PDA

View Full Version : DoK, mono, san antonio spurs, lefty, LnGrrrR

Axe Murderer
07-27-2011, 02:22 PM
:lmao patriots

LnGrrrR
07-27-2011, 03:16 PM
:lmao

Wtf is this? I'm the one Patriots fan actually FROM Boston and I'm last?

Fuck you, you wouldn't know a football if it hit you in the nuts, which I am going to do if you ever actually see me in person ASSHOLE

Trainwreck2100
07-27-2011, 03:19 PM
:lmao

Wtf is this? I'm the one Patriots fan actually FROM Boston and I'm last?

Fuck you, you wouldn't know a football if it hit you in the nuts, which I am going to do if you ever actually see me in person ASSHOLE

Question do they still hand their 16-0 tribute to ultimate fail banner?

Monostradamus
07-27-2011, 03:26 PM
did something actually happen today, or is this thread just general mocking of Pats fans?

Monostradamus
07-27-2011, 03:27 PM
also, :lmao @ the jets for signing santonio not braylon.

Monostradamus
07-27-2011, 03:28 PM
did something actually happen today, or is this thread just general mocking of Pats fans?

nevermind I see what's going on now :lol

Monostradamus
07-27-2011, 03:29 PM
also, :lmao @ the jets for signing santonio not braylon.

holy fuck they're about to get nnamdi. fuck my life.

LnGrrrR
07-27-2011, 03:30 PM
nevermind I see what's going on now :lol

Someone needs some morning coffee. :lol

LnGrrrR
07-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Question do they still hand their 16-0 tribute to ultimate fail banner?

Question: When was the last time a Texas team went to the Super Bowl?

dirk4mvp
07-27-2011, 03:37 PM

The Texans won their SuperBowl in week 1 last year if that counts.

Monostradamus
07-27-2011, 03:41 PM
The Texans won their SuperBowl in week 1 last year if that counts.

tbh that was their 2nd SB title. They already had a "we beat a shitty Patriots team in week 17" banner flying.

Bill_Brasky
07-27-2011, 04:16 PM
:lmao 18-1

Trainwreck2100
07-27-2011, 04:32 PM

i don't know but when they were there and they lost they didn't hang a giant fail banner to commemorate the greatest fail in years of super bowl history.

LnGrrrR
07-27-2011, 04:38 PM
i don't know

Thanks for the reply.

Trainwreck2100
07-27-2011, 04:43 PM
:cry i got nothin :cry.

Blake
07-27-2011, 04:59 PM

the San Antonio Saints, tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2011, 05:37 PM
holy fuck they're about to get nnamdi. fuck my life.
Idk how the fuck they're gonna get Nnamdi unless Sanchez takes a massive paycut. Their cap situation is so fucked.

DAF86
07-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Will DoK get another thread for the Cardinals?

LnGrrrR
07-27-2011, 07:19 PM
:cry :cry I was still sucking Mommy's teet when the Cowboys last won :cry :cry

DeadlyDynasty
07-27-2011, 07:32 PM
If the Jets get Nnamdi--and somehow manage to hang on to Edwards as well--then the AFC is fucking toast (barring key player injuries).

GB-NYJ SB if this happens. Saints and Pats fall in the conference title games.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2011, 07:37 PM
If the Jets get Nnamdi--and somehow manage to hang on to Edwards as well--then the AFC is fucking toast (barring key player injuries).

GB-NYJ SB if this happens. Saints and Pats fall in the conference title games.
If they get Nnamdi they won't have any cap room left to retain all their other free agents (or sign any of their draft picks for that matter). BB over-managing the Patriots' cap and refusing to go after any free agents like Peppers who could have helped in a big way is annoying as fuck, but Tannenbaum is the exact opposite. The Jets have no talent and are extremely weak at a lot of positions if they get Nnamdi.

Trainwreck2100
07-27-2011, 07:43 PM
:cry i still got nothin :cry cause my team celebrates ultra fail

DeadlyDynasty
07-27-2011, 07:49 PM
If they get Nnamdi they won't have any cap room left to retain all their other free agents (or sign any of their draft picks for that matter). BB over-managing the Patriots' cap and refusing to go after any free agents like Peppers who could have helped in a big way is annoying as fuck, but Tannenbaum is the exact opposite. The Jets have no talent and are extremely weak at a lot of positions if they get Nnamdi.

Having arguably the 2 best corners in football can mask a lot of other defensive weaknesses, tbh. You probably know the Jets cap situation much better than me right now, but who else on the defensive side (that's vital) won't they be able to re-sign? Did they franchise Harris (unsure, tbh)? Shaun Ellis is the only name that comes to mind immediately that's a defensive FA, and he's old, overpaid, and definitely replaceable if you have Nnamdi and Revis on the corners. Don't get me wrong Ellis has been solid for years on the Jets, but he's old now and probably wants a long deal which is unrealistic.

Offensively, I'm not sure who's a FA other than Edwards and maybe some OL personnel. I'm too lazy to look it up.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2011, 07:53 PM
Harris and Ellis would be as good as gone if they got assface, as would Brad Smith. I don't see how they'd be able to keep Edwards and get assface. In addition they'd either need to restructure contracts and/or cut other players to make room. Having two stud corners like that can help a lot, but having so much money invested in one position would be stupid.

LnGrrrR
07-27-2011, 07:54 PM
:cry :cry i've got nothing since 1996 :cry :cry

DeadlyDynasty
07-27-2011, 08:04 PM
Harris and Ellis would be as good as gone if they got assface, as would Brad Smith. I don't see how they'd be able to keep Edwards and get assface. In addition they'd either need to restructure contracts and/or cut other players to make room. Having two stud corners like that can help a lot, but having so much money invested in one position would be stupid.

Forgot about Brad Smith...he wins at least one game a year for the Jets (no joke). It's a risky (and yes, stupid) gamble, but they'd match up great with all 3 divisional rivals who are either a) pass-first or b) have shitty RB's or non-existent running games.

Booharv
07-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Just an FYI; FABBS comes up with better nicknames than assface.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2011, 08:18 PM
The Patriots have a good running game when they don't overuse Woodcuck. Yeah, they're pass first, but the #1 and #2 receivers aren't vital to their passing game. They love to whore the slot receiver like no other, they have two tight ends who receive well, and they have Woodhead and Faulk outa the backfield.

The Jets getting Nnamdi at the expense of their front 7 hurts their matchup against the Patriots IMO.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Just an FYI; FABBS comes up with better nicknames than assface.
Tbh I didn't come up with the nickname, I just say it because it's easy to remember.

dirk4mvp
07-27-2011, 09:59 PM
Hop off my nickname for Nnamdi, guy. It gets stretch's attention.

lol assface