PDA

View Full Version : My Solution To Solving The NBA Lockout

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 05:51 PM
if you have the comprehension of a gnat this thread isn't for you...:lol

I say class warfare amongst owners is necessary...The most profitable teams need to stand up to the least profitable and have a knock down drag out to force the bad owners into a compromise. Instead of the players breaking rank we need the owners to be at each others throats...

Dr. Buss needs to step up and lead the way in creating discord amongst the owners since he's the only one with balls anyway... He's already helping these fucking moron owners by paying luxury taxes dollar for dollar which is in turn shared ( fought after) amongst the least profitable teams. They're likes crabs in a barrel so to speak.

The teams owners that are making a good profit right now should team up:

Lakers, Boston, Bulls, Knicks, Rockets, Suns, Raptors, Thunder, Cavs, Blazers, Pistons, Warriors, and the Clippers all turned a profit last year. They should start a fight with the other owners who are in the red when it comes to revenues at least for last year.

The Cavs dropped in % value by 26 million but still turned a profit. ( Maybe it was fans showing support in spite of Lebron) The Heat gained in 1 yr value by 17 million but still didn't turn a profit last year. :lol and being the shitty teams they are the Clippers and Pistons actually have a zero debt / value %...meaning that whatever market value the teams have, they're indebted a certain % of that value.

I say lets start a fight amongst the owners...

Ohh and what's really funny is that the *world champ Mavs made $146(m) in revenues this past season and and they're still in the red or negative by 7.8(m)....Can one of you smart Mav fans explain that shit...:lol

Now what's cool is that the Pacers made a paltry 95(m) in revenue and was in the red by 16.9(m) and yet they still didn't lay off anyone in their staff. That's a company worth giving your all to. :toast

I figure most of you may not be smart enough to decipher the forbes data so I did my own summary for you...

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/32/basketball-valuations-11_land.html

Lukor
07-26-2011, 06:05 PM
The owners dont need to do shit. It's the players that will be panicking way before the owners will. Those guys are billionaires they dont give a fuck about these losses lmao.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 06:10 PM
The owners dont need to do shit. It's the players that will be panicking way before the owners will. Those guys are billionaires they dont give a fuck about these losses lmao.

those with the most have the most to lose. Your thinking is flawed because it's limited...the owners risk business viability down the road....I think most level headed people will recognize the owners as the pigs they are...just like most people understand the Republicans are treasonous bastards...

Default and Obama still wins...bring on the mass suicides...but I digress...:lol

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 06:30 PM
those with the most have the most to lose. Your thinking is flawed because it's limited...the owners risk business viability down the road.Tell us all how much the owners get paid if there is no season.

Then tell us all what the players get paid if there is no season.

Thanks in advance.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 06:35 PM
Tell us all how much the owners get paid if there is no season.

Then tell us all what the players get paid if there is no season.

Thanks in advance.

the owners get nothing per se...the players get the$ 188 (m) the owners owe them under the escrow system...plus whatever they earn playing in the Euro-leagues....but Kool I look at all previous earnings / contracts on both sides as payment in advance...so guess what Cum-dumpster...

You're welcome in advance...:toast

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 06:37 PM
the owners get nothing per se.What do you think you mean by per se?

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 06:39 PM
What do you think you mean by per se?

re-read my statement on how I view contracts and previous earnings on both sides and you have your answer...I'm a deep thinking nigga cum-dumpster you have to put some mental elbow grease into it when you read my shit...:hat

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 06:40 PM
re-read my statement on how I view contracts and previous earnings on both sides and you have your answer...I'm a deep thinking nigga cum-dumpster you have to put some mental elbow grease into it when you read my shit...:hatI read it.

Besides being wrong, it's a fair bet you don't know what per se means either.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 06:42 PM
Tell us what you know about the television contract with the owners, Kool.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 06:43 PM
I read it.

Besides being wrong, it's a fair bet you don't know what per se means either.

ok....then make my day...instead of attacking me prove me wrong with some intellect...why don't you vet yourself by proving the stereotype that gay men are smart....:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 06:46 PM
Tell us what you know about the television contract with the owners, Kool.

TV contracts....we're talking money earned through BRI....outside of that no one on either side will hurt for money....not even last years rookies....I could bring up endorsement deals that most players have doesn't disprove anything when it comes to my argument.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 06:46 PM
There is no BRI right now as there is no CBA.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 06:49 PM
the owners get nothing per se.This is wrong per se.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 06:49 PM
There is no BRI right now as there is no CBA.

exactly...my point...you're proving to be a dumb gay by not logically following an argument...and I thought gay men were smart...:lol

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 06:51 PM
exactly...my point...you're proving to be a dumb gay by not logically following an argument...and I thought gay men were smart...:lolThere is no BRI because BRI is a term used in the CBA.

There is definitely still income that would be counted toward a BRI if there was a CBA -- income of which you are completely ignorant.

lol logically following

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 06:55 PM
There is no BRI because BRI is a term used in the CBA.

There is definitely still income that would be counted toward a BRI if there was a CBA.

lol logically following

you're a stupid gay...dam...but of course there is no BRI at this very moment...BINGO....my point exactly...so therefore outside of what the owners owe the the players through the escrow system....nothing earned through a mutual player / owner relationship...you erroneously brought up TV contracts as you thought it was a valid point. But players have multiple income streams as well. as owners...and not all teams have lucrative TV deals btw....your point is as flawed as your sexual orientation.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 06:57 PM
you're a stupid gay...dam...but of course there is no BRI at this very moment...BINGO....my point exactly...so therefore outside of what the owners owe the the players through the escrow system....nothing earned through a mutual player / owner relationship...you erroneously brought up TV contracts as you thought it was a valid point. But players have multiple income streams as well. as owners...and not all teams have lucrative TV deals btw....your point is as flawed as your sexual orientation.They all have the same national TV deal.

You truly have no idea what you are saying.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 07:01 PM
They all have the same national TV deal.

You truly have no idea what you are saying.

ohh really....even though it's a side issue for a losing argument.... educate me...how much are they earning thorugh that TV deal while no games are being broadcast...:lol

and for the record I don't think Dr. Buss will be sharing is stake in his new deal for the Lakers:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/The-Lakers-sign-a-reported-3-billion-deal-for-o?urn=nba-321818

:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 07:05 PM
ohh really....even though it's a side issue for a losing argument.... educate me...how much are they earning thorugh that TV deal while no games are being broadcast...:lolThe owners get a loan to the tune of about $30 million each.

The players did get 8% of last years' salary from the escrow fund each.

Which do you think will last longer?

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 07:08 PM
The owners get a loan to the tune of about $30 million each.

trying to create another wedge issue cuz you lost an argument aye? The owners are richer - Ray Charles can see that...but it's not the point numnuts....:lol

Looking for this to help you out?

http://www.welcometoloudcity.com/2011/7/12/2272215/2011-nba-lockout-national-tv-revenue-vs-local-tv-revenue

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 07:11 PM
trying to create another wedge issue cuz you lost an argument aye? The owners are richer - Ray Charles can see that...but it's not the point numnuts....:lol

Looking for this to help you out?

http://www.welcometoloudcity.com/2011/7/12/2272215/2011-nba-lockout-national-tv-revenue-vs-local-tv-revenueThat has the figure I already gave.

Thanks for confirming it.

A little late, but you probably still don't understand anything anyway.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 07:13 PM
The owners get a loan to the tune of about $30 million each.

ohh and help me out...what does loan mean...is that part of the net profit...:lol

and how much will be allocated during the lockout....

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 07:14 PM
ohh and help me out...what does loan mean...is that part of the net profit...:lolOK, you don't even know what a loan is.

No problem.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 07:19 PM
OK, you don't even know what a loan is.

No problem.

is allotment per team and loan interchangeable words....do they get paid this "loan" upfront...:lol come on gay boy don't let this dumb monkey own you like that....:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 07:22 PM
What's a loan, Daddy?The amount is the same.

I'm just seeing how little you know about all of this.

It's even less than I thought. Pretty entertaining.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 07:25 PM
The amount is the same.

I'm just seeing how little you know about all of this.

It's even less than I thought. Pretty entertaining.

So...what's the loan allocation or payout like during the lockout or is it all paid upfront like NBA contracts...:downspin:

and for the record you're quite the spinner...you lost original argument and now losing your spin argument....:lol

I gotta run and help out a friend...I'll be back to kick your ass some more later....

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 07:28 PM
So...what's the loan allocation or payout like during the lockout or is it all paid upfront like NBA contracts...:downspin:To what NBA contracts are you referring? You're kind of babbling right now and not making much sense. I shouldn't be surprised.

and for the record you're quite the spinner...you lost original argument and now losing your spin argument....:lolYou don't even know what my argument is. It hasn't changed at all.

I gotta run and help out a friend...I'll be back to kick your ass some more later....Are you helping Jerry Buss? :lol

hehateme
07-26-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm going to go with the owners on this one considering the NFL lockout as an example of how the players folded but still gained a little.

I would say this conversation (definitely not a debate) has been null and void considering kool is a full blown retard and doesn't understand economics.

Yet another thread that shows kool's blatant regard for intelligence...good try though chump trying to teach the idiot how to comprehend.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2011, 09:37 PM
I'm going to go with the owners on this one considering the NFL lockout as an example of how the players folded but still gained a little.

I would say this conversation (definitely not a debate) has been null and void considering kool is a full blown retard and doesn't understand economics.

Yet another thread that shows kool's blatant regard for intelligence...good try though chump trying to teach the idiot how to comprehend.

:lol just because you believe you can fly doesn't make it so...and just because you convince yourself I'm wrong doesn't make it so....:lol

cum dumpster tries hard to convince he's smart by playing ignorant to the facts every time he tries in vain to challenge your boy Kool....it's the same shit midget does....this is what white people do when they're getting owned by yours truly....The Black Negro....:lol

It'll be a cold day in hell before you or cum dumpster teach me anything...:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-26-2011, 10:43 PM
I never claimed I could teach an idiot like you anything.

Dunc n Dave
07-26-2011, 11:39 PM
You can lead a horse to water.... but you can't make him drink....

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2011, 06:52 AM
You can lead a horse to water.... but you can't make him drink....

you got that fucking right....am definitely a horse....:lol black stallion that is....and you can't make me drink shit...biyaaatch....:lol

hehateme
07-27-2011, 09:56 AM
Son you are like the Chris Webber of spurstalk...no one likes you, your wording and incoherent, one liner babble makes no sense and your threads are the mindless drivel of a retard who took one to many balls to the chin.

Please end your life.