PDA

View Full Version : Is it appropriate to park in front of a neighbors house?

thispego
07-23-2011, 05:48 PM
My neighbor does this all the time. They have 3 or 4 cars that are always there and they park right in the middle of the fucking curb... Two cars could fit there but parking right in the middle doesn't leave room for another behind of or in front of the car parked in the middle.

What really pisses me off is not just parking in front of someone else's house but parking right in the middle of the goddamn curb so that if someone at the house you parked in front of needed to park in the street in front of THEIR OWN FUCKING HOUSE, they couldn't.

I left a note for them one time informing them of this, and they don't park in front of my house anymore, but apparently they still don't get it. They are parked in the middle of the curb in front of my across the street neighbors house now. :rolleyes

BlackSwordsMan
07-23-2011, 05:50 PM
rofl a note, fucking pussy. I LEFT THEM A TXT MSG TELLING THEM THEY BETTER QUIT IT OR ELSE!

BlackSwordsMan
07-23-2011, 05:50 PM
btw I only read left them a note, I aint reading a whole paragraph of your crying

lil'mo
07-23-2011, 05:51 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/e8659j.jpg

you mean like this?

thispego
07-23-2011, 05:52 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/e8659j.jpg

you mean like this?

yes! Exactly like that

thispego
07-23-2011, 05:54 PM
rofl a note, fucking pussy. I LEFT THEM A TXT MSG TELLING THEM THEY BETTER QUIT IT OR ELSE!

well i tried knocking on their door to tell them to move their shit because i couldnt park in front of my own house, but no one answered. So I had to leave a note.

BlackSwordsMan
07-23-2011, 05:55 PM
wonder if I zoom in if I could catch an address

fraga
07-23-2011, 05:57 PM
Just shit in their mailbox...they'll get the hint...

DMC
07-23-2011, 05:58 PM
I don't think the street belongs to either of you tbh. I came home with the boat hooked up and had a utility truck sitting right where I needed to be, and no one was around. I had to go around the block a few times while getting my wife to move some cars around so I could back the boat in.

Generally we respect each others space here, so my neighbors rarely do it and if they need to, they ask. Get to know your neighbors.

CubanSucks
07-23-2011, 05:58 PM
ok to do it every once in a while but making it a habit would piss me off as well

thispego
07-23-2011, 05:59 PM
wonder if I zoom in if I could catch an address

try it loser, im sure you got the time :lol

ashbeeigh
07-23-2011, 06:01 PM
Unless it's against the HOA rules (serious) or in front of a mailbox there really isn't anything you can do. There's a new neighbor across the street that has this F250 truck parked across from our house that rarely moves. They have a corner lot so they have two curbs as well as a three car garage driveway. Do they put it on their side of the curb? No. Do they put it in the driveway? No. Is there anything I can do about it? Naw. Have I left them a note? No.

thispego
07-23-2011, 06:01 PM
I don't think the street belongs to either of you tbh. I came home with the boat hooked up and had a utility truck sitting right where I needed to be, and no one was around. I had to go around the block a few times while getting my wife to move some cars around so I could back the boat in.

Generally we respect each others space here, so my neighbors rarely do it and if they need to, they ask. Get to know your neighbors.

I do know my neighbors, and i dont want to bring something up negative unless it is happening right then and there. "oh by the way, a couple weeks ago you parked in front of my house blah blah blah" thats gay. and im not about to go bitch at them for being in front of someone else's house.

it's just thoughtless of them and rude, but they prolly dont even realize it. they are really good about getting right in the very fuckin middle every time, too :lol

thispego
07-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Just shit in their mailbox...they'll get the hint...

nah, they're nice otherwise

mrsmaalox
07-23-2011, 06:04 PM
It's just thoughtless and inconsiderate. Occasionally and/or for short periods is not a problem.

Wild Cobra
07-23-2011, 06:04 PM
no need to.

just ask wildcobra.

all he needs is to see the placement of the shadows and he can go from there.
LOL...

It's more complicated than that.

Give me a house number, city, and pic. I might try to find it for you if you want.

DMC
07-23-2011, 06:05 PM
I do know my neighbors, and i dont want to bring something up negative unless it is happening right then and there. "oh by the way, a couple weeks ago you parked in front of my house blah blah blah" thats gay. and im not about to go bitch at them for being in front of someone else's house.

it's just thoughtless of them and rude, but they prolly dont even realize it. they are really good about getting right in the very fuckin middle every time, too :lol

Have your cousin's girlfriend suck your neighbor's cock in an agreement he will move his vehicle.

thispego
07-23-2011, 06:06 PM
Have your cousin's girlfriend suck your neighbor's cock in an agreement he will move his vehicle.

she prolly would but she doesnt live here anymore and my cousin would get upset at her, but only for a little bit :lol

CuckingFunt
07-23-2011, 06:07 PM
I used to have neighbors who did that, and it is fucking annoying. The taking up two spots bit more than the parking in front of my house bit. Unfortunately, however, I can't help but assume that people who do that know they're being rude and don't care, so pointing out their rudeness is unlikely to do much of anything.

thispego
07-23-2011, 06:07 PM
It's just thoughtless and inconsiderate. Occasionally and/or for short periods is not a problem.

what's occasionally? it's been in front of my neighbors house like that for going on 4 days now. I'd say for probably 2 weeks out of every month do they do that

thispego
07-23-2011, 06:09 PM
I used to have neighbors who did that, and it is fucking annoying. The taking up two spots bit more than the parking in front of my house bit. Unfortunately, however, I can't help but assume that people who do that know they're being rude and don't care, so pointing out their rudeness is unlikely to do much of anything.

i think it might but like i said, im not gonna go say something while theyre parked in front of my neighbors house. I wanted to go toalk to the across-the-stret neighbors to get them to go say something :lol

and yeah, its not so much parking in front of someones house as it is taking up two spots in front of someone else's house

hehateme
07-23-2011, 06:10 PM
A well placed screwdriver to the tire(s) fixes everything...eventually they will park it where they can see it or keep better tabs.

DMC
07-23-2011, 06:11 PM
Here's a last resort move: Read the HOA for your area. Most of them do not allow cars to be parked on curbs overnight. Call anonymously and report that one OR fake a letter from the city and put it on the vehicle.

DMC
07-23-2011, 06:12 PM
A well placed screwdriver to the tire(s) fixes everything...eventually they will park it where they can see it or keep better tabs.

Or they will move, as it will be their faults for living there.

Landon Donofag
07-23-2011, 06:12 PM
You don't own the curb dumbass. They can park wherever the fuck they want. :lmao

silverblk mystix
07-23-2011, 06:14 PM
My neighbor does this all the time. They have 3 or 4 cars that are always there and they park right in the middle of the fucking curb... Two cars could fit there but parking right in the middle doesn't leave room for another behind of or in front of the car parked in the middle.

What really pisses me off is not just parking in front of someone else's house but parking right in the middle of the goddamn curb so that if someone at the house you parked in front of needed to park in the street in front of THEIR OWN FUCKING HOUSE, they couldn't.

I left a note for them one time informing them of this, and they don't park in front of my house anymore, but apparently they still don't get it. They are parked in the middle of the curb in front of my across the street neighbors house now. :rolleyes

My neighbor does the same thing pretty often...but it never bothers me because I always park in my own driveway...and I always park my second car inside the garage...

I also don't mind because...if anyone is watching the house...like a burglar casing the house...he might think other people are here visiting...or the house will seem occupied even if I am not home...Win/Win

If, by some remote chance, I am having a few people over...then I will politely ask the neighbor to move...but I hardly ever have people over.

BlackSwordsMan
07-23-2011, 06:15 PM
LOL...

It's more complicated than that.

Give me a house number, city, and pic. I might try to find it for you if you want.

san antonio, and judging from the house it looks like it was made recently for the blicks, so east side.

Wild Cobra
07-23-2011, 06:16 PM
You don't own the curb dumbass. They can park wherever the fuck they want. :lmao
True, but it most certainly isn't being a good neighbor. They need to be confronted.

Wild Cobra
07-23-2011, 06:16 PM
san antonio, and judging from the house it looks like it was made recently for the blicks, so east side.
With no house number, too large of a search.

mrsmaalox
07-23-2011, 06:17 PM
what's occasionally? it's been in front of my neighbors house like that for going on 4 days now. I'd say for probably 2 weeks out of every month do they do that

That sucks. I meant like for an hour once a week :lol

My neighbor's nephew did that then left town with them for a week....I was annoyed. I did say something and they were very apologetic (explaining that their nephew was a dumbass). So instead of ever dealing with his future visits, I cleverly moved to a subdivision with a "no cars parked in the street" rule ;)

thispego
07-23-2011, 06:18 PM
with no house number, too large of a search.

thispego
07-23-2011, 06:19 PM
and we dont have HOA you fuckin chodes :lol

BlackSwordsMan
07-23-2011, 06:19 PM
3808 morgan freeman drive

CuckingFunt
07-23-2011, 06:22 PM

Depends on your definition of recently. I'm thinking a development constructed in the 1970s, based on the style.

BlackSwordsMan
07-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Depends on your definition of recently. I'm thinking a development constructed in the 1970s, based on the style.

was thinking 80's-90's

thispego
07-23-2011, 06:37 PM
lol yall dont know shit, well, blackswrdsman doesnt :lol

Wild Cobra
07-23-2011, 06:41 PM
Well, the San Antonia grid system is really fucked. Still too difficult. Not easy like the smaller Gresham area. Not going to waste my time.

GoodOdor
07-23-2011, 06:47 PM
left them a note? lol what a bitch.

thispego
07-23-2011, 06:57 PM
left them a note? lol what a bitch.

lol only reading the original post :lol

i tried knocking on their door and no one was home

Wild Cobra
07-23-2011, 07:00 PM
lol only reading the original post :lol

i tried knocking on their door and no one was home
Maybe no one was man enough to answer...

thispego
07-23-2011, 07:01 PM
Maybe no one was man enough to answer...

plausible

but there were no cars in their driveway so they may not have been home

Wild Cobra
07-23-2011, 07:03 PM
Is it the same car he parks in front of others houses? Maybe he doesn't want someone to know where he lives that know the car!

thispego
07-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Is it the same car he parks in front of others houses? Maybe he doesn't want someone to know where he lives that know the car!

it's two different cars, they take turns

Wild Cobra
07-23-2011, 07:06 PM
it's two different cars, they take turns
Then they aren't hiding.

thispego
07-23-2011, 07:08 PM
no why would they?

Wild Cobra
07-23-2011, 07:09 PM
no why would they?
Just a random thought of a slim possibility. Use your imagination.

thispego
07-23-2011, 07:10 PM
oh yeah i forgot to use that

Fabbs
07-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Think kindness might work?

Had beaner gangy types who partied till all hours of the morning, making noise and irritating neighborhood. Local noise laws are a joke, frustrating to cops as well as citizens. Friend suggested turn them on to a gift of sorts. I was like "No way!" Thought about it and said you are right. Took head beaner over a bottle of excellent homemade wine made by same friend (expert). Head beaner not only apologized but explained the downers he had recently including job loss. Then next he gave me a hug. Yeah, picture skinhead tatood wife beater wearing guy giving hug.

They also quit partying then moved about a month later.

Your results may vary.

thispego
07-23-2011, 07:20 PM
again, reading the whole thread helps...we are already on good terms, they prolly just dont realize they are being inconsiderate.

BlackSwordsMan
07-23-2011, 07:32 PM
ever tried making it look like a murder/suicide?

Cuckolded Sissy
07-23-2011, 07:41 PM
sounds like you live in beanerville, if you don't like it you should try moving to a white neighborhood where they don't live 12-15 per house and have 5 cars.

thispego
07-23-2011, 08:58 PM
sounds like you live in beanerville, if you don't like it you should try moving to a white neighborhood where they don't live 12-15 per house and have 5 cars.

lol, well, they're beaners but i dont see any other mexicanos living in my vicinity

Frenzy
07-23-2011, 10:11 PM
Well its not my fault I'm a baller with 4 cars. Not my fault I have become to pimp for my own neighborhood where the majority of the houses don't have room for a player with for rides. Up your game neighborhood! ..and no me moving to a bigger house with a bigger garage has nothing to do with it,shut up.

Leetonidas
07-24-2011, 01:16 AM
Quit crying you fucking pussy. lol leaving a note because your ass is sore over someone parking in front of your house :cry

Typical Kyle's cousin behavior tbh

phxspurfan
07-24-2011, 02:16 AM
Think kindness might work?

Had beaner gangy types who partied till all hours of the morning, making noise and irritating neighborhood. Local noise laws are a joke, frustrating to cops as well as citizens. Friend suggested turn them on to a gift of sorts. I was like "No way!" Thought about it and said you are right. Took head beaner over a bottle of excellent homemade wine made by same friend (expert). Head beaner not only apologized but explained the downers he had recently including job loss. Then next he gave me a hug. Yeah, picture skinhead tatood wife beater wearing guy giving hug.

They also quit partying then moved about a month later.

Your results may vary.

Wow that sounds like a movie plot. Training Day 2, where everyone just gets along and such. Would never happen in Cali

Spam
07-24-2011, 05:43 AM
HOA's suck major ass.

thispego
07-25-2011, 12:07 AM
lol a limo company using his driveway to film a commercial

BlackSwordsMan
07-25-2011, 12:12 AM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/183846_10150264175673399_507413398_7458302_2546812 _n.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
07-25-2011, 12:12 AM
death? whatcha know about death?

thispego
07-25-2011, 12:14 AM
fucking sick

BlackSwordsMan
07-25-2011, 12:16 AM
its a good show

JoeChalupa
07-25-2011, 09:55 AM
My neighbor always lets us know when they are having people over and if it is okay if people park in front of the house.

Cane
07-25-2011, 10:06 AM
Send in a social assassin.

MannyIsGod
07-25-2011, 10:18 AM
Send in a social assassin.

:lmao