PDA

View Full Version : Had my first.4loco tonight.

xellos88330
07-24-2011, 03:17 AM
Holy Fuck! Tastes like shit, but gets the job done.v must he drunk first though.

IronMexican
07-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Didn't they cut most of the sugar? Not da same.

Leetonidas
07-24-2011, 11:03 AM
They took out the energy shit so now it's just another shitty fruit drink with alcohol in it. :depressed

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-24-2011, 11:22 AM
They took out the energy shit so now it's just another shitty fruit drink with alcohol in it. :depressed
This. They still get you pretty hammered if you drink 2+, but you haven't had 4 fuckin loko if you don't have it with the guarine and taurine shit.

If you want something similar to the old 4loko, buy a 24 ounce monster, pour 3 ounces of monster out, and replace it with 3 ounces of everclear. You don't taste the alcohol and it still fucks you up.

thispego
07-24-2011, 11:55 AM
oh the things kids do to get fucked up these days :lol

Leetonidas
07-24-2011, 12:26 PM
oh the things kids do to get fucked up these days :lol

Um, drink alcohol? Pretty sure a Jagerbomb has existed for quite awhile anyway

thispego
07-24-2011, 01:06 PM
shut the fuck up little kid, this thread is for 21 & up. can you even buy a 4loco? :lmao

CubanSucks
07-24-2011, 01:18 PM
I like 4 Loko and Tilt but I love Joose even more. Super cheap and you're right, just 2 will fuck you up while 1 is perfect for a casual tipsy night. Unfortunately they're not as good as they used to because of big brother but they're still well worth $2

thispego
07-24-2011, 01:19 PM
crofl jagerbomb

nasty, sugary woman drink

i drink this thing, it's called beer, and wine, and hard liquor

4cc whats happening scro?

Leetonidas
07-24-2011, 01:28 PM
shut the fuck up little kid, this thread is for 21 & up. can you even buy a 4loco? :lmao

I'm over 21 you minimum wage earning Kyle's cousin-looking faggot. :lol

http://thumbnails.truveo.com/0020/AA/A8/AAA8EFF11AC6B2E12094A8_Large.jpg

thispego
07-24-2011, 01:32 PM
I'm over 21 you minimum wage earning Kyle's cousin-looking faggot. :lol

http://thumbnails.truveo.com/0020/AA/A8/AAA8EFF11AC6B2E12094A8_Large.jpg

ok you can join in then

Leetonidas
07-24-2011, 01:32 PM
lol calling me a little kid while being a pedophile.

thispego
07-24-2011, 01:33 PM
you're a pedophile?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-24-2011, 01:40 PM
crofl jagerbomb

nasty, sugary woman drink

i drink this thing, it's called beer, and wine, and hard liquor
:lol wine

thispego
07-24-2011, 01:46 PM
whottt's wrong with wine?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-24-2011, 03:33 PM
tastes like shit IMO and is as girly as it gets

Booharv
07-24-2011, 03:38 PM
tbh I love wine. Then again I do all of my overcompensating in the weight room plus when I was single trying to be/being a cocksman. Honestly when the gf buys fuzzy navel I'll dominate that shit as well. Provided no one is there to see me do it. When I used to go out a lot it was vodka cranberry. Never been one of those scros who feels he needs to drink tough guy drinks.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-24-2011, 03:45 PM
Tbh girl drinks that taste good aren't a big deal to me, wine however I think tastes like shit.

CubanSucks
07-24-2011, 04:01 PM
Tbh girl drinks that taste good aren't a big deal to me, wine however I think tastes like shit.

MD 20/20 ftw :tu. Personally I don't give a shit what others think about what I drink. tbh not one alcoholic drink actually tastes GOOD to me. I'd much rather have dr pepper or coke or whatever. So what I look at is tolerability and cost. All those alcoholic energy drinks, wine, MD 20/20, are all completely tolerable so I prefer them. Of course, if it's free I won't care what it is I'll drink it

xellos88330
07-24-2011, 09:11 PM
did the OP also just grow his first pube?

:lmao

Nope. Just heard a bunch of hooplah about it on here, and decided to try it. Not worth it IMO.

4>0rings
07-24-2011, 09:16 PM

Nope. Just heard a bunch of hooplah about it on here, and decided to try it. Not worth it IMO.
Cause you were too late.

If you had the pre-banned 4 loko you would be jizzing in your pants.

thispego
07-24-2011, 10:03 PM
caybrew? nice. we still plannin on flying out there next year. you gonmake it back to Texas before then?

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2011, 10:17 PM
First off, when someone mentioned big brother fucking with 4 loko, here's a tip, energy drinks and alcohol (a depressant) aren't a good mix. You can seriously fuck with your heart if you drink too many. I got really fucking drunk on Red Bull and vodka once because my friends kept buying them for me one birthday and that was the special. NEVER AGAIN!

Second, I'll drink the shit out of cherry vodka sours if they're on special. I remember getting drunk for $10 on those. But really, my drink is vodka. Used to drink it straight when I went out all the time, but now that I'm a home body with the kids so I'm a fucking lightweight.

But I do enjoy myself some Tito's. Also, a 7&7 when mixed just right can be quite tasty, even though Seagram's 7 isn't exactly a good tasting liquor.

thispego
07-24-2011, 10:19 PM
prolly not before April 15

tax purposes

the brewery is considering making a wheat beer, but i'm going to lobby them for an IPA

fuck yeah wheat beer is overplayed, they def need an island ipa out there.

dmn brah, you stuck there til april? might as well not even come home then til after we make our trip over there. you gotta find us a nice cheap guided fishing trip between now and then

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-24-2011, 10:26 PM
First off, when someone mentioned big brother fucking with 4 loko, here's a tip, energy drinks and alcohol (a depressant) aren't a good mix. You can seriously fuck with your heart if you drink too many. I got really fucking drunk on Red Bull and vodka once because my friends kept buying them for me one birthday and that was the special. NEVER AGAIN!

Did you learn all this cool medical stuff working at HEB?

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2011, 10:35 PM
Did you learn all this cool medical stuff working at HEB?

Nah, learned if from the TABC. But it's also common knowledge, and I love how people blame the government for taking away their shitty drink to begin with. It's pretty common knowledge that those drinks (plus MD 20/20, King Cobra and what not) are marketed to ignorant lower classes who are too stupid/ignorant to know what is okay to drink and what isn't. That's why you won't find any of those drinks in the North side at any store that sells alcohol, yet stores in the East, West and South sides carry the shit by the case.

I'm not a refined person by any stretch of the imagination, but I have standards. As soon as people get some standards and stop blaming the government for their shitty lives, they can move on and improve. 4 Loko and the subsequent complaints about big brother taking their drink away is really just a symptom of things that are wrong with our society in general, basically people just want to be lazy, stupid and fall for any marketing gimmick that the man puts out for them.

The FDA determined that alcohol and energy drinks is not good for you, but you know, some people are just to stupid to do what's good for them.

Leetonidas
07-24-2011, 10:37 PM
Alcohol is not good for you but the FDA allows it.

Next.

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2011, 10:37 PM
doesn't he offer like some sort of redneck bootcamp now that he's retired and has all that time on his hands? you and mookie should you know like, sign up. the war against the neocons and that punk ass chump bush is gonna kick off, and it looks like mookie needs to lose about 40lbs off of each jug and cheek. gotta be in tip top shape for the big invasion i saiddddddd!!

Why would a redneck fight Bush and the neocons? Don't you mean the rednecks are ready to go to war against the liberal media, the "commie" president who wasn't born in the US and the liberal agenda that's driving this country straight to hell?

:)

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2011, 10:39 PM
Alcohol is not good for you but the FDA allows it.

Next.

Red wine in moderation is good for your heart.

So, yeah.

But a depressant and a stimulant mixed together can really fuck you up and actually cause a cardiac episode. But yeah, if you want to be ignorant, be my guest.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-24-2011, 10:42 PM

So, yeah.

But a depressant and a stimulant mixed together can really fuck you up and actually cause a cardiac episode. But yeah, if you want to be ignorant, be my guest.
If I want to kill myself by ODing on 4loko, it's my right, the government shouldn't be allowed to take that right away from me.

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2011, 10:44 PM
no no no, see, big mook and his boys are leading political activists with never before seen, unheard of takes such as "bush is a punk ass chump!" the mookie crew hated neocons before it was cool to hate neocons, now they are probably actually pro-bush i saiddd!!!!

Which is what I said. Now they're leading the revolution against the liberals who are driving us to communism. We're saying the same thing, even if we didn't realize it.

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2011, 10:45 PM
If I want to kill myself by ODing on 4loko, it's my right, the government shouldn't be allowed to take that right away from me.

And if I want to overdose on heroin or coke, then it's my god given right to do so without the government taking it away. No, wait....

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2011, 10:45 PM
And before you say that those drugs are illegal, cocaine used to be okay, and now it's illegal. Alcohol and energy drinks in a can used to be legal, and now they're not. So yeah.

Leetonidas
07-24-2011, 10:48 PM
But it's not illegal to mix them together while coke is still illegal and separately alcohol and energy drinks are legal and can still kill you if used improperly.

Next.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-24-2011, 10:51 PM
And if I want to overdose on heroin or coke, then it's my god given right to do so without the government taking it away. No, wait....
Wait what? Heroin and coke should be legal. But that's beside the point...

:lmao:lmao:lmao comparing heroin and coke to 4loko

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2011, 10:54 PM
But it's not illegal to mix them together while coke is still illegal and separately alcohol and energy drinks are legal and can still kill you if used improperly.

Next.

Yeah, look at all the things that used to be legal (and were marketed as being beneficial) and now aren't. I bet you people used to argue that it was their right to use them and the government shouldn't take them away.

http://www.pharmacytechs.net/blog/old-school-medicine-ads

Just because something was allowed doesn't mean it's good for you. As time goes by, we learn that some of the benefits are far outweighed by the consequences.

Again, only the truly ignorant are pissed that drinks like 4 Loko were modified. And only an idiot would continue to drink energy drinks and alcohol.

Honestly, I occasionally partake in energy drinks (rarely), but only 5 Hour Energy. IMO it's only a matter of time before these drinks are taken off the market or restricted, especially when you look at the ingredients and the amounts of sugar and caffeine contained in each energy drink.

I've actually gotten jittery off of energy drinks, hence why I rarely use them. And I used to drink about 3 20 oz Cokes a day, which is a lot of caffeine in itself.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-24-2011, 10:54 PM
I can make basically the exact same thing as 4loko with everclear and monster (only the monster does an even better job diluting the taste of alcohol, my bootleg 4loko is even crazier than old 4loko), 4loko being illegal serves no purpose. It's the FDA probably being in bed with major beer companies and the beer companies wanting 4loko illegal since leading up to them being banned 4loko was dominating beer companies in sales.

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2011, 11:08 PM
Wait what? Heroin and coke should be legal. But that's beside the point...

:lmao:lmao:lmao comparing heroin and coke to 4loko

Heroin and coke shouldn't be legal. Dealers are criminals. Addicts are sick. So if you're going to try and use that as your argument, you're dead wrong.

The federal government is by the people for the people. Part of the government's job is to protect and help the people. Banning narcotics that are life threatening such as heroin and coke is perfectly okay in my book.

Marijuana is not a hard drug and shouldn't be illegal, especially considering it's medicinal purposes that have been well document AFTER studies, not before studies like some of the drugs in that link I provided.

But back to energy drinks and alcohol. Drink those in high volume is a public health risk that can actually kill you when received in high doses over a long period of time. I think the government should step in to protect the well being of it's people.

The FDA was created to establish standards that our consumables need to meet so that they don't harm us. If a consumable product does not meet safety guidelines, then it is pulled. That's what happened with 4 Loko. Is that a problem?

Hell, if you don't want the FDA to govern your drinks, maybe you'd be okay with them getting lax with their meat standards as well?

BTW, I'm using extreme example to show what an ignorant stance you all are taking in defense of the piss water you call a drink.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-24-2011, 11:18 PM
Dealers are criminals.
:lmao know why the criminal dealers have so much power? They get to charge off the wall prices for drugs you can't buy legally. Make all those drugs legal, drug dealers would have no power.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Hell, if you don't want the FDA to govern your drinks, maybe you'd be okay with them getting lax with their meat standards as well?
cut the strawman arguments out. The rule should be that food and drug companies need to depict all the ingredients of what they're selling (which 4loko does). After that, anything should be fair game.

Axe Murderer
07-24-2011, 11:23 PM
:lmao know why the criminal dealers have so much power? They get to charge off the wall prices for drugs you can't buy legally. Make all those drugs legal, drug dealers would have no power.

cut the strawman arguments out. The rule should be that food and drug companies need to depict all the ingredients of what they're selling (which 4loko does). After that, anything should be fair game.

http://www.fest21.com/files/dok_logo2.jpg

Leetonidas
07-24-2011, 11:30 PM
lol "you people"

I don't even drink 4lokos bro :lol

Leetonidas
or Tilt

Leetonidas
or Joose

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-24-2011, 11:48 PM
I find someone who has chosen HEB as a career path calling other people stupid hilarious

Axe Murderer
07-24-2011, 11:58 PM
tbh 4loko sucks now. only good to drink if you need a cheap buzz or in a hurry

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-25-2011, 12:00 AM
monster everclear is cheaper tbh

CubanSucks
07-25-2011, 12:35 AM

not worth getting hammered for 5 bucks? tbh I learned to like it. Of course when I first tried it I wasn't too impressed, but because of its effectiveness and cheap cost I quickly got over it

CubanSucks
07-25-2011, 12:56 AM

Second, I'll drink the shit out of cherry vodka sours if they're on special. I remember getting drunk for $10 on those. But really, my drink is vodka. Used to drink it straight when I went out all the time, but now that I'm a home body with the kids so I'm a fucking lightweight.

But I do enjoy myself some Tito's. Also, a 7&7 when mixed just right can be quite tasty, even though Seagram's 7 isn't exactly a good tasting liquor.

Nah, learned if from the TABC. But it's also common knowledge, and I love how people blame the government for taking away their shitty drink to begin with. It's pretty common knowledge that those drinks (plus MD 20/20, King Cobra and what not) are marketed to ignorant lower classes who are too stupid/ignorant to know what is okay to drink and what isn't. That's why you won't find any of those drinks in the North side at any store that sells alcohol, yet stores in the East, West and South sides carry the shit by the case.

I'm not a refined person by any stretch of the imagination, but I have standards. As soon as people get some standards and stop blaming the government for their shitty lives, they can move on and improve. 4 Loko and the subsequent complaints about big brother taking their drink away is really just a symptom of things that are wrong with our society in general, basically people just want to be lazy, stupid and fall for any marketing gimmick that the man puts out for them.

The FDA determined that alcohol and energy drinks is not good for you, but you know, some people are just to stupid to do what's good for them.

So, yeah.

Yeah, look at all the things that used to be legal (and were marketed as being beneficial) and now aren't. I bet you people used to argue that it was their right to use them and the government shouldn't take them away.

http://www.pharmacytechs.net/blog/old-school-medicine-ads

Just because something was allowed doesn't mean it's good for you. As time goes by, we learn that some of the benefits are far outweighed by the consequences.

Again, only the truly ignorant are pissed that drinks like 4 Loko were modified. And only an idiot would continue to drink energy drinks and alcohol.

Honestly, I occasionally partake in energy drinks (rarely), but only 5 Hour Energy. IMO it's only a matter of time before these drinks are taken off the market or restricted, especially when you look at the ingredients and the amounts of sugar and caffeine contained in each energy drink.

I've actually gotten jittery off of energy drinks, hence why I rarely use them. And I used to drink about 3 20 oz Cokes a day, which is a lot of caffeine in itself.

Heroin and coke shouldn't be legal. Dealers are criminals. Addicts are sick. So if you're going to try and use that as your argument, you're dead wrong.

The federal government is by the people for the people. Part of the government's job is to protect and help the people. Banning narcotics that are life threatening such as heroin and coke is perfectly okay in my book.

Marijuana is not a hard drug and shouldn't be illegal, especially considering it's medicinal purposes that have been well document AFTER studies, not before studies like some of the drugs in that link I provided.

But back to energy drinks and alcohol. Drink those in high volume is a public health risk that can actually kill you when received in high doses over a long period of time. I think the government should step in to protect the well being of it's people.

The FDA was created to establish standards that our consumables need to meet so that they don't harm us. If a consumable product does not meet safety guidelines, then it is pulled. That's what happened with 4 Loko. Is that a problem?

BTW, I'm using extreme example to show what an ignorant stance you all are taking in defense of the piss water you call a drink.

you are so full of shit it's unreal. With such a great concern for the public's well-being I'm sure you would love to see the banning of cigarettes as well? Of how about everclear? After all, I along with apparently some other posters based on their experiences on here have used it as a mixer. And with 95% alcohol, it would be very easy for the "ignorant, lower class" to use too much and black out (I've had my smurf juice experiences)

CubanSucks
07-25-2011, 01:03 AM
I can make basically the exact same thing as 4loko with everclear and monster (only the monster does an even better job diluting the taste of alcohol, my bootleg 4loko is even crazier than old 4loko), 4loko being illegal serves no purpose. It's the FDA probably being in bed with major beer companies and the beer companies wanting 4loko illegal since leading up to them being banned 4loko was dominating beer companies in sales.

:tu x100000000 It's the EXACT same thing with big pharmaceutical and weed. The absolute perfect pain killer/antidepressant that YOU CAN GROW scares the shit out of the drug companies

CubanSucks
07-25-2011, 01:07 AM

uhhh those drugs are illegal because of the level of dependency they cause. No one's gonna go through withdrawal if you don't let them drink alcoholic energy drinks

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-25-2011, 08:08 AM
:tu x100000000 It's the EXACT same thing with big pharmaceutical and weed. The absolute perfect pain killer/antidepressant that YOU CAN GROW scares the shit out of the drug companies
With weed it's that and it's also privatized prison lobbyists/owners beings able to pour money into the effort to keep weed illegal so they keep their prison full.

The FDA is one of the most crooked, corrupt government organizations in the country. They make it near impossible for small, family owned organic farms to exist because those farms are a threat to the corporate farms that have tons of preservatives in their food.

Booharv
07-25-2011, 02:34 PM
doesn't he offer like some sort of redneck bootcamp now that he's retired and has all that time on his hands? you and mookie should you know like, sign up. the war against the neocons and that punk ass chump bush is gonna kick off, and it looks like mookie needs to lose about 40lbs off of each jug and cheek. gotta be in tip top shape for the big invasion i saiddddddd!!

it's called firearms

Booharv
07-25-2011, 02:34 PM
I have to give 4cc credit that one made me chuckle.

xellos88330
07-25-2011, 05:49 PM
not worth getting hammered for 5 bucks? tbh I learned to like it. Of course when I first tried it I wasn't too impressed, but because of its effectiveness and cheap cost I quickly got over it

When I drink, it is more of a social thing. I very rarely drink to get shitfaced. I grew out of that.

If I were looking to get plastered, 4loko will definitely be on my list. As of now though, it isn't worth it. Of course that could always change after a few shots of something. :stirpot:

CubanSucks
07-25-2011, 06:13 PM
When I drink, it is more of a social thing. I very rarely drink to get shitfaced. I grew out of that.

If I were looking to get plastered, 4loko will definitely be on my list. As of now though, it isn't worth it. Of course that could always change after a few shots of something. :stirpot:

lol yeah then that makes sense. Nothing really classy about holding a 4loko or Joose at a social event

Monostradamus
07-25-2011, 09:17 PM
5PDuqk_DSMw