PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Celebrity run-in

Donkeybong
07-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Back in '94, I was in Chicago for a plastics exhibition, I had a celebrity run-in. I was at a restaurant / bar with some people whom I'd met while staying there. We had dinner, then hit the whiskey, and after a few hours I felt the urge to take a leak. Off I go to the bathroom. I am just finishing up my business when I hear the door open, I glance over and two rather large, heavyset black men enter the restroom and just stand there. I put my junk away and turn around, when they walk toward me until they're about to run into me, so I take a couple of steps back. They stand perfectly still, with me cornered next to the toilet stalls, and don't even say a word. I was about to say "what the fuck do you want?" when the bathroom door opens again and in walks Michael Jordan.

I wanted to say something but I was just like.. whoa, Michael Jordan! He was pretty hot shit back then, a real superstar.

He smiles at me and goes over to the urinal to take a piss. I was pretty drunk and confused as hell so I wasn't really thinking straight. This is my excuse for noticing him flop out his absolutely gigantic cock and and start to piss. I was just in such shock about everything that manners flew out the window. I'm staring at his gigantic hose, I'm pretty sure my mouth dropped open a little, then I look up and notice he's looking right back at me. He bares his teeth at me with a giant grin, and kinda does a wink and a nod to say like "uh huh, this here is my gigantic Michael Jordan cock" and doesn't look away from me until he's finished taking his piss. Then he lasso's it back into his pants, says to me "play to win", and walks out (without washing his hands), and his bodyguard guys follow him.

I stayed in the toilet for an unknown amount of time after that just pondering what had just happened before getting back to my friends.

ALVAREZ6
07-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Wow, that really happened to you?!?!?! That's amazing!!

anonoftheinternets
07-26-2011, 06:07 PM
but did u wash yours?

koriwhat
07-26-2011, 06:07 PM
it's hilarious to me that the trolls of ST are outraged that i deliberately call them a bunch of homos every chance i get and they wonder why...

pass1st
07-26-2011, 06:19 PM
You were born before '94?

mystargtr34
07-26-2011, 07:43 PM
I have to admit I laughed a little.