03:23 AM

I'm 21 years old grew up without my father because he was a drunk I've never drank or done a drug in my life besides medicine. No one forces you to take drugs but I do understand that some people do lose control and it effects their entire family that being said I have no remorse for Amy because she was well aware of what she was doing and had the means to get help.

BRHornet45
07-25-2011, 03:43 AM
I'm glad she is dead. she wanted it and eventually it caught up to her.

just one less spoiled rotten, self righteous, and NOW glorified and overrated bitch in the world.

quentin_compson
07-25-2011, 04:22 PM
In my opinion, Back to Black is a good record (I never cared much for Frank, though). Sure, musically, it's not really innovative, basically just souly 60s retro pop - but she had a good voice, and there is just enough of a personal touch (probably lyrically more than musically) to make it interesting.

MannyIsGod
07-25-2011, 04:24 PM
I'm glad she is dead. she wanted it and eventually it caught up to her.

just one less spoiled rotten, self righteous, and NOW glorified and overrated bitch in the world.

So angry and bitter.

mrsmaalox
07-25-2011, 04:44 PM
In my opinion, Back to Black is a good record (I never cared much for Frank, though). Sure, musically, it's not really innovative, basically just souly 60s retro pop - but she had a good voice, and there is just enough of a personal touch (probably lyrically more than musically) to make it interesting.

Frank is a good jazz record, Black is a good r&b record. I agree the songwriting on Black is superb, but aside from that, Amy herself was the least impressive thing about it. The musicians and production on that record are outstanding. I've been a fan of the Dap-Kings with Sharon Jones for a long time and I think any project that includes them is automatically full of win.

It just all comes together flawlessly.

koriwhat
07-25-2011, 06:51 PM
C'est la vie

BlackSwordsMan
07-25-2011, 06:55 PM
Is that french for rest in peace?

Monostradamus
07-25-2011, 09:11 PM
Is that french for rest in peace?

Viva Las Espuelas
07-25-2011, 10:55 PM
:lol and just as I see that a movie is being made about those Chilean miners....

So what do you say? 2 maybe 3 years 'til a movie is made about her.
I'd say within 2 years and Liv Tyler is the lead.

CosmicCowboy
07-30-2011, 03:24 PM
Congrats to Amy! She's been drug free for a week now!

Monostradamus
07-30-2011, 04:34 PM
I'd say within 2 years and Liv Tyler is the lead.

dunno bout that. You'd need a 50+ year old woman to portray Winehouse accurately. Liv Tyler would need way too much makeup/prosthetics to look that gross.

koriwhat
07-30-2011, 04:52 PM
Congrats to Amy! She's been drug free for a week now!

that's her longest streak :toast

Amuseddaysleeper
07-30-2011, 05:32 PM
I prefer Kurt Cobain.

ashbeeigh
08-29-2011, 09:46 PM
http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/684911/amy-winehouse-medley-valerie-live.jhtml#id=1668979

I had to find a new set of lungs...he took my breath away.

Monostradamus
08-29-2011, 10:02 PM
I can only hope Bruno Mars follows Amy Winehouse into the pit of death, asap.

tbh maybe he'll die at 27 too, that way everyone can put him in the same league as Kurt Cobain and Jim Morrison.

ashbeeigh
08-29-2011, 10:29 PM
hes a mexican so the liberal bitches pump him up to be all great because they want they minorities to succeed.
typical shit.
his music blows cock.

He's not even Mexican. Come back to me when you can talk proper internet shit about him.

And the right comeback would be "his music sucks coke"