Sigz
07-28-2011, 03:25 PM
http://www.wnba.com/games/20110728/PHOSAN/gameinfo.html?ls=gt2hp1021100096

HUGE win for the Stars as they blow past the Mercury 102 - 91
Becky's Stats: 33 points, 2 steals, 7 assist, 4 rebounds
Next Game: Sunday, July 31st vs Minnesota Lynx

BlackSwordsMan
07-28-2011, 03:46 PM
The video quality for the WNBA is embarrassing. I thought I was watching a classic game on ESPN.

pass1st
07-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Isn't she a carpet muncher too

CubanMustGo
07-28-2011, 04:37 PM
Anytime the Schnozz (aka BeakWoman) loses, it's a good thing.

BRHornet45
07-28-2011, 10:04 PM
fluke

even the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then

but son my Sue Bird and her Storm are owning everyone in the last week or two. she is a true leader unlike that Russian clam licker Becky

pass1st
07-28-2011, 10:11 PM
why is she playing for Russia anways in 2012? born in usa, learned to ball in usa, playing for the former USSR

BRHornet45
07-28-2011, 10:44 PM
why is she playing for Russia anways in 2012? born in usa, learned to ball in usa, playing for the former USSR

son 90% of the WNBA players go overseas after the season to play because they can make 10 times what they make in the WNBA. however in Becky's case ... she wasn't good enough to make the U.S. Olympic team a few years ago, so like the bitter bitch that she is ran off to Russia and they quickly rushed her through citizenship so that she would be qualified to play for their country on their Olympic team. pathetic huh? Becky was born and raised in South Dakota, played college ball at Colorado, and has absolutely no family connections to Russia which made this even more shameful and pathetic on her part.

Sue Bird and the U.S. easily took the gold medal as usual, and Becky the bitter Russian sellout won the bronze.

symple19
07-28-2011, 10:52 PM
cankles and stalkers and bulldykes and so on.

Can't wait for the WNBA to fold up and go away.

Would be a great way for the NBA to save $$$$ and get that disgusting fish smell out of the Arenas

Sean Cagney
07-28-2011, 11:09 PM
Who the fuck watches womens basketball? I never even see it on TV nor Sportscenter. This shit is a joke .

myhc
07-28-2011, 11:30 PM
bitches, dykes and carpet munchers.... you can all go to hell. or maybe you guys already are in those dank dark moss filled rooms in your basements you fat cockroaches spend half your day in on the internet. and for heavens sakes, wipe the doritos cheese crumbs off your bellies, what will your moms say if she catches you?

symple19
07-29-2011, 12:00 AM
bitches, dykes and carpet munchers.... you can all go to hell. or maybe you guys already are in those dank dark moss filled rooms in your basements you fat cockroaches spend half your day in on the internet. and for heavens sakes, wipe the doritos cheese crumbs off your bellies, what will your moms say if she catches you?

you must be a fan of layups and playing the game 4 inches off the floor. I can't wait for you to come with that "WNBA is fundamentally sound" bullshit.

Do you beat off while you watch those dudes play?

The so-called "women" who play in the WNBA are the most disgusting, un-talented creatures on earth, who play in empty arenas and ball on irrelevant teams that siphon money away from the NBA.

They should all be loaded into cannons and fired into Europe where they can toil away in obscurity.

pass1st
07-29-2011, 12:33 AM
son 90% of the WNBA players go overseas after the season to play because they can make 10 times what they make in the WNBA. however in Becky's case ... she wasn't good enough to make the U.S. Olympic team a few years ago, so like the bitter bitch that she is ran off to Russia and they quickly rushed her through citizenship so that she would be qualified to play for their country on their Olympic team. pathetic huh? Becky was born and raised in South Dakota, played college ball at Colorado, and has absolutely no family connections to Russia which made this even more shameful and pathetic on her part.

Sue Bird and the U.S. easily took the gold medal as usual, and Becky the bitter Russian sellout won the bronze.

becky girl got no shame i guess, representing russia with skill she picked up in usa.

Stalin
07-29-2011, 12:48 AM
your american women make good basketballers, tbh

pass1st
07-29-2011, 12:56 AM
your account is perfect for this discussion

myhc
07-29-2011, 06:06 PM
you must be a fan of layups and playing the game 4 inches off the floor. I can't wait for you to come with that "WNBA is fundamentally sound" bullshit.

Do you beat off while you watch those dudes play?

The so-called "women" who play in the WNBA are the most disgusting, un-talented creatures on earth, who play in empty arenas and ball on irrelevant teams that siphon money away from the NBA.

They should all be loaded into cannons and fired into Europe where they can toil away in obscurity.

I was referring to your homophobic comments but then again, I didn't think you'd get my point. Holy crap I was right!