PDA

View Full Version : The Titans just waived this guy, has anyone heard of him?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-28-2011, 07:57 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6812587/vince-young-released-tennessee-titans-eyes-philadelphia-eagles

Supposedly he wants to go to the Eagles and be Vick's backup. Poor guy most not be very good if he's vying for a backup role.

Monostradamus
07-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Just be happy for him when he's inducted into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame, okay? :)

HomerFan092120
07-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Wow, the Eagles are foolish for making one of the winningest QB's in NFL history a backup......did anybody see what happened in the Rose Bowl?.......nuff said.....it's amazing this guy hasn't won an NFL MVP for that performance yet.......

I feel bad for all the NFL teams that passed him up in the draft and in free agency.....boy is he gonna make them eat their words.....

Bill_Brasky
07-28-2011, 08:50 PM
Sons VY is far from my fav player, I hate UT and the longhorns but the dude is 30-16 as a starter in the league. 42 TDs, 42 INTs with a 75 QB rating is definitely far from the best, but he has proven he can get it done. I'd say he's underrated for all the flak he takes.

Then you have Kevin Kolb, who has 11 career TDs to 14 career INTs getting a 5 year, $63 mil deal.....I don't hate the guy but damn that is overpaying an unproven guy if you ask me.

DeadlyDynasty
07-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Sons VY is far from my fav player, I hate UT and the longhorns but the dude is 30-16 as a starter in the league. 42 TDs, 42 INTs with a 75 QB rating is definitely far from the best, but he has proven he can get it done.

He sucks...unless you know something 32 GMs don't.

benefactor
07-28-2011, 09:10 PM
If someone put a gun to my head and made me choose between him and Leinart I'd probably have to take Leinart. At least Leinart wouldn't go all emo and cry about people not liking him.

Bill_Brasky
07-28-2011, 09:11 PM
He sucks...unless you know something 32 GMs don't.

He can't stay healthy, along with having a bad rep for not getting along with Fisher, who the football world is madly in love with despite him winning jack shit in his career.

I say get him to the NFC west and he'll win the division every year :lol

DeadlyDynasty
07-28-2011, 09:22 PM

:lmaoNFC West. When you can't even land a job on the Seahawks--who have Tarvaris Jackson and J.P. Losman--maybe it really is time to ponder suicide.

Spursfan092120
07-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Wow, the Eagles are foolish for making one of the winningest QB's in NFL history a backup......did anybody see what happened in the Rose Bowl?.......nuff said.....it's amazing this guy hasn't won an NFL MVP for that performance yet.......

I feel bad for all the NFL teams that passed him up in the draft and in free agency.....boy is he gonna make them eat their words.....

Good job on changing the profile pic...you need to keep up with it and be a bit faster about it though.

Bill_Brasky
07-28-2011, 10:08 PM
:lmaoNFC West. When you can't even land a job on the Seahawks--who have Tarvaris Jackson and J.P. Losman--maybe it really is time to ponder suicide.

He'll get a gig somewhere behind someone shitty, work his way into the SL and get injured again.

DeadlyDynasty
07-28-2011, 10:09 PM
Agreed. Rinse/Repeat.

symple19
07-28-2011, 10:12 PM
He'll get a gig somewhere behind someone shitty, work his way into the SL and get injured again.

or try to commit suicide, or attack someone at a club, or (insert black stereotypical scenario here)

symple19
07-28-2011, 10:13 PM
VY to eagles

how do you feel about this, fuckface?

dirk4mvp
07-28-2011, 10:18 PM
He can't stay healthy, along with having a bad rep for not getting along with Fisher, who the football world is madly in love with despite him winning jack shit in his career.

You forgot to mention his awful throwing mechanics, which look just as bad as they did as a rookie.

Spursfan092120
07-28-2011, 10:22 PM
how do you feel about this, fuckface?

As much as I wouldn't like to see it, since I'm a Cowboys fan, and a Horns fan, I honestly think it could help him to get some guidance from Vick..they play similarly, and Vick has fought through adversity as well. I've also heard Miami as an option.

bitch

Bill_Brasky
07-28-2011, 10:22 PM
You forgot to mention his awful throwing mechanics, which look just as bad as they did as a rookie.

If he can win with those shit mechanics, imagine if he pulled a Vick and actually put effort into it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-28-2011, 10:26 PM
It's funny how Bill Brasky claims he's not a longhorn nuthugger when only a longhorn nuthugger would say Vince Young can "win" when he hasn't won a single playoff game.

symple19
07-28-2011, 10:30 PM
As much as I wouldn't like to see it, since I'm a Cowboys fan, and a Horns fan, I honestly think it could help him to get some guidance from Vick..they play similarly, and Vick has fought through adversity as well. I've also heard Miami as an option.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

what does being a t-shirt horns fan have to do with anything, you miserable trick?

MV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> vy

VY is a full blown failure and belongs in the CFL or NFL Europe, face facts

lol cowboys

dirk4mvp
07-28-2011, 10:33 PM
If he can win with those shit mechanics, imagine if he pulled a Vick and actually put effort into it.

No. Having shit mechanics and not working on it isn't any kind of credit towards Vince Young. Hell, even Tebow is trying to correct his slow release.

Spursfan092120
07-28-2011, 10:34 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

what does being a t-shirt horns fan have to do with anything, you miserable trick?

MV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> vy

VY is a full blown failure and belongs in the CFL or NFL Europe, face facts

lol cowboys

What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you know how to read? I said he would be a guy that could learn from Vick. I know Vick is a lot better than Vince...I'm not disputing that. You've got your head so far up your ass you don't even take the time to pull that shit out and read a little bit. And t-shirt fan? lol..my ass...t-shirt fan is someone who came around when they started winning..been a Horns fan my whole life..had family go there. Seen them through a lot of shitty seasons, including last season..but you'll see me cheer for them again this year....

oh..and lol Auburn

cheating fucks

dirk4mvp
07-28-2011, 10:35 PM
If Peyton or Brady can be good QBs and be slow footed, imagine if they ran 4.4s!

Spursfan092120
07-28-2011, 10:36 PM
If Peyton or Brady can be good QBs and be slow footed, imagine if they ran 4.4s!

Peyton's the best QB in the league..put him with a 4.4 and he's a fucking God.

symple19
07-28-2011, 10:46 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you know how to read? I said he would be a guy that could learn from Vick. I know Vick is a lot better than Vince...I'm not disputing that. You've got your head so far up your ass you don't even take the time to pull that shit out and read a little bit. And t-shirt fan? lol..my ass...t-shirt fan is someone who came around when they started winning..been a Horns fan my whole life..had family go there. Seen them through a lot of shitty seasons, including last season..but you'll see me cheer for them again this year...

Fuck you and your inbred family, you t-shirt homer. You're a disgrace to legit UT people. You're also a sister-fucking dipshit that makes Cowboy fans look almost normal.

You're like an Oprah Winfrey lemming, just be positive (for your team), no matter what, and good things will happen

lmao cowchodes

:lol "had family go there"

lol homerfan

lol ...

Spursfan092120
07-28-2011, 10:59 PM
Fuck you and your inbred family, you t-shirt homer. You're a disgrace to legit UT people. You're also a sister-fucking dipshit that makes Cowboy fans look almost normal.

You're like an Oprah Winfrey lemming, just be positive (for your team), no matter what, and good things will happen

lmao cowchodes

:lol "had family go there"

lol homerfan

lol ...
lol...you're focusing way too much time and trying way too hard for someone who's never even met me. Thanks for making my night though...I appreciate it. :toast

and nice job trying to hide your ignorance..lol...beautiful.

symple19
07-28-2011, 11:03 PM
If me calling you a sister fucking dipshit makes your night, then you should probably set your sights a bit higher.

How many yards do you think VY could get if he played for the saskatchewan roughriders??

I'm thinking a 3000/3000 type year.

Spursfan092120
07-28-2011, 11:25 PM
If me calling you a sister fucking dipshit makes your night, then you should probably set your sights a bit higher.

How many yards do you think VY could get if he played for the saskatchewan roughriders??

I'm thinking a 3000/3000 type year.

Actually, it's the fact that you're wasting so much of your life talking shit to one person...it really makes me laugh..that's what made my night..and you keep doing it...loving it. :toast

symple19
07-28-2011, 11:34 PM
Awesome! Glad you came back by after taking the time to create a thread about some cunt who shot her daughter in the face.

Speaking of being shot in the face, you should look into having someone do that to you, tbh

symple19
07-28-2011, 11:36 PM
........ ......... .............. ................ ................ ........... .... .......... ........ ........... ........ ........... ........... .... ............ ..... ........... .......... . .................

Any thoughts on Romo being a queer, 90210?

DesignatedT
Radio has indeed signed with the Eagles. 1 yr deal. That depth chart just got dumber.

symple19
Serious question, would you take VY over Romo?why/why not?

symple19
07-28-2011, 11:37 PM
That depth chart just got dumber.

:lmao

Fabbs
07-28-2011, 11:38 PM
Yep. Vick also admitted he himself was a slacker as regards game prep and study. Eagles QB coach is fantastic. If VY applies himself he most certainly could make a strong comeback.

I saw the Tenn-Charger playoff game in person. Fisher and the Titans are losers and if you can't beat Norv Turner, well, that says it all. Game was in no way shape or form VYs fault. Drove them into scoring and momentum talking position twice and they choked.

DesignatedT
07-28-2011, 11:38 PM
Serious question, would you take VY over Romo?why/why not?

fuck no.

symple19
07-28-2011, 11:39 PM
Fuckin Eagles better PRAY Vick doesn't get hurt. Not even Andy Reid and that system can make a winner out of Mr 6 on the Wonderlic test

DesignatedT
07-28-2011, 11:43 PM
Surprised he even wanted to go there and be a backup. I don't think he really gives a fuck anymore. I would have tried to go to SF or Miami or duel it out with McNabb at Minnesota before accepting a backup role.

Dude sucks ass anyway.

dirk4mvp
07-28-2011, 11:45 PM
Yep. Vick also admitted he himself was a slacker as regards game prep and study. Eagles QB coach is fantastic. If VY applies himself he most certainly could make a strong comeback.

The problem with that is Vick has always been more talented than Vince Young.

symple19
07-28-2011, 11:49 PM
SF or Miami

The fact that the dumbass 49er front office didn't even want him speaks volumes

Had that in fact happened, I would have become physically ill

DesignatedT
07-28-2011, 11:54 PM
The fact that the dumbass 49er front office didn't even want him speaks volumes

Had that in fact happened, I would have become physically ill

Alex Smith is returning right? I like that Kaepernick kid though, I think he is a player. Harbaugh might be able to get Smith going though, I've always thought he's had talent. Can't fuckin believe Singletary was playing Troy Smith ahead of him, especially that game against the Rams :lmao What a dipshit.

Spursfan092120
07-29-2011, 12:05 AM
Awesome! Glad you came back by after taking the time to create a thread about some cunt who shot her daughter in the face.

Speaking of being shot in the face, you should look into having someone do that to you, tbh

:corn:

oh...and once more you prove you don't know how to read...she got shot in the arm, Forrest

http://tvpixie.com/public/images/ForrestGump.jpg

But wait...does that mean you opened your mouth and talked about something that you knew nothing about? No fuckin way...

symple19
07-29-2011, 12:06 AM
Alex Smith is returning right? I like that Kaepernick kid though, I think he is a player. Harbaugh might be able to get Smith going though, I've always thought he's had talent. Can't fuckin believe Singletary was playing Troy Smith ahead of him, especially that game against the Rams :lmao What a dipshit.

yes, he got a 1 yr deal for 5 mil.

Harbaugh has a hard-on for the guy too, just like Nolan and Singletary did. (Mike never went sour on Smith until halfway through last year)

Kaepernick is another QB (like Smith) who never played under center. It's too early to tell, but I spit coke everywhere when they picked him. When will the Niners learn? Harbaugh is going to run a pro-style offense without having a QB who has ever proven he can do so adequately.

The Niners are regressingPERIOD

symple19
07-29-2011, 12:11 AM
:corn:

oh...and once more you prove you don't know how to read...she got shot in the arm, Forrest

http://tvpixie.com/public/images/ForrestGump.jpg

But wait...does that mean you opened your mouth and talked about something that you knew nothing about? No fuckin way...

So have you and your sister planned your family yet? Will you name your kids after famous Cowchodes? Or maybe after Longhorns? How soon will you put your 3-armed spawn into an orange t-shirt? These are things you should consider, imo

lol cowboys

Fabbs
07-29-2011, 12:14 AM
The problem with that is Vick has always been more talented than Vince Young.
Not by that much and knowing how to play is vital to QB position.
You can doom and gloom him all you want. I wanna see if he studies and applies.

symple19
07-29-2011, 12:17 AM

Well jesus fucking christ, captain obvious. Any more gems of wisdom to share with the panel?

dirk4mvp
07-29-2011, 12:26 AM
You can doom and gloom him all you want. I wanna see if he studies and applies.

What? Vick has a fluid throwing motion and has a way better arm.

Bill_Brasky
07-29-2011, 01:31 AM
I still say hes underrated.

Guess that makes me a UT nut hugger :cry

Fabbs
07-29-2011, 10:08 AM
Well jesus fucking christ, captain obvious. Any more gems of wisdom to share with the panel?
I think it's getting thru to you.
Compare Vick on ATL and then Vick after he studied hard and played on Eagles.

More wisdom for you: It's okay to swim during a heat wave.

pawe
07-29-2011, 11:12 AM
Good decision for VY to go to the Eagles. Vick is a scrambling Qb, him being hurt is only a matter of time.
Problem with Young is he is mentally and emotionally deficient.

Fabbs
07-29-2011, 11:56 AM
Good decision for VY to go to the Eagles. Vick is a scrambling Qb, him being hurt is only a matter of time.
Problem with Young is he is mentally and emotionally deficient.
Or is he? Or if he is, will he remain that way?
Jim Plunket was a #1 overall draft pick. He was considered a wash, traded twice and benchwarmed for two years before the starter got injured and he took over. Bowled at the age of 33 and then Bowled again a few years later.

DAF86
07-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Vick to tear shit up, win regular season MVP, take Eagles to the SB then get hurt and let VY win SB MVP, book it.

Fabbs
07-29-2011, 03:30 PM
DAF the picture of that chick has showed up so many places.
Is she a ho or are her photos being unath used or what?

badfish22
07-29-2011, 03:32 PM
:lol battle between douchey homer and butthurt bandwagoner

ginobili's bald spot
07-29-2011, 04:29 PM
nb4 the Eagles convince some team that VY is the second coming of John Elway after he spends a couple years riding the bench and then trade him for 2 first round picks.

Trainwreck2100
07-29-2011, 06:54 PM
So let me get this straight the guy who wanted to off himself for being booed. Is going to philadelphia?

pawe
07-29-2011, 07:17 PM
nb4 the Eagles convince some team that VY is the second coming of John Elway after he spends a couple years riding the bench and then trade him for 2 first round picks.

I kinda think that's what they did to the Cards TBH :lol

dirk4mvp
08-09-2011, 07:29 AM
lol too retarded to pick up an offense

lol 6 on the wonderlic

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-09-2011, 12:10 PM
:lol

RGMCSE
08-09-2011, 07:11 PM
So let me get this straight the guy who wanted to off himself for being booed. Is going to philadelphia?

No no no, he's going to star in "Philadelphia" the musical.