PDA

View Full Version : Some of us are wasting our time being fans

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 10:22 AM
For example....

Rhetorically speaking who do you think will win a title first, Nuggets or Hornets...:lol

I wonder what year it will be. 2050 maybe?

Fans of these teams are wasting their time and in denial. Wasting money on Jerseys and kicks or whatever. It's so bad some fans of these teams have resorted to the WNBA for relief....a truly sad state of affairs. When the WNBA collapses...poor fellas...

Jodelo
07-26-2011, 10:30 AM
There it is, your daily thread.

Not that this is a good thing...

pass1st
07-26-2011, 11:58 AM
People who are fans just for the championships are usually just bandwagoners. I like LAL because it's my home team, Magic is my favorite player and it's a fun team to watch.

Girasuck
07-26-2011, 12:29 PM
You think it was a waste of time for me to watch the beauty of a Stockton to Malone pick-n-roll for 20 years just because they couldn't beat Jordan? Foolish.

Leetonidas
07-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Being a fan isn't about winning titles every year dipshit. Last season was one of the most exciting and entertaining regular seasons Spurs fans have had in awhile. We got owned but hell it was fun as fuck along the way and I had plenty of good times watching those games with friends and shit.

Then again you're a Laker fan so your position isn't surprising

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 01:02 PM
You think it was a waste of time for me to watch the beauty of a Stockton to Malone pick-n-roll for 20 years just because they couldn't beat Jordan? Foolish.

I hate being the bearer of bad news....:lol

But Yes....and I understand what you're trying to say here. Basically that if you've been dealt a bad batch of lemons you have to learn to make lemonade...

I'm ain't mad at cha....

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 01:07 PM
Being a fan isn't about winning titles every year dipshit. Last season was one of the most exciting and entertaining regular seasons Spurs fans have had in awhile. We got owned but hell it was fun as fuck along the way and I had plenty of good times watching those games with friends and shit.

Then again you're a Laker fan so your position isn't surprising

Fucking ain't good enough for me....If I can't nut raw in that pussy and ass on occasion then what's the point. :lol.....I got to be able to skeet skeet skeet uninhibited sometimes....:lol

Halberto
07-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Stop feeding this troll please. It's easy to do.

spursfan1000
07-26-2011, 02:01 PM
Even though Spurs probably wont win a championship anytime soon that dosent mean I wont be a fan because of that. I watch my favorite team for the Gary Neal buzzert beaters, or manu with them crazy layups or Matt Bonner draining 3's all night. But yes I have been fortunate to have a team like the Spurs who have won three championships since I have started watching them. Whoever is a fan of a team just because of championships, thats just straight band wagoning.

NBA Champs
07-26-2011, 02:06 PM
Kool..you always been kool with me, but this thread ain't kool at all. Unkool dude!

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Kool..you always been kool with me, but this thread ain't kool at all. Unkool dude!

Hey little homie I apologize to you. If I saw you in the street I'd still have your back. Don't take the shit too personally.

Girasuck
07-26-2011, 03:05 PM
I hate being the bearer of bad news....:lol

But Yes....and I understand what you're trying to say here. Basically that if you've been dealt a bad batch of lemons you have to learn to make lemonade...

I'm ain't mad at cha....

I hate being the bearer...awww, fuck it. You already know you're a fucking idiot.

BoricuaCJA
07-26-2011, 06:29 PM
This thread proves your a bandwagoner.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 06:30 PM
This thread proves your a bandwagoner.

negative...I've put in my work and it's impeccable...:lol

JoeTait75
07-26-2011, 09:25 PM

:toast

I hear that. I learned to love the game by watching Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, Larry Nance and Ron Harper. Waste of time my ass.

If I ever stoop to bandwagoning for someone else's rings I'd off myself.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 09:30 PM
:toast

I hear that. I learned to love the game by watching Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, Larry Nance and Ron Harper. Waste of time my ass.

If I ever stoop to bandwagoning for someone else's rings I'd off myself.

:lol watch them do what!!!!!!!:lmao it goes back to one of my original statements...when you have lemons make lemonada....I guess I understand how you feel....

ahhhh the sweet J of Brad Dougherty boy do I miss it.....:lmao

Sean Cagney
07-26-2011, 09:41 PM
Even though Spurs probably wont win a championship anytime soon that dosent mean I wont be a fan because of that. I watch my favorite team for the Gary Neal buzzert beaters, or manu with them crazy layups or Matt Bonner draining 3's all night. .

I was feeling this post until I read that last part there :rollin:rollin, I wish that dude and playoff choker was not on the team I root for, f his stupid threes earlier in the season damnit :bang

Sorry I can't stand that bum.

JoeTait75
07-26-2011, 10:05 PM
I guess I understand how you feel....

You don't understand much of anything, really.

Sean Cagney
07-27-2011, 12:16 AM
don't say that, spur fan won't be able to watch for quite a while by your standards. maybe 20 years or so imho.

LOL so one ring now and we can't watch for that long now! LOL you are too much man :lol:lol Atleast they got 4 to live by, not just one little ring. Heat even got ONE RING! Spurs have the 4th most in NBA history after Lakers, Celts and BULLS! TRIP ON THAT!!!!!!!! Pistons 5th.

BTW it says Team hornets there! THEY GOT NONE if you are a fan of them! I am guessing you jumped to the Mavs though when he went there right? Or made this when he was NO and were a fake ass fan? Just asking.

BRHornet45
07-27-2011, 01:53 AM
son you calling me out?

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2011, 06:55 AM
son you calling me out?

how did you know? :lol I got my lil homie NBA Champs taking offense to this and shit....:lol

Leetonidas
07-27-2011, 11:53 AM
:lmao u mad that your team is about to be irrelevant for a loooooong time, brah?

lol not even getting a chance to repeat